Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Is This A Sign I Should Run? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Sign I Should Run? (4603 Views)

Zodiac Sign: I Gat A Big Problem. (pics) / 4 Girls Every Young Nigerian Guy Should Run Away From / Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by McSquishi(f): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
AgentGoat:

She's not meant to ask for anything. Wether na 6 months or 2 years they have known themselves for. Make una quit this mentality of men giving women money in the name of relationship.

If she wants to ask she can ask. There are plenty of men who don’t mind...

Different people have different relationship expectations.

Some men think women should no longer expect men to provide. Some women think men should no longer expect women to submit or do house chores.

Choose a mate who agrees with your philosophy and allow others to do the same. Thanks!
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Lostchild(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
My ways is the best. Nigerian women are not worth it

You need fasting and prayer to marry here in Nigeria

Some nairaland babes may disagree but it is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by jantman(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
@Martinelli35

You reminded me of one Nigeria america movie I watch many years ago. This Nigeria guy in america went to Nigeria to marry, that was his life dilemma (he cried) over his own demise.

You should not forget that you are not in competition when it comes to marriage.

Be patient and you will find the right person.

Your decision making is as good as the amount of knowledge you gather here on Nairaland. Now, remember that the adviced you receive here are principle that will help you.

The next time you have a problem that you cannot solve, remember all you need is more knowledge, which is why patient is good because sometimes it takes time to get the knowledge.

The world has got so much problems that it can get confusing, choosing which way to go.

Too much data can also paralyse people into inaction.

Flee from that girl

Be patient and you will find a good girl in the UK

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Simieoni2: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
So so true
zed7:
Money, money, money. It's sad what our girls have become.

That's how I left a girl I really liked and wanted to marry because of her constant demand for money. Unfortunately for her I met another girl who was never demanding and I wifed her. A year later she tried coming back but it was too late.

Many ladies will lose their future husband's because of this stinking attitude.

I think this is a problem of mostly girls in the West, East and Southern parts though. In the North and Middle belt, the girls there are very reasonable. You give a girl 5k and she is so appreciative. She finds it difficult to even demand in the first instance.
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by jesmond3945: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Martinelli35:
I will make this as brief as possible. I left Nigeria to the UK around may last year and I have fully settled in the country and was looking for someone to settle down with, I didn’t want a foreign girl, so I looked for Nigerians only, the ones I kept meeting here were either engaged with someone back in Nigeria, had serious relationships with someone else or married. So I decided to look back home. A friend of mine introduced me to a beautiful lady who lived and worked in Abuja, she appeared to be doing well for self and was courteous as well. So we started speaking and everything clicked, she wasn’t boring at all and could keep a convo going for hours. We started dating and things were going fine until I noticed something which appears to be a red flag, but I keep doubting if am been too hasty in reaching a conclusion. Just a week after we started dating, she started complaining that she was really broke, that she was kind struggling. In my mind I felt it was too soon for this to come up but I nevertheless sent her 60k to help out. Less than two weeks later, she sent me a letter from her work place that stated that her salary would be delayed for that month . She started complaining of how she was in dire straits and wouldn’t be able to survive till then. I sha played along and told her that where I worked they even delayed my own by a whole month. I can take care of a lady I like no problems, but this incessant asking, is it not too soon in this relationship? This is someone am already thinking of settling down with. If with a six figure salary she can’t manage herself, is this not a bad sign?
my brother my sister is a doctor in london and she is God fearing. I am in UK as well. If you are interested we can take it further. Your woman is seeing you as her ATM machine and you know why because she does not know you enough to love you. It is better to meet people in flesh and blood and start up a friendship so that your marriage would last.
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by jesmond3945: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Martinelli35:
we had only spoken for about three days before we started dating, if that answers your question . And we have only dated for about three weeks in total
I think she sensed your desperation and cashed in. What of the girl you were dating before you went to Uk?
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by darkhauz(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
Run.
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by happyjuliet(f): 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bros shine yours eyes well well.....A lady that truly loves you won't be depending excessively from you, she is just taking you as her maga, just 3weeks of dating u don run vomit 60k undecided haba no be so na.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Olayinka777(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
adadike:
Which six figure salary? Trust no one until you are really sure. Moreover she is already seeing you and using you as her mugu. My Naija sisters should stop seeing men as their atm machine. Be a sure girl, get a job or learn a skill, do everything you can to be productive. If he takes you out this week and foots the bill, the following week, take him out and foot the bill as well. Try and return every favour he shows you and don't be a pain the neck. Depending solely on a man for everything dey send man to early grave. Shikena
Babe,even without knowing u I like u already. I can spend my last card on a reasonable & generous lady/partner.

Those ones who are ready to milk one dry abound here in Abj. All they think about is me me me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Martinelli35: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
jesmond3945:
I think she sensed your desperation and cashed in. What of the girl you were dating before you went to Uk?
was single for months before traveling

1 Like

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Martinelli35: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
jesmond3945:
my brother my sister is a doctor in london and she is God fearing. I am in UK as well. If you are interested we can take it further. Your woman is seeing you as her ATM machine and you know why because she does not know you enough to love you. It is better to meet people in flesh and blood and start up a friendship so that your marriage would last.
can I get your Contact details?

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by efewizey(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
McSquishi:

The first ask was hasty depending on how long you guys were in this period of hour long conversations. If you were going on like that for a month or two then a week into something official is not that hasty but if you’d only known her a couple weeks then it’s a fast ask.

You’ve only given two instances without saying how long you’ve been dating... for example: if you’re together for 6 months and she’s come to you about money twice then that is no big deal.

If she’s also considering you for marriage she’s probably expecting you to be a provider and so when dating she will test your ability to provide and your level of generosity.

keep in mind that a woman wanting her man to pay for stuff doesn’t mean she doesn’t have money. If she’s saying she’s broke, though, that could possibly be a red flag suggesting that she doesn’t manage money well or she’s just pretending to be broke to get you to cover the expenses

In my case the billing starts 5 minutes later after the hello
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Olayinka777(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
efewizey:

In my case the billing starts 5 minutes later after the hello
Na wah o! ;DWhy dem life be like that sef?
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Karleb(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Shoni maga? Bill am!
If she had not met you, wouldn't she survive?
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by jesmond3945: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Martinelli35:
can I get your Contact details?
sent you dm
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by Duplexxx: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
My guy na wetin you find you come dey run for you are not a MAN
Re: Is This A Sign I Should Run? by adadike(f): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
specialmati:
chai may God bless you ooh with these your way of reasoning that means there are still good ladies out there.
Amen and you too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! / 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister / party Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.