Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (36828 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by deezzle(m): 5:43am On Apr 18, 2011
It is irrational for anyone to blame Buhari or Bakare for the misrepresentation of passion by alleged followers of CPC. For all you know, they might be followers of any northern affiliated party.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 18, 2011
edoyad:

grin         grin internet Warriors with Internet strenght.
But jokes apart, i heard that people from Ondo and Ekiti were mentioned in their mosques, they were told to go after them fiercely any where they were in Nigeria.

LOL Ekiti state? Ok!!
You know Ekiti gbaski (enjoy) any sort of violence. Even our Ekiti domesticated Hausa/Fulanis will  scare them off grin
After what happened with Ijaw in the Ondo oil producing area, I think Ondo ppl will be ready.

Anywaz, it wont come to that. GEJ is here to "save" the day!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by samoks(m): 5:45am On Apr 18, 2011
deezzle:

It is irrational for anyone to blame Buhari or Bakare for the misrepresentation of passion by alleged followers of CPC. For all you know, they might be followers of any northern affiliated party.

Just listen to yourself, so PDP or GEJ supporters in the North will go to war because GEJ WON? Take/get a life plz

Donlittle:

yez na, the same change in libya, egypt and cote diviore  
The last time i checked, and to the best of my knowledge, what is happening in Middle east is a riot against the government, not religious or ethnic killing, Please think right before you touch your keyboard. This is a very serious ans sensitive issue.

kennosman:

U Guys better watch what U say.Those spreading Rumours of Killing and Burning
of Churches  and House. Where did u get source of your information From
U need to specify actual location where All this is Happenin, Am in KD Now.
and i hv been monitoring situations,i made couple of calls to my Guys in
different parts the state(KD). they said all is Well and Calm,nothing of such
is happenin.I will Still make sure that the Truth of the situation in KADUNA
is verified and i will keep U Guys updated, Lets not start spreading UnGodly
and Uncalled For Rumours.OK undecided undecided undecided

This is not rumour, my family lives in Kaduna, is it until you watch it from AIT that you will bilif?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by slap1(m): 5:46am On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Same thing y'all said about Jos. Try not to jinx yourself.  grin

Internet warriors do not work offline.
Not quite true, I knew the risk I took to reveal and possibly stop Osisikankwu from pursuing all of us out of Aba, on and offline . . . if you recall.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by deezzle(m): 5:48am On Apr 18, 2011
I believe my response was typed in English. Ok, let me rephrase. It is unfair to falsely accuse Buhari or Bakare of inciting violence in their supporters who as human being can act on their own free will.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 5:49am On Apr 18, 2011
The
slap1:

Not quite true, I knew the risk I took to reveal and possibly stop Osisikankwu from pursuing all of us out of Aba, on and offline . . . if you recall.

That is very true my brother. You did a wonderful job telling us what is happening in Aba. How is Aba now my brother?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 18, 2011
samoks:

Just listen to yourself, so PDP or GEJ supporters in the North will go to war because GEJ WON? Take/get a life plz
The last time i checked, and to the best of my knowledge, what is happening in Middle east is a riot against the government, not religious or ethnic killing,  Please think right before you touch your keyboard. This is a very serious ans sensitive issue.

the last time i check, this ppl were fighting and killing to  "protect their votes" which is definately against the government, or will they fight ppl like me ni?
Might be a positive change, or a negative change they want!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 18, 2011
slap1:

My dear, you did something. You did not come on NL issuing threats.
I admire your bravery jare.
But you'd rather find the likes of EzeUche in a SPA than in Aba helping out.

I can only say that I'm not sure, not an outright NO. These are his supporters, these are muslims; we all know what they can do and what they've done. I expect Buhari to wade into the matter before shyt hits the fan.
Being his supporters is not a good reason. He did not enforce or encourage violence.
I'm not a BB fan (even thou I think he's better than GEJ), but blaming him for the northerners (who have history of any kind of violence)'s behavior.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 5:55am On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

My dear, you did something. You did not come on NL issuing threats.
I admire your bravery jare.
But you'd rather find the likes of EzeUche in a SPA than in Aba helping out.

I resent that statement. . .
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by aletheia(m): 5:57am On Apr 18, 2011
Donlittle:

. . .or will they fight ppl like me ni?
^
You really don't know. . . cry They will behead you: no questions asked.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by fxtopedia(m): 5:58am On Apr 18, 2011
edoyad:

But the guy was not lying, how can you claim to support BB and say you don't support violence. Even here in sokoto where i am at the moment the manner in which they were voting  showed us how the mindset of a CPC is like.
A person would collect his slip, shout, "allahu akbar", and openly show he's stamping his thumb on CPC.

After everything Buhari was beaten black and blue like he didn't exist, they're going to learning that this is not Nigeria of yesterday.

Your reasoning faculty is POOR. If not, why do you think that every supporter of BUHARI are violent? I am not
a bandwagon supporter like you. Once again, STOP exposing your ignorance to the public like your friend.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

I resent that statement. . .  

Why?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by samoks(m): 5:59am On Apr 18, 2011
Donlittle:

the last time i check, this ppl were fighting and killing to  "protect their votes" which is definately against the government, or will they fight ppl like me ni?
Might be a positive change, or a negative change they want!

Fighting and killing to protect their vote, even if your family member is among those being killed? or did all your family vote CPC?
deezzle:

I believe my response was typed in English. Ok, let me rephrase. It is unfair to falsely accuse Buhari or Bakare of inciting violence in their supporters who as human being can act on their own free will.

Their supporters acting on their own? Who made the comment on wild wild north was it GEJ?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 6:00am On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Why?

Hmmmm never mind Ms. Endowed. wink shocked wink
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by slap1(m): 6:00am On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

The
That is very true my brother. You did a wonderful job telling us what is happening in Aba. How is Aba now my brother?
Thanks. We have so much peace that I wish we could lend some to our brothers in the north.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 18, 2011
aletheia:

^
You really don't know. . . cry They will behead you: no questions asked.
looooool, no they cant, am too cool to be beheaded, dnt mind if you lead the way tho
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

Hmmmm never mind Ms. Endowed. wink shocked wink

Yea, that never works.

Why, Uchenna? You seem like a pretty (not talking facially) boy?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 18, 2011
samoks:

Fighting and killing to protect their vote, even if your family member is among those being killed? or did all your family vote CPC?

Did you check the headline of this topic?? it says protecting their vote. which is what i said. dont know what your trying to prove or imply.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by edoyad(m): 6:09am On Apr 18, 2011
fxtopedia:

Your reasoning faculty is POOR. If not, why do you think that every supporter of BUHARI are violent? I am not
a bandwagon supporter like you. Once again, STOP exposing your ignorance to the public like your friend.
You lack the ability to think critically. Do you think i only got to know about Buhari in the course of the recent elections ? Look at his antecedents and statements over the last few years and you'll know the type of fan base he attracts; semi-literate goons like yourself.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 18, 2011
edoyad:

You lack the ability to think critically. Do you think i only got to know about Buhari in the course of the recent elections ? Look at his antecedents and statements over the last few years and you'll the type of fan base he attracts; semi-literate goons like yourself.
So u mean alll buhari supporters love violence?? yeah right
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by samoks(m): 6:13am On Apr 18, 2011
Donlittle:

Did you check the headline of this topic?? it says protecting their vote. which is what i said. dont know what your trying to prove or imply.

OK, i rest my case,
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Henrinquo: 6:15am On Apr 18, 2011
Our yourba brothers who call themselves muslims wont be spared also in the killings, they are the biggest fools for venturing into a kind of relion they dont understand, the nothern muslims dont respect the westrn muslims, so its not just the igbos that will killed, the amala people will not be spared also, its funny how the creedo they sing in mosques are not understood by the westerners, well killing is normal in this but anything wey hot go surely cool down even the sun, na time e go take,
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by francisj(m): 6:17am On Apr 18, 2011
kennosman:

U Guys better watch what U say.Those spreading Rumours of Killing and Burning
of Churches  and House. Where did u get source of your information From
U need to specify actual location where All this is Happenin, Am in KD Now.
and i hv been monitoring situations,i made couple of calls to my Guys in
different parts the state(KD). they said all is Well and Calm,nothing of such
is happenin.I will Still make sure that the Truth of the situation in KADUNA
is verified and i will keep U Guys updated, Lets not start spreading UnGodly
and Uncalled For Rumours.OK undecided undecided undecided
it not a rumour , it true  !!!!!!!

It suprising how some people reason ?
Imaging attacking a fellow nigeria just because you feel his tribal people didnot support
your ambition ?
comfirm info indicate that SW,SE & SS majority tribles living in kaduna are target for attacked
by almagiris ,who have never travel out of the north ,so forget that they also have brother living
in SW ,SE,& SS !
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 18, 2011
Henrinquo:

Our yourba brothers who call themselves muslims wont be spared also in the killings, they are the biggest fools for venturing into a kind of relion they dont understand, the nothern muslims dont respect the westrn muslims, so its not just the igbos that will killed, the amala people will not be spared also, its funny how the creedo they sing in mosques are not understood by the westerners, well killing is normal in this but anything wey hot go surely cool down even the sun, na time e go take,
ALL I CAN just say to this is wow!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 18, 2011
Henrinquo:

Whis is this apku boy yarning about?

This is between the SE/ N o. . . . dont drag the Yorubas with you. Or you're expecting us to help una? grin
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by fxtopedia(m): 6:21am On Apr 18, 2011
edoyad:

You lack the ability to think critically. Do you think i only got to know about Buhari in the course of the recent elections ? Look at his antecedents and statements over the last few years and you'll know the type of fan base he attracts; semi-literate goons like yourself.

A FOOL like you cannot syncronise norminal from real, little wonder your statement is based on illusion. OLOODO.
Semi literate? Ode, I don't need to talk about my qualification here, your inductive reasoning will cause you
trouble one day. You must be a f**** because your comments look ####,
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by THEAMAKA(f): 6:21am On Apr 18, 2011
SIGH, HERE WE GO AGAIN.
just send in the army and shut those fools up.
if this is true, then i really don't get it. what are they rioting for? after all the years that "their own" has been in power, what has it done for them? 99% of them still remain in abject poverty. so what is this fuss because "their own" did not win the presidency? if he would have won, what difference would that make in their lives. some people sef, their heads aren't screwed on right.
not only does Nigeria need to change, but the mentality of Nigerians needs to change right along with it. a lot of backwards people.  undecided undecided embarassed

Ileke-IdI:

Whis is this apku boy yarning about?

This is between the SE/ N o. . . . dont drag the Yorubas with you. Or you're expecting us to help una? grin
sharap dia
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Jakumo(m): 6:22am On Apr 18, 2011
Seven-time election LOSER Ayatollah Buhari Bin-Laden MUST be held legally accountable for any post-election mayhem that occurs in Nigeria, since that mad Islamist Taliban savage DID repeatedly encourage such mayhem right from the onset of the election campaign, long before his ASSURED defeat was recorded.   Between sobbing hysterically and calling for blood, that BORN LOSER Buhari devoted his entire pre-election effort to screaming in protest of IMAGINARY wrongs that existed only in his sick and demented mind, thus setting up his illiterate followers for a bloodbath the minute his ASSURED DEFEAT became official.

Let that expired tyrant taste some of his own bitter medicine IN JAIL, where madmen of his ilk deserve to DIE.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Makbo: 6:23am On Apr 18, 2011
OK, Go Ahead, and kill each other, Stupid Nigerians!
Didn't I warn you about that? This is merely a CIA and France secret services plan to spread disorder all over the country and take over Nigeria oil and gas. The final purpose in to control the entire Guinea Gulf oil and gas!
It started in Cote d'Ivoire, and you were all prone to blame naively President Gbagbo without knowing what his true battle was. Let us move forward, you'll find out more outraging things.

USA and Europ are on the brink of bankrupcy. Nothing gonna stop them. Nothing !!! Not even the death of million and million west africans. Right now a genocide is underway in Cote d'Ivoire. It's hapens NOW !!! Nigeria, Ghana won't be spared !!!
Now you are in turmoil.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by edoyad(m): 6:24am On Apr 18, 2011
So u mean alll buhari supporters love violence?? yeah  right
Mr Little do you know what profiling is ? Law enforcement agencies use it to keep areas low on crime or something thereabout. So what is the profile of an Average cpc supporter ?

1. He's most likely a hausa chap from the north-west and is not properly educated if at all he is educated.

2. Involved in physical labour as a means of livelihood.

3. Has rarely ventured outside his state of origin so doesn't even know what Nigeria really is like. His impression of Nigeria is gotten from his imam in the mosque.

4. Most likely is involved in violence on C regular basis just to survive in his environment. . . should i go on ?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by kennosman(m): 6:25am On Apr 18, 2011
OK.This is a Very sensitive and Serious issue We are Talking About Here.
Let me Tell U Guys What hv bn Happenin Recently in Kaduna.During The
Presidentail Election.There have been Couple of Demonstration going
on Among the CPC Supporters,Reason been that all votes in KD shuld
be in favour of thier party.Which is not possible.U Guys shuld hv noticed
that there were close Gap betwn the PDP and CPC in KADUNA STATE.
KADUNA is divided into Two, Northern KAD(dominated by the Muslims)
and southern KAD(dominated by the ChristAIN).So CPC got full support
of the people of Northern KAD(wonder the kind of change the CPC Leaders
preach,supporters of CPC,thier mindset call for Questionable character).
PDP got full support of Southern KAD.both at the end of the Day,result
having been announced CPC Won with a close margin.PDP gave them
a good Run in that State.on the DAY of Presidentail election Voting in
Kaduna State,Couple of Arrest Have been Made Among Supporters of
The CPC, Reason been: Holding Meetings Around polling Centers(i
witnessed it live, were i voted), One of the Cpc Supporter Who snatched
Ballot Box Was Killed.Since then there have been Demonstration by
thier Members Trying to Make sure that those of Them Arrested for
Electoral offenses Are Released.There Have been Ongoing Rallies,
Demonstration by their members.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 18, 2011
Lol. As long as una dont drag Yorubas into this. grin

The violence can be settled between those two groups. I believe the SW's main focus right now is local development. And we got that.

When will GEJ start his job? They're already giving him something to work with . . .

Makbo:

OK, Go Ahead, and kill each other, silly Nigerians!
Didn't I warn you about that? This is merely a CIA and France secret services plan to spread disorder all over the country and take over Nigeria oil and gas. The final purpose in to control the entire Guinea Gulf oil and gas!
It started in Cote d'Ivoire, and you were all prone to blame naively President Gbagbo without knowing what his true battle was. Let us move forward, you'll find out more outraging things.

USA and Europ are on the brink of bankrupcy. Nothing gonna stop them. Nothing !!! Not even the death of million and million west africans. Right now a genocide is underway in Cote d'Ivoire. It's hapens NOW !!! Nigeria, Ghana won't be spared !!!
Now you are in turmoil.

Do you think bankruptcy has stopped the USA/European? Do you know what's going on in Libya/ IVC?

Bankruptcy is the main factor that pushes the western world into these kinda war. Esp with the oil in the SS, they'll interfere.

But nobody is looking forward to any of that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari / More Photos Of Saraki And Omisore Today / Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.