Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (36826 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 5:13am On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

They better leave their nonsense in the North.
Dont even spread it down.

The closest South it would get is in the Middle Belt. I warned people! People are mobilizing now. The calm before the storm.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by slap1(m): 5:14am On Apr 18, 2011
But is this not stu.p.idi.ty? Destroying lives and properties in your area because your loser brother did not win the election? Why not come to Aba, Anambra or Imo, where he got less vote and try to kill a fly, since you guys voted for him? Well, the Hausas here in Aba had better start going home. . .
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by fxtopedia(m): 5:16am On Apr 18, 2011
efisher:

CPC followers were bound to start a fight with their primitive thinking no matter the outcome of the result. Buhari should have taken it upon himself to appeal for calm from his followers knowing there was no way he would win the election. In fact, someone like Bakare should be in jail for calling for wild wild North and stimulating sentiments during rallies.

All the trouble states have to be on lockdown for at least one month to control this menace.

Your comments look sensible until I read the BOLDED part! Be careful.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ak47mann(m): 5:17am On Apr 18, 2011
which way nigeria undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Alj Uche:

STFU

yes it is comfirmed so what are u going to do about it angry
you see what your people are doing killing innocent  people undecided undecided undecided
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by looklook: 5:17am On Apr 18, 2011
the special force here Operation Yaki Just stormed our area shooting into air and arresting people trying to protect them self from this Bastards calling them self CPC supporters. will keep u guys posted God help us
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 5:18am On Apr 18, 2011
slap1:

But is this not stu.p.idi.ty? Destroying lives and properties in your area because your loser brother did not win the election? Why not come to Aba, Anambra or Imo, where he got less vote and try to kill a fly, since you guys voted for him? Well, the Hausas here in Aba had better start going home. . .

But the problem is that the Hausa in Aba know how to blend in. They speak our language and know our customs. It would be very hard to find them. Some Hausa were even raised in Igboland.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by slap1(m): 5:19am On Apr 18, 2011
fxtopedia:

I support BUHARI-BAKARE but NEVER in support of violence angry
Why klling each other because of election
How can you support Buhari and not support violence? How can you like sh.i.t and dislike fart?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by edoyad(m): 5:19am On Apr 18, 2011
looklook:

Why are people not taking things serious, i am in Kaduna and i can confirm it, we all are awake now. Mr Biggs by Nnamdi Azkiwe Express way has been burnt down. Till in the morning before we know the extent of damages. Please Guys watch your backs CPC and do or die
I always wondered why they put a Biggs outlet near that aboki enclave, always hated that idea. They probably burnt it out of jealousy, smelling the food always but not being able to afford it. May be people trooped in there yesterday to celebrate Jonathan.
Anyways it's their loss, Southern Kaduna de hin own jeje.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Anybaba: 5:20am On Apr 18, 2011
yeah, i knew it would come to this and yet they expect other nigerians to cast their ballot for them in elections. It is attitudes like this that will eventually turn these folks up there into perpetual  political minority. let them keep up.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ak47mann(m): 5:21am On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

But the problem is that the Hausa in Aba know how to blend in. They speak our language and know our customs. It would be very hard to find them. Some Hausa were even raised in Igboland.
true talk cool cool
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 18, 2011
edoyad:

I always wondered why they put a Biggs outlet near that aboki enclave, always hated that idea. They probably burnt it out of jealousy, smelling the food always but not being able to afford it. May be people trooped in there yesterday to celebrate Jonathan.
Anyways it's their loss, Southern Kaduna de hin own jeje.

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin

slap1:

How can you support Buhari and not support violence? How can you like sh.i.t and dislike fart?
Is Buhari urging them to act out?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by samoks(m): 5:22am On Apr 18, 2011
This is true, my family just confirmed it to me.

Please Mr President should get Pastor Tunde Bakare arrested, because he was the one who said that if CPC loses this election, there would be WILD WILD North.

A supposedly man of GOD preaching violence against his own congregation relatives up north.

How will this country continue to be one when a particular group always resorts to killing of the other group when ever things does not go their way? In the history of Nigeria, this Northern fools have held sway for as long as Nigeria's age,  God help us.

looklook:

the special force here Operation Yaki Just stormed our area shooting into air and arresting people trying to protect them self from this Bastards calling them self CPC supporters. will keep u guys posted God help us

True,
fxtopedia:

Your comments look sensible until I read the BOLDED part! Be careful.

Why are you against him, Bakare made those comments,
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by fxtopedia(m): 5:24am On Apr 18, 2011
slap1:

Your ignorance is making you to quote me and make a nasty comment,
STOP exposing your ignorance to the PUBLIC.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 18, 2011
samoks:

This is true, my family just confirmed it to me.

Please Mr President should get Pastor Tunde Bakare arrested, because he was the one who said that if CPC loses this election, there would be WILD WILD North.

A supposedly man of GOD preaching violence against his own congregation relatives up north.

How will this country continue to be one when a particular group always resorts to killing of the other group when ever things does not go their way? In the history of Nigeria, this Northern fools have held sway for as long as Nigeria's age,  God help us.

True,
Why are you against him, Bakare made those comments,

You cant arrest a man for being psychic  grin
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by tyson55(m): 5:26am On Apr 18, 2011
Na wao! When 'll all this sensless killing end? I think the earlier we southerners unite, the better.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ektbear: 5:27am On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You cant arrest a man for being psychic  grin

lol cheesy
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Princek12(m): 5:27am On Apr 18, 2011
I dare those Almajiris to come to the south or to Lagos. They will be burned alive. God punish them. Do they think southerners will allow some illiterates to rule them forever.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 5:28am On Apr 18, 2011
There will be reprisals in the East like they were in the last riot if any Igbos are touched. Aba and Onitsha will be trouble areas.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 5:31am On Apr 18, 2011
slap1:

True, but I've lived in Aba for over twenty years so I can spot them from a mile. . . The technique employed the last time was to tell them to make the sign of the cross and complete "In the name of the father, and of the son . . . " believe me, none of them could, they rather added ". . . and the mother . . ." But I hope this insanity is contained before the day runs out because, seriously, boys are not smiling. . .

Well it is a shame that this has to happen if our brothers and sisters are targeted in the North. But this is the way of the world that we live in. An eye for an eye. There is no more turning the other cheek. My concern right now is for my kinsmen that reside in Jos.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by edoyad(m): 5:31am On Apr 18, 2011
fxtopedia:

But the guy was not lying, how can you claim to support BB and say you don't support violence. Even here in sokoto where i am at the moment the manner in which they were voting  showed us how the mindset of a CPC is like.
A person would collect his slip, shout, "allahu akbar", and openly show he's stamping his thumb on CPC.

After everything Buhari was beaten black and blue like he didn't exist, they're going to learning that this is not Nigeria of yesterday.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

There will be reprisals in the East like they were in the last riot if any Igbos are touched. Aba and Onitsha will be trouble areas.

Same thing y'all said about Jos. Try not to jinx yourself.  grin

Internet warriors do not work offline.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ak47mann(m): 5:33am On Apr 18, 2011
nawaoo if they need ak am ready to supply lets start the real gun battle sad sad sad
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 5:33am On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Igbos were not targeted in large numbers. There is a boiling point. Or have you forgotten the last major riot? Well, I guess you had already left Nigeria. But I remember there was tension in the East and my father would get information from Aba about how Igbos had turned on the Hausa. I remember quite vividly.

Igbos in Onitsha, Aba and Owerri were looking for blood.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by samoks(m): 5:36am On Apr 18, 2011
Oh my God,  even in Enugu road, Sabo? But they have been apprehended by security operatives, 

Nawaooooo Pro Buharis, is this the change you had been preaching?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

Igbos were not targeted in large numbers. There is a boiling point. Or have you forgotten the last major riot? Well, I guess you had already left Nigeria. But I remember there was tension in the East and my father would get information from Aba about how Igbos had turned on the Hausa. I remember quite vividly.

Yea, y'all keep bringing that up.
They weren't targeted in large numbers? Oh so that's one of the requirements. So why were you guys derailing NL with "Igbos are the main target" "North are killing Igbos in Big numbers".

Just dont jinx yourselves. Hausas-Fulanis dont value life. What happened in Jos already proved that they fear no one. Let them continue their violence in the North, and it better end there.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by slap1(m): 5:37am On Apr 18, 2011
fxtopedia:

slap1:

Ileke-IdI:

Is Buhari urging them to act out?

I can only say that I'm not sure, not an outright NO. These are his supporters, these are muslims; we all know what they can do and what they've done. I expect Buhari to wade into the matter before shyt hits the fan.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by edoyad(m): 5:39am On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

grin         grin internet Warriors with Internet strenght.
But jokes apart, i heard that people from Ondo and Ekiti were mentioned in their mosques, they were told to go after them fiercely any where they were in Nigeria.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by kennosman(m): 5:40am On Apr 18, 2011
U Guys better watch what U say.Those spreading Rumours of Killing and Burning
of Churches  and House. Where did u get source of your information From
U need to specify actual location where All this is Happenin, Am in KD Now.
and i hv been monitoring situations,i made couple of calls to my Guys in
different parts the state(KD). they said all is Well and Calm,nothing of such
is happenin.I will Still make sure that the Truth of the situation in KADUNA
is verified and i will keep U Guys updated, Lets not start spreading UnGodly
and Uncalled For Rumours.OK undecided undecided undecided
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 18, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Mistura Akinsanya: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday / Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) / Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.