Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? (3168 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Funkeshuga(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
selemempe:
other Nigerians are hustling East Africa babes while yoruba men are busy hustling Igbo girls...chai three gbosa for my Igbo ladies grin

the joke is on you

who are the Yoruba men, why is south south guys not lauding their ladies because I've dated them, why is Hausa not doing the same

you're just forcing people to believe Igbo have low self esteem, I never know dating Igbo ladies is an achievement in Igbo land

you need help o

4 Likes

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by SGANIVA(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ethiopia or Rwanda
Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
donogaga:
Giving the option, which African country would you like to marry from?
Black= Somalia

White= Egypt.
Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Maxmilliano111: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
I for like do South African but the rate at which dem dey get Hiv dey fear me..

Tanzania, Namibia, Botswana

Chaii why I just like yansh like dis grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ghana
Reasons=> their wonderfully blessed with their behind.
The one i met on IG is still driving me crazy.if to say raba dey and I get international passport na Ghana I go dey live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by healthbing(f): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Cousin9999: 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeria
Ghana
Angola
Ivory Coast
Senegal
Botswana
Kenya
South Sudan

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by khiaa(f): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
BENRAZY:
The devil u know is better than d angel u don't know

That's not true at all.
Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by JimiJunji: 2:19am On Apr 07, 2021
Yorubang chics.... wink
Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Micromaker23: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
chatinent:
I'd still prefer Nigeria. I've come to know them better.
naija women dey reduce life span , married men are dying in Nigeria check from statics
Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ethiopia, eritrea, somalia or south sudan
I must marry from any of them
Re: If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? by NigeriaB(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Tanzania (Christian)

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Why Nigerian Ladies Feel Shy to Make the First Move? / Man Gets Almost Knocked Out By Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.