Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? (3453 Views)

She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? / Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good / How To Make A Potent Ijebu Love Charm... 100% Tested And Effective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Saig: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
Look for the CHURCH OF CHRIST and worship with them. Ask for help. They will pray for you and God will deliver you.
Note: Not cele o.... just Church of Christ
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2021
MrBanner:
Don't do it, bro.

No matter how bad things are right now, it will later get better if only you just continue to persevere. No matter how hard it is, please don't give up. Make it your daily aim to shame those who never believed in you and trust me, you will succeed. Start small, and grow from there.

Lastly, never put your fate in the hands of any "deity". It is what you believe that will work for/against you. Engage positive thinking and always be optimistic. It's only a matter of time before you come back here to give us your success story. I pray you succeed and I believe in you.
Thanks.
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2021
kemicalreact:
Slice your wrist instead. It's a very painless death. It's just like drifting to sleep. smiley
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Amarahly:
Please don't commit suicide
sad
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Still looking for any potent liquid.
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by mecayuzz: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
death is not an option bro there is more to live for
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
NearDeath:
Hi. Am a citizen of south-south delta state, one of the most worthless state in nigeria. Have been tortured heavily by a deity(juju) for 3years and i cant bear it anymore. I've lost contact with humanity. Pls go ahead and suggest a potent liquid for a quick and short painless death (apart from sniper).
angry sad
lethal injection ( pavulon) slow, steady and painless. like enjoying a sweet sleep.

1 Like

Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by hardon1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
take overdose any strong sleeping pill. the popular volume 5 will do. just take over over over dose. you will sleep and never wake up. trust me
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tablechair:
lethal injection ( pavulon) slow, steady and painless. like enjoying a sweet sleep.
Where can I get it And how much is it?
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tablechair:
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by LINTUNE(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Henrydonland:
I think kerosene is best but u fit go stand for front of train if you no get money to buy any liquid.

I hope I have helped you.
guy I don mistakenly drink kerosene several times, I don't think it's poisonous.....but I no go lie,the last time I drank it, I think say I go die...one lesson have learnt in life is that, never will I touch anything edible or drinkable if I'm not the one that kept such thing in the first place..
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by SeunDobo(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
NearDeath:
Hi. Am a citizen of south-south delta state, one of the most worthless state in nigeria. Have been tortured heavily by a deity(juju) for 3years and i cant bear it anymore. I've lost contact with humanity. Pls go ahead and suggest a potent liquid for a quick and short painless death (apart from sniper).
angry sad

I beg no kill yourself sef oooo buahari go miss you
Re: Can You Suggest A Potent Liquid For Painless Suicide??? by kingsmaila(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2021
angry sad
Allah is the solution to any problem. Accept Islam and enjoy unlimited peace of mind in this world and here after.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Ashawo Experience / Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You / Can This Be True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.