Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (36831 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by gokuu(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
These northerners are so stupid o, they are destroying their own infastructure all in the name of 'sai buhari', what a shame! Anyways i can't wait for them to burn down the entire north so that we can live in peace, i even want them to burn down the trains, kaduna refinery and the textile industry, that'll be more satisfying to hear!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by naijaking1: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
I said this in a similar thread:

If you're sour looser, please raise your right hand grin
If your like sour grapes, please raise your left hand cool
If you want to hang because Buhari lost, please raise both hands angry angry angry angry

----still believe it!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by nduchucks: 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:
Ungrateful bastarrrds! Look at those roads! While Port Harcourt and other Niger Delta cities have bad roads. I spit on all of them!

Blame the state governors of the region for road conditions in PH and other ND cities. They've received billions of dollars, yet they continue to ignore providing good roads.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ektbear: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
A solid point by ndu_chucks. Lack of good roads in the south is not because the south has been starved of resources. Just pissed away what it got. . . giving road contract to your incompetent nephew (for example) generally doesn't lead to good results.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by 9jii(m): 12:01am On Apr 19, 2011
its look like the violence is over.im always sad with how my people are mislead into such act.GOD HELP US ALL
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by squirell5: 12:02am On Apr 19, 2011
Nothing, I repeat, nothing can justify the carnage and the violence unleashed in Zaria, Gombe and other parts of the north. I strongly disagree with those who are making excuses for the bestiality; who say that the PDP is to blame for “provoking” this bout of rioting. “High wire manipulation” and “money politics” do not justify people taking lives. I am sure most of us would feel differently if these mobs were about to lynch us and burn our homes with our families in them. Would you “understand” if some crazed lunatics were about to take your head off because you are a Christian and therefore presumably voted for GEJ? Would you then say, “It’s really okay to kill me because GEJ bought the Emir of Zaria and Its all my fault”? (Is there real incontrovertible evidence for these conspiracy claims beyond rumour, innuendo and half truths being spread online?)  It is easy to make a case for violence in the virtual comfort zone of Facebook when we are far from the mindless bloodshed. Whoever feels that there was High wire manipulation (whatever that means) and money politics should seek legal options to right the wrongs against them. It’s supposed to be a democracy not a MOBOCRACY. Money politics did not start today.

Buhari should immediately go on air and instruct his supporters to stop the violence. In fact he should personally visit the crisis areas. He should not bother dissociating himself and his party from it. CPC has made no secret of the fact that its main stronghold and constituency is the northern underclass. Now that this constituency has gone out of control, it cannot escape some culpability. CPC’s thugs and rioting mobs do the retired general no credit and readily disqualify him from high office. Ironically, several Christians voted for the CPC just as several Muslims voted for the PDP. Should Muslims who voted for Shekarau and Ribadu also be killed presumably for denying maigaskiya valuable votes? This madness has to stop. Buhari’s failure to speak out decisively in condemnation of the violence casts him as another desperate politician that will never rise to the level of a statesmen whatever he and his supporters may think.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Apr 19, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Blame the state governors of the region for road conditions in PH and other ND cities. They've received billions of dollars, yet they continue to ignore providing good roads.
grin
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Basseti: 1:39am On Apr 19, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Excellent point!!!!!

I dont know about the billions of dollars claim, but if those a.s.sholes put a fraction of whtever was given to them to good use (and pocket the rest grin) , we might boast of roads like that. But greed no gree us.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sledge406: 1:48am On Apr 19, 2011
They keep ranting they were betrayed and the educated ones type on FaceBook claiming it is not religious yet cannot state or disprove allegations of Christians and other "non-indigenes" caught in the cross-fire.

All of a sudden, CPC (Concentrated Punks Committee) who came out of nowhere with Buhari spear heading the party have seen every other most especially the PDP and elites as their enemy. No one has said anything after Yaradua was rigged into power (he had a good heart, so they said), now Jonathan is there (not like any of them is good angry) and it is a taboo. The seat of the President is so gonna be hot and I'm still singing 2015 and it will take only a performing and recognised human from the North who will be perceived as worth the position to take that seat, ever again.

As for the elites ONLY being targeted, I thought Mohammed Abacha, Turai, Ciroma, IBB, Atiku Aliero, Sanusi, El-Rufai and a whole lot are fit to be considered elites too but I'm surprised nothing has been said about their lives nor properties. So it is more of the PDP supporters being hunted which started of as political and ended up religious.

It really would be great if when people make points, they make it devoid of sentiments. BB supporters who canvass for violence and have chosen to be blind to the truth will someday, one way or the other have similar fate or worse. Then you'd know how the shoe hurts when worn.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ektbear: 1:50am On Apr 19, 2011
Basseti:

Excellent point!!!!!

I dont know about the billions of dollars claim, but if those a.s.sholes put a fraction of whtever was given to them to good use (and pocket the rest grin) , we might boast of roads like that. But greed no gree us.

James Ibori has supposedly $3+ billion in his bank account. Imagine how many miles of road that could lay?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 19, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ypad: 3:14am On Apr 19, 2011
When Aljazeera news spoke with Buhari yesterday afternoon over a telephone conversation, I was shocked to hear his response to the request to calm down his supporters. He deviated from the demand to speak to his people via Aljazeera. My guess is that he is fully supporting what is happening on ground (violence). He totally forgot that Jega said that he and others are free to have the results reviewed again. Where does he expect to get the extra 10 million votes from?
Buhari, You failed me! I have trusted you all this while but to hear your response to the demand to say a word to your supporters convincing them that the way they are going about burning down churches is not the right way, weakened me so much that I now support your opponent. Good bye with the remaining supporters
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ak47mann(m): 3:20am On Apr 19, 2011
buhari supporters please what can you people say about your boss supporting killings of innocent undecided undecided undecided few days ago you people no let us rest, making noise all over the place shame,
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by FLORAC1(f): 6:08am On Apr 19, 2011
I dnt knw wot hausa tribe tnk dey re u doing,du dey tnk dat d presidential seat z der birth ryt Dat each tym ,dy break in2 riots devouring innocent souls. Fyn! If u guys want 2 rule urselves,y dnt u let d igbos 2 be nw??so dat u guys wl rule urselves 4 godsake.ANY WAR/VOILENCE always migrate frm d north.y? Itz inborn,violence z inborn in dem,hu knws it may be a reflex actn 2, as 4 buhari, is ds hw u wl rule naija? Am sowi bekos u re doomd! GEJ!!!! He showd us lite,kum on pple! If u dnt lyk hm rot in hellll!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ziccoit: 6:44am On Apr 19, 2011
  Isa Y Bashir: @ken you seem to be missing d point: for the past 12 yrs nigerians have been defrauded and pauperized by pdp. No light, no water, our industries are dying, our refineries are dying, no agricultural programs! We are basically a consuming nation, we import everything from refined petroleum products to ordinary rice. Our middle class is wiped out, people are suffering from lack of basic needs. The mere fact that pdp arranged a hero's welcome for Bode George from prison is a declaration that corruption is institutionalized in the party.
It is therefore difficult to see for what reason Nigerian masses should vote this league of thieves known as pdp again, more so by this very wide margin! I abhor violence for whatever reason, but this result is too good to be true!!!!
5 hours ago

Buhari4change facebook page
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GoodMuyis(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2011
ziccoit:

Isa Y Bashir: @ken you seem to be missing d point: for the past 12 yrs nigerians have been defrauded and pauperized by pdp. No light, no water, our industries are dying, our refineries are dying, no agricultural programs! We are basically a consuming nation, we import everything from refined petroleum products to ordinary rice. Our middle class is wiped out, people are suffering from lack of basic needs. The mere fact that pdp arranged a hero's welcome for Bode George from prison is a declaration that corruption is institutionalized in the party.
It is therefore difficult to see for what reason Nigerian masses should vote this league of thieves known as pdp again, more so by this very wide margin! I abhor violence for whatever reason, but this result is too good to be true!!!!
5 hours ago

Buhari4change facebook page

I credit you for the words in Bold

Let me remind you that Voters did not vote for Party only, some combine both while some take separate entity. And you should note that you cast your to vote for any individual that convince the most and what you believe in him. The secret of GEJ I think is how he ascend into Power by luck and most people like GEJ because of that esp Northern Yoruba.
As i suggest nobody should Blame anybody for his /her decision on Vote

Regards
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GBVAL: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2011
@Kobojunkie,
Thanks ma for being so full of wisdom and I'm really praying for it.
Those of us blaming a particular party forget that Nigeria problem goes beyond the last 12 years, 1982 my father bought a new Toyota corolla for less than #4000.00 cash, we torn the lylon. But today despite all my hardwork I can only avoid tokunbo. Nigeria got so bad before 1999, that people can't even avoid tokunbos. I believe I'm talking to adults. It is time will all put our sentiment aside and start the real process of nation building. Look at what is going on now in Kadunna, Kano, lots need to be spend again to do the rebuilding. For how long are we going to continue like this. I felt like crying when some of us where happy at what is going on in the north, if the southerners decide to revolt , we are we going to go and some of us northerners have lived all our adult lives in the south. Please "kada kada" oh. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Omooba77: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2011
@Kobojunkie,
Those of us blaming a particular party forget that Nigeria problem goes beyond the last 12 years, 1982 my father bought a new Toyota corolla for less than #4000.00 cash, we torn the lylon. But today despite all my hardwork I can only avoid tokunbo. Nigeria got so bad before 1999, that people can't even avoid tokunbos. I believe I'm talking to adults. It is time will all put our sentiment aside and start the real process of nation building. Look at what is going on now in Kadunna, Kano, lots need to be spend again to do the rebuilding. For how long are we going to continue like this. I felt like crying when some of us where happy at what is going on in the north, if the southerners decide to revolt , we are we going to go and some of us northerners have lived all our adult lives in the south. Please "kada kada" oh. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by somze(f): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2011
I got this from someone: In the South part of Kaduna, killings are still taking place, people hiding in the bush. Being machetted if found. property being burnt.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by vedaxcool(m): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2011
even without the riots some peoples Brians - not brains- are already ion a state of volatile confusion and perpetual imbecility with unlimited delusions, as most of the response have only proved that a lot of people from the South are as mentally unstable as the morons rioting in the North, more importantly, this or should be these riots have proven the level of incompetence that has befallen the Nation's security, contingencies should have been put in place to thwart such happening. More importantly how are we sure this is not a PDP vs PDP affair, since the zoning Brouhaha-haha the so called NPLF have never been at ease, how are we sure they are not the ones formenting the touble, first

2003 elections Bukhari lost due to massive rigging, Northerners in PDP were satisfied and in concord with OBJ, no riot, not problems the elite were all laughing no violence

2007 elections Bukhari lost due to massive rigging, nortehrners again in PDP were all cosy, tghe plans appeared to follow their cheap delusions, Yar dua was there after all and zoning was respected, no riots, no problems

2011 elections bukhari lost, he allegdes rigging, Northerners in PDP - the elite of the North- were in serious betrayal and felt slighted by being deceived with the dying president plot of OBJ. Violence breaks out, why? there PDP led Northern Elites are not satisfied with it, and feel disappointed with everything.

Note , 2003 and 2007 election did no precipitate violence because the PDP den of Murderers were not fighting each other, that is the Nigerian criminal elite were all enjoying the vacation period, note the issue of zoning was hotly contested and hence this brought about a division amongst the PDP elite, what I am saying in essence there is a possibility that this violence could have been instigated by the same PDP illiterates sorry elites because of 2015 elections, as a warning to what will happen, getting rid of PDP was our only chance of stopping this fools from using our futures as a chess board.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by somze(f): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GoodMuyis(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2011
Reply to @vedaxcool
So now Innocent Civilian should now suffer for all the mess
I think people should go against Buhari and other CPCs only b[b]ecause of innocent Killing[/b] and we should think of stopping that, cause if you are a victim as i am you will know what am talking about.

So if they will protest it should not be a Violent of killing and burning properties, there is away of doing it Legally and am not in position to teach that!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by vedaxcool(m): 11:48am On Apr 19, 2011
@GoodMuyis

I hope you did not read with your eyes closed? as what i wrote clearly is that the security agents failed in their duty, where did I even call for violent protest i only hope you are not amongst these people i describe earlier:
vedaxcool:

even without the riots some peoples Brians - not brains- are already ion a state of volatile confusion and perpetual imbecility with unlimited delusions, as most of the response have only proved that a lot of people from the South are as mentally unstable as the morons rioting in the North, more importantly, this or should be these riots have proven the level of incompetence that has befallen the Nation's security, contingencies should have been put in place to thwart such happening.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by shynne(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2011
i expect something like tis would happen and do know that all pdp members knew this would happen,why?.
12yrs when they came into power by te help of the northern chieftains, and they(pdp) came up wit the idea of zoning.startimg from south-west,to north, then to south-south, to south-east. obasanjo used 8yrs instead of 4yrs which means that every other zone will also use 8yrs each in power.yeah, fine yar' dua came into power representing north but death did not allow him to complete the 8yrs,rducing it to 4yrs and now, the northerners believed that they should complete the 8yrs before going to south-south.
so, why is GEJ in a hurry? he allow pdp criminals to blind him to reasons. and moreso the pdp ave been in power for 12yrs now.is pdp the only party that can control and provide us wit the best leader to lead us?
i do not support the violence going on in north but we have to face the truth?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GoodMuyis(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2011
shynne:

i expect something like tis would happen and do know that all pdp members knew this would happen,why?.
12yrs when they came into power by te help of the northern chieftains, and they(pdp) came up wit the idea of zoning.startimg from south-west,to north, then to south-south, to south-east. obasanjo used 8yrs instead of 4yrs which means that every other zone will also use 8yrs each in power.yeah, fine yar' dua came into power representing north but death did not allow him to complete the 8yrs,rducing it to 4yrs and now, the northerners believed that they should complete the 8yrs before going to south-south.
so, why is GEJ in a hurry? he allow pdp criminals to blind him to reasons.
and moreso the pdp ave been in power for 12yrs now.is pdp the only party that can control and provide us wit the best leader to lead us?
i do not support the violence going on in north but we have to face the truth?

I think PDP toke good decision in backing GEJ because Arewa Consensus Forum fail to produce any Trust worthy Candidate other than ATIKU.
And remember what ATIKU did/ Say about  PDP in 2007 @ AC then
So thats the Reason why Northerners Cant complete their 8yrs.
So lets watch out after GEJ 4yrs term, to see what PDP as arrange for Northerners
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
GBVAL:

@Kobojunkie,

Oh cool . . . you are from the North.

I definitely don't think this is just about the election . . . Like someone already said, many of these riots have been building up for a while. I do want to know what you think is going on . . . why Now?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by THEAMAKA(f): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
can't they hold elections during Ramadan, so at least we will have some peace and know that violence will not be the aftermath as they will not even have energy to fight. lol
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GoodMuyis(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Oh cool . . . you are from the North.

I definitely don't think this is just about the election . . . Like someone already said, many of these riots have been building up for a while. I do want to know what you think is going on . . . why Now?

there are many reason that is still hidden within them, cause any little problem they always like to resolve it to RIOTING, so there top people can answer the question well but they will not. I would have guess base on what i have experience but am watching my steps

THE AMAKA:

can't they hold elections during Ramadan, so at least we will have some peace and know that violence will not be the aftermath as they will not even have energy to fight. lol

No to that The even during or after Ramadan they can still erupt violence, so 30days peace doesn't solve the problem, only if Buhari and other CPCs can repent and Give Genuine Public Appeal to their supprters, that will solve the issue and they should stop Publishing out Article that can stir the Mind of there Follower to Violence.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sley4life(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2011
Fo.olish supporters of CPC. Violence wont make Buhari the President
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2011
GoodMuyis:

there are many reason that is still hidden within them, cause any little problem they always like to resolve it to RIOTING, so there top people can answer the question well but they will not. I would have guess base on what i have experience but am watching my steps

So you think these outbursts are unfounded? You think their going after their leaders is rioting routine in the north?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by obowunmi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2011
PDP must go! Burn baby Burn!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GoodMuyis(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

So you think these outbursts are unfounded? You think their going after their leaders is rioting routine in the north?

Although we heard the hausas (b4 the election) saying in Kaduna here that if Buhari did not win, they will not agree but we did not thought Innocent civilian will suffer the consequnces.

As you can now see that they have collectively plan for the Now Violence act. Why i conclude on that is, why should it be that more than one State is experiencing the same POST ELECTION  VIOLENCE issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Femi Adesina And Oluwatobi Adesina, His Pilot Son Fly Together (Photo) / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / Aisha Yesufu Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With A Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.