Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill (25781 Views)

Get In Here And Share Your Simp Story. / Share Your Simp Story With A Married Woman / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by royalair(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2021
grin
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by luminouz(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2021
CheedyJ:

You wan break him jaw
Beat him red and green
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by luminouz(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2021
Warlord2014:
do you want to call 911 on that?
Yes darling
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Saig: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2021
Baba finish this thing na.

1 Like

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by JOACHINpedro: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2021
Omo! grin
As I dey see this story, Op you fit convert Romeo to redpill o.
I don warn you.
Meanwhile, make I sha grab popcorn

2 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by brosruky2000(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
Funny but catchy

1 Like

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by obinna58(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
athenswonders:
Guys I've had a lot of crazy simpy experiences with women... when I flash through the gallery of these experiences in my head I sometimes which I could turn back times and go fix them.... I'm gonna share of my most painful experiences I can never forget in a hurry.

It all started vividly during the champions league football match between Arsenal and AC Milan... I am sure you guys remember right! Arsenal played that match with a white jersey and then we won 2-0 fabregas was one of the goal scorers. I was overjoyed being an Arsenal, I had taken my excitement to this babe I've been courting online (knew her through the then Eskimi site ), out of excitement i called her and asked her out then she said YES! Dude it was a double exciting night for me. Arsenal had won and My virtual girlfriend said Yes.... I felt like a king.

Forgive my manners pls;

A quick background to this girl. Her name was peggie (the name she calls herself tho) and she hails from Delta state. Urhobo by tribe and she claimed she stayed with her uncle because he was to sponsor her education. she looked really pitiful and helpless to me, one of the reasons I liked her and tut i have found this special one.

At the peak of free night calls, those years we will spend time calling over the phone at night. Would talk for hours. I would sing "you are not alone by Michael Jackson" to her and she will sing "speechless" to me. we were so into ourselves, That was the very time i was sourcing for admission, got admission to UNN snubbed it, and accepted Delta State Uni Admission, because of ......... ? you guessed right, PEGGIE

Finally I will meet her, i thought to myself. our love will become reality. I shall be her king and she shall be my queen..... Funny thin be say i no even dey reason lash the babe that time, I was just thinking i will preserve her and we would love ourselves together and get married. we sometimes talked and joked about how many kids we would have and how she will be the best mom to us...

guys when I broke the good news to peggie about my admission in delta state, she was hell happy. Finally, we would see and be together she said.

(To be continued)
This reminds me when I thought love was so real, usually think about the beautiful sweet girl I'll get to treat so special and she'll become my sweetheart forever and boom life will be so perfect, got into a first experience, we never even started anything serious she already feeling entitled. Next thing mind games and emotional blackmailing.

I ran for my dear life.

19 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by JOACHINpedro: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
obinna58:

This reminds me when I thought love was so real, usually think about the beautiful sweet girl I'll get to treat so special and she'll become my sweetheart forever and boom life will be so perfect, got into a first experience, we never even started anything serious she already feeling entitled. Next thing mind games and emotional blackmailing.

I ran for my dear life.
We all have our simp story to tell bro embarassed
Might consider penning it down one of these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by aumusa: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
grin
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by obinna58(m): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

We all have our simp story to tell bro embarassed
Might consider penning it down one of these days.
Let keep chasing greatness bro, this girls are not worth it

16 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by JOACHINpedro: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
obinna58:

Let keep chasing greatness bro, this girls are not worth it
Focus is the key

17 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Petyr1: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
Let me book space first

Less i forget, simps are useless, all of them

4 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by athenswonders: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
My brothers, my mind gree rest..... I don give TORITSEJU the go ahead and in my subconscious mind, na make the 7 days do pass..... From the first day of the seven days (7) i don dey give TORITSEJU close marking, when the guy tie towel wan comot for house, i go ask am... how far? he go just smile tell me make i relax. During these periods i was calling peggie very often and she surprisedly she was even calling me more. we even became very intimate that period of the seven (7) days. we dey sex chat, dey call and it was as if our love was yesterday. gbenga my roomie was helping me to track TORITSEJU movement while me i dey yan steady with peggie.

sometimes I go call peggie ask her where are you? guy that was my frequent question during these seven days oo.....

it can go like this

peggie: good morning love

me: where are you?

no time oo... I dey follow up steady... and if her number mistakenly busy, gbenga go quickly use style check TORITSEJU room whether he dey receive calls.... lol... it was that crazy.

play play.. First day pass, second day, third day, forth day then on the fifth day we here say TORITSEJU travel.... omo my heart cut.. travel go where nah? I come later here say his mum was sick.... guy play play it got to the seventh day and no update.... I ask TORITSEJU how far, he smile say no level.... I felt like a king......

"i talk am nah" i was bragging to my room mate gbenga and TORITSEJU say peggie na trust worthy babe...

I felt so proud.... but yawa come burst when gbenga tell me say peggie and TORITSEJU dey align for phone..... I was like how he take know, he said his room confirmed it..... This time he no dey stay school like that always on the move....

(final story loading )

8 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
ride on
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
Following
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
Oga o!
You were a mega alpha simp
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
BABYharder:
Oga o!
You were a mega alpha simp

We have
Alpha male
Beta male &
Gamma male..

Op is a Gamma-male

6 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by ThiagoKid(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
TheUndercover:
The way you guys are making this Red Pill look like, I pray it doesn't turn to a cult group.

Wole Soyinka didn't expect it to get worse to this stage despite his good intentions.
Gbamsolutely!!
It could be nuaseating...redpil this, redpil that...But, its all good.

2 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

We have
Alpha male
Beta male &
Gamma male..

Op is a Gamma-male
I thought I had huge simp trait but op broke my record ×1000

2 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Jesterinjay: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kwantiniu
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
come finish watin you start oo
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by costal(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Where u de na
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by chaarly(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
your story is catchy bro. couldn't help but read. lmao cheesy

come finish up!
sorry bro but you started it. you knew how good camp nou's aka 'Lionel Toriseju Messi' record was leading the attack. but you were hoping he fails. A six time ballon d'or winner. you crazy. lmao grin

9 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Antmanned(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by athenswonders: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
We had finished the session for my first year and we were to resume second year... This time i had real plans to renting an apartment off campus... I had gotten a new apartment, very new as i was the first resident and it was a room self contain... it was so new that when packing in, i had to remove some of the cement stains and even nylons on the window slides.... now myself and peggie will have al, the time in the world to finally meet and be together, i thought this to myself. After all I'm renting this apartment and staying alone... no roomie, well except for maybe gbenga periodic visit.

During holidays, i had noticed my talk with peggie faded drastically. she now had the guts not to take my calls and she doesn't even respond. .. when I call her she says was busy and it was as tho i was bugging her. tho she ASSURED me that she MUST be visiting me then, cos she was to write her UTME and will use that as a bait to come, this was what prompted me renting an apartment so we can have all the privacy.

just as I went off campus, TORITSEJU also rented an apartment and it was somehow close to mine.... we had ceased Communication about peggie and to me it was a done deal. I asked if he spoke with peggie via calls and he said never... so it was a done discussion, we came close to each other again as gees...

sometimes I visit TORITSEJU apartment and eat all the be varieties of food in the kitchen because different babes dey come cook for am.

my case between me and peggie was beginning to dwindle like twinkle twinkle little star..... fading away but I painted it to the outside world that I am fine. soon we stopped talking occasionally but i assumed we are all fine.

until this day came, then I found the truth

(to be continued )

10 Likes

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by Kabir5643(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Open, we are waiting
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by adeskee(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
Men Dem don full ground
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by ken6488(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
We dey wait
Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by RisenJoe(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
We full ground dey waut

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill by ITbomb(m): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
Peggi don tell am make him no mention her to you lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? / 'There Is No Financially Stable Man In His 20's" - Nigerian Man Tell Ladies / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.