Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (36834 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Sunofgod(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by vedaxcool(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2011
GoodMuyis:

Although we heard the hausas (b4 the election) saying in Kaduna here that if Buhari did not win, they will not agree but we did not thought Innocent civilian will suffer the consequnces.

As you can now see that they have collectively plan for the Now Violence act. Why i conclude on that is, why should it be that more than one State is experiencing the same POST ELECTION  VIOLENCE issue.

So the entire Hausa populis planned the riots and yet your inept, incompetent president could not even unearth such plans, pathetic sigh, if 2 people plan a riot it is less likely to be exposed but according to you millions of people planned these riots yet nobody snitched, man clap for yourself, a highly intelligent statement coming from a Professor of know nothing. grin
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GoodMuyis(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
vedaxcool:

So the entire Hausa populis planned the riots and yet your inept, incompetent president could not even unearth such plans, pathetic sigh, if 2 people plan a riot it is less likely to be exposed but according to you millions of people planned these riots yet nobody snitched, man clap for yourself, a highly intelligent statement coming from a Professor of know nothing. grin

I would have answer you but Its Over Now continue from here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-650209.0.html
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
GoodMuyis:

OH!!! it's over now . . . , you mean till the next time this sort of thing happens again, maybe next month, and you can come back and pretend again that you did not see it coming? nice!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by macjive01: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2011
Selfish Buhari. Now, how on earth wud his party candidates in the upcoming governorship election fare in the south?

Is anybody still dreaming  of the party's chances in subsequent elections ESP in the south?

Who on earth wud now want to identify with a cpc - an Osama's party? A bloodsoaking/seeking terrorist party?

Aisha n co I serious hope u are not part of this grand scheme of terror ?
IMO I believe the SSS shd keep a tag on such personalities. Sorry, bt u never can tell.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GoodMuyis(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

OH!!! it's over now . . . , you mean till the next time this sort of thing happens again, maybe next month, and you can come back and pretend again that you did not see it coming? nice!!!! grin grin grin grin

This kind thing is always expected but Security force are always alert,
And thats why Operation Yaki Security force was established,
And remember Violence can occur and formed in any way just like desert sand dune. cool cool cool
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Omooba77: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
These are the problems people in disporal are causing, just going through Sahara reporters and discovered all the lies being peddled by Sowore and co? They writing just to get popularity. What a shame!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GoodMuyis(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2011
vedaxcool:

Don't blame the President, this is State issue and it for state to tackle

As you can blame the president for your bad Minor Roads
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Akosbaba(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2011
Some certain group of people remain retarded in nigeria while others are moving on.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by gokuu(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2011
vedaxcool:

Perhaps you should have presented urself for election since u are so intelligent & apt for the presidency! Stupid fool with a stupid background!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by gokuu(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2011
vedaxcool:

Perhaps you should have presented urself for election since u are so intelligent & apt for the presidency! Stupid fool with a stupid background!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by gokuu(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2011
vedaxcool:

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Siony(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2011
no sense in making violence, no sense fighting over a split milk. all this violence things is coming from nobody but the opposition parties, after all they are shouting his name '' BUHARI'' so say he had a hand in all this bullshit. those foolish people who r burning churches and killing Christians should be warned of the gravity less they die in the rot of God.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2011
GoodMuyis:

This kind thing is always expected but Security force are always alert,
And thats why Operation Yaki Security force was established,
And remember Violence can occur and formed in any way just like desert sand dune. cool cool cool

I am sorry, how exactly do you know this? The violence up north is now a REGULAR occurrence. . . .
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by deols(f): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2011
Siony:

no sense in making violence,  no sense fighting over a split milk. all this violence things is coming from nobody but the opposition parties, after all they are shouting his name '' BUHARI'' so say he had a hand in all this bullshit. those foolish people who r burning churches and killing Christians should be warned of the gravity less they die in the rot of God.

Omooba77:

These are the problems people in disporal are causing, just going through Sahara reporters and discovered all the lies being peddled by Sowore and co? They writing just to get popularity. What a shame!
GoodMuyis:

Oh GoD, where did these people come from? The presidency should consider taking education seriously. Adult literacy classes should henceforth be accessible to all. The first lady should be made a patron and be registered as the first student to encourage the populace.

NO INSULT ME OOOOOOOOOOO. .lol
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
deols:

Oh GoD, where did these people come from? The presidency should consider taking education seriously. Adult literacy classes should henceforth be accessible to all. The first lady should be made a patron and be registered as the first student to encourage the populace.

lmfao funny but it the truth,at least she should take only english class, since she get am for sense
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Gbenge77(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2011
deols:

Very hilarious.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ypad: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2011
This is what a friend of mine wrote concerning Buhari. 
Buhari has always been a sectionist. this is some1 who during 1 of his campaigns told his supporters that they must protect their vote with their blood so what were u expecting 2 b his reaction to his loosing to  Jonathan.

According to Buhari, in one of his previous campaigns he said the
Muslim should not vote for any Christians contesting
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
ypad:

This is what a friend of mine wrote concerning Buhari. 

According to Buhari, in one of his previous campaigns he said the

That is actually not accurate at all! But then, I am sure you do not care to learn the truth, or do you? sad
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ypad: 3:55am On Apr 20, 2011
it's over

People from the south are leaving with fear in the north, they can not move around freely while in north. Now there is post election violence it has worsen the whole situation. Meanwhile in the south the northerner are so free like the air. If they want us to remain as one Nigeria they must assure us of freedom and peace.

These are what the following presidential aspirants said during there campaign. ATIKU when he was preparing for PDP primary election he said
there will be violence if i loose
and Buhari told his supporters
defend your vote with your blood

the southern Nig. should hold this men and NPLF responsible. I said south because with the way thing are going i do not think we are still one.

Now to Buhari, you are the origin of this buhaha have you forget in 1983 how you used coup to overthrew  a civilian govt elected by Nigerians.  You action shows that civilians are not good for NIG. By now Nig. would have be strong in civil rule if only you had not interrupted the regime. so now you think you can be a civilian president? No way what goes around turns around. My advice to you (Buhari) it's better you retire now from active politics and allow your grand children to participate. A sectionist and an extremist can never be a good leader. CPC is a terrorist party.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by solaltd(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2011
it is very unfortunate that largest number of nigerian i.e 70% of the population are uneducated , illiterate, lack information about everything, history, economy, society, development, technology, so the corrupt leaders orchestrate them not to have access to this and live in abject povety so that 500 naira and 1000 naira is the solution of there live in time of election campaign, so for them to justify their foolish act, they say , they know who go enter already let me collect my own money, no money no vote. IGNORANT -ILLITERATE FOOL!.

And very pitious that these large number aswell talk about history of nigeria, politics and general issues through the knowledge obtain from rumour not library.

I observed that average nigerian is not intelligent, but can only strive to get its ends meet. So my friend you know nothing about the politics of nigeria, likewise the history of nigeria. GO AND READ "WHY WE STRUCK" BY ADEWALE AND "THE MAN DIED " WOLE SOYINKA.

CPC CONGRESS FOR PROGRESSIVE CHANGE IS A VERY GOOD AND THE FASTEST GROWING POLITICAL PARTY IN NIGERIA AHEAD OF ACN. AND BUHARI IS NOT A CORRUPT LEADER, CHECK HISTORY, JONATHAN IS A GOOD MAN, BUT SURROUNDED BY CORRUPT PEOPLE IN NIGERIA THAT CONTROL PDP, JONATHAN CAN NEVER SUMMON IBB. BELIEVE IT.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by gistar(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2011
Nigerians shud have already known that they can never expect a beast not to portray its beastly attitude i am refering to the illiterates in the northern part of this country causing mayhem on innocent Nigerians.i have always known that a crisis will erupt after the elections.only bunch of losers do what is happening in the northern part of this country now.
these cows that are causing this mayhem do not have respect for their lives and those others that are not actively fighting but in spport of what is going on are more of a beast and cowards.
this is the main reason why i have always wished the mistake of 1914 never occured, the amalgamation of the northern & southern protectorate.
why will you amalgamate humans and beasts.i just read in vanguard newspaper that several innocent citizens have lost their lives.all fo the stupid and unbelievable reason that Buhari did not emerge winner.
what were they really expecting, that he was gonna emerge as winner? Jesus christ these people are more illiterate than i thought they are.
my prayers for Nigeria is that we continue to remain as one but if these cows are going to continue in this fashion,we better secede.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Gboliwe: 6:40am On May 15, 2011
I was caught in the the violence and my dad was among the dead. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by XueRengui: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sad reminder

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Atiku: 3 Of My Daughters Are Getting Married Today / Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding / Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.