Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: (3272 Views)

Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online / What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This? / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by Whykidstarboy(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2021
Good morning folks.my name is anonymous, a finalist from one largest uni in Nigeria, definitely I expected to u guys to get the name better. I was in the school park and there is no bus/shuttle to pick us back to off campus.fortunately, I saw one empty shuttle not knowing it has been ordered by some girls there also. But as an hard guy I try to chance the girls but Immediately I heard one of them saying be romantic and next thing started romancing my beards for seconds. My question is can this be categories as sexual assault since it's from a strange lady or just a normal play/teasing. Kindly let me know views on it.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by Myer(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2021
The more important question is what happened after she romanced your beards?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by Amtooblessed: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2021
Walahi, I no understand the first 5 lines of this write up.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by Oluwaricky88(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2021
Bros go and get a job...
romancing your beard is now a big deal, instead for you to tell her to stop....
don't know the type of men the society breeds nowadays

5 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by MufasaLion: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2021
SIMP

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by Whykidstarboy(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2021
Myer:
The more important question is what happened after she romanced your beards?
haba notin happened na .its inside d school premises.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by Myer(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Whykidstarboy:

haba notin happened na .its inside d school premises.

Did you leave the shuttle for them after the scintillating touch on your beards?

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by Whykidstarboy(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2021
Oluwaricky88:
Bros go and get a job...
romancing your beard is now a big deal, instead for you to tell her to stop....
don't know the type of men the society breeds nowadays
Okay federal government but not everyone is jobless na.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by Whykidstarboy(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2021
Myer:

Did you leave the shuttle for them after the scintillating touch on your beards?
Honestly speaking!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by femi4: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2021
Whykidstarboy:
Good morning folks.my name is anonymous, a finalist from one largest uni in Nigeria, definitely I expected to u guys to get the name better. I was in the school park and there is no bus/shuttle to pick us back to off campus.fortunately, I saw one empty shuttle not knowing it has been ordered by some girls there also. But as an hard guy I try to chance the girls but Immediately I heard one of them saying be romantic and next thing started romancing my beards for seconds. My question is can this be categories as sexual assault since it's from a strange lady or just a normal play/teasing. Kindly let me know views on it.
Final year and full of beards.....how many years you wan spend for higher institution

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by Leun: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2021
Amtooblessed:
Walahi, I no understand the first 5 lines of this write up.

Same here, coming from a final year student.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by Thermodynamics(m): 11:58am On Apr 01, 2021
Baba, you must not open a thread about everything.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by purples25(f): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
As a sharp guy, you tried to chance the girls that booked the bus. I think you went looking for trouble, and you found it.

Why the hell will you feel you can enter their bus because they are women and because you are a sharp guy?

Modified: Though I am not happy at all with YOU! I am definitely not happy with what the women also did, and i don't support them either.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by Wittyglam(f): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
You went looking for trouble tho but on a neural ground that is sexual harrasment because you didn't give your consent.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by Samakus(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
Final year student and you're writing like this?

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by bigpicture001: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
@OP, you wan go fight
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by talk2hb1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Whykidstarboy:
Sexual Harassment, plus Gender Harassment.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by 1F30M4(f): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lmaoooo you and the girl caressing your beards, both of you, infact "the two both of you" haha lol aswear una be real case study grin

Hard guy hard guy, wan geh touch your bearbear small, you sharpally conform.. Mr. Fantastic, Mr. Romantic, Mr. Melodyyy(one Sunny Neji's song comes to mind, humming lol) cheesy cheesy

When you initially refused to jejely come down & look for another bus/shuttle, baba na anything you see you go collect even if na ifoju cos na you first find trouble, some go insult you die(trobuu dey sleep, yanga go wake am).. As for the girl smh, that was totally uncalled for, I meann stroking a stranger's beard just cos he was in their space, e never reach lyk dat abeg, e no suppose at all at all.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by Whykidstarboy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Samakus:
Final year student and you're writing like this?
Japa��
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
My pastor swallow fish bone for get-together today. Na the bone we dey try remove so oo. When I'm done I'll comment.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by Akuruoulo(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wittyglam:
You went looking for trouble tho but on a neural ground that is sexual harrasment because you didn't give your consent.

KEEP THIS BRILLIANT REASONING UP

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by habsydiamond(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
So u don't know that romancing ur beards means she's trying to jog up ur brain since u were lost in thought in that shuttle

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by 5Gbabe: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
u be mugu if u leave them na mumu them go call u but if u no gree when next u go meet them u go see say na real guy u be for that thing wY u no gree make day use ur head collect na girlt be that for u
Re: What Does It Mean When A Lady Does This To You: by Wittyglam(f): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2021
Thank you Sir
Akuruoulo:

KEEP THIS BRILLIANT REASONING UP

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Stop It, Stop Naa And Stop Joor? / How Long Does Good Sex Last? How Good In Bed Do You Think You're? / What My Girlfriend Did Whenever I Refused Giving Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.