Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady (45651 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:36am On Apr 04, 2021
larrypappyy:
you're just one in a billion and may you find happiness for the rest of your days.
A BIG BIG BIG AMEN BRO. HAPPY EASTER
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by DAramis: 5:36am On Apr 04, 2021
femi4:
She did it without being forced...
If you demand for it, she won't give you. A good woman will like to see your EFFORT before putting her money on the table. You ve to earn that financial trust
We are saying the same thing. Hope you saw the twitter page about the man complaining that the wife has 100k in her account but still expecting him to pay their children school fees and his debt?

Does that mean, the man is not making any effort?
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by jeff1607(m): 5:36am On Apr 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Alot of people think that the way to a man's heart is through "Food", Men nowadays know how to cook so well that they're ready to put a "Strong Challenge" when it comes to kitchen matters.

But there's another way to a Man's Heart that's been Neglected for ages.
Another way to a Man's Heart is by being a "Pillar Of Support" to that man.

I can assure you that a Man never forgets who Supported him when he needed it the most and I say this without Remorse.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:37am On Apr 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
God of Abraham!!!! So there are still ladies like this in this con3... God of Abraham bless her, God of Isaac bless her, God of Moses bless her... If na some now.. If dem dey collect millions as salary na how them go finish the 100K dem guy dey collect go dey their eyes. God bless u once again..
I SAY A HUGE AMEN
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Yxxx: 5:37am On Apr 04, 2021
Everything now is on social media.
Why must the whole world know when you support your husband?
It's a good act but I don't think the husband will like the fact that the whole world knows she offered him her salary.
Truth be told women have been doing this for ages.

When he does his part, does it come out on social media?

Anyway wetin be my own na their mata.

4 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by 9jaRealist: 5:38am On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
While I wait for the Nairaland Feminist demons to slam this sensible married woman,

I will use this opportunity to wish my brother Nwaamaikpe a happy new month and thank him specially for something he did.

Cc; Ikillbrokehoes, Kriss216.
Kriss216:
The feminist demons of Nairaland chapter will avoid this thread like poverty, obviously.

This woman and few others like her are the reasons I still have 0.58746% trust in women generally. I strongly believe sooner or later, they'll come back to their senses and realize how foolish they've been all these while.

God bless this woman massively for me.

You obviously completely misunderstand feminism....
Feminists believe in the EQUAL RIGHTS of women to freely make their own decisions, regardless of personal opinions of the decision itself!
>

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by seeker121(m): 5:38am On Apr 04, 2021
I go soon leave this nairaland for una with your savage reply this one just dey make me laugh since.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:40am On Apr 04, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
That's someone that sees marraige as a partnership. May GOD open d eyes of many married couples today. Some, it's from their background of poverty and mistrust so they can't do something like this.

My online store is now open. See d link in my signature
This is a woman issue sis. Just put it to her and GOD will bless u ; amen. happy easter
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by 9jaRealist: 5:41am On Apr 04, 2021
Yxxx:
It's a good act but I don't think the husband will like the fact that the whole world knows she offered him her salary.

Bless you...
It’s obviously clout chasing or a socio-political statement.
>

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by ORIAYO70(m): 5:41am On Apr 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
And the other lady was busy buliding a house in the village in connaivance with her dad; thereby putting her husband into unnecessary pressure

I read it
Imagine how wicked the lady n her dad was.. .

Some women sha
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:42am On Apr 04, 2021
Kriss216:

The feminist demons of Nairaland chapter will avoid this thread like poverty, obviously.

This woman and few others like her are the reasons I still have 0.58746% trust in women generally. I strongly believe sooner or later, they'll come back to their senses and realize how foolish they've been all these while.

God bless this woman massively for me.
I SAY A BIG AMEN BRO. HAPPY EASTER
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by BafanaBafana: 5:42am On Apr 04, 2021
When a woman does something for her husband, CNN will Cary it, radio France will carry it, even BBC Hausa will announce it
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:43am On Apr 04, 2021
Akuruoulo:
This is a woman issue sis. Just put it to her and GOD will bless u ; amen. happy easter
stop generalising and God will bless u
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:47am On Apr 04, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
stop generalising and God will bless u
I DIDN'T GENERALIZE DEAR. THIS IS CLEARLY A GOOD DEED FROM A WOMAN. THIS MEDIUM IS SUPPOSED TO BE USED ESPECIALLY FOR OUR WOMEN. GOD BLESS U
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by dominique(f): 5:49am On Apr 04, 2021
She only exposed herself as being a useless wife for the greater part of her marriage.

So it took her at least 5-7 years in marriage before knowing she has to contribute towards household expenses, then she ran to social to give herself a pat on the back. Something millions of women have been doing since the inception of their marriage without announcing on social media. It's just like a man coming to social media to announce that he cooked for his kids for the first time in years of marriage and expecting to be given a round of applause.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:49am On Apr 04, 2021
wumi2017:
Amazing and Rare,, that's how it should be.i mean our Kings are trying so hard...... grin grin ;Dthat's one of us association of good women of Nigeria ibadan Chapter grin grin....May God bless me beyond my expectations to be this type of woman when am married....... anyways get ur quality and affordable shoes from Wunmi's Collection
GOD WILL DEFINITELY BLESS U ABUNDANTLY IF U ARE TRUELY LIKE THIS . HAPPY EASTER WUNMI
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by 9jaRealist: 5:50am On Apr 04, 2021
Several of the comments here so obviously completely misunderstand feminism....
Feminists believe in the EQUAL RIGHTS of women to FREELY make their own decisions!

What one thinks of a freely-made decision in itself is substantively IRRELEVANT...
Accordingly, this case would only trouble feminists if the husband FORCED the lady to hand over all her salary.

Best wishes to the couple...
Here’s hoping they enjoy a happy and consensual matrimony.
. cool
>

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:51am On Apr 04, 2021
fati2001:
for you to be good and generous it seems like the Lord paired you up with a responsible and respectable man that respect himself and others.

GOD BLESS YOUR HOME.
Amen

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:53am On Apr 04, 2021
cococandy:
No news here because Nigerian wives and moms have been financial pillars in their homes as far as I know. Many many homes would have crumbled by now if not for their working, trading, teaching and hustling wives/moms. It’s a reality in our face everyday. People just like to come on the internet and be weird like they don’t see it.

If you know your mom has supported your family financially and you come on this thread to act surprised that a Nigerian woman is helping her husband with money, I’m disappointed in you on behalf of your mom. Yes, She told me to tell you.
Not this generation of women and wives, some don't provide for their family, was it not a girl here that said that she will never support her husband but will rather spend his money, so what would you call someone like her? the fact that some little percentage of women help their husbands doesn't mean others do the same thing.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:54am On Apr 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Alot of people think that the way to a man's heart is through "Food", Men nowadays know how to cook so well that they're ready to put a "Strong Challenge" when it comes to kitchen matters.

But there's another way to a Man's Heart that's been Neglected for ages.
Another way to a Man's Heart is by being a "Pillar Of Support" to that man.

I can assure you that a Man never forgets who Supported him when he needed it the most and I say this without Remorse.
ROCHIE GOD WILL NEVER CEASE TO GIVE U OVER BLESSING.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 5:59am On Apr 04, 2021
Victoria938:
May God bless you with more wisdom to run your home and open up more doors of financial favour to your household.
You are a good woman and you married a good man too.
More grace
More grace sis
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by MufasaLion: 5:59am On Apr 04, 2021
Akuruoulo:
ROCHIE GOD WILL NEVER SEIZE TO GIVE U OVER BLESSING.

"CEASE"
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Kriss216:
There's one confused gender Ekuke here seeking for attention, please no one should respond to her. Not worth it.
SAPHIRRE AND ZZOR ABI ? THOSE ONES CNT ENJOY A HAPPY HOME
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:03am On Apr 04, 2021
MufasaLion:

"CEASE"
PADDY GOD BLESS YOU . HAPPY EASTER BRO
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by MufasaLion: 6:05am On Apr 04, 2021
Akuruoulo:
PADDY GOD BLESS YOU . HAPPY EASTER BRO

You're welcome. Happy Easter bruv!

Stay safe!
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by awoluyi(m): 6:06am On Apr 04, 2021
Some ladies are afraid to support their husbands financially for the fear that once the husbands become successful, they forget them and chase after Funke, Ngozi, Ekaette, Ramota, Fatima, Nkechi etc.
So husbands be honest and serious!

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by NoToPile: 6:06am On Apr 04, 2021
Kingstanding:
. I'm not surprised with what she did to her husband. I m talking from experience, Nigeria's women are one of the best women in the world but the problem of our men is that they want the best from a woman they don't value and treating well the answer is capital NO. Treat Nigeria's woman we'll be honest with her treat her the way you will treat your mother and see that 75% of our women are wonderfully wonderful. For me I did not regret of marrying my woman. If I do good I feel good and if I do bad I feel bad that's the way I live my life with everyone.

grin grin

Oyel dey your head.

Besides is it today women started contributing or even being sole providers? Shame doesn't let a lot of women admit they are sole providers, they still try to protect the husband by covering up.

Even women that are not being treated right contribute pay school fees etc, some even carry the major expenses, I have seen 2 of such threads of women being the bread winner very recent on NL

I am not surprised it has turned to another female bashing thread.

They are all shouting ahh, a woman should take the stress of a man, for some women if the man doesn't take the stress out of them, she will ensure you self are stressed out financially , I have seen this happen sad.

For some men its only in financial contribution they will need their wives after that her opinion doesn't matter in anything.

Nairaland Men should choose a side and stick to it.

You want to be traditional and sole provider, go all the way.

You want equal contribution and her to support financially then you too support her in the home.

Its only when money is involved some men remember they have a partner,their own partnership doesn't extend to anything else. The financial partner only gang.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:08am On Apr 04, 2021
Yxxx:

This is an advise to the women , and it should be here on social media
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by blazepascal(m): 6:12am On Apr 04, 2021
what she did is commendable
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by blazepascal(m): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2021
lanjum:
What's special about that. I can do more than that just that I don't have salary to transfer
why bring dis bad energy
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by blazepascal(m): 6:14am On Apr 04, 2021
dollytino4real:
u do dis kind thing 4 my husband, one year he will not go work again!! I buys things 4 house but is capital letter NO 4 me to give him cash at hand, far-far-foul
why bring did bad energy
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by 9jaRealist: 6:15am On Apr 04, 2021
toxtimmy:
You know denzani or wetin be her name... Former oil minister?.. her looting was first class and was she a transgender or female?

Honestly, the future is female only when dey stop wearing fake wigs... Inferiority complex must stop by Nigerian women as in if you cannot accept your hair and treat it as you were created but to use relaxer to look like Barbie or oyinbo woman... By the way how many of the politicians when they kill Nigerians everyday dem mama don call out?... Nada

To summarize the future is you.

Do you barb your own hair? Why not leave it the way it was created?
Hopefully, you don’t wear Western clothes, like suits or blue jeans or Oyibo shoes.

It’s bad enough you write in English like “Oyibo” instead of using your native language...
Let’s not even mention abandoning our traditional talking drums to use Oyibo computers and Internet.

Crude misogyny like yours would be dismissed as tragic comedy if it wasn’t a symptom of the sort of toxic insecurity that leads to abuse. SMH
>

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.