Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (36950 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2011
sledge406:

God bless you for proving that over sabi of a fish brain wrong. Looking for so so link and disprove false alarm. She's the type that's easily prone to scams yet claiming to be a smart one.

I have said earlier, she's get news about a relative of hers in deep s[i]hi[/i]t someday and she'd look for proof and then she'd see the dead body. Medicine after death. Over 6 pages of ground report and the fish is looking for links and source. No wonder she don go bring report from China for wetin dey happen for KadunaKatsina and she say she nor dey use China phone and nor dey like China product.

so it's easier for you to rain s.tupid insults on yourself than to find sources confirming your stories?

please stop embarassing your teachers. undecided

that was all i found on these incidents being reported.

mrjingles:

there something called a RADIO if u get one and tune to FRCN and other stations you will get the report. Bauchi and Gombe are also confirmed. I see your point though, NL is now a rumour and alarmist hub.

ok, mr jringles, i'll tune to FRCN  and buy a radio.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by maclatunji: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2011
Where is the President? Or is he still waiting to do his victory dance whilst parts of his country's territory burns?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by kenblacks(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2011
this is really serious corpers here were asked to stay indoors for their safety, the school arena(ABU) has been deserted all students still around had flee for their lives we here are so at alert for what may happen,
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2011
This news must not be reacted to with kids gloves. this is a grave situation which if not nip in the the bud on time may lead to a downward spiral of domino effects in other zones of the country. I am totally disappointed with the insensitivity of the perpetrators of this evil who has disregarded the timing and crried out attacks of this nature - a religious violence over a keenly contested election which was lost and won by Jonathan. Does Buhari approve of this? The handwriting on wall is bold and clear. Let these evil perpetrators beware - the good is always an enenmy of the best!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by DadLolade(m): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2011
In Kaduna City,
Pls whoever lives in Kaduna that can read this should take it Very serious.

Pls if u live in Tudun-Wada and Kabala West axis, u need to exercise serious caution oh.
Those places are boiling as I speak.

Sabon-tasha and Goni-gora areas are also having security issues.
Pls let us exercise a great level of caution.

Dont ask me for picture pls.

CAUTION! CAUTION!! CAUTION!!! is the word

A word is enough for the wise.

angry angry angry cry cry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2011
the question is why are the major news media keeping quiet over this unrest.

something's not right here.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by superboi(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2011
Bawss1:

Ask him again. I also saw a fire truck leave the fire station and head to a northern direction. Heck any unit that wears a uniform and heads north now is definitely going to quell the crisis there.

Bawss I know you would not like this!! But Another one just flew past.
Tapia via Internet,Lol

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Omooba77: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2011
You see what I have been saying, God will bless Nigeria, each time somebody that is not Hausa wins they want to fornmet troubles and for more than 35 years of our exstence they always have their ways. Pastor Bakare can now sit and enjoy the wild wild North now, happy viewing. God will bless Nigeria and deal with all perpeterators of evil!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by chidike(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2011
i live in barnawa and in narayi the boys have already taken their weapons for battle. These cpc guys who are also muslims are so ignorant, anywhere u push them, dey go!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Omooba77: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2011
Let us say nooooooooooooooooo to religious  violence. Nigeria belong to all of us, I'm from the North but I detest this. Just yesterday, a corpral went to smoke weed and kill an innocent guy in Katsina, they turned it to religious violence and Buhari will not say stop to all these and he wants to be our president, his words will go along way to stop all these violence, but instead remain silent. God please help Nigeria oh oh, I hve people in Kadunna and everywhere!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2011
Depointer1:

I am from the south west and i supported BB. Nigeria deserve the government they get. Why people of the south could not vote for BB and allow the 8yrs power to shift back to South in 2015 still surprises me? Tribalism and conflicts would cost GEJ's government. This government would be the worst govt we can ever imagine, ppl should go and write it down.

Is this all you can say in response to the above?ssorry you are not from the south and can never be if this is ur response to the above
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by assme: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2011
Buhari should be arrested immediately and charged for Treason because he Instigated and masterminded this.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ikamo(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2011
Goodluck,a good son of a thief- OBJ, a cousin of a looter B George
Expect no good from him only depend on luck
he depleted the foreign reserve in 10 months
economically reckless
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Tare55(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2011
Kaduna is now in a position of complete lockdown as it is now very dangerous to venture out anywhere. I live around the express and this is now a veritable battle zone with burning tyres everywhere, Politics and elections are NOT supposed to be do or die events but it appears some people just MUST win shocked
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2011
assme:

Buhari should be arrested immediately and charged for Treason because he Instigated and masterminded this.
After arresting him, what did you predict
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by lansha2006: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2011
Advice, lets watch the way we tag thread most especially that the system is boiling at the moment, don't let us heat up the polity further by making a conclusive tags/statements please. i beleive virtually all the six geopolitical zones were well represented here.
Please and please.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Omooba77: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2011
AYO84,
Your age betrayed you sir. Why are you in support of violence? Nigeria has spoken, whether they where induced or not is a different ball game, one of the rule of the game is to abide by the rule. God bless Nigeria
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2011
assme:

Buhari should arrested immediately and charged for Treason because he Instigated and masterminded this.

There is no point arresting him.he may not have instigated  his followers but the irresponsible attitude of an average northerner is only playing out.
buhari orchestrated his own failure by himself and his people should blame in for his greed instead of causing unnecessary trouble.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2011
hahahaha, my prediction is coming true. Nigeria will burn! North vs. South! hahahahah, ahahahahahahah, hahahahahaha, ha ha ha!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2011
Am highly disappointed, infact this country is retard and will never be thesame. Confederation is the solution!!!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ikamo(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2011
ASSME OR ASSMAN    IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE JUST KEEP QUITE                                                            ARREST BUHARI AND DESTROY THE NATION.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2011
there is fire on the mountain, run run run run! Men, i pray there is war in Naija so i can seek asylum here mennnn! LOL, i kid!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by lansha2006: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2011
@omooba, it is obvious that some people were not meant to be on the internet if not for MTN 500 naira per day browsing. I no blame you.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2011
lansha2006:

@omooba, it is obvious that some people were not meant to be on the internet if not for MTN 500 naira per day browsing. I no blame you.

LOL
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by SUV(f): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2011
There is no point arresting him.he may not have instigated his followers but the irresponsible attitude of an average northerner is only playing out.
buhari orchestrated his own failure by himself and his people should blame in for his greed instead of causing unnecessary trouble.

You just said my mind. and besides, the only language BUHARI understands is SHOOT.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by lansha2006: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2011
Seun,
this thread does not worth it. Please delete.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2011
i think if jonathan is smart, he will declare a state of emergency in Nigeria ASAP!
I see things getting really really bad pretty soon!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by mrjingles(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2011
I think Buhari should come out with a statement calling on his supporters to desist from these acts. He should condemn the violence in clear terms. That is what a statesman and patriot would do. His LOUD SILENCE is not helpful.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by aloyemeka2: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2011
blueNwhite:

Come on Fulani's win the battle! Finish these minority igbo's. Go go fulani. Get them, one by one. Get machette's, ak47 and riffles.  grin grin

You think it is funny?. There is nothing funny about killing people.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by lansha2006: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2011
aisha and jarius, no need for this thread for now. please, i am sensing something searious coming. lets avoid that.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sledge406: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2011
tpiah!:

so it's easier for you to rain s.tupid insults on yourself than to find sources confirming your stories?

please stop embarassing your teachers. undecided

that was all i found on these incidents being reported.

ok, mr jringles, i'll tune to FRCN  and buy a radio.
Why don't you be an authority yourself, formulate a story and upload on the web for others to read? Must you wait for people to do it on your behalf. More reason your juniors have surpassed you in every positive thinking and action direction.
Even the so called Al-Jazeera whilst reporting from ABUJA said they received reports (Al-Jazeera has not gone there to confirm but because it is an authority, your sorry a[i]r[/i]se will be cool with this abi?) about violence in 5 states ALL in the North where Buhari lost.

Like I said earlier, you have different sets of people on the ground giving you reports and you're asking for SOURCE. . .You know what, You're DAFT! Keep waiting for Osundefender.

Mr Jingles once again said if you have a radio tune to FRCN but see as you twisted the whole thing to make him look st[i]up[/i]id. You're part of the minority of people in Diaspora with unreasonable and incomplete brain full of air and water.

Meanwhile what you reported did not happen at that time as it happened on Saturday and was reported today Monday and you're proud to say what you found. O girl, make you dey read and stop to dey comment cos you nor dey make sense.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by MurphyG1(m): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2011
I believe now everyone will agree with me that Shekarau is a man of peace.
There is peace in Kano and no one is expecting any violence there.
He is a true leader and can actully tame alot in this country.
I am impressed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock You. / Caption this Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Obasanjo / Punch: Why Buhari Was Not Invited For Trump’s Inauguration – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.