Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (36832 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by gokuu(m): 6:32am On Apr 18, 2011
If the northerners are no longer interested in the federation, they should tell us, so that the south can go on her own rather than all these quagmire(i doubt north central will want to go with NW & NE). The shameful thing is that an acclaimed fake pastor & his shariaist pay-master were advocating violence, when GEJ was saying it, people thought they were joking, first it was bauchi, then katsina(although it had nothing to do with election), sokoto, adamawa & now kaduna. What a shame!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by edoyad(m): 6:34am On Apr 18, 2011
A FOOL like you cannot syncronise norminal from real,  little wonder your statement is based on illusion.  OLOODO. Semi literate? Ode, I don't need to talk about my  qualification here, your inductive reasoning will cause  you  trouble one day. You must be a f**** because your  comments look ####,

In view of the evidence just provided, need i say anymore ?  grin        grin
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by allanohize(m): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2011
bobot:

I just got fresh report that there have been Killings, Burning, Arson and Visualization taking Place Now in Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria by people alleged to be supporters of Buhari’s CPC burning Churches and attacking Christian in the middle of the Night…. It happening right now and hundreds have been displaced right now.

When did every body in Kaduna become CPC members? Please change the title of this topic and stop inciting more hatred. CPC supporters are not CPC members. Secondly, many of those people rioting may have voted ANPP, ACN or other parties. Please be careful how you word your posts.

But, what da Zap is wrong with these guys sef?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by kennosman(m): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2011
AS of Now their is Peace in SE KAD, Security All over on Patrol.
I learnt That what is Causing  this UnRest Situation,is The CPC
Supporters (Large in Numbers) Who Are in Police Custody in
The Southern Part of KADUNA.SABO Local Goverment Area.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by slap1(m): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2011
allanohize:

When did every body in Kaduna become CPC members? Please change the title of this topic and stop inciting more hatred. CPC supporters are not CPC members. Secondly, many of those people rioting may have voted ANPP, ACN or other parties. Please be careful how you word your posts.

But, what da Zap is wrong with these guys sef?
Hahahahahaha
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Makbo: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2011
When will GEJ start his job? They're already giving him something to work with . . .

He can't do anything, unfortunately. That's too much for him. He already naively (this word really fit GEJ) befriended with French devilish president Sarkozy. GEJ financed Allasan ouattara campaign upon Sarkozy advices. He did not see what was lurking Nigeria. What is saddening with us Africans, is that we never forsee things coming toward us until we get deadly struck.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ektbear: 6:46am On Apr 18, 2011
Seun, the site admin is truly a jackass.

He puts this on the front page [size=18pt]"CPC Supporters Are 'Protecting Their Votes' In Kaduna"[/size]

Seriously, what a tool.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by fxtopedia(m): 6:47am On Apr 18, 2011
edoyad:

In view of the evidence just provided, need i say anymore ?  grin        grin

It is ignorance that made a rat to call a cat to fight. Your comment made
you the BEST dummy on NL. As much I would never support GEJ, I cannot
say all the supporters behave in same manner.  tongue tongue tongue  
Common wake up and THINK straight. I am from south west not from north for your information, dummy.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by 13volts(m): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2011
Suen since the news is fake can you Pls delete post.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by kennosman(m): 6:57am On Apr 18, 2011
post still undiceded.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by edoyad(m): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2011
Suen since the news is fake can you Pls delete post.

And who said it was fake ?

It is ignorance that made a rat to call a cat to fight. Your comment made you the BEST dummy on NL. As much I would never support GEJ, I cannot say all the supporters behave in same manner.     Common wake up and THINK straight. I am from south west not from north for your information, dummy.

Erm , what ever you are, what follows after this will be my response to you from now cos your posts are bereft of anything near analytical .  
*silence*
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by member479760: 7:04am On Apr 18, 2011
OBJ laugh na true laugh!

Those that want us to vote in a  northerner to achieve peace should know that coward die million times before their death but ,
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by mithel(m): 7:09am On Apr 18, 2011
gokuu:

If the northerners are no longer interested in the federation, they should tell us, so that the south can go on her own rather than all these quagmire(i doubt north central will want to go with NW & NE). The shameful thing is that an acclaimed fake pastor & his shariaist pay-master were advocating violence, when GEJ was saying it, people thought they were joking, first it was bauchi, then katsina(although it had nothing to do with election), sokoto, adamawa & now kaduna. What a shame!

which south,so that you ppl would always say that the president would come from the ss,cause you have oil,abeg,afta,una split north and south,the south should further divide into 3.

1.SS & SE together,una fit wella
2.ODUDUWA REPUBLIC,comprising all SW states except LAGOS.
3.LAGOS,this would be my country,devoid of any wahala,with Fashola as presido and jimi agbaje as VP,no wahala grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AbaGhost: 7:21am On Apr 18, 2011
@Ileke-IdI - your tribalism is thinly veiled
WE all can hear about leaving "your kind" alone

Judging by your pic, only your kind can love such a face :X
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by mithel(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2011
AbaGhost:

u don put hand for fire,anxiously awaitin her reply, grin grin wink wink wink wink
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by zikclassiq(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2011
That's not true. Zaria is calm. The only rumour we heard earlier this morning was that attempts by irate youths in kabala west, kaduna metropolis to start riot was foiled. Right now, everywhere in kaduna is calm with heavy police and millitary presence. People are going about their business peaceably. All that talk 'na just rumour' n 'fear fear talk'.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by gidson12(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2011
AbaGhost:

yea she's 'wogly',, very!!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 18, 2011
mithel:

u don put hand for fire,anxiously awaitin her reply, grin grin wink wink wink wink

For?

If she had posted with her original ID, I'd have been more inclined to reply appropriately. Since this is politic and not family section, I'm not ready to babysit anyone.  If una like, wet una diapers.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AbaGhost: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2011
A crisis among your "fellow" Nigerians and yet you here spewing "Yoruba this , my people that"
Abeg! if you have nothing better to do than to contribute rubbish, then at least desist further degenerating "your precious people"
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 18, 2011
AbaGhost:

A crisis among your "fellow" Nigerians and yet you here spewing "Yoruba this , my people that"
Abeg! if you have nothing better to do than to  contribute rubbish, then at least desist further degenerating "your precious people"

This sounds like a personal problem. Enjoy jare.

Ileke-IdI:

[size=15pt]Lol. As long as una dont drag Yorubas into this. grin

The violence can be settled between those two groups. I believe the SW's main focus right now is local development. And we got that.
[/size]

Yea, Yoruba this, that, and many more.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ayusman16(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2011
The CPC supporters should be ashamed of themselves especially the Igbos and Yorubas who voted for BB. You can now see the person u r canvassing for who has only one desperate agenda - That power must return to the north. Nigerians have spoken with their votes in the most credible election.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AbaGhost: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2011
Are you that deprived of attention??
no matter maybe next lifetime you will be a better looking woman. sad
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by revomind(m): 7:57am On Apr 18, 2011
@ileke-idi.
Pls try to be mature. You think Yorubas don't get killed in situations like this?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2011
revomind:

@ileke-idi.
Pls try to be mature. You think Yorubas don't get killed in situations like this?

Of course.

My urgent reply to the SW is to not help escalate any violence in the North but to focus on local development. As they fought to ensure in last saturday's election.

And my post was a reply to this:

Posted by H:

Our yourba brothers who call themselves muslims wont be spared also in the killings, they are the biggest fools for venturing into a kind of relion they dont understand, the nothern muslims dont respect the westrn muslims, so its not just the igbos that will killed, the amala people will not be spared also, its funny how the creedo they sing in mosques are not understood by the westerners, well killing is normal in this but anything wey hot go surely cool down even the sun, na time e go take,
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by mithel(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

For?

If she had posted with her original ID, I'd have been more inclined to reply appropriately. Since this is politic and not family section, I'm not ready to babysit anyone.  If una like, wet una diapers.

haba,i was supportin u na? sad sad sad
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2011
mithel:

haba,i was supportin u na? sad sad sad

Did you think I was insulting you? Nah cool

Back to the thread.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by onome25(m): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2011
when i wrote in my other post about the so called core hausa & muslims ( THEY ARE ANIMALS ). some people here were calling me names, now look @d rubish going on in the north. i have being living in the the north ( KADUNA ) for 25years now & i can tell a better picture of this people. these guys has sponspor who back them.the most painful part is: wen christian start to retarliate,the goverment wil now start deploying sucurity personel to stop the christian.muslim can never! defeat christian in the north.we are watching thing closely & if it persist, the story will be sorry.our boys are ready & if possible,we shall penetrate just like what we did in zango kartaf riot.the christain are ready & i knw the first strike will come frm sabo then we will move to thier area for a befiting battle.last nite we in kaduna did nt sleep in if they persist,i guess the story wil be BLOODY. if na riot na small cos christain here are better arm than them ,so let keep exposing thier FOOLISHNESS.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by wisernow: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2011
i am from the southeast i voted for BB.it is high tym we begin to vote base on competence not on ethnic or religious line.this is 21century.BB ticket is better than 20 jonathan any day any time
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Tilapiah(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2011
@Onome, pls take am easy o! grin
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by dadamsel: 8:22am On Apr 18, 2011
Arysexy,i think you are dumb! Do two wrongs make a right?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by DeCleff(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2011
@ Depointer1 i can see that u are a mad man. Tell me why would the south vote for buhari after the north have ruled this country for the papst 4o years without allowing any SS or SE person to rule. As for the northerners with all sort of violence. Make dem no try us ooo, make dem no 4get wetin dem see during d amnesty oooo. Abi dem think sey we be fool? If anytin happen to my people for there, i go start my own wahala with d mosque wey dey near me oooo,
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by kasiem(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2011
wiser now:

i am from the southeast i voted for BB.it is high tym we begin to vote base on competence not on ethnic or religious line.this is 21century.BB ticket is better than 20 jonathan any day any time
guy, dont be foolish. So u are supporting someone who'll legalize boko haram? What has he done to curb this menace, since he has clout in that his north?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

List Of APC Senators - Vanguard / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / Atiku: 3 Of My Daughters Are Getting Married Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.