Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? (3455 Views)

She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? / Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good / How To Make A Potent Ijebu Love Charm... 100% Tested And Effective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by GeneralPula: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
Codeine..

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by MrBanner(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Don't do it, bro.

No matter how bad things are right now, it will later get better if only you just continue to persevere. No matter how hard it is, please don't give up. Make it your daily aim to shame those who never believed in you and trust me, you will succeed. Start small, and grow from there.

Lastly, never put your fate in the hands of any "deity". It is what you believe that will work for/against you. Engage positive thinking and always be optimistic. It's only a matter of time before you come back here to give us your success story. I pray you succeed and I believe in you.
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by kemicalreact: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
NearDeath:

Where can i get it before anyone finds out? And hope it doesnt hurt at all? sad
Slice your wrist instead. It's a very painless death. It's just like drifting to sleep. smiley
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by oluwatodimu1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Suicide is never an option... No form of suicide is without pain even cyanide!
Seek help by talking to others with sincerity... Not everyone would respond well (some persons were meant to be asses).
Stay strong and move on with your life!

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
NearDeath:

Sure. Altho that word has a literary definition. By painless death i mean lack of mortal hurt as humans

Lol you can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Amarahly(f): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Please don't commit suicide
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Duplexxx: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bitter leaf water will sort out your problem
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by siralos135: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
If you think your situation is bad,you will be shocked to see worse situations that will make your matter look like a child's play!

Having said that, there is a man I know who is an expert in turning times and season around. Trust me I am a living testimony. Why not try him today?
His name is Jesus.

Simply say these words of prayer and see peace flood your heart.

Lord Jesus, I am sinner.I recognize your work on the cross for me.I accept you died for me and I invite you to be my lord and saviour today.Amen

Kindly reach out to me if you have said that prayer.

Stay Blessed!
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Currently paralysed with frustration. Utterly tired and confused with life. Still looking for more avenues to end my miserable existence.

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by iLegendd(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Henrydonland:
I think kerosene is best but u fit go stand for front of train if you no get money to buy any liquid.

I hope I have helped you.

Kerosene cleanse the body from germ and prevents poison from spreading.

At age 11 or thereabout, I was bitten by a small venomous snake. (The smaller the snake, the deadlier). I went home and didn't tell anyone. At 10 PM, I was almost gone — everyone started crying.

A glass of kerosene was what saved me till the next day before I was taken to where I was treated with some native concoctions by this renowned snake master. I don't know if I should call him a native doctor or a herbalist.

It took him some hours to disinfect my body and at the end, he said any snakes that sees me will die, but I must never chew palm fruit, else, it won't work.

I thought he was joking, but seeing is believing. Unfortunately, while in the village, you can't resist palm fruit. So, I ate the forbidden fruit and the rest is history.

All I'm trying to say is: kerosene fights poison — same with some well-refined fuel. Search it on Google.

To the OP, please, don't commit suicide — find a way to sort your life out. Almost every family in Nigeria has some ancestral issues they are silently facing — I have and "we" have faced it too, but thank God it's over. This is one of the reasons I don't mingle with people anyone — they are too evil for my liking.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Kaylet: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Die
You want to die.

No need
You'll be fine.

Give yourself time
Give yourself space.

Go outside and mix with people
Don't stay lonely since you don't have the strength to stay alone.

Help will come
And you'll be fine

I don't know how but you'll be fine
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by iLegendd(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
NearDeath:
Hi. Am a citizen of south-south delta state, one of the most worthless state in nigeria. Have been tortured heavily by a deity(juju) for 3years and i cant bear it anymore. I've lost contact with humanity. Pls go ahead and suggest a potent liquid for a quick and short painless death (apart from sniper).
angry sad

At times, our problem is not really the juju, but lack of money to chase the juju way or lack of belief in God.

There are two ways to chase juju away

1. With money
2. Or with God

If you don't have any of that, then try and have one, at least.

Which do you lack and which do you want?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Elliot2(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bro! Well, at a point in my life last year I counted over 35 different areas in my body that had health issues. I had an accident that affected several parts of my body, each area giving me constant pains. It's been 11yrs. I have been depressed and still depressed. But however, I won't kill my self.

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by The5DME(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
iLegendd:

At age 11 or thereabout, I was bitten by a small venomous snake. (The smaller the snake, the deadlier). I went home and didn't tell anyone. At 10 PM, I was almost gone — everyone started crying.

A glass of kerosene was what saved me till the next day before I was taken to where I was treated with some native concoctions by this renowned snake master. I don't know if I should call him a native doctor or a herbalist.

It took him some hours to disinfect my body and at the end, he said any snakes that sees me will die, but I must never chew palm fruit, else, it won't work.

I thought he was joking, but seeing is believing. Unfortunately, while in the village, you can't resist palm fruit. So, I ate the forbidden fruit and the rest is history.

All I'm trying to say is: kerosene fights poison — same with some well-refined fuel. Search it on Google.

To the OP, please, don't commit suicide — find a way to sort your life out. Almost every family in Nigeria has some ancestral issues they are silently facing — I have and "we" have faced it too, but thank God it's over. This is one of the reasons I don't mingle with people anyone — they are too evil for my liking.

...... anymore
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by iLegendd(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
The5DME:
...... anymore

When I was in school and I point out my teacher's typo, I always feel good. I understand how you feel now. It's good to feel good.

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by The5DME(m): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
iLegendd:

When I was in school and I point out my teacher's typo, I always feel good. I understand how you feel now. It's good to feel good.
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by tbibuzz(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
NearDeath:
Hi. Am a citizen of south-south delta state, one of the most worthless state in nigeria. Have been tortured heavily by a deity(juju) for 3years and i cant bear it anymore. I've lost contact with humanity. Pls go ahead and suggest a potent liquid for a quick and short painless death (apart from sniper).
angry sad
Shey u wan cashout sharp sharp and u no wan work na the result of short cut wealth be this and u feel say suicide na the best it's like u don't have sense .
Dude the best thing u can do for urself is to give ur life to Christ that's the only way out run into any Christ believing church tell them to lead u to Christ unless u go suffer for here still go hell go suffer
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by MeekySmudger(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
NearDeath:
angry sad
..If you ever make an attempt to die, then you are a coward, you are lazy, And if you die,..people would just mourn you to a week then that's all,....believe in yourself, even a dieing man still has hope,.,...instead of you to just die uselessly,..try die for a good purpose,..instead of thinking of suicide, try and go outside and look for something to do,...if it is to learn a skill, do that, if it is to do menial jobs,..then do it,...Just don't accept suicide,..am begging you,..Bruh,..stay strong,..if you work hard,..you will see a breakthrough,..and cancel that mindset of spiritual attack or something,...if you still believe in that,..then migrate,..leave that vicinity you are staying,...Stay strong.
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by MeekySmudger(m): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
Pochettino:
Ask AFONJAS. They are good with these sort of thing. Awolowo, Abiola, etc passed on their skills
,..IAll the aspects of your brain is dirty,..really dirty,..and it will only take a long time before it can be thoroughly cleaned,I believe by then,..you will be able to think straight.

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Smoke some weed and reason this suicide thing again. It's well brother, it's well. Even without smoking my weed, I can give you one million reasons to live but I can't give you one single reason to leave this world full of good life and sexy ladies.

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Luizkid(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
At least we're too much in this country, pple should be leaving wilfully.

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by DaInferno(m): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
NearDeath:
angry sad
na una d make these things cost

went to buy sniper to kill the insects in my room after a long break and was charged 1.5k...I just kukuma settle for camfor

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by johnpaschal(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
NearDeath:
angry sad

If you stay in uyo or it's environs quote this comment so I can drop my WhatsApp number for you .....small dirty you wan kill yourself... mtcheeew

My own Dem carry there load been Kan camp for my body from when I been dy small until God delivered me...now I'm a tool used for fighting battles ...your case is small

My father's grandfather's father was a diety himself so when he died his juju wasn't buried not handed over na there Dem say na merge thing go enter mtcheeew very stupid thing ....thank God say I been drag am myself enter hellfire so that e no go fit disturb me again
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by dochenaj: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
NearDeath:
angry sad
You're worried about pain and you want to kill yourself.

Did you know that death is a painful process?

Do you know what will happen to you after your "painless" death?

Do you think it ends with dying? It doesn't.
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2021
NearDeath:
angry sad

How so?
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by phazotron(m): 12:07am On Apr 03, 2021
NearDeath:
angry sad

Me sef dey feel like this but I no get the mind. I wouldn't have minded catching covid 19 or a terminal disease and transcending peacefully. At least no be my hand I use do am.

Best chemical to use would be those used for lethal injections.

It's a set of 3 barbiturates

First chemical makes you unconscious

Second chemical paralyzes your muscles

The third chemical stops your heart

It's painless because you're asleep when you die.

It's perfect for painless suicide.

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by phazotron(m): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2021
MeekySmudger:
..If you ever make an attempt to die, then you are a coward, you are lazy, And if you die,..people would just mourn you to a week then that's all,....believe in yourself, even a dieing man still has hope,.,...instead of you to just die uselessly,..try die for a good purpose,..instead of thinking of suicide, try and go outside and look for something to do,...if it is to learn a skill, do that, if it is to do menial jobs,..then do it,...Just don't accept suicide,..am begging you,..Bruh,..stay strong,..if you work hard,..you will see a breakthrough,..and cancel that mindset of spiritual attack or something,...if you still believe in that,..then migrate,..leave that vicinity you are staying,...Stay strong.

You think it's about money?

That's the mistake Nigerians make

They think it's only poverty that makes people commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by MeekySmudger(m): 1:32am On Apr 03, 2021
phazotron:

You think it's about money?

That's the mistake Nigerians make

They think it's only poverty that makes people commit suicide.
,.....I know it's not only money,...that was why I asked him to leave the environs he is.
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by offset67(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2021
get a gun, put it on your head and pull the trigger
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by JOACHINpedro: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2021
Op no try am.
I don't know what you're passing through but no try am. E get why
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by JOACHINpedro: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2021
iLegendd:

Interesting.
While growing up, age 4 or there about my immediate elder sister (two years older) gave me a bottle of kerosene to drink as I was thirsty.
I drank it but only had a portruding stomach. My parents came back and saw me crying on the floor, this was because I couldn't stand up on that stomach. They hurriedly rushed me to hospital, I don't know how but I ejected much of it from my system. When they told me this, I couldn't explain why I didn't die.

Anyways thanks for striking my sleeping curiosity with your story. I'll definitely
ask them how I expelled the kero

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Up Ghana Forum / Many Naija Girls For America Dey Need Husband! / Long Term Relationship,an Advantage Or Disadvantage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.