Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Is This A Sign I Should Run? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Sign I Should Run? (4604 Views)

Zodiac Sign: I Gat A Big Problem. (pics) / 4 Girls Every Young Nigerian Guy Should Run Away From / Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hmm. Op boldly say no when next she ask for anything, relax and see how she would behave.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Impostor: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Qatar2022:

Why can't you focus on what you're doing there when you come back home you fine a descent girl, she open office on your head and self is a mugu

Shut the fuk up. Someone is looking to settle down, you are telling him to focus on what he's doing there. Mr. Adviser. Nigerians always do this. They know your needs and what you should be doing than you do

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by dawnomike(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
adadike:
Which six figure salary? Tr noust no one until you are really sure. Moreover she is already seeing you and using you as her mugu. My Naija sisters should stop seeing men as their atm machine. Be a sure girl, get a job or learn a skill, do everything you can to be productive. If he takes you out this week and foots the bill, the following week, take him out and foot the bill as well. Try and return every favour he shows you and don't be a pain the neck. Depending solely on a man for everything dey send man to early grave. Shikena
I like you

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by 5Gbabe: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
God bless me make I form say I day poor so I go get a better girl way go love me 4 the one room way I go take form my poor ass na so I go take marry my own in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Angelacruz: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
No,trek

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by danietohbadt(m): 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Loool.

Japa Japa...
Haven't you heard that Nigerian girls are useless? They're leeches and would only stick around to suck you dry.
She's gradually turning you to a maga bro, you're her second boyfriend.
Her real boyfriend is right there with her knacking her kpekus steadily.
Japa...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Ilekokonit: 12:16am On Apr 02, 2021
Martinelli35:
Just a week after we started dating, she started complaining that she was really broke but I nevertheless sent her 60k to help out. If with a six figure salary she can’t manage herself, is this not a bad sign?

The handwriting is on the wall. This woman sees you as a cash cow to be milked.

Secondly, you don't even know when and if she will join you in the UK soon or NEVER as her Visa is not guaranteed anytime soon and so it will just be hopes on your part that the long distance relationship will work. MOST LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS DO NOT WORK.

She is an inconsiderate, unrealistic, OPPORTUNISTIC woman who probably has more money than you and does not realize all the bills you have to pay in the UK.

If she was not introduced to you and they delayed her salary will she die . I don't believe they delayed her salary and my hunch is that she forged that letter or typed and printed it herself using her employers letter headed paper.

Why would a woman who is interested in marrying you sending you such a letter in the first few months of meeting you and why has she collected so much money from you and is even asking for more in a very short space of time ?

My guess is that she is just out to milk you as she knows you can not force her to come to the UK to marry you.

You know how hard it is to make or save money in the UK. Use your hard earned money wisely 'cos the minute you send ordinary 10,000 naira to a woman in Nigeria, it becomes a habit you will never stop and the amounts will just keep increasing until one day she WILL tell you she no longer needs your money at which time it will be clear to experienced observers that she has been promised marriage by another man in Nigeria who is closer to her and who she can see every day with all that that "entails".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Ilekokonit: 12:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Juliearth:
don't cheat yourself out of the opportunity of meeting a great lady on grounds of looking for a Nigerian.

I think you should let her go! Be more flexible and liberal in your choices. Even these foreigners can make great companions/mothers. Good luck!

One of the best pieces of advice I have read on Nairaland in a while.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by JeffSiberstein: 12:54am On Apr 02, 2021
I smell scammer and client. Bro the story follow normal dating format..... If she nor meet you who she for send the letter to? Who for survive during the financial meltdown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by fungirl89(f): 12:57am On Apr 02, 2021
Martinelli35:
I will make this as brief as possible. I left Nigeria to the UK around may last year and I have fully settled in the country and was looking for someone to settle down with, I didn’t want a foreign girl, so I looked for Nigerians only, the ones I kept meeting here were either engaged with someone back in Nigeria, had serious relationships with someone else or married. So I decided to look back home. A friend of mine introduced me to a beautiful lady who lived and worked in Abuja, she appeared to be doing well for self and was courteous as well. So we started speaking and everything clicked, she wasn’t boring at all and could keep a convo going for hours. We started dating and things were going fine until I noticed something which appears to be a red flag, but I keep doubting if am been too hasty in reaching a conclusion. Just a week after we started dating, she started complaining that she was really broke, that she was kind struggling. In my mind I felt it was too soon for this to come up but I nevertheless sent her 60k to help out. Less than two weeks later, she sent me a letter from her work place that stated that her salary would be delayed for that month . She started complaining of how she was in dire straits and wouldn’t be able to survive till then. I sha played along and told her that where I worked they even delayed my own by a whole month. I can take care of a lady I like no problems, but this incessant asking, is it not too soon in this relationship? This is someone am already thinking of settling down with. If with a six figure salary she can’t manage herself, is this not a bad sign?
This life no balance at all
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Tdyke4lyf(m): 3:14am On Apr 02, 2021
I just hope that friend of yours and that lady are not doing collabo to sap ur finance.This is indeed an eye opener.So shine the eye bright because you are being fooled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by IneedAjobLagos: 6:07am On Apr 02, 2021
Martinelli35:
I will make this as brief as possible. I left Nigeria to the UK around may last year and I have fully settled in the country and was looking for someone to settle down with, I didn’t want a foreign girl, so I looked for Nigerians only, the ones I kept meeting here were either engaged with someone back in Nigeria, had serious relationships with someone else or married. So I decided to look back home. A friend of mine introduced me to a beautiful lady who lived and worked in Abuja, she appeared to be doing well for self and was courteous as well. So we started speaking and everything clicked, she wasn’t boring at all and could keep a convo going for hours. We started dating and things were going fine until I noticed something which appears to be a red flag, but I keep doubting if am been too hasty in reaching a conclusion. Just a week after we started dating, she started complaining that she was really broke, that she was kind struggling. In my mind I felt it was too soon for this to come up but I nevertheless sent her 60k to help out. Less than two weeks later, she sent me a letter from her work place that stated that her salary would be delayed for that month . She started complaining of how she was in dire straits and wouldn’t be able to survive till then. I sha played along and told her that where I worked they even delayed my own by a whole month. I can take care of a lady I like no problems, but this incessant asking, is it not too soon in this relationship? This is someone am already thinking of settling down with. If with a six figure salary she can’t manage herself, is this not a bad sign?
Good morning sir, my spirit directed me to ask for this favor from you sir, I'm jobless and haven't gotten any job for a while of searching now,I need help to get jamb form sir and also need help to start a little business in my area so I can save some money for admission processing and continue the business in school. I will appreciate any help sir. May God keep lifting you up.
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Stockquality: 6:13am On Apr 02, 2021
U r a mugu,and the day you sent her that 60k,na that day your sense lost. 60k. Thats like 130 to 150 dollars or so. Idiot. Wey u for send am 15k,u wan prove say u too get. Honestly 2017 many girls scam me I became wiser in 2018. The moment u start giving, e no fit stop again,u don lay false foundation,she don see u as client. Hahahahaha. Naija ladies are all useless and greedy.
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Stockquality: 6:16am On Apr 02, 2021
Lazy scammer ,odeh. GOD PUNISH U BAZTAD,u e
Wan scam am use the owoe go drink beer for easter,dey form big boy. I hate poor and hopeless, senseless bastard scammers like u. Idiot
IneedAjobLagos:
Good morning sir, my spirit directed me to ask for this favor from you sir, I'm jobless and haven't gotten any job for a while of searching now,I need help to get jamb form sir and also need help to start a little business in my area so I can save some money for admission processing and continue the business in school. I will appreciate any help sir. May God keep lifting you up.
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by IneedAjobLagos: 6:21am On Apr 02, 2021
Stockquality:
Lazy scammer ,odeh. GOD PUNISH U BAZTAD,u e
Wan scam am use the owoe go drink beer for easter,dey form big boy. I hate poor and hopeless, senseless bastard scammers like u. Idiot
I'm asking for genuine help. I've never asked for such before but I had to resort to begging because I remember how I couldn't get jamb last year. I'm sorry if my begging here makes you upset but I'm just trying to get help sorry bro. I'm not a scammer and I don't drink nor smoke sir. I pray that may you never find yourself in a terrible situation as mine to be begging. God bless you.
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Stockquality: 6:24am On Apr 02, 2021
Get lost bastard scammer.lazy fool.this format don cast tay tay
IneedAjobLagos:
I'm asking for genuine help. I've never asked for such before but I had to resort to begging because I remember how I couldn't get jamb last year. I'm sorry if my begging here makes you upset but I'm just trying to get help sorry bro. I'm not a scammer and I don't drink nor smoke sir. I pray that may you never find yourself in a terrible situation as mine to be begging. God bless you.
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Michelle55: 6:26am On Apr 02, 2021
Martinelli35:
Maga in the making..
Don't just run, remove ya slippers dust am wella and pick race, in fact no look back till you reach ya house.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by IneedAjobLagos: 6:29am On Apr 02, 2021
Stockquality:
Get lost bastard scammer.lazy fool.this format don cast tay tay
okay bro. thanks for bringing tears to my eyes this morning. Stay blessed.
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Stockquality: 6:31am On Apr 02, 2021
Your father is a bastard, u hopeless bstard scammer
IneedAjobLagos:
okay bro. thanks for bringing tears to my eyes this morning. Stay blessed.
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Michelle55: 7:04am On Apr 02, 2021
IneedAjobLagos:
If he assist you in getting the jamb form, who pays your tuition fees? Who will pay for your books, hostel fee and even feeding?
Let's learn to be reasonable with our demands please, what happens to your family members? What about your parents? There are so many what's to answer to here, this online begging is beginning to annoy me. How can you feel so comfortable asking someone for money for almost all your life problems?
Bro, to be honest with you e no easy anywhere but we just need to keep striving on.
The guy isn't your family member and you have already listed your financial problems without caring if he's doing well or not, this begging stuff is not funny anymore.
Those people doing menial jobs to survive and fend for themselves, do they have two heads? Why can't you go out there and work like the rest people?
I'm not against you getting educated but I'm against this begging you've subjected yourself into, how can you plan to go to school without any tangible sources of income?
Drop that idea first, try and get a job then set your priorities straight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by abeniagbon(m): 7:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Martinelli35:

make I give you my sister now
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by AgentGoat: 7:33am On Apr 02, 2021
McSquishi:

Oh. Then yikes undecided undecided undecided

I mean, it doesn’t look good... definitely seems like she has eyes on the money. Maybe you found her at a particularly difficult period. Anything is possible but definitely a huge red flag to keep watch on.

She's not meant to ask for anything. Wether na 6 months or 2 years they have known themselves for. Make una quit this mentality of men giving women money in the name of relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Qatar2022: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2021
Impostor:

Shut the fuk up. Someone is looking to settle down, you are telling him to focus on what he's doing there. Mr. Adviser. Nigerians always do this. They know your needs and what you should be doing than you do
I have shut up but before he will see a girl from Nigeria that will not bill him it will be hard because I was once like him , all Nigeria girls will see him as ATM

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Qatar2022: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Impostor:

I have shut up but before he will see a girl from Nigeria that will not bill him it will be hard because I was once like him , all Nigeria girls will see him as ATM
His better find a girl there, he should have patients he will see Nigeria girls there

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by IneedAjobLagos: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2021
Michelle55:

If he assist you in getting the jamb form, who pays your tuition fees? Who will pay for your books, hostel fee and even feeding?
Let's learn to be reasonable with our demands please, what happens to your family members? What about your parents? There are so many what's to answer to here, this online begging is beginning to annoy me. How can you feel so comfortable asking someone for money for almost all your life problems?
Bro, to be honest with you e no easy anywhere but we just need to keep striving on.
The guy isn't your family member and you have already listed your financial problems without caring if he's doing well or not, this begging stuff is not funny anymore.
Those people doing menial jobs to survive and fend for themselves, do they have two heads? Why can't you go out there and work like the rest people?
I'm not against you getting educated but I'm against this begging you've subjected yourself into, how can you plan to go to school without any tangible sources of income?
Drop that idea first, try and get a job then set your priorities straight.

You are right but I've tried to get a job without success, even menial jobs I do I have to wait for weeks to see in my area, you can see my moniker is even looking for job. if I have family members that will help I won't be here begging. no one likes to beg but everybody had different conditions may God not let you see my type. at least if I had someone help me with jamb and small biz like recharge cards I'm sure I will be able to take care of admission and start a bigger biz in school. some of we suffering peeps only need one little help to push us in life and start our own. I've tried all I could, still waiting for a nairalander that promised me poultry job, but with the way I lost on getting the jamb form last year after getting owed for over 3 months at the school I was teaching I'm just trying to get a little help. I live in ayobo outskirts of Lagos,I'm not lazy I've washed people's clothes, dug gutters, packed street sand to sell, done labourers for bricklayers but this is just little money that barely help with feeding. most times when I get a good job offer it's in town and I when reason the transport to and fro it's not encouraging because I hardly feed.
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Raalsalghul: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2021
The usual format!

You better run oh.
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Federalcase(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2021
Mr OP how were you able to leave the country with the whole covid-19 cases on ground last year? to make Matter worst you say you travel go u.k. you know how many people covid-19 kill for u.k last year? my advice to is you is find a job or better learn a lucrative skill and stop cooking up stories on nairaland
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by specialmati(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2021
adadike:
Which six figure salary? Trust no one until you are really sure. Moreover she is already seeing you and using you as her mugu. My Naija sisters should stop seeing men as their atm machine. Be a sure girl, get a job or learn a skill, do everything you can to be productive. If he takes you out this week and foots the bill, the following week, take him out and foot the bill as well. Try and return every favour he shows you and don't be a pain the neck. Depending solely on a man for everything dey send man to early grave. Shikena
chai may God bless you ooh with these your way of reasoning that means there are still good ladies out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Waziri9004(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Girl don turn OP to cash out app.
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Kenturkey048(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2021
Pierohandsome:
She may even have someone down here but just trying to use you to satisfy her financial need.
not [b]"may" [/b]my guy...Sha has.
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Venom442: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
budaatum:

And "everything clicked" in those three days so you sent her 60k?

I plan to click with you by Sunday. Please send me just £100 as I don't want to seem too greedy.

.He no fit. Hin be woman wrapper
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Warlord2014(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
Martinelli35:
She is about to miss out on a life changing opportunity's....it is a deep-red flag.
probably you should give her time, but if the billing continues, my brother run away.
By then she must have changed ur name to Bestie Maga.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. / Check Out A Full Collection Of SA GIRLS Booty And Camel Toe And Many More. / I Regret Going To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.