Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (36943 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by binkabir(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
@mobinga why ar u using false picture? angry angry angry angry

this picture is not in this kaduna mayhem

stop this evil way of send messages angry angry angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by fyomer: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2011
[M]       WHEN WOULD THIS MUSLIMS START SHOWING THE PEACEFUL RELIGION THEY CLAIM TO BE.AFTER SHEDING INNOCENT BLOOD BEFORE  AND DURING ELECTION,THEY ARE NOT STILL SATISFIED,THEY STILL WANT TO SHED MORE INNOCENT BLOOD.WHY BURNING CHURCHES?IS THAT NOT STUPIDITY?THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO KILL BY SWORD WILL DEFINETELY DIE BY SWORD.THE NEXT WE WOULD HEAR IS (IS NOT RELIGION, ITS POLITICS)   RUBBISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.[/b]
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2011
We all need to stand up and protest for our rights.

Rigging must stop!!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by assme: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
@mobinga

Pls can u take away that picture, its too sordid.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by peaceland(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ Mobinga,
pls that picture was most likely from a train accident. pls don't fan the violence embers. kindly retract it if possible
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Genralbuhari. u will tell me if market women,village people ,mechanics and others came online to vote? you using nairaland polls as a sample survey to predict the polls is far inadequate.just because the number of people on nairaland voted buhari does not reflect the voice of the nation.Please be unbaised in your posts
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by reindeer: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2011
The loss of lives is just unimaginable.
To those blaming Buhari, you should ask yourself why people are rioting this time, the last 2 losses, he went to court didn't he?
Please be objective and from all the reoprts so far from eyewtinesses, they are attacking their leaders who they feel betrayed them.
I see hatred has consumed so many of you here.
You are no better than the rioters if this much hatred oozes out of every word.

Cna someone please remove that grotesque picture.It serves only to inflame tensions
Who has any record of churches being burnt?The only confirmed storied here now is that of the houses of Ghali Naaba and some other leaders.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ifyalways(f): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Mobinga,where did u get that pics from?

Jeez  cry

@GenBuhari,Please tell me you are joking . . .still a sick joke.

People are been killed and all you could say is that people have the right to defend their votes,elections was rigged blah blah  

So you guys have been deceiving Nigerians with your peace and good will messages?Underneath all those integrity talks lies a huge violent beast?

Thank God none of my Family members and friends voted BB after-all.I wud have been hugely disapointed with myself.

WTF . . .Is violence the only tool,the most effective means of pushing your case,assuming the election was at all rigged  
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
that picture is not part of the violence it happend long ago and i think that was in lagos
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Whitehorse: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
reindeer,

I tire for u o. Don't you know how riots spread up north? By default, non muslims will ALWAYS be targets. ALWAYS.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by owasoyo: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Depointers: U need proper enlightenment,u lack knowledge and wisdom, that i don't even know where to start wit you.
I voted for buhari, but will never support violence. If what happened to MKO had happened to a northerner, What wound have happened?, Most it go to the North? this pple dont have respect for God,they take human life as nothing as if they can make one, Let see,i tink they will get themselves to blame this time around, Gone are those days where pple watch them kill southerners,
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by assme: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
We all need to stand up and protest for our rights.

Rigging must stop!!

So that justifies the slaying of innocent souls in the north. Thank God that His choice of a leader prevailed and will always prevail so that these Bigots and their likes will always be put to shame
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Sarahluv(f): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
Will GenBuhari stop posting large fonts pls. Stop spreading falsehood. Buhari did not win any official online poll. Nairaland poll does not represent the views of a large majority of Nigerians. If you were on ground, you would know that the rigging was done by CPC, when they sent underage children to vote. In addition, they were holding all sorts of meetings right there at the polling units. Even with this, they lost, and now they want to force their choice down our throats. Buhari is a loser, and he lost convincingly. A vast majority of Nigerians do not want him.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by superboi(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
reindeer:

To those blaming Buhari, you should ask yourself why people are rioting this time, the last 2 losses, he went to court didn't he?
People are blaming Buhari because he said he wouldn't go to the court and that the voters should go out and demonstrate!!!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by samboribo(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ NL forum

that's an old pic taken from a past northern violence.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Mobinga: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
THE PICTURE IS PHUCKING REAL!!!!!!  Damn!!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ifyalways(f): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
reindeer:

Please be objective and from all the reoprts so far from eyewtinesses, they are attacking their leaders who they feel betrayed them.

Cna someone please remove that grotesque picture.It serves only to inflame tensions
Who has any record of churches being burnt?The only confirmed storied here now is that of the houses of Ghali Naaba and some other leaders.
Listen . . .I am not blaming Buhari for the riots and killings.Anyone that is doing so is clearly uninformed.

I however expect Buhari to come out and address the Youths. . .That is what every peace -loving elder statesman of his status should do.This siddon look  mode he choose is very BAD and speaks Volumes.He can't sit on the fence and pretend he is not seeing what is going on . . .NO,that is 100% wrong,morally or religiously.

Are u guys trying to say that those guys won't stop If Buhari addresses them right now  

Shame on YOU ALL,Truly,GEJ group have been RIGHT all along.  embarassed

I hope I wud have to take back my words today . . .I hope Buhari wud be kind and magnanimous enough to DO something ASAP.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Guyman02: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
Why posting pictures unrelated to this thread. @moninga, seems like you are half re.tarded.
Meanwhile, People are closing their shops at Wuse market abuja and rushing back home to the satelite towns to go and confront supposed trouble makers.
I must tell you, some of these people ran to Abuja because of constant rioting in the North and the bitterness in their heart is making some to start gearing up for a show down with the so called almajiris.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by itsmayiela(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
@mobinga
kindly remove that picture.

the picture was of a woman that was killed & laid on a railway track (& was subsequently hacked by a moving train)

of course, that wasnt today. pls dont infuriate innocent ppl into believing that the incident took place today
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Sarahluv(f): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
reindeer:

That was in Kano. In Kaduna, Churches, Mr. Biggs etc. were burnt. Those were also attested to by eye witnesses
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ifyalways(f): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
samboribo:

@ NL forum

that's an old pic taken from a past northern violence.

Mobinga please remove the pics.

Please!!!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by OWOLAYEMO: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
A single statement from Buhari will calm this riot. I sincerely hope the man will be magnanimous enough to do the nation this service and "save some inncocent souls''.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by deols(f): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
There is no justification for this violence, IT is so BAD, LEt something be done FAST plssssss
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by assme: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
The elections were rigged.

Why does it surprise you that youths are rioting?

How this these resultes reconcile with all on-line polls that have Buhari far far ahead of GEJ?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-585935.0.html

I tire for your reasoning this Genbuhari, you are using an online opinion poll conducted on NL to justify that the election was rigged. when did Nairaland turn into National assembly with representatives from all around Nigeria? Better still, why don't you take your online result to INEC for justification or present it in court as evidence when ur master finally decides to go to court since u r so dumb!!!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by deenee: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
First and foremost, I want to say that Nigeria will be great again. I am an active member of Nairaland but rarely comment on issues but I feel compelled to add my bit to this ‘bubble’ that the political terrain in our great country is turning into. To my fellow nairalanders who claim that GEJ's victory means another 4 years of corruption, let me say that corruption as a social endemic didn’t start 12 years ago (i.e when PDP came into power and thus the advent of our nascent democracy).It has been there just waiting to rear its ugly head since the era of the military junta. Infact, the reason why we hitherto till now didn’t know the level of decadence that corruption has created in our society is because of the military junta where everything is done via a decree or tribunal. Democracy has just exposed us the level of decay because of freedom of speech. Are we quick to forget the reckless looting by the Abacha junta who turned the state coffers to his personal 'piggy bank' or IBB who till now cannot explain how he spent USD12 billion of our oil money or a military state administrator who stashed foreign currency in his father's silo and died during a plane crash?.
Also there is Buhari whom I admire because he is principled but is bent on a personal vendetta against everybody who has allegedly embezzled state funds since 1983.Is this what we really need right now? Look at the failed alliance between ACN and CPC. The alliance which could have removed PDP from power felled through the cracks because evidently there were selfish interests at play. on side there was Buhari who reportedly has 'hubris' and Tinubu who was more concerned with how many cabinet slots the alliance will offer him and his cronies’ didn’t vote in the election because I believe that all are evil, but on second thought if i were to cast my vote then I would go for the lesser evil-GEJ.We are quick to shout 'no light' but i can confirm to you that the reason why most joint venture partnerships with the private sector to revamp our energy sector has failed is because of the political uncertainty which makes it very difficult for the private sector to invest with a long term horizon. Hence people are just in for the short haul.
Let’s assume that another party won the election, the normal cliché would be to disregard all projects and contracts awarded by the prior govt regardless of whether funds have been disbursed or not and yet we complain of some many uncompleted white elephant projects scattered around the country. We need to look beyond parties and dwell more personality don’t think that GEJ is a saint and I don’t think that Buhari or Ribadu must be PRESIDENT before they can advocate for change? If we look around the world, there are people who are not in position of power yet, they have more influence than some countries and governments. Personally that raises a question for me? Must Buhari rule Nigeria to bring about change?
What we need right now are leaders who see themselves as ‘Hosts’ and not those who think that they are ‘Heroes’ or what would we say to those whose loved ones are killed in northern Nigerian as at now because GEJ has won? What about the churches and mosques that is set ablaze? Also remember that the north has been in power for over 38 years but that is an area that I will not dwell on because after all we are 'ONE NIGERIA'.
Nigeria will be great again and very soon. Nairalanders, the question I will ask is:-Do you want to be part of the success story? If yes then pray that God dwells with whoever is elected to lead. GOD bless Nigeria! .Just my two cents
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
[size=45pt]I USED TO BE A BB FAN/SUPPORTER

HOWEVER, I BELIEVE ANY FORM OF VIOLENCE BE IT ETHNIC OR POLITICAL SHOULD NOT BE CONDONED FOR ANY REASON

UNFORTUNATE BUT TRUE, BUHARI'S PACIFICATION OF HIS TRIBESMEN/SUPPORTERS IS THE QUICKEST WAY TO DOUSE THE ALREADY TENSED NORTHERN STATES

BUHARI NEEDS TO COME OUT AND MAKE A CATEGORICAL STATEMENT DENOUNCING THESE BARBARIC ACTS IMMEDIATELY!!![/size]
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ziccoit: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
Nairalanders, you may shred yourselves into pieces from today till tomorrow for all 'they' care. Who are the 'they'? Those are the people you bungled into power via electoral frauds tainted with a thin film of 'free and fair' electoral process. A government that knew your votes were bought to get to power could never be a responsible one. Continuing wasting away your energy here while the looters you let lose are already on rampage rapi.ng away our already dull future.

Continue jabbering. Afterall, democracy is a government where you can say what you think even if you don't think. For those of you shouting of eligibility or otherwise of a particular region to rule (no government serve in Nigeria, they rule us) this is for you "The danger is not that a particular class is unfit to govern.  Every class is unfit to govern.  ~Lord Acton, letter to Mary Gladstone, 24 April 1881.

Bye
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sledge406: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2011
Information reaching me is fights have started in Wuse Market axis in Abuja (anyway I know say dem go soon cool down sha) but it is soon to be confirmed as I'm on my way out.

deols:

Now, i think you need a dictionary. Check out the definition of blame.
and is Galadima a non- Muslim. I assume reasoning was not included in your syllabus at school
Sorry I don't need a dictionary and fact is the blame it still on RELIGION, "Whether you like it or yes"  angry
You quoted me earlier and I asked, who were targetted the most? How many does Galadima represent?
How do these people detect a Christian BB supporters even they aren't ready to listen to anybody?

Reasoning was included in your school syllabus yet you have failed in every area to utilise it. #NaMeGoSchoolPass
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sylve11: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
One reason why i dislike the Abokis. . . . . violence is in their blood. when it turns war, they are fuc-king lazy. angry cool
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ShangoThor(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
[size=14pt]The Northern States that adopted Sharia would be better served to combine forces and
form a new Nation State,"you can't have your cake and eat it too".[/size]

As I keep on saying, I know this might confine you to the desert and arid areas, but if you develop any financial hardship because of it , you can apply to the Southern Region for "Financial Aid" and because you are good African muslims, the application will be granted

Enough is enough, I warned people about this happening months ago, so much so I had a massive row with Mr. pROGRESS himself, ROSSIKE.

Terrorism is terrorism, whether it is perpetrated by an individual or Mob. When will Southerners unite to make a final stand
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by reindeer: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
Quite unfortunate.
I hope he comes out to say something soon if indeed they are rioting for his sake.
Regardless of any real or perceived injustice, life is sacred and should be guarded.
But we still have security men in Nigeria isnt it?someone needs to get ths under control fast.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by jaybee(f): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mobinga:

THE PICTURE IS PHUCKING REAL!!!!!! Damn!!

@ Mobinga

you are a worse than a fool; there is more hope for a fool than for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Adamawa Governor Elect, Fintiri Visit Governor Wike - Photos / Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS / Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.