Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? (31169 Views)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Lonelypacifist6: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
I have not been cheated on to the best of my knowledge, but surely it's not the only thing that leads to divorce, as in my case it was mutual misunderstanding. And how we got to that Stage i really can't say.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Richthekid: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
It was bad
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dalil8:
I can't even imagine myself not cheating, sticking to one pvssy for the rest of my life. Thats bondage.

That would be worse than a death sentence.
cry

Variety is the spice of life. What's life without having multiple choices?

Same here bro, told my girl she's not the main chic and she's free to leave if she's not comfortable with that.

It only hurts when you're not equally cheating on the person. Don't commit too much in a relationship. Always have a plan B, C......
I have like 6girls now and to me it normal...if I c anoda one tomorrow I go toast....why on Earth I will end up with just one pussy!

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Good that I didn't find out, or good I won't try to find out in future? cheesy
If you want your relationship or marriage to last, don't snoop around too much. did you hear any news about a Ghanaian woman that suspected that her husband was having an affair? so when she was trailing her husband's car unfortunately she had an accident and died on the spot, if you know you don't trust him, it's either you stay with him and endure or just end the relationship, which I think is better.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
dominique:

Ever thought of the possibliity of her driving your randy ass out of her life? You think it's every woman that will tolerate a public toilet in form of husband?
she no go tolerate...she go beat her husband b dat abi?
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
uthlaw:
u mean say if I catch ma wife de cheat make I forgive her if she beg?

Brah, whether you forgive am or you no forgive am, how does her running from pillar to post, from Kunle to Osaz, asking them to beg you help? Na your matter dem go come dey table for bar dey discuss.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
uthlaw:
I have like 6girls now and to me it normal...if I c anoda one tomorrow I go toast....why on Earth I will end up with just one pussy!
Mehn. you guys need to change. grin
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
Apination:
Why cheating has become so rampant boils down to alot of factors which most of us don't take into account before getting married. I will try and list 3 so that some of us would learn.
1. Marry because you LOVE the other person
2. Accept to start a family because you're in LOVE
3. Be sure you LOVE the person you're saying yes to.
If there's one thing I'm sure of that's everlasting it's love, anyone can make money and become rich, strike that off your list. If you need anything other than love to get married, then you're in serious trouble.
you love and you don't receive the love in return nko.....no Love in this world again,just forget story!
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
JovialJune:
Well no one has ever cheated on me, so I can't relate, but then, I don't think I'll ever be moved or over react of it ever happen to me, I'll simply walk away.
If the guys that dated you cheated on you,

you will definitely never know.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by veeberry(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
The aftermath becomes the issue. The scar is very terrifying. The only time I got cheated on was during my uni days. My girlfriend had her way with a supposed relation and this got me so devastated. I kinda noticed the moves but she always throws the defence that he was her cousin...........

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
nenyewrites:

In Nigeria? cheesy cheesy cheesy better advice guys to leave the country latest by 26. Because if you like be in your mid 40s. If you’re in Nigeria, poverty will keep choking you.

If u don't understand western societies and culture and laws, poverty will still choke u if u japa to their place.

That's why most people that japa can't come back home and do buga for their people

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by pompeiimagnus: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:
The way the men here are defending cheating on the man's side or making light of it while trying to shift the focus to ladies is just bizarre. Asking to be respected and obeyed like a god at home is not enough, you now want to normalise sleeping around too? You really want your spouses to love, respect and obey your instructions like a dog knowing fully well you sleep around? And you're defending this as your culture? The way some of you men in Africa think is just.... mind blowing.

A key(dick) that opens many locks is a master key. A lock(p*ssy) that can be opened by any key is a shitty lock. Women and men are biologically different, you need to understand this.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by DrObum(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Amarabae:
I can never cheat on my husband.
I can't stoop that low.
I don't know if he is cheating on me or not, you can't trust anyone 100%
but whenever he is back from business trip mostly outside the country, we do run some test,
I pretend as if am doing the series of test primarily for his well-being but am doing it to screen him for Std and it always comes out negative.
after that, we set the "heat room" on fire.
let it burn bby
You think he doesn't know why you're doing the tests?
He's simply made up his mind to allow you do your thing and have peace.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
demmymoney:

Do people enjoy fucking around and having kids out of wedlock all over the place

Marriage is a very interesting and sweet institution if u can play the game
remove sex, nothing sweet about it!
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
fieryblitz:
omo, remind me not get married!
no b only you!
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by pompeiimagnus: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Polygamy fits you, since you get tired of one pussy.

Every man gets tired of one p*ssy Bruh. Some men just make the moral decision to stick to that one. In marriage, there would be a time when a wife would no longer be sexually attractive to her husband, that's just the reality.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
uthlaw:
remove sex, nothing sweet about it!

U gain authority, responsibility and dominance in marriage
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Brah, whether you forgive am or you no forgive am, how does her running from pillar to post, from Kunle to Osaz, asking them to beg you help? Na your matter dem go come dey table for bar dey discuss.
even she tell me my mum to beg me....my broda she is going back to her father's house!

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
demmymoney:

U gain authority, responsibility and dominance in marriage
bros na Africa brainwashed be this....none can pay bills!

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Mehn. you guys need to change. grin
change from PDP to APC!
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
uthlaw:
bros na Africa brainwashed be this....none can pay bills!

Do u want ur wife to share the bills with you ni
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by WoundedLamb: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

A key(dick) that opens many locks is a master key. A lock(p*ssy) that can be opened by any key is a shitty lock. Women and men are biologically different, you need to understand this.

Lmao... please, save me this illogical mantra. You don't even have the slightest idea how self contradicting you sound when you praise men that sleep around and criticise women they sleep with.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Reex12(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
dominique:

Ever thought of the possibliity of her driving your randy ass out of her life? You think it's every woman that will tolerate a public toilet in form of husband?
her loss..women and pussy yakpa for street so if you no wan give another woman will

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
demmymoney:

Do u want ur wife to share the bills with you ni
I no need wife just give birth to a child!
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by pompeiimagnus: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Lmao... please, save me this illogical mantra. You don't even have the slightest idea how self contradicting you sound when you praise men that sleep around and criticise women they sleep with.

Lol...basic biology bruh! If you choose to stick to one p*ssy, kudos to you.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
uthlaw:
I no need wife just give birth to a child!

That's selfish tho

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Because oponu men and women are fundamentally not equal

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Evolutionary Facts
Men are polygnous in nature
Women are Hypergamous in nature

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
demmymoney:

That's selfish tho
no reason am....those bitches no worth it!
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Ugosample(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
All these red pill children will not let us hear word on this thread

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mariangeles:
Haha grin grin Why do you cancel his opinion
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
uthlaw:
no reason am....those bitches no worth it!

That's because u still want ur bluepilled conditioning to work, if u understand women's nature and sexual mating strategy u won't b thinking like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Welcomes 1st Baby Of 2016 At Abuja Hospital After 9 Years Of Marriage / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? / How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay?