Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (36952 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
somze:

I'm guessing International and Local media are wrong and this Buhari supporter on facebook has the correct eye-witness information of what is happening in different states in the north?  smiley grin grin

Let me check out the facebook page.

No need to guess, the poster is on facebook and you can easily go there to try to dispute his claims with him. I would like to see how this one goes
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by naijangel7(f): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
The average uneducated hausa man is more "religiously and politically" aware than say the average uneducated Igbo or Yoruba man,

100% accurate. Their level of knowledge never fails to surprise me, especially about world politics but rather unfortunately, they do nothing productive with that awareness.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by enyojo(f): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
naijangel7:

100% accurate. Their level of knowledge never fails to surprise me, especially about world politics but rather unfortunately, they do nothing productive with that awareness.

I LAUGH IN ARABIC
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by somze(f): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

No need to guess, the poster is on facebook and you can easily go there to try to dispute his claims with him. I would like to see how this one goes
Actually need help or am I on the wrong page? I'm on this buhari4change group but don't know where to find the discussion  undecided
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by naijangel7(f): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
enyojo:

I LAUGH IN ARABIC

Lucky you. multilingual laughter must be a blessing  grin

Agba o, ama e che neke nyanyi al'ichi we?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
oya

Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by naijangel7(f): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
Nigeria really needs to be divided into two countries. Animals like these ones in the pictures should have a country of their own where hero worship, ignorance, violence, backwardness and illiteracy reign supreme. smh
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by somze(f): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=204853159535943&id=116280281775259
Thanks dear, made a comment and dropped 3 links. I'm off.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by badman007(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Depointer1:, are you saying Nigerians are not reasonable because they did not vote the candidate of your choice Nigerians have decided, You either take it, or leave it, These northerners need a serious lesson, BB should be tried and sentenced for treason
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ShangoThor(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
Hamid O:

Nonsense!! Yorubas will not take sides in this. Never!! let the unintelligent fools continue.
By the way they are fighting their nothern politicians who they feel have betrayed them over the years.
Omo yoruba ni mi, OYO ni gbo gbo yin wa. Awon werè

@ Hamid O, I'm with Step1 and EzeUche on this one.

Stop pretending that you speak for the Yoruba Nation (If there is such a thing) on this matter.
Yoruba are and have always been progressive Africans. Wherever we see innocent children, women, and mass populations being
slaughtered then we have to speak up for justice.

As for the "Yoruba Ronu" section, please go and procrastinate and cower with fear under your friggin beds, while we implement
a plan to repel the would be Northern subjugators.

Viva Southern Nigeria, it's the end of Northern tyranny. I predict there will never be a Northern led Government ever again.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by gokuu(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
How can the north complain that their future has been mortgaged? Have they not been in power for 38 of 50 years? Are they not the ones that dominate govt agencies? Are they not the ones that dominate the military & police? What have they done with all their strategic positions? Why do they believe they must always rule? Is the VP not from the north? If they feel marginalised with 38 years in power, what should yorubas or igbos feel like? Anyways, they can kill themselves and burn down the few infastructure they have, that's their business becos they are scaring away investments 4rm their region & promoting their colossal poverty, all i know is that they should keep it in the north and not bring it to the south becos that's where they'll meet their water loo. We in the south are busy trying to improve our sophisticated education, attending internation confrences, making strides in the corporate world, while they are busy killing and burning. I wonder what igbos & yorubas are looking 4 in the north in the first place? Is ibadan or onitsha too small, at most they can go to middle belt but not core north. Useless, volatile, illiterate, greedy, fanatic & stupid almajiris!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by gokuu(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
Lazy northerners, u'll never see them make giant strides in corporate banking, law, business, education, science & tech. Instead u'll find them as gutter-diggers, water-fetchers, kiosk sellers, cattle rearers, stone-pelters, hecklers, religious fanatics and so on, just yesterday in katsina, they burnt down 24 vehicles becos of a stray bullet. Buhari has no business ruling Nigeria when he cannot even control the volatility of his 'fans', i just hope they don't pust the ND militants to take up arms again cos it'll be a real nightmare!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Basseti: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
naijangel7:

Honestly, i didnt realize this until I went to the North for a couple of years. Then when I came back to the south , I had discussions with some of the Hausas on my street. Compared that with the level of awareness with people of the same educational background in the south, and the result was really fascinating.

U might argue with what they do with the "awareness" but U need to respect that discipline to always be aware. Its like an obsession for them. I actually envied that.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by badman007(m): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
I've got so much hope in this country. Its high time we put heads together to make the country work for us, We have a good and focused leader, why not support him?? Nigerians have made a choice!!! Buhari might do better if he had the mantel, but reality time, we don't want him!
Be you Hausa, Yoruba or igbo, let's all stand up for what is right.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by naijangel7(f): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
Basseti:

Honestly, i didnt realize this until I went to the North for a couple of years. Then when I came back to the south , I had discussions with some of the Hausas on my street. Compared that with the level of awareness with people of the same educational background in the south, and the result was really fascinating.

U might argue with what they do with the "awareness" but U need to respect that discipline to always be aware. Its like an obsession for them. I actually envied that.

True. We used to have hausa househelps and guards and they could discuss topical issues with my parents even though they had no formal western education. I was watching a TV programme with my mum in Enugu after Saddam Hussein was captured and nearly all the people interviewed on the streets of Enugu said things like "Serves him right for what he did on 9/11". My mother immediately said a Hausa man will never confuse Osama with Saddam  grin cheesy grin
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ziccoit: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
Foreign and local media who reported 25 corpers died in Suleja bombing attack while no single corper dead are now the same one telling us Muslims are attacking and killing Christians in the North. The people on ground are telling us contrary. Who do we believe, the liars in the media or the people on ground?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by naijangel7(f): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
ziccoit:

Foreign and local media who reported 25 corpers died in Suleja bombing attack while no single corper dead are now the same one telling us Muslims are attacking and killing Christians in the North. The people on ground are telling us contrary. Who do we believe, the liars in the media or the people on ground?

Are the pictures of the rioters holding up CPC posters while burning and looting invisible to you?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by ziccoit: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
Yazeed Buba Salih: ‎@ Muhammed dont kill is unacceptable islamically. Blamed so called northern/ traditional leaders for betrayal and lack of integrity. For GMB, i wish him success and Jannatul fiddausi thereafter while, GEJ/SAMBO i wish them success in this administration. They should note that, enemy in politics is not an enemy forever, let cooperate and work for the sake of our country nigeria. God bless nigeria

Buhari4change facebook page
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by edoyad(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2011
Please anyone with info on what's latest in kd ? Is it true there's a whooping 24 hour curfew ?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
WOW . . . I see things have gone south!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
they really have to start regulating where posters are displayed.

i dont see why the sidewalks have to be covered with them.

@ topic

have the riots died down yet, before we have another north africa situation.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by jmaine: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2011
Now let's see the false man of his word called Buhari break his promise after saying that, if he loses he won't contest it in court but will rather retire peacefully . . .and he lost judiciously . .our fears have being confirmed that the general is still the same evil and blood thirsty khaki man angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

WOW . . . I see things have gone south!

what do you mean?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by edoyad(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
tpiah!:

they really have to start regulating where posters are displayed.

i dont see why the sidewalks have to be covered with them.

@ topic

have the riots died down yet, before we have another north africa situation.
In the state i am right now the army have taken over, the thing has been contained though there wasn't really any violence here save for burning of tyres. The police seemed to be under instruction not to shoot at protesters which i wish wasn't the case. I believe it's the same in other states where they've had problems.
My own problem is this curfew thingy i'm hearing about.  Imagine a 5 day break i would have enjoyed back at home now down the drain.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
babaearly:

what do you mean?
WOW . . . I mean things have gone south as in things have gotten worse . . . lol
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2011
ShangoThor:

@ Hamid O, I'm with Step1 and EzeUche on this one.

Stop pretending that you speak for the Yoruba Nation (If there is such a thing) on this matter.
Yoruba are and have always been progressive Africans. Wherever we see innocent children, women, and mass populations being
slaughtered then we have to speak up for justice.

As for the "Yoruba Ronu" section, please go and procrastinate and cower with fear under your friggin beds, while we implement
a plan to repel the would be Northern subjugators.

Viva Southern Nigeria, it's the end of Northern tyranny. I predict there will never be a Northern led Government ever again.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Thank you! You represent the SILENT MAJORITY of your people.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by uchennaq(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2011

What is this?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by THEAMAKA(f): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

Thank you! You represent the SILENT MAJORITY of your people.
are you really back in Port Harcourt? undecided tongue
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by step1: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
Hamid O:

Nonsense!! Yorubas will not take sides in this. Never!! let the unintelligent fools continue.
By the way they are fighting their nothern politicians who they feel have betrayed them over the years.
Omo yoruba ni mi, OYO ni gbo gbo yin wa. Awon werè

LOL

OYO ni gbo gbo yin wa   hmmmm
I think we should be fair here southerners view us as betrayers, it is only a matter of time before they kill Yoruba as well.
Oje ka ma suro pelu inu kan ati oto(truth) . Awon gambari were ne won,  o je ka ja ko to bere si ma pa awon yoruba na.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AljUche: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
THE AMAKA:

are you really back in Port Harcourt? undecided tongue

how are u today ?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by THEAMAKA(f): 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
Alj Uche:

how are u today ?
lol, who are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / Reno Omokri: Nigeria's 2023 Election Results Just Gave Me Overnight Grey Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.