Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady (45640 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Bellotelli: 6:17am On Apr 04, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
That's someone that sees marraige as a partnership. May GOD open d eyes of many married couples today. Some, it's from their background of poverty and mistrust so they can't do something like this.

My online store is now open. See d link in my signature
You are absolution right sister
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Fxwarrior: 6:19am On Apr 04, 2021
wwwihy:
#Copied

My salary came yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid. Oga thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was

Almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him. It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it. That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining.

He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much, he struggles to pay without asking me. He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions. I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility, he married an helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single. I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband. Omo, oga went to the market without even telling me, stocked up the home. Cooked and served me o, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about. I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not superman.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jagzangel/status/1377989341801250816

Where do they find these type of women?

Any woman that does this, I would love her to the moon and back. kiss
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Cti28(m): 6:20am On Apr 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
God of Abraham!!!! So there are still ladies like this in this con3... God of Abraham bless her, God of Isaac bless her, God of Moses bless her... If na some now.. If dem dey collect millions as salary na how them go finish the 100K dem guy dey collect go dey their eyes. God bless u once again..

Yes we still have such ladies, but the stock is limited - they are very rare
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by 9jaRealist: 6:21am On Apr 04, 2021
Akuruoulo:
This is an advise to the women , and it should be here on social media

It not an advise...
It’s a personal decision that should have been kept personal.

Each person’s INDIVIDUAL circumstances are peculiar...
Eg, someone married to a jobless drunk, gambler, abuse and/or womanizer would be ill-advised to turn over her paycheck to him.

Life has never been one-size-fits-all!
>

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:21am On Apr 04, 2021
Mrscarter:

N this is how marraige should be.
Making life as easy as possible for each other and in turn it brings less stress n less stress equals happier husband happier wife happier marraige smiley
Having a happy marraige n partner who loves you and beautiful healthy kids a comfortable home and food on the table is a perfect life in my eyes.
God bless u
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 6:25am On Apr 04, 2021
9jaRealist:

You obviously completely misunderstand feminism....
Feminists believe in the EQUAL RIGHTS of women to freely make their own decisions, regardless of personal opinions of the decision itself!
>

you have time educating those dumb misogynist's.

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:25am On Apr 04, 2021
9jaRealist:

It not an advise...
It’s a personal decision that should have been kept personal.

Each person’s INDIVIDUAL circumstances are peculiar...
Eg, someone married to a jobless drunk, gambler, abuse and/or womanizer would be ill-advised to turn over her paycheck to him.

Life has never been one-size-fits-all!
>
Seems u want all those useless threads abi ? I love the way it pops up and am sure some women will learn somethng frm it
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by 9jaRealist: 6:27am On Apr 04, 2021
NoToPile:
grin grin

Oyel dey your head.

Besides is it today women started contributing or even being sole providers? Shame doesn't let a lot of women admit they are sole providers, they still try to protect the husband by covering up.

Even women that are not being treated right contribute pay school fees etc, some even carry the major expenses, I have seen 2 of such threads of women being the bread winner very recent on NL

I am not surprised it has turned to another female bashing thread.

They are all shouting ahh, a woman should take the stress of a man, for some women if the man doesn't take the stress out of them, she will ensure you self are stressed out financially , I have seen this happen sad.

For some men its only in financial contribution they will need their wives after that her opinion doesn't matter in anything.

Nairaland Men should choose a side and stick to it.

You want to be traditional and sole provider, go all the way.

You want equal contribution and her to support financially then you too support her in the home.

Its only when money is involved some men remember they have a partner,their own partnership doesn't extend to anything else. The financial partner only gang.

Early nomination for Comment of the Year! cool
>

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:29am On Apr 04, 2021
dominique:
She only exposed herself as being a useless wife for the greater part of her marriage.

So it took her at least 5-7 years in marriage before knowing she has to contribute towards household expenses, then she ran to social to give herself a pat on the back. Something millions of women have been doing since the inception of their marriage without announcing on social media. It's just like a man coming to social media to announce that he cooked for his kids for the first time in years of marriage and expecting to be given a round of applause.
A MAN SAYING SO WONT EVEN DRAG ENOUGH ATTENTION. I LOVE THE RESPONSE OF OUR LADIES HERE, AND SOME OTHERS TOO WILL LEARN ALOT.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by 9jaRealist: 6:31am On Apr 04, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Seems u want all those useless threads abi ? I love the way it pops up and am sure some women will learn somethng frm it

It’s not either/or...
There are literally millions of threads on social media that do not deal with “useless” subject matter. Both are not mutually exclusive.
>
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 6:31am On Apr 04, 2021
OscarJaden:
I pity anyone dating you. pity your illiterate husband who was blind and ended up marrying an ugly thing like you

Tueeh

with filters you are still worst

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Mrscarter(f): 6:32am On Apr 04, 2021
Akuruoulo:
God bless u

And you too smiley
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:33am On Apr 04, 2021
Mrscarter:

And you too smiley
Amen

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by lkillbrokehoes: 6:33am On Apr 04, 2021
Fxwarrior:

Where do they find these type of women?

Any woman that does this, I would love her to the moon and back. kiss
They are so rare these days, thank God I found a perfect woman for me grin
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by 9jaRealist: 6:34am On Apr 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Not this generation of women and wives, some don't provide for their family, was it not a girl here that said that she will never support her husband but will rather spend his money, so what would you call someone like her? the fact that some little percentage of women help their husbands doesn't mean others do the same thing.

Try enlarging your circle...
If you always find yourself with certain types of females, it’s says as much (or even more) about you as it does the women.
>

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 6:35am On Apr 04, 2021
9jaRealist:

It’s not either/or...
There are literally millions of threads on social media that do not deal with “useless” subject matter. Both are not mutually exclusive.
>
GOD BLESS THAT WOMAN WEY BRING THIS TO SOCIAL MEDIA FOR ME.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Wazzaowner(m): 6:36am On Apr 04, 2021
I don't see why this should be on the front page, it's supposed to be a norm, so it's no news at all, but this Naija bitches and leches has made it look like the lady is the best thing ever.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 6:38am On Apr 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala, justwise2

Rule2

this troll have been trolling me for days, do something about this before I take action in my own way.

yes call on to ur helpers.

so the almighty troll that always write bullshit about someone can also call on nylonland gods

4 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 6:40am On Apr 04, 2021
IKILLBROKEHOES last last nah ban nothing else. so just keep calm.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by grandee4u(m): 6:41am On Apr 04, 2021
I am not surprised....Your name depicts the whole script. I hope others will queue behind you and follow suit!!!
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Munzy14(m): 6:42am On Apr 04, 2021
Kriss216:

The number of good women in Nigeria is not up to 8. They're are not that much to form an association.

Please verify the association you belong before they scam you.

You welcome.
you, nwaamaikpe and jasonjidenna na God go settle una case....grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 6:43am On Apr 04, 2021
IKILLBROKEHOES, thought they said you should ignore me. why the mentions again?

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Fxwarrior: 6:45am On Apr 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
They are so rare these days, thank God I found a perfect woman for me grin

She get single sister?
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by ddeola: 6:47am On Apr 04, 2021
Yoruba proverb say na when one hand dey wash the other hand both hands dey clean. Shikena. sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.