Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Could She Be Pregnant? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Pregnant? (3257 Views)

Help, I'm Losing My Mind. Could I Be Pregnant? / I Don't Want Her To Be Pregnant, Help Please / Is It Possible For One To Be Pregnant After Taking Postinor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Premiumwriter: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=Fremantle post=100475797][/quote]if only you understand how I'm feeling right now you'll know dat nothing can mk me smile.
Never been this worried b4
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by OldNairalander(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
healthbing:
Postnoir 2 changes a woman cycle and it depends on how her body react to it..
So it might take a week or two for her to see her period..
To calm her down let her do a home pregnancy test with urine and salt..
That is putting early morning urine in a glass add a pinch of salt if there is an reaction between the urine and the salt then it's positive..
Since it was immediately after her period there is a slim chance she will get pregnant

She's going to be feeling a lot of changes that will make her feel like she's pregnant because postnoir 2 changes a woman cycle totally..

I don't support fornication but next time try and have protected sex if you're not ready to be a father.
The real nairaland experienced fuvckriologist. Babe I respect you for this experiment, can you teach me More
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Fremantle: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Premiumwriter:
if only you understand how I'm feeling right now you'll know dat nothing can mk me smile.
Never been this worried b4
I can't understand how u're feeling now cus I've never bin in dis situation b4.

Ur case reminds me of a friend, his girl got pregnant and it was the guy dat was throwing up, if he eats anything he'll throw up. cheesy

Not to make jest of u, just trying to make u laugh but since u're not in the mood.... All I can say is take her for check up, and pray to God (or whatever u serve) it turns out negative otherwise buckle up bro. You're in for a whole lot of thinking.
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Premiumwriter: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fremantle:

I can't understand how u're feeling now cus I've never bin in dis situation b4.

Ur case reminds me of a friend, his girl got pregnant and it was the guy dat was throwing up, if he eats anything he'll throw up. cheesy

Not to make jest of u, just trying to make u laugh but since u're not in the mood.... All I can say is take her for check up, and pray to God (or whatever u serve) it turns out negative otherwise buckle up bro. You're in for a whole lot of thinking.
hmm

No be him fault o. Since yesterday I neva eat even till now I no even feel anything. If na pregnancy be this then I don really mess up.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by healthbing(f): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
OldNairalander:

The real nairaland experienced fuvckriologist. Babe I respect you for this experiment, can you teach me More

Lol..well am a health worker so all those things aren't new..
Go to any hospital or healthcare center and request to be educated on family planning sir.
Remain blessed!
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Bluehill1051: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
And so what? Give her Misofem if she's confirmed pregnant nah.
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nothing to worry about. Postinor affects the menstrual cycle
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Premiumwriter: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
Bluehill1051:
And so what? Give her Misofem if she's confirmed pregnant nah.
wetin dat one go do?
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Premiumwriter: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sweetpie69:
Nothing to worry about. Postinor affects the menstrual cycle
hmm. I pray mk e b effect o
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by OldNairalander(m): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
healthbing:

Lol..well am a health worker so all those things aren't new..
Go to any hospital or healthcare center and request to be educated on family planning sir.
Remain blessed!

If I no gain from your wealth of knowledge wetin I gain?
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Bluehill1051: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
Premiumwriter:
wetin dat one go do?
You're a very stupid boy. Continue looking for attention. Bastard
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Premiumwriter:
hmm. I pray mk e b effect o
When her period comes it may look rusty because the blood has stayed more than it due date. It happened to a friend of mine.
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Mcfi(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
healthbing:
Postnoir 2 changes a woman cycle and it depends on how her body react to it..
So it might take a week or two for her to see her period..
To calm her down let her do a home pregnancy test with urine and salt..
That is putting early morning urine in a glass add a pinch of salt if there is an reaction between the urine and the salt then it's positive..
Since it was immediately after her period there is a slim chance she will get pregnant

She's going to be feeling a lot of changes that will make her feel like she's pregnant because postnoir 2 changes a woman cycle totally..

I don't support fornication but next time try and have protected sex if you're not ready to be a father.

Goddess of pregnancy test. I greet the. Which other Pregnancy test do you know?
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Premiumwriter: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
Bluehill1051:
You're a very stupid boy. Continue looking for attention. Bastard
Trust me I'm not looking for attention.

Wetin I go gain from attention from a faceless forum?

I'm only seeking for help and to b sincere I'm very worried.

You said something about a drug and I asked a simple question. Don't know why you suddenly resort to insulting me.
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Premiumwriter: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sweetpie69:
When her period comes it may look rusty because the blood has stayed more than it due date. It happened to a friend of mine.
Thanks ma.

Anyhow I'll try and get money for a test on Monday if her period doesn't show up till then.
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Muhylonaire007: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Premiumwriter:
about a day or two before her period.

The thing happened on Thursday.
She was expecting her period on Saturday.
While she took the postinor 2 on Friday.

Thanks for the advice. If I survive this one na zip up I swear. This anxiety is not something I want to ever experience again.

Lmao... Na lie, you go still knack. grin grin grin
I was in your shoe just last month. She missed her period the whole of last month until the stubborn period showed up 3 days ago.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by chillex8(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
Premiumwriter:
We had sex about 2 days to her period. I gave her postinor 2 the next day.

She's supposed to have her period today but nothing showed up.

Man don weak
You are not responsible for her pregnancy if truly she is pregnant.
Don't father a bastard.
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Premiumwriter: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
chillex8:

You are not responsible for her pregnancy if truly she is pregnant.
Don't father a bastard.
sir how do you mean?
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Worldwise(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
You mean you pray in Jesus name ?

It should be in satan name...
Premiumwriter:
I hope so.

I don pray tire
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by gaddafe(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Premiumwriter:
about a day or two before her period.

The thing happened on Thursday.
She was expecting her period on Saturday.
While she took the postinor 2 on Friday.

Thanks for the advice. If I survive this one na zip up I swear. This anxiety is not something I want to ever experience again.

just relax.it will not be as bad as you think. I faced something similar some years ago, except in my case the girl became pregnant.

So let's assume she's pregnant, so what? is she in secondary school, tertiary school or a worker? start considering this now
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by gaddafe(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Premiumwriter:

You said something about a drug and I asked a simple question. Don't know why you suddenly resort to insulting me.

There is a drug that can take down the pregnancy if it's less than 2 months. but i doubt if any pharmacy will sell it to you. plus I can't also drop the name here
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by lagusboyyy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

Lmao... Na lie, you go still knack. grin grin grin
I was in your shoe just last month. She missed her period the whole of last month until the stubborn period showed up 3 days ago.
Did your babe also used postinor 2?
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Muhylonaire007: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Did your babe also used postinor 2?

In my case, she didn't use any drug.. We did it raw knowing fully well that she might get pregnant. When she told me she missed her period, omo na up my mind dey o... As the period show up 1 month after like this I happy o.. I Don get another lifeline be that, I know one day, Bush meat go catch my hunter grin grin grin
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by lagusboyyy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

In my case, she didn't use any drug.. We did it raw knowing fully well that she might get pregnant. When she told me she missed her period, omo na up my mind dey o... As the period show up 1 month after like this I happy o.. I Don get another lifeline be that, I know one day, Bush meat go catch my hunter grin grin grin
lol...

Its like you are already prepared for the pregnancy sef.

All die, na die!
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Muhylonaire007: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
lagusboyyy:
lol...

Its like you are already prepared for the pregnancy sef.

All die, na die!

Wo grin grin grin grin, all die na die ni o... I no fit kill myself jare
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by seanwilliam(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Emerald04:
I swear nah wetin happen to me recently be this, I was using CD, then me and my GF both fell asleep, I woke up with her already on me, I wanted to go to my drawer to get CD, my GF insisted no, I no know where she see the energy..

she just pinned me for bed, start to dey ride me..

she never see her period now.
funniest part be say I no cum inside...I even remove before I near cumin at all.
me sef know I don enter am.

I just weak.

Thia happened to me last week. Omo me just dey empty my tank inside of her ni o.. i immediately went to pharmacy and get postinor 2. She used the two and her period came 3days after ( she was suppose to menstruate in 28th.but na 1 April the thing show)

Anyway according to the pharmacist I met, he said postinor still works within 72 hours
Re: Could She Be Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Premiumwriter:

sex b4 marriage is #bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Raped Her(pics) / A Lady Brought 2 People On A Date And The Guy Did This / Meet Jacob Odulate: The Man Who Invented Alabukun Over 100 Years Ago (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.