Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (36944 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2011
There has been a Bomb explosion in ABUJA!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by SUV(f): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2011
@omooba, it is obvious that some people were not meant to be on the internet if not for MTN 500 naira per day browsing. I no blame you.

So what is ur point?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by aloyemeka2: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2011
Omooba77:

You see what I have been saying, God will bless Nigeria, each time somebody that is not Hausa wins they want to fornmet troubles and for more than 35 years of our exstence they always have their ways. Pastor Bakare can now sit and enjoy the wild wild North now, happy viewing. God will bless Nigeria and deal with all perpeterators of evil!

Gbam. Enough is enough and they should be made to understand that Aso Rock is not their birth right. They fomented the same trouble during Obasanjo regime and massacred southerners like they are goats.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2011
hausa people is a blowing up the country oooohhhhhh, yepaaaaa, what is we going to a do ohhhhhhhhhh?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by itsmayiela(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2011
The present violence in kaduna was because the people feel that the VP manipulated the election results. Why didnt the crisis start from Katsina (or even Daura)?

The most annoying thing is that, it is only the innocent people like me and you that will be affected. The almajeris that they use to forment this crisis don't know the difference between a northerner & a southerner; a muslim & an hausa; an ibo & an urhobo; a christian & an Eckist,  They are just too dumb to know anything apart from the word "go & kill them".

May almighty Allah save us from the hands of these bastards that go out & kill in the name of Islam or election
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2011
SUV:

You just said my mind. and besides, the only language BUHARI understands is SHOOT.

Like I can read your mind. . .wow,can we mingle then ? grin
Abu-Maryam:

Am highly disappointed, infact this country is not-so-smart person and will never be thesame. Confederation is the solution!!!

Why blame Nigeria just because buhari lost election and his kins went on rampage ? In the spirit of sportmanship,a loser ought to wish the winner well and not resort to violence.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ifyalways(f): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2011
Na wao.

Buhari should as an elder statesman,come out and address his supporters.It definitely wud help restore peace in the zone.

When anticipating victory,its always wise to prepare for failure. . . words of my late Dad.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ifyalways(f): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2011
engineerd:

There has been a Bomb explosion in ABUJA!
For real?

Which part of Abuja?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2011
multiple bomb explosions in abuja, apache helicopters all around!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Ajiowe: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2011
Youths are protesting by burning tyres and stoping commuters to say Sai Buhari on the streets in Kano State right now.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2011
ifyalways:

For real?

Which part of Abuja?
hey , i'm just playing ohhhhhh, sorry , i dont want anyone to freak out! its a joke.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by SUV(f): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2011
The present violence in kaduna was because the people feel that the VP manipulated the election results. Why didnt the crisis start from Katsina (or even Daura)?

The most annoying thing is that, it is only the innocent people like me and you that will be affected. The almajeris that they use to forment this crisis don't know the difference between a northerner & a southerner; a muslim & an hausa; an ibo & an urhobo; a christian & an Eckist,   They are just too dumb to know anything apart from the word "go & kill them".

May almighty Allah save us from the hands of these bastards that go out & kill in the name of Islam or election

Hv u been sleeping? CPC agents are fighting for their master of Shooting and killing (BUHARI).
as for the almajiris: pls dont be deceived, they know the difference. once u instruct them to go and kill, they already know the target audience.
Like father like son. Buhari pikin, na only shoot and kill in go sabi!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by itsmayiela(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2011
Buhari may not know anything about these people claiming to be CPC loyalist. How do we even know that they are actual CPC loyalists? Was any1 of them arrested with a CPC membership card? How are we not sure it is PDP or ACN supporters that are formenting crisis? How are we sure it is not even Boko Haram members that are unleashing this crisis & telling everybody that they are CPC members.

Mind you, an armed robber can claim to be member of any political or ethnic affiliation. Lets not just accept what seems obvious. We must learn to think beyond the ordinary
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2011
who is still doubting that Nigeria will split? peacefully!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2011
ifyalways:

Na wao.

Buhari should as an elder statesman,come out and address his supporters.It definitely wud help restore peace in the zone.

When anticipating victory,its always wise to prepare for failure. . . words of my late Dad.

Unfortunately,mr buhari was expecting landslide victory even when he only won in NW and NE .I hope he can talk to those useless almajiris if not the soldiers should be deployed asap.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by SUV(f): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2011
Na wao.

if u r waiting for BUHARI to do anything, u will old! he send them. that is the only language BUHARI understands. SHOOT & KILL (non-notherners)
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by spartanian(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2011
LIVE from zaria--zaria is burning

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by rill: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2011
and who told u that there is peace in kano angry
u beta get ur facts right before comin here to post rabbish angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2011
SUV:

if u r waiting for BUHARI to do anything, u will old! he send them. that is the only language BUHARI understands. SHOOT & KILL (non-notherners)

I can now see why Iran was supporting him;probably to nuke the south.na war ?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by itsmayiela(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2011
As an elder statesman, Buhari should come out and denounce any protest being made in support of CPC. That is the most humble thing he should do for now. After all,he earlier said he wont contest the outcome of last Saturday's election.

I don't support religious violence in this country
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by SUV(f): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2011
Buhari may not know anything about these people claiming to be CPC loyalist. How do we even know that they are actual CPC loyalists? Was any1 of them arrested with a CPC membership card? How are we not sure it is PDP or ACN supporters that are formenting crisis? How are we sure it is not even Boko Haram members that are unleashing this crisis & telling everybody that they are CPC members.

Mind you, an armed robber can claim to be member of any political or ethnic affiliation. Lets not just accept what seems obvious. We must learn to think beyond the ordinary
If u hv been following the announcement of poll results, CPC is the only party and BUHARI is the only one crying foul and claiming massive rigging and manipulation of result.
the CPC agents were on TV and said the same thing.
so who else is violent both by orientation, training and lifestyle except BUHARI? Ex-soldier? what else and who else do u expect is behind all the violence so far? the only language BUHARI understands is SHOOT & KILL.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ifyalways(f): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2011
engineerd:

hey , i'm just playing ohhhhhh, sorry , i dont want anyone to freak out! its a joke.
Sick Joke.

@Topic,Buhari should atleast prove his critics wrong . . .A press statement,a speech or a rally would calm all nerves.

If really he was a man of peace and stood for the interest of One Nigeria,he should be able to do that.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by hbrednic: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
itsmayiela:

As an elder statesman, Buhari should come out and denounce any protest being made in support of CPC. That is the most humble thing he should do for now. After all,he earlier said he wont contest the outcome of last Saturday's election.

that will be a miracle from an extremist.he will never do it
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by bisiaet: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
I am sorry for Nigeria because we dont vote with our head but our backside. How would you expect your southern brothers to sleep in the North with their both eyes closed? Anyway am happy none of mine is there, Nigeria deserve the leader they get.

MEANING WHATTTTTTTTTTT??
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by SUV(f): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2011

O yeah! BUHARI is already crying foul and instigating Violence evrywhere. unfortunately, he can only use gullible loyalist in the north that has the same shoot & kill mentality like Buhari.

Buhari & CPC agents are already contesting the results.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by deols(f): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
this is highly Unfortunate! I supported BB and I am against this violence.

But only 'illiterates' on this forum would continue to blame this on Islam. I dont even blame Buhari, These people are almajiri, like many call them, are illiterates and are jobless. Their understanding of what is wrong and right is as far as their thinking enables them. If they were not, am sure the story would be different. Who then do we blame for the illiteracy, the joblessness, the poverty driving them to loot. OF course, the government.

The Government should be told to do the right things NOW. Name callings would help us in no way.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ifyalways(f): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
spartanian:

LIVE from zaria--zaria is burning
Youths that ought to be in school,wasting away their lives.

Religion without education breeds extreme st.upidity.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by itsmayiela(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
@SUV
pls don't make jest of this serious issue.
we all know that Buhari may be protesting the election results. we all know that the people protesting are claiming to be CPC members. however, buhari can still deny that these ppl are not members of CPC & that he didnt send them on any protest march.

let us, first, exhaust all legal ways of tracing the matter to Buhari before we arrive at a conclusion that they are TRUE CPC SUPPORTERS
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by deols(f): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
yeah Buhari should come out to denounce this.

and this is an[size=25pt] Opportunity for Jonathan to show us how much he can do[/size] to Secure the lives of Nigerians!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by namfav(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
this is what you voted for undecided, this country will burn
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by SUV(f): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
Buhari should atleast prove his critics wrong . . .A press statement,a speech or a rally would calm all nerves.

If really he was a man of peace and stood for the interest of One Nigeria,he should be able to do that.

Unfortunately: the violence taketh by force!

Show he is instigating all the violence. that is BUHARI's second nature! shoot & kill.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Dave6: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
That terrible creature - Buhari has not come out to call for calm and condemn these unnecessary loss of lives and property.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / How I Was Almost Mobbed Today In Ado Ekiti / "If You Touch Rivers, Nigeria Will Finish" – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.