Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (36829 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by edoyad(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
I predict there will never be a Northern led  Government ever again.
By northern i take it you mean aboki north. All the same what this has done is just certify who the majority now is in Nigerian politics. I hope GEJ will be bold enough to carry out the necessary measures to get this country finally rolling .
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AljUche: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
THE AMAKA:

lol, who are you?  

I am Alhaji Ciroma Ucheze Abdulharem

i am looking for a wife

would u be my wife wink wink wink i have money oh cheesy
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by CrudeOil2(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2011
Can you imagine? Roads built with oil money is what these bastardss are destroying. INGRATES!!!

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sbeezy8: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
[size=14pt]THOSE ROADS ARE NICE[/size]

KADUNA ENJOY OHHHHH
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ungrateful bastarrrds! Look at those roads! While Port Harcourt and other Niger Delta cities have bad roads. I spit on all of them!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Beaf: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
sbeezy8:

[size=14pt]THOSE ROADS ARE NICE[/size]

KADUNA ENJOY OHHHHH

It is the same in Kano and other major Northern cities. You should see places like Bompai.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Beaf: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
Alj Uche:

i am looking for a wife

Keep away from Amaka before I simply strangle you. She does not deal with hyena trainers. Thank you.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by edoyad(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2011
Beaf:

It is the same in Kano and other major Northern cities. You should see places like Bompai.
Not to mention even sokoto caliphate, even the road to their Sultan's area had tyres burning, i pity these people.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by THEAMAKA(f): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
Beaf:

Keep away from Amaka before I simply strangle you. She does no deal with hyena trainers. Than you.
ohhhh Beaf  cheesy kiss wink
lol

EzeUche_:

Ungrateful bastarrrds! Look at those roads! While Port Harcourt and other Niger Delta cities have bad roads. I spit on all of them!
hello. . .

Alj Uche:

i am looking for a wife

okay ooo, can you buy me the latest BMW?

@
hahaha well Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, and Owerri have good roads, so. . .  tongue
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
These people have too much testosterone

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

which animal be this?? shocked
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by nwaigbomg(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
these are the consequencese of cohabiting with backward and uneducated group of people in the same country

idle mind is indeed devil's workshop, what do u expect from jobless and uncivilized bloody bas, tards.

their leaders (emirs) and lugard denied them western education manyyears ago just to protect their 'religion' now we are suffering for that,

the way things are now, if not God intervention, GEJ will be the last president of this country,
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AljUche: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
Beaf:

Keep away from Amaka before I simply strangle you. She does no deal with hyena trainers. Than you.

what did i do or have i not congratulated GEJ for his victory undecided
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AljUche: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

this is likely to be a fulani man in that picture

and yes they are strong wink
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sbeezy8: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
[size=15pt]THOSE KIDS ARE LOOK FRESH, DEM DEY CRAZE[/size]
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ektbear: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
I didn't even know hyenas could be domesticated, lol
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
These people keep them as pets. Lord help us if they unleash them on innocent Southerners!

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ektbear: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
Heh, not domesticated at all, then. Look at how they muzzle it well-well. Maybe declawed too? Hyenas are pretty large, dangerous animals.

Even keeping a half-wolf/half-dog is dangerous, not to talk of a fully wild hyena.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Basseti: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
Yeah, the hyena trainers never cease to amaze me.

I always go to one or two shows whenever I am in Kano. I believe those guys use Jazz cos they also put on shows with knives and razors. Cut themselves up without bleeding.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ektbear: 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
Have they actually tried to domesticate them? Breed and select until you eventually have something you can keep as a pet?

Some Russian scientists did this with foxes early in the 20th century. I wonder if it is possible with hyenas.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AljUche: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
THE AMAKA:

okay ooo, can you buy me the latest BMW?

@
hahaha well Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, and Owerri have good roads, so. . .  tongue

ok where can we meet  wink
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
Alj Uche:

ok where can we meet  wink

No Northerner with an Igbo woman! angry

Not now or ever again!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AljUche: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

Not now or ever again!

why you bigot angry

i love amaka and that is it angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by nwaigbomg(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2011
bloody fools

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by THEAMAKA(f): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

Not now or ever again!
so what is the Uche in his name? undecided undecided undecided
and if you refuse to marry me, then i'll go with the northern boy. lolol
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Beaf: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2011
Alj Uche:

what did i do or have i not congratulated GEJ for his victory undecided

Take no offense kind sir. But Amaka is special, she is beautiful, svelte, sophisticated. . . A waft of serene breezes. What would she do with a crude stone breaking creature? grin

THE AMAKA:

ohhhh Beaf  cheesy kiss wink
lol

Where you been, gorgeous babe?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by THEAMAKA(f): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
Beaf:

Take no offense kind sir. But Amaka is special, she is beautiful, svelte, sophisticated. . . A waft of serene breezes. What would she do with a crude stone breaking creature? grin

I've been here, there, to Mars and back. grin
how you dey?

you people have too much time to be debating in the politics section, btw. some people are writing whole books on here, FOR REAL. shocked
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Basseti: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

Have they actually tried to domesticate them? Breed and select until you eventually have something you can keep as a pet?

Some Russian scientists did this with foxes early in the 20th century. I wonder if it is possible with hyenas.

U need to have a little bit of knowledge of genetics/hereditary of traits to be able to do that  cheesy  I doubt if those guys have that kind of knowledge.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AljUche: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
Beaf:

she has not seen me so she can not say angry

THE AMAKA:

I've been here, there, to Mars and back. grin
how you dey?

you people have too much time to be debating in the politics section, btw. some people are writing whole books on here, FOR REAL. shocked
how far na wink

we can make kanuri/igbo babies u know

think about the future wink
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by gokuu(m): 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2011
Beaf:

i wonder o! I don't think a yellow, tall, beautiful girl would want to milk cows and produce thousands of children for the rest of her life!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ektbear: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2011
Basseti:

U need to have a little bit of knowledge of genetics/hereditary of traits to be able to do that  cheesy  I doubt if those guys have that kind of knowledge.

Naw man. Humans domesticated dogs, cows, goats, etc 10s of thousands of years ago. Pretty sure if someone put his mind to it and hyenas were possible, it could happen. It just might not be possible with them. . . I don't know much about the animal, but from reading up on it on Wikipedia, it seems kind of strange. More closely related to cats.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ektbear: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
Is Amaka this fine? Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

More Photos Of Saraki And Omisore Today / Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today / Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.