Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill (26699 Views)

Get In Here And Share Your Simp Story. / Share Your Simp Story With A Married Woman / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Daniellano: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
athenswonders:
story conclusion comes up by 9pm

(my battery is dead now )

It's 9:32pm oooo angry angry angry
I don't like people that don't keep to their words lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I give you till 10pm or else, see you in court grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by abbasajao(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
How do you expect OP to keep Peggie when he can't even keep up time on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Orpazpjr: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
I'm going to make Red Pill Trend In Nigeria Soon Cooking something but it gon take time

We are here homie... Just do what you gotta do ... Niggas de
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Brayss(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
abbasajao:
How do you expect OP to keep Peggie when he can't even keep up time on Nairaland?
grin
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Orpazpjr: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
technicallyrich:
Never ever trust s woman,how I wish I knew the true nature of women years ago.
Sincerely speaking my life would have been far better.
As a man enjoy your life and forget woman,anyone that agreee,fine.

Abeg this story go too sweetie
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
OP,we go fight ooo.
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by athenswonders: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
typing....

1 Like

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Orpazpjr: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Guy if you wan drop something drop am once and for all!!

Calm down na, na your story?? And op no be student na, aleast man go de hustle na ....
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by athenswonders: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
First, I've to apologise for taking this long to drop this final concluding story as against my promised time of 9pm.... I had to pay keen respect to camp nou, Barcelona game that was airing life and just finished now against real valladolid. You know camp nou i can never forget camp nou in a hurry.

Back to the story..

I slept like a warrior that night, i had puzzled my way to victory and had gotten my revenge. This point I didn't care to know about Gbenga were about. I left him in TJ house digging peggie... That dude was having the time of his life so i had to let him. The next morning i got info that peggie left very early but requested she needed to see me before leaving, gbenga claimed he tried my number but it was all switched off and didn't wanted to bring her home without my consent. She had left and TJ didn't even come home that night to see her. She left alone with gbenga seeing her off to the park. Later that evening, i called TJ on phone and requested we meet in a bar and have a drink together. I also told gbenga i wanted him to be there, he agreed and we met in a bar 7pm... we drank, laughed and joked about what happened, i told him about gbenga and how he slyed me from being my camera man and he went leaving straight into action leaving me the only camera man... We laughed, but then I was curious to ask TJ about that accounting babe that came and how he pulled that arrangement with that babe without any issues. he said, it wasn't hard to talk her into it cos they have done that before with her friends and that she personally has flair for 3some... I was tempted to tell TJ to organize another with her and get ,e involved but then I had to stop myself knowing I was gonna tell him about my relationship with his sister soon. We talked, laughed and i paused looking to TJ and told him, there's something I needed to tell him, he was reluctant and was like "oga what again: i started by telling him that I didn't know he had a sister, he was just calm and trynna to say opportunity didn't present himself to introduce her to us, make i no vex. then I told him directly to his face that I was in a relationship with his sister and that she doesn't know I know him, but she wants me to meet you, so I want us to settle our scores..... TJ was furious, warned me that whatever child's play i had with his sister should better cease, that I'm a looser and a simp. I told him, what I have for her is real.... he just got pissed immediately and walked off... he called me a looser, there was he underating me again, i didn't tell him of the ceaseless times I banged his sister (of course that wasn't necessary as that will only add flame while trusting to prove as point)... Immediately i dashed out and told gbenga that my plan has ticked. gbenga was clueless, but kept telling me that I shouldn't have told TJ.. These while Anita and myself were communicating regularly via calls, but we talk most times towards evening. when she calls during rhen day, i yank her off and tell her to call evenings.... she was gonna come back, but this time she called me with a disturbed tune and asked me on phone what my relationship with her brother was... Didn't understand how I could answer that, i needed to know the source to that question and why she was asking... she ended the call, she texted and called me a bastard. I was clueless to what was happening but i knew TJ was up to something, but i remained calm and never called her back to apologise or ask what was wrong when she easy calm she called, but i snubbed the calls and texted her that i needed her here to demand an explanation to why she called me a bastard and warned her not to call me again. I turned the table against her.. she didn't call me for 3 days until surprisedly she travelled down and met me, she explained her brother told her he knows me very well and that he heard from again reliable source that I placed a bet that I was gonna bed her and that he doesn't want to see us together. Guys for once I was mad. Didn't know TJ was again crafty liar, it was then I called gbenga to my presence and hers and told him to say what happened last night when we went for a drink... I deliberately tool gbenga as ad witness cause i felt the need will come for this and surprisedly to gbenga i had recorded to my conversation with TJ when I told him I wanted us to settle our scores cos I really liked his sister... immediately i could see from her eyes that she was melted emotionally. I had plan all this out cause i knew knew a recording could suffice to vindicate me when TJ tries to paint me evil. She then asked me, what scores are you having with my brother to settle. I then told her it doesn't matter anymore and asked her out of my apartment. She was all trying to beg for misunderstanding the situation, i locked my door and left she and gbenga outside.

Anita called leaving me so many missed calls and then she sent text messages begging that she doesn't want anything to come between us, not even her brother and begged to see me. Then I told her to come over, she came begging crying with her eyes soar (guys i felt like a king) she begged to know the dispute between myself and her brother. I told her let's just say i had had a past bad life and your brother thinks that will rob off on you... but he doesn't know I'm changed.... I didn't giver her the full gist. She then proceeded and called her brother in my presence to stay off our relationship... I was speechless, tapped her head against my chest, told her she looked pretty when she cried or worry.... she laughed and spanked me... then I whispered to her ears, daddy wants his toy now. we bleeped and it was happy bleeping after.

It's been over 6 years since I graduated from school and served, i still keep in touch with TJ, he's in Germany now, has two kids yet unmarried as a babydaddy. I frequent naija sometimes to see my 3 year old son too... I'm not married too.... Anita is set to marry a naval officer, she asked for for my permission to proceed, i told her it's time to let go (after a send forth bleep tho) she cried and suggested that we can have my son as both parents and start a family but starting a family is far from what I need now plus my son as to see me ass responsible.....

About peggie, she's married but expectant of the fruit of the womb!

I'm sure karma has given each of us ass big blow but that's not the foundation i want to lay for my son......

Ohh!! did i mention gbenga, he works with EFCC, doing great, married and his wife is heavily pregnant as i type this now....

Thank you guys.....

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by JOACHINpedro: 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Thanks bro but is this really autobiography?
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by doubleZ88(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
wow nice piece there bro. can't belive i followed this awesome story to d end.
what a great writeup there.
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by athenswonders: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Thanks bro but is this really autobiography?

it's my crazy life experience, one of those i can never forget.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
thanks for making my day with your story but also apologize for burning my ba3. p.s. don't worry,i'll buy one zobo for u.you hear?

1 Like

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by athenswonders: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
manuelberry:
thanks for making my day with your story but also apologize for burning my ba3.
p.s. don't worry,i'll buy one zobo for u.you hear?

lol
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by ibkonekt(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
athenswonders:
First, I've to apologise for taking this long to drop this final concluding story as against my promised time of 9pm.... I had to pay keen respect to camp nou, Barcelona game that was airing life and just finished now against real valladolid. You know camp nou i can never forget camp nou in a hurry.

Back to the story..

I slept like a warrior that night, i had puzzled my way to victory and had gotten my revenge. This point I didn't care to know about Gbenga were about. I left him in TJ house digging peggie... That dude was having the time of his life so i had to let him. The next morning i got info that peggie left very early but requested she needed to see me before leaving, gbenga claimed he tried my number but it was all switched off and didn't wanted to bring her home without my consent. She had left and TJ didn't even come home that night to see her. She left alone with gbenga seeing her off to the park. Later that evening, i called TJ on phone and requested we meet in a bar and have a drink together. I also told gbenga i wanted him to be there, he agreed and we met in a bar 7pm... we drank, laughed and joked about what happened, i told him about gbenga and how he slyed me from being my camera man and he went leaving straight into action leaving me the only camera man... We laughed, but then I was curious to ask TJ about that accounting babe that came and how he pulled that arrangement with that babe without any issues. he said, it wasn't hard to talk her into it cos they have done that before with her friends and that she personally has flair for 3some... I was tempted to tell TJ to organize another with her and get ,e involved but then I had to stop myself knowing I was gonna tell him about my relationship with his sister soon. We talked, laughed and i paused looking to TJ and told him, there's something I needed to tell him, he was reluctant and was like "oga what again: i started by telling him that I didn't know he had a sister, he was just calm and trynna to say opportunity didn't present himself to introduce her to us, make i no vex. then I told him directly to his face that I was in a relationship with his sister and that she doesn't know I know him, but she wants me to meet you, so I want us to settle our scores..... TJ was furious, warned me that whatever child's play i had with his sister should better cease, that I'm a looser and a simp. I told him, what I have for her is real.... he just got pissed immediately and walked off... he called me a looser, there was he underating me again, i didn't tell him of the ceaseless times I banged his sister (of course that wasn't necessary as that will only add flame while trusting to prove as point)... Immediately i dashed out and told gbenga that my plan has ticked. gbenga was clueless, but kept telling me that I shouldn't have told TJ.. These while Anita and myself were communicating regularly via calls, but we talk most times towards evening. when she calls during rhen day, i yank her off and tell her to call evenings.... she was gonna come back, but this time she called me with a disturbed tune and asked me on phone what my relationship with her brother was... Didn't understand how I could answer that, i needed to know the source to that question and why she was asking... she ended the call, she texted and called me a bastard. I was clueless to what was happening but i knew TJ was up to something, but i remained calm and never called her back to apologise or ask what was wrong when she easy calm she called, but i snubbed the calls and texted her that i needed her here to demand an explanation to why she called me a bastard and warned her not to call me again. I turned the table against her.. she didn't call me for 3 days until surprisedly she travelled down and met me, she explained her brother told her he knows me very well and that he heard from again reliable source that I placed a bet that I was gonna bed her and that he doesn't want to see us together. Guys for once I was mad. Didn't know TJ was again crafty liar, it was then I called gbenga to my presence and hers and told him to say what happened last night when we went for a drink... I deliberately tool gbenga as ad witness cause i felt the need will come for this and surprisedly to gbenga i had recorded to my conversation with TJ when I told him I wanted us to settle our scores cos I really liked his sister... immediately i could see from her eyes that she was melted emotionally. I had plan all this out cause i knew knew a recording could suffice to vindicate me when TJ tries to paint me evil. She then asked me, what scores are you having with my brother to settle. I then told her it doesn't matter anymore and asked her out of my apartment. She was all trying to beg for misunderstanding the situation, i locked my door and left she and gbenga outside.

Anita called leaving me so many missed calls and then she sent text messages begging that she doesn't want anything to come between us, not even her brother and begged to see me. Then I told her to come over, she came begging crying with her eyes soar (guys i felt like a king) she begged to know the dispute between myself and her brother. I told her let's just say i had had a past bad life and your brother thinks that will rob off on you... but he doesn't know I'm changed.... I didn't giver her the full gist. She then proceeded and called her brother in my presence to stay off our relationship... I was speechless, tapped her head against my chest, told her she looked pretty when she cried or worry.... she laughed and spanked me... then I whispered to her ears, daddy wants his toy now. we bleeped and it was happy bleeping after.

It's been over 6 years since I graduated from school and served, i still keep in touch with TJ, he's in Germany now, has two kids yet unmarried as a babydaddy. I frequent naija sometimes to see my 3 year old son too... I'm not married too.... Anita is set to marry a naval officer, she asked for for my permission to proceed, i told her it's time to let go (after a send forth bleep tho) she cried and suggested that we can have my son as both parents and start a family but starting a family is far from what I need now plus my son as to see me ass responsible.....

I'm sure karma has given each of us ass big blow but that's not the foundation i want to lay for my son......

Ohh!! did i mention gbenga, he works with EFCC, doing great, married and his wife is heavily pregnant as i type this now....

Thank you guys.....
Go forth and simp no more
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by gameboy727(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
A nice ending to this tale of yours. Wahala for who blindly trust woman oh.

3 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by tosaino95(m): 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
athenswonders:

Back to the story..

Thank you guys.....

TJ don shift Peggie womb comot na grin
Your story is kinda inspiring to those Mumu guys out there for to wake up from dark world of women

3 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Orpazpjr: 12:20am On Apr 06, 2021
athenswonders:

it's my crazy life experience, one of those i can never forget.....

Your account Chief is well told.

As much as I have picked a couple of game and seen the depth of your inter human understanding am just curious in all, what are your own nuggets in terms of the knowledge of the pill, and in general your workings with the female and certainly life in general!
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Powersurge: 5:01am On Apr 06, 2021
athenswonders:

Back to the story..

Thank you guys.....

Amazing. great piece. Though, I would that you marry Anita.
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by blazepascal(m): 6:39am On Apr 06, 2021
finally
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Eje2019: 7:14am On Apr 06, 2021
wow
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Legendarytonyy: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Athenswonders come back here. You've not told us how you threatened to blackmail TJ.
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2021
I wonder why guys get mad when their sister is being played by another guy?

It's surprising how you and TJ never settled down with any of the ladies you had encounters with; was it just all cruise and no genuine emotions

1 Like

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by akindele91(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
luminouz:

Nope. Cold is better.

There is that godforsakenly helpless look in their eyes when they realise how they have been fuqed up.
True
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by skywalker240(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
luminouz:

Must you quote everything undecided undecided
My Nigga, You do the kolo well. grin
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by athenswonders: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
Oregbe17:
I wonder why guys get mad when their sister is being played by another guy?

It's surprising how you and TJ never settled down with any of the ladies you had encounters with; was it just all cruise and no genuine emotions

The emotional infliction wrecked on ladies becomes a nightmare to us when our sister comes into the picture. It's a NO NO!!

Why we didn't eventually end up with any of these babes is still a surprise to me as much as you surprised. My guess is just the way guys are to learn self value from the red-pills nugget, every girl are to posses an elementary of theirs also. because in truth, of all the girls we emotionally enslaved, we found worthy wives amongst them....
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by athenswonders: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Powersurge:

Amazing. great piece. Though, I would that you marry Anita.

As much as my baby boy wants that... she's engaged and i wouldn't want to wreck her supposed husband to be heart.
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Saig: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
athenswonders:
It's funny how some gees get into a ladies pant without scoping or even toasting. worse is even without mentioning the word "i love you" These words were not just rare in my mouth but non-existent after my emotional ordeal/torment with peggie... Anitas, TORITSEJU was now my prey and i have vowed to get into her pants not forcefully(rape) but in a consensual and timely manner... I had that confidence, the build up to the match at my Emirate stadium was a good sign but remember nothing is guaranteed. so let's see how this goes... Back to the story....

I had welcomed Anita to my apartment, it was a very new self contain, with sparkling tiles and it oozes fresh sweet smell from, the scent dispensing machine that was hung on the wall. My shock was that this wasn't there before, apparently gbenga has helped me put things in place in preparation for the debut.... Anita held my hands and offered i help her into the house while she took of her shoes... this time i had observing neighbours.. I'm sure they will be wondering "who still be this clean babe". She came in, this time all the chairs were taken off and it was just my very big and high foam.... it was an orthopedic foam... it was so high that when she sat on it, her legs weren't touching the ground.... she suddenly became calm and then I dashed to my fridge brought out a red wine, turned it in her presence and it was turned on two cups.... I never asked her what she wanted..... I gave her what was available instead... simps has to understand that you take total control of things as a man. don't go running around and asking a girl what do you care for... Instead, take up those glasses and get her a drink on what is available. that way you have killed her potential ego that may come by demanding what she wants or she saying "nah I'm fine" the plan was i wanted to be in control. we toasted together and we drank the wine while she kept looking around observing. She soon asked me to show her the kitchen... I was like "kitchen ke" she said yes! she offered her hands so i lift her up and I eased her straight up to the kitchen. She was just opening the pots, checking my food stuffs and doing irrelevant checks and survey in my kitchen.... then she asked, you host a lot of girls in this your kitchen i guess or do you cook yourself? Now that was a tactical question trynna show me off balance... but i just smiled while squeezing her palms lightly and said... "well, what can I say" she just smilled and called me a bad boy..... you stay alone, she asked? I said sure I do.... soon she became very silent.... you could tell the thought of getting bleeped was already in her head plus I aggravated it by giving her some direct eye glance.... she started asking crazy questions just to cover up the weird feeling of not being comfortable. Before I knew, her phone rang lo and behold it was TORITSEJU, he asked where she was and that he urgently needs to get the key cause he is close by..... she then hopped up and promised she will be back after dropping the key. from the flow of dialogue seems as if TORITSEJU needed to get something real quick and then dashed out again. she begged to be excused, i told her no worries... I walked her out but didn't get to her place, she insisted i walk her since our house was closeby, but I insisted i would only walk her half way and asked for her phone, then I typed my number then.... I told her to call ,me to be sure she's safe.... she nagged playfully that I follow her home, i declined. of course I don't want to be busted by TORITSEJU... but even tho it was the shortest distance i had to make sure she get a bike..... just to fake it like I guarantee her safety. then I whispered into her ears while she was on the bike... my whisper was "remember we still have loads of wine to finish and toast to" she smiled and promised she will call me.... I had to wait for her to move then I exited back to my stadium... I was thinking really deeply. I think i have messed this up, gbenga showed up from one of the neighbours apartment, i was surprised, he was curious to know how I met and even bring TORITSEJU sister here.... he thought the game was over as i bleeped up for letting her go... "guy you Bleep up" he said.. you no bleep peggie, you no bleep Anita...... be the judge people, did i really Bleep up? cos what happened in the next 3 hours may have proven otherwise...

I got a call much later in the evening about 5pm and it was a strange number... picked up and it was Anita.... she asked if I would be home tonight that she will be coming in an hour time.... boom! it was a rematch. I told her she could come.

(to be continued )
Baba how far na. You initially said you guys live 3 minutes trek from each other and now you have to take bike for his sister? how is that??
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by athenswonders: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Saig:

Baba how far na. You initially said you guys live 3 minutes trek from each other and now you have to take bike for his sister? how is that??

how is that hard to understand?

my dear friend read to understand and not to reply.. even tho this distance was about 3 mins, i stopped a bike and made her enter to avoid walking to her house because at that point I never wanted to meet with TJ
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Therock5555(m): 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
athenswonders:

how is that hard to understand?

my dear friend read to understand and not to reply.. even tho this distance was about 3 mins, i stopped a bike and made her enter to avoid walking to her house because at that point I never wanted to meet with TJ
Guy your story sweet die....

I for like drop story too but time no dey....
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
Therock5555:

Guy your story sweet die....

I for like drop story too but time no dey....
Drop na abeg
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by JohnSin97: 1:26am On Apr 07, 2021
This why I hate romance section, full of bullsh!t and w@nkers....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.