Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? (31191 Views)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Mp3buzz: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
happy
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Mp3buzz: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] happy
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Rosarie10: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Amarabae:
I can never cheat on my husband.
I can't stoop that low.
I don't know if he is cheating on me or not, you can't trust anyone 100%
but whenever he is back from business trip mostly outside the country, we do run some test,
I pretend as if am doing the series of test primarily for his well-being but am doing it to screen him for Std and it always comes out negative.
after that, we set the "heat room" on fire.
let it burn bby
may God keep your home if he is truly not cheating

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by WoundedLamb: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dalil8:

Same here bro, told my girl she's not the main chic and she's free to leave if she's not comfortable with that.

I don't think it's cheating when the other party is aware and decides to stay with or without conditions. It's cheating when you promise exclusiveness and default.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Crushing, I imagine.

Never had the experience before. I believe dating a cheating partner is different from being married to a cheating spouse.

I believe the difference is in the intensity of the feeling and not a total difference as such.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by vikithor(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Klass99:
The Litigator, thankfully you didn't write in that annoying legal language that gives me a migraine.cheesy

This was clear and direct communication and I also felt your humanity come through in your words, you lawyers need to keep things simple when communicating.

Now, to the topic. Ordinary boyfriend that time I been wan craze grin I can't even imagine what it's like when it's a spouse. It was a roller coaster of different emotions;

1. Hurt/pain.
2. Anger towards boyfriend.
3. Jealousy towards the other girl.
4. Feeling insecure, like wasn't I okay or good enough in looks, carriage and all for him to cheat......

Until I grew up and matured some more to understand that, it's just the way of you men.
I need to discuss with a Counsellor if am normal
reasons? what people worry over such infidelity, non reciprocating love,birthdays etc don't mean nothing to me.
Should a spouse cheat,am how should such disgraceful acts bothers me,it's her/his cheating(whatever anyone sow shall reap) I don't organize birthdays and don't see what others see and esteemed birthdays high,to me,they are distraction
Plus other insignificant figures of life matters of which I don't care, I think I am normal but want others to evaluate my view and stand and.tell me if its OK.
learn how to drive better than you ever imagined possible. driving license and vehicle papers available. see contacts below

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by WoundedLamb: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
The way the men here are defending cheating on the man's side or making light of it while trying to shift the focus to ladies is just bizarre. Asking to be respected and obeyed like a god at home is not enough, you now want to normalise sleeping around too? You really want your spouses to love, respect and obey your instructions like a dog knowing fully well you sleep around? And you're defending this as your culture? The way some of you men in Africa think is just.... mind blowing.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Greystone: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
litigator:
One advantage of being a litigator, a student of psychology and a relationship counsellor (Mediator) is access to premium gist.

While most of these discussions are private and privileged, I can say for sure that it's never a pleasant experience to handle a case of infidelity in marriage.

I have always prided myself as one without emotions in matters like this, as I have seen it all. But the last case I handled saw me shedding hot tears when she finally left my office.

I believe the tears simply itself back because it won't be professional to cry in the presence of a client or join in a crying competition. But I couldn't stand a senior citizen cry like a baby.

Whilst I could feel her pain, I could not help but ask what's it like to have your spouse cheat on you?

Ordinary bf and gf matter my distant ex cheated and I wanted to die.

My wife cheat and I find out? Pls God, it shouldn't even happen.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Greystone: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Klass99:
The Litigator, thankfully you didn't write in that annoying legal language that gives me a migraine.cheesy

This was clear and direct communication and I also felt your humanity come through in your words, you lawyers need to keep things simple when communicating.

Now, to the topic. Ordinary boyfriend that time I been wan craze grin I can't even imagine what it's like when it's a spouse. It was a roller coaster of different emotions;

1. Hurt/pain.
4. Feeling insecure, like wasn't I okay or good enough in looks, carriage and all for him to cheat......

Until I grew up and matured some more to understand that, it's just the way of you men.

I agreed with ur entire post up to this point.

Your statement assumes it's always the men who cheat.

Consider my case; We were set to do introduction, I was madly in love with my now ex gf and she went and slept with someone.

She confessed to me and begged for forgiveness. As painful as it was, I forgave her. But she wanted us to continue immediately with traditional marriage plans as if nothing had happened.
I needed time to heal emotionally but she felt I hadn't truly forgiven her so she left the relationship months later.

I hate to think about this incident but it was a turning point in my life.

I can never cheat on anyone because I’ve been on the receiving end and I know how painful it is.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Klass99:

1. Hurt/pain.

Way of us men...hmmm. God knows the reason it is like that.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
pocohantas:

You see this snooping, any time the topic comes up at work, my colleagues always say I am dulling. They be like “babe check!”

One of us was forming baddest guy, a veteran snooper told him to calm down, that if she touches that his iPhone, she will tell him things.

He gave her the phone, she was like, “Why are you always going to Fola Osibo after work, who lives there?”

Omo! The guy was shouting. “Show me how you got there. Show me what you pressed. Babe abeg, show me!!!”

LOL. Yes, there are pros in this thing, honestly. cheesy grin May I not have reason to be an advanced boyfriend/husband tracker in this life!!! cheesy

I snoop because I feel a relationship is the proper time to do due diligence and avoid what is avoidable.

In marriage, except I'm ready to divorce at the slightest misconduct, then there's really no need looking for what isn't staring me in the face. I won't live my life policing anybody about.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by seanwilliam(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
Well in the relationship I’m in right now I’m yet to catch her cheating nor suspected any foul play but I know deep down my heart that she will be ( over 90% chances). grin
The girl fine no be small
If I catch her, I will just turn her to sex object with my raincoat .. and when I’m done with her , I will dump her for the next îdiot grin.. even if my wife cheat, I won’t be so bothered .. I go just Dey shake head for her children while I drive her out to her papa’s compound >:

Am I cheating ? Ha me I don’t know o grin

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by 3kay945(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Well, from what I have seen, some girls too don't see it as cheating. They see it as just catching fun.

So the guys alone shouldn't be crucified.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by shadeyinka(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
Klass99:

1. Hurt/pain.

No madam,
Ladies are usually attracted to their fantasies rather than their core needs.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
If the people I dated cheated on me, they are pros and I doff my hat because I'm snoopy and I didn't find out.

When I get married, though, I don't think I'll be going out of my way to find out. I'll stick to what I can see and feel... and be at peace.
Good for you grin

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Amarabae:
I can never cheat on my husband.
I can't stoop that low.
I don't know if he is cheating on me or not, you can't trust anyone 100%
but whenever he is back from business trip mostly outside the country, we do run some test,
I pretend as if am doing the series of test primarily for his well-being but am doing it to screen him for Std and it always comes out negative.
after that, we set the "heat room" on fire.
let it burn bby
Damn baby! hot sex afterwards! grin
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by 3kay945(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Though breaking someone heart isn't good but men are polygamous in nature.

I respect those men that stays with one woman for many years.

We need award pls. grin

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dalil8:
I can't even imagine myself not cheating, sticking to one pvssy for the rest of my life. Thats bondage.

That would be worse than a death sentence.
cry

Variety is the spice of life. What's life without having multiple choices?

Same here bro, told my girl she's not the main chic and she's free to leave if she's not comfortable with that.

It only hurts when you're not equally cheating on the person. Don't commit too much in a relationship. Always have a plan B, C......
Polygamy fits you, since you get tired of one pussy.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Good for you grin

Good that I didn't find out, or good I won't try to find out in future? cheesy
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by MrFlavvor(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Klass99:

1. Hurt/pain.

and you think women don't cheat? You women will have a man who doesn't cheat and spoil everything. You think men don't hurt?

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by gnykelly(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
The thing ma breakfast. E go reach everyone

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by luminouz(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
joyfullyjoyous:
It can be devastating. He cheated with a married woman who lost her child n even the husband's shop in guinea got burnt same year 2020. N the worst part is he wasn't apologetic when I showed him evidence. Also discovered he had about twelve other married women he's sleeping with. I had to run for my life.
Damn...

Send me a PM

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by chronique(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
litigator:
One advantage of being a litigator, a student of psychology and a relationship counsellor (Mediator) is access to premium gist.

While most of these discussions are private and privileged, I can say for sure that it's never a pleasant experience to handle a case of infidelity in marriage.

I have always prided myself as one without emotions in matters like this, as I have seen it all. But the last case I handled saw me shedding hot tears when she finally left my office.

I believe the tears simply itself back because it won't be professional to cry in the presence of a client or join in a crying competition. But I couldn't stand a senior citizen cry like a baby.

Whilst I could feel her pain, I could not help but ask what's it like to have your spouse cheat on you?

Words sometimes aren't enough to describe the feeling.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by madridsta007(m): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Klass99:

1. Hurt/pain.

They said wife or husband.

Boyfriend and girlfriend, you guys are fornicators. Why cry?

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by luminouz(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
seanwilliam:
Well in the relationship I’m in right now I’m yet to catch her cheating nor suspected any foul play but I know deep down my heart that she will be ( over 90% chances). grin
The girl fine no be small
If I catch her, I will just turn her to sex object with my raincoat .. and when I’m done with her , I will dump her for the next îdiot grin.. even if my wife cheat, I won’t be so bothered .. I go just Dey shake head for her children while I drive her out to her papa’s compound >:

Am I cheating ? Ha me I don’t know o grin

Lol...contract me make I help you check if she dey cheat na!!! wink
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
demmymoney:

And so

That's why men must have frame and wealth before getting married.

I always advise men to marry in their mid to late 30s by doing so u will have ample time to build ur status and value.

Remember women don't build, they just move in

In Nigeria? cheesy cheesy cheesy better advice guys to leave the country latest by 26. Because if you like be in your mid 40s. If you’re in Nigeria, poverty will keep choking you.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by JovialJune(f): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
Well no one has ever cheated on me, so I can't relate, but then, I don't think I'll ever be moved or over react of it ever happen to me, I'll simply walk away.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by TundeChris: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dalil8:
I can't even imagine myself not cheating, sticking to one pvssy for the rest of my life. Thats bondage.

That would be worse than a death sentence.
cry

Variety is the spice of life. What's life without having multiple choices?

It only hurts when you're not equally cheating on the person. Don't commit too much in a relationship. Always have a plan B, C......

Then don't marry.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
Cheaters or cheating women to be precise. A little advice for you. If you happen to cheat on you husband or partner and he discovers it, do not go and start pleading to his friends and family to beg him. The last thing that man needs at that time is for the whole world to know that another man has been firing his woman. Very embarrassing and just adds salt to injury. It also leaves him no option but to end the relationship or marriage because everybody now knows. Other men will also know that you may be "up for it" and will start trying their luck on you too.
u mean say if I catch ma wife de cheat make I forgive her if she beg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65