Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady (45664 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by OscarJaden(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2021
fati2001:

grandpa is chubby.
but the picture prove that you are out of fit..
agama lizard.

Mr adidas ribs.
remove that veil and show the world what your face look like

very ugly creature

if i will give birth to a girl as ugly as you then i have no option than to give her up for adoption cus I cant withstand the ugly face everyday

your parent should have aborted you if they knew you will come out ugly like this

tuehh

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2021
OscarJaden:
don't bother replying that thing again man

she thinks this is a faceless forum she can step on any toe and get away with it

am just waiting for a special day for her

keep waiting till kingdom come.
thought you can scare everyone with ur oppression?
what else can you boast with if not hoodlum s power.

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by OscarJaden(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2021
fati2001:

en pain am.. beg commot.
pain who? lmao
for a straight record
no amount of trolling shakes me in fact trolling is just like food to me

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2021
OscarJaden:
remove that veil and show the world what your face look like

very ugly creature

if i will give birth to a girl as ugly as you then i have no option than to give her up for adoption cus I cant withstand the ugly face everyday

your parent should have aborted you if they knew you will come out ugly like this

tuehh

KEEP SHUT MR RIBS.
YOUR NOSE SHAPE LIKE FROGY.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2021
OscarJaden:
pain who? lmao

for a straight record

no amount of trolling shakes me in fact trolling is just like food to me

keep shut just small words you will reply with a full novel.
and you are here saying trash.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by OscarJaden(m): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2021
fati2001:

keep waiting till kingdom come. thought you can scare everyone with ur oppression? what else can you boast with if not hoodlum s power.
RIP English
because of this don't bothered quoting me again

bye bye

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2021
OscarJaden:
RIP English

because of this don't bothered quoting me again

bye bye

because you have been defeated. yes run away Hoodlum and hide under ur cracked bed .

misogynist begging 1k from nylonland evening newspaper.

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by dangotesmummy: 7:20am On Apr 04, 2021
larrypappyy:
you're just one in a billion and may you find happiness for the rest of your days.
see as all of them are praising her grin

Awon lazy fools grin

Sit down and watch tv while my wife works and brings money for him grin

Na Wetin them dey find free money grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2021
dangotesmummy:
see as all of them are praising her grin

Awon lazy fools grin

Sit down and watch tv while my wife works and brings money for him grin

Na Wetin them dey find free money grin

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by VicM6: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2021
Attention seekers... we knw dem.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by mechanics(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2021
This is an ideal wife.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Psoul(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2021
Please where is that woman that was earning above N500,000 and was pretending to the husband that her salary was N40,000.
He made the husband to take up all financial obligations in the house even to the point of buying her sanitary pad.

She should come and learn from her fellow woman.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by dangotesmummy: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2021
fati2001:

every Maga is a virtuous woman because them dey see money collect from her hands
grin

The moment she stops she's now a disrespectful and selfish wife grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2021
FashionCookie:

Very true...Na d irresponsible ones many pass sef. Some will just relax if the woman starts doing things 4 d house.
60.8% of Urhobo men fall into this category.

You know.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2021
OscarJaden:
A relationship should be 'I water you,you water me,we grow together

Not I water you,I water you,I still dey water you

Worst case he carry your water go water other woman, still expect to dey receive water from you....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by omoyankee3(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Alot of people think that the way to a man's heart is through "Food", Men nowadays know how to cook so well that they're ready to put a "Strong Challenge" when it comes to kitchen matters.

But there's another way to a Man's Heart that's been Neglected for ages.
Another way to a Man's Heart is by being a "Pillar Of Support" to that man.

I can assure you that a Man never forgets who Supported him when he needed it the most and I say this without Remorse.

You are a wise woman
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Ebookherbs(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2021
i heard ymodulos is the same guy called the Mr widemouth

lookup his moniker here widemouth333

now he seems fully into politics and i hope politicians do not steal him away from been the good citizen that he once was
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2021
omoyankee3:

You are a wise woman
That's a guy, not a woman. grin
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by marylandcakes: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2021
Marriage is a partnership where both people work together to support one another if this works for Op then fine. This might not work in all homes if one of the parties is taking advantage of the other. It takes two to tangle and both parties appreciate each other’s effort. Good luck
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by habsydiamond(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2021
efehis:

We have many women taking 100 percent responsibility of the family. Not that the husband is dead. It's either the man is out of job or irresponsible. We have a lot of strong women out there . I tell u
we have as u have said but some use it to talk back to their husbands to hurt them emotionally... For a lady or a woman to carry the burden of the home without complaining takes the grace of God. Those who don't complain or talk back are not many..
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Gagare1(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2021
My wife contributes 100% of her salary to our family because I don't earn enough at the moment. Hopefully I will cut that down to 50% by June as I'm presently working on extra means of income. With time it will go down to 20% hopefully in 2022. A good woman knows exactly when to help her man and a good man makes effort to improve because that is really the unspoken aim behind the help she gives you. I don't take my wife's submission for granted because most women won't.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by JovialJune(f): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2021
So many lazy ass men abound these days, look at them on this thread, gallivanting about cos a woman supported her husband financially, same guys will never support their wives house-chores"lly", that is how stupid they are, nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Enoch07: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Oga go and sitdan abeg . HAPPY EASTER
lol make we still praise the once way dey try na. HAPPY EASTER OH!!
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by JovialJune(f): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Gagare1:
My wife contributes 100% of her salary to our family because I don't earn enough at the moment. Hopefully I will cut that down to 50% by June as I'm presently working on extra means of income. With time it will go down to 20% hopefully in 2022. A good woman knows exactly when to help her man and a good man makes effort to improve because that is really the unspoken aim behind the help she gives you. I don't take my wife's submission for granted because most women won't.

Good for you, so do you share house chores 80-20%? 80% being from you since she contributes 100 finance?

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Enoch07: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
You know denzani or wetin be her name... Former oil minister?.. her looting was first class and was she a transgender or female?

Honestly, the future is female only when dey stop wearing fake wigs... Inferiority complex must stop by Nigerian women as in if you cannot accept your hair and treat it as you were created but to use relaxer to look like Barbie or oyinbo woman... By the way how many of the politicians when they kill Nigerians everyday dem mama don call out?... Nada

To summarize the future is you.

at least let's celebrate the once doing their thing quietly. HAPPY EASTER OH
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2021
FashionCookie:

Very true...Na d irresponsible ones many pass sef. Some will just relax if the woman starts doing things 4 d house.

or find them under any shade drinking gin.

heebomen are under this

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by waleadeagb(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2021
That's a real God's daughter over there....You are one in a billion.... That's what a good woman do to a good man. Much Respect Madam....
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2021
Correct woman made by God. The only thing a girl did to prove her Love is to give me her Facebook password.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2021
Gagare1:
You found a good and respectable woman for yourself, please don't disappoint her.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.