Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill (25823 Views)

Get In Here And Share Your Simp Story. / Share Your Simp Story With A Married Woman / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Cerebellum: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
athenswonders:
After that call from Anita... I decide to quickly rush to a nearby shop to get a pack of durex condoms... this time i made up mind that nothing will stop me, Gbenga was of the opinion that I should record the sex scene since she was coming but i just didn't buy into it. That was very immature i thought!! yes, i know the main aim was to revenge and bleep his sister but I wasn't gonna go all recording at the first day. I had explain to gbenga that Anything make me lash this babe now, na steady lashing e go be.... so i can record subsequent times as long as the first one pure... All was set, waited till 5pm she didn't show up, 5:30 pm she didn't, then I decided to wait till 6pm to know if she will show up. Called her and she said, she would still come and that she was preparing something for us for the night that was the reason for the delay. chai! "Anita wan sleep my side tonight".... I thought within myself.... I had told myself that if i didn't bleep this girl tonight then I am a coward for life....

sharp sharp i rush go buy fuel for generator...

she eventually told me she was coming few minutes to 7pm... boom! I saw Anita right in front of my house wearing a gown revealing her curves and ass... dude she seemed very perfect. Open the door for her, let her in and gave her a war, hug...I pretended and asked why she came this late and I was worried about her safety, she said she was cooking some food plus she had to wait for the brother to leave the house cause he went for some party. Boom! exactly what I wanted to hear.... She went straight to the kitchen, got some plates and wanted to serve the fried rice she had prepared for us.... me i sharp sharp go on generator cos I know the battle is about to start. We ate together and the food was really tasty... I had reminisced sharperly there when TORITSEJU ate PEGGIE food and still lashed her. I smiled knowing it's gonna happen this way too.... After eating, we entertained ourselves with some films on my laptop and i told her I needed to shower and would be back.... guy man erection don dey hold me, i was in the shower when I hear her saying if she can join me.... I told her if she's comfortable, she can hop in..... Guys, surprisedly Anita came in peeping with her transparent night wear and pant... I was backing her, so my ass was facing her...., I turned quickly and pulled her into the shower even with her pants and light night gown on..... she was shocked but you could see she was just quiet and stared at my d**k.... I tried taking off the nighty gown but she stopped me and we started kissing... she never wanted me to touch her pants but she was just interested in kissing. in all my life, i have never seen seen a girl that kiss half as good as Anita..... we exchanges saliva and she rolled her tongues to all the corners in my mouth.... but whenever I tried reaching out to her pants, she aggressively spanks ,you hands off....

okay nah.... we kissed our way out of the bathroom to the bedroom and i pushed her gently to bed.... she asked for a condom, I showed her the durex.... tore it apart and as i was about to put it on and slide her g-string pant for banging. she told me to stop and ask if i love her and what will this lead to..... I couldn't understand her questions but guy man was just saying i adore you and I don't see anything separating us..... those words made her open her legs and that was how I took my erected d***k to her warm fleshy puna... she was really tight down there and I could feel all the soft slimy walls.... Finally, we had sex! she woke me up again by 3am and we bleeped all thorough the night and morning...

I felt like a king, i knew she was gonna come frequently now for more bleeping and I don't need long message again to enter. I decided to take TORITSEJU by surprise and this time i wanted to see him to propose a deal with him....

(to be continued )

So Una no geh Condomm b4

To knack you slaps dey hungry me
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Godwin5766(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
horlahwaley:
lool...that emotiona el-classico gat me ehn...people around me are asking why am laughing with my phone... grin grin grin
Smile...i did the same thing bro
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Sharrpguy: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ómó this one na one crazy El classic ooo. grin grin.

1 Like

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by blazepascal(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
op has it not finished I thought we are done
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
athenswonders:

Exactly... being "redpilled" is not about Ill treating these wonderful creatures..... it's about understanding who a woman is fundamentally but understanding your imminent power as a man. I pity men who beg ladies at the first phase of the relationship.... they will definitely keep begging all through before the relationship eventually ends.... The prettier a lady, the less attention you give to her. Understand your power and use it decisively...
You know this and you act irresponsibly. It'll be better if you were dead. So you impregnated a woman five times, she abort for you all those times and you refused taking responsibility for anyone of the pregnancy. Guy, you lost your humanity in a quest for revenge. Fvck you.

2 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by athenswonders: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Masonkaycares:
You know this and you act irresponsibly. It'll be better if you were dead. So you impregnated a woman five times, she abort for you all those times and you refused taking responsibility for anyone of the pregnancy. Guy, you lost your humanity in a quest for revenge. Fvck you.

true i was a monster, as much as I still regret not have kids from her... the decision was consensual.
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by alpamo6: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
Continue abeg
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by ShadowCracker(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
Masonkaycares:
[/s]
Cry baby getting all emotional.
It takes two to tanko, is he the only that has the responsibility of the baby.
Did the girl even complain to you, she aborted her babies FIVE TIMES, you think if she wanted to keep the baby she would have aborted.

You are a dummie for wishing death on a man you don't even know.

Op is a monster, but the girl wey dey spread leg like google spreadsheet and even plans to continue spreading it after marriage nah angel undecided.

Dem go still scam ur type las las tongue.

athenswonders if after marriage she bring puna come chop am, don't pay attention to pussy niggars, nobody holy pass, pastor sef dey knack doggy style tongue.

12 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by athenswonders: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Anita was the ripest fruit to my heart... Really, i loved her dearly. Never told her these words "I love you" directly though. It was hard to spill it out.. just so hard, it wasn't ego trust me... it's just that the best part of my love life came pouring on me just when I choose to be bad guy. We would go watch football matches together, she had her Arsenal jersey always on weekend... When Arsenal looses she tries her best to pamper me with great treats from her tasty meals and puna.. I had no reason to hurt her. I had started to regret taking to revenge on TORITSEJU because it seem to have gone the wrong way. I only felt like a champion that night and nights after, at other nights i felt like a wolf trynna to tame itself to sanity...

I requested to meet with her brother, TORITSEJU. But i told her I was gonna fix a time to see him on my own terms.... her response was "anytime my king (while spreading her hands reaching for my shoulder) she was that playful and never had a reason to be flawed.

Opportunity presented me to see TORITSEJU and settle old scores when Anita travelled to Benin, she was gonna be away for a week. I felt it's time to open old books and burn them.... I was ready to do this in prospect of Anita ..

I reached out to TORITSEJU door very early in the morning. Dude was shocked when he opened the door after my knock... Was he shocked? I will rather say he felt some guilt seen me that early morning. He reached for me to come in and i proceeded with a smile. I told him, you are my real gee, even tho you bleeped up... He asked if I was safe, i told him sure.... I told him I had been bitter with him but I've genuinely forgiven him now. I asked him for a favour. I told him the implication of rejecting my favour... This time he was clueless about his sister and I relationship... I asked if he was free that evening cos we need to talk in a bar..... I assured him we were safe and we agreed to meet that evening.

we did meet as he kept to his terms... He was more relaxed as i ordered for pepper soup and water on his request... (since he doesn't take alcohol ). I looked blunt to his eyes and told him I needed an assured favour from him. he asked what exactly looking at me with an eye of curiosity. I told him my sanity depends on this request. Then i broke the camels back with my request. I told TORITSEJU that I want him to ORGANIZE A 3SOME WITH PEGGIE....

(to be ctd)

You may hate me for my subsequent post gees but you will understand much later.....

11 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by atilla(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nice story bro although I'm un following the story now.
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Telegram234(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
atilla:
Nice story bro although I'm un following the story now.
Swrs it is now getting booooooring sad
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Ftheophilous(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
Continue bros...
Take your time...
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Nemesis0147(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
Guy if you wan drop something drop am once and for all!!
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by MadeinHNDRXX: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hungrychicken:
Your concluding story about Anita reminds me of a song by 21 savage.

"..You could find love, get
married, have kids
I'd still be realest nigga to
hit it
(Straight up, straight up,"
- ball w/o you, 21 savage.

Gang!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Fantasticcc: 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nonexistent:
Being a freshman in the university, he was a kid so that's understandable. My own simpism was at my late 20s bro. It's a story for another day.
It will be interesting if you share it
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by FreeSpirited: 12:44am On Apr 05, 2021
athenswonders:

Exactly... being "redpilled" is not about Ill treating these wonderful creatures..... it's about understanding who a woman is fundamentally but understanding your imminent power as a man. I pity men who beg ladies at the first phase of the relationship.... they will definitely keep begging all through before the relationship eventually ends.... The prettier a lady, the less attention you give to her. Understand your power and use it decisively...
a
The main point here is: THE PRETTIER A LADY, THE LESS ATTENTION YOU GIVE HER
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 05, 2021
ShadowCracker Do I look like someone who's planning to get married in the next 35 years?
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by blazepascal(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2021
op you can end the story now its now boring
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by ShadowCracker(m): 7:01am On Apr 05, 2021
[s]
blazepascal:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by ambitiouschap17: 7:47am On Apr 05, 2021
blazepascal:

You gave him money ni?

1 Like

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Melaye(f): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2021
blazepascal:
sh.ut up

3 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by athenswonders: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2021
MY COLLABORATION WITH TORITSEJU TO BRING DOWN TORITSEJU AND PEGGIE- (Pen-ultimate EPISTLE)

In the holy book of Mafias Manager by V, it was said that if that "if you can't see the end of the road, send someone"

TORITSEJU was the messenger i was sending to deal with PEGGIE, but what he doesn't need was that he was gonna be dealt with too and then, i could use that as a bait to reveal the relationship between myself and his sister and force him to comply when she eventually returns back to school. The outcome of this, was to make him be at my mercy. TORITSEJU was a crazy player, no doubt, but I needed to find out if he was generally smart. It was a smart puzzled move from me. A game of counter attack from me.

Back to the story (Summary)

TORITSEJU accepted my deal of getting PEGGIE, into 3some. surprisedly he didn't ask why? I told him why.... it was a mind game and i wanted him to know my reasons.... I told him, i needed to seek revenge for peggie and that I wouldn't be the one to lash her..... he could and organize another guy for her while I stay at the background recording.... He quickly refuted, you wanna set me up? I told him never!!! but that it's okay if he doesn't want to feature in the 3some, he could arrange another. He gave me 7 days to make that happen, i told him.. No! 5 days... we agreed, dranked, merryed, and we discussed how useless girls were. before exiting the bar.. he called peggie in my presence, a guy picked.... smart TORITSEJU started speaking Urhobo on phone with this guy and told him to give the phone to peggie that his brother needs to speak with him. he complied. told peggie to call when she's free, that they have some little catching up to do.... (I've never seen any guy as blunt and game minded like TORITSEJU ) i noticed that really the shirt time he pulled that stunts on the supposed peggie guy....

while we were walking home, peggie called and told TORITSEJU that whatever he needed to discuss with her should cease cos she has a fiancee now and they can't play games anymore. TORITSEJU told her to calm down and asked that she come for a sendforth and blessing with one last lashing. she was pissed with him and ended the call.... I was just experiencing the drama not knowing where the plot leads to... I was like, na peggie end call so. TORITSEJU was not bothered , he didn't call back and said this statement that stuck to my head to me "relax, peggie will come... A dog will forever answer the owners when he calls" before I knew she texted him and asked him "what time can they see" boom... TORITSEJU replied hour later but told me that they had scheduled in 3 days time.

I laughed and asked him if he broke to her on phone that they would initiate a 3some.... he said never! I told him that you need to start recruiting the guy now... he laughed and said, we will see to that....

Now it's the deal day... Wednesday was the day she promised to come... it was Wednesday.

(final epistle)

8 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by blazepascal(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Melaye:
sh.ut up
u self comot for this thread naso d story sweet u
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by blazepascal(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2021
ambitiouschap17:

You gave him money ni?
lol
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by athenswonders: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2021
I will be concluding and posting the final story summary by 11am... You may feel free to comment and share your experiences before and after this story...
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Casham: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Chai! See how I just dey follow the story like say na JAMB I wan use am write. Interesting one. Bring it on ...

1 Like

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Abbey117(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2021
Well done o

Mr avenger
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2021
Kudos to you athenswonders for the write-up; I have learnt a lot from this article.
I wanna ask, your initiation to the red pill gang is a good one based on your experience as a "simp" lol; so why were you so hell-bent on seeking revenge on Peggie and your guy(T)? Is that what redpill is all about? Lashing, lashing?

If you had been a little bit reserved about your new ideology and not "trying to show it off to your guy T, would it make you a preceived simp still?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Casham:
Chai! See how I just dey follow the story like say na JAMB I wan use am write. Interesting one. Bring it on ...
Same here man
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by athenswonders: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2021
Oregbe17:
Kudos to you athenswonders for the write-up; I have learnt a lot from this article.
I wanna ask, your initiation to the red pill gang is a good one based on your experience as a "simp" lol; so why were you so hell-bent on seeking revenge on Peggie and your guy(T)? Is that what redpill is all about? Lashing, lashing?

If you had been a little bit reserved about your new ideology and not "trying to show it off to your guy T, would it make you a preceived simp still?

First Lemme make you understand something, this happened years back, i can only look back and laugh at my ignorance,

but to answer your question, at the heat of events then, I had forgiven peggie but beamed by revenge more on TORITSEJU because he under-estimated me and I needed to prove some point. Thankfully, i got his sister and she became very emotionally attached to me hitherto this moment. I had liked her too trust me.... but i wanted to prove to TJ that what goes around, Comes around and he could never underate anyone. Only that this time, i wasn't ready to I'll treat his sister..... it was real. so how do I make this happen, it was best to prove to TJ and peggie that they may have won the battle but i won the war.... it wasn't about lashing peggie cause i detested that later contrary to my initial plan. and most importantly to use this circumstances as a bait to bring to the awareness of TJ my relationship with his sister.

Redhill isn't about lashing or ill treatment, only men with low self esteem does that... Red pill is about masculinity, power, mind games and control. The flaw to every woman is her emotions and only a stubborn man can influence it and turn it to whatever direction.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2021
11am ooo
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by athenswonders: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2021
manuelberry:
11am ooo
typing....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / Who Should Be More Excited On A Wedding Day, Bride Or Groom? (Video, Photo) / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.