Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (87254 Views)

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by drightguy(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
The best you can do for us is to tell us the name of the deeper life girl or her church branch so that we fit avoid her..

shocked
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2021
saphiere:
Men are the same worldwide. I pray she knows.
Y na. He's feelin bad already. It was d devil
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by VCJeks(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2021
michlins:
Bro my advice to you now is because you owned your shit and that means you're on the road to responsibility.

Go to lab and get tested. The mind has a way of projecting illnesses that are non-existent into the body. If you confirm that you're a carrier, let your wife know. Your means of exposure can remain a secret. Tell her you helped an accident victim or anything

You nearly gave a great advice but ruined the bold part.
@Op, Part of the healing you need is coming to terms with the consequences of your action and asking for mercy, not just from your wife but from God. There are no unforgivable sins.
But don't forget, He that covers his sins shall not prosper. Deal with it now, don't postpone the evil day.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by zimmaking(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2021
JovialJune:
What is the significance of telling us she is a deeper life girl? To cast negativity on the church as a whole? Or to paint ladies from that church as immoral forgetting she's just an individual among many? Why not also tell us her tribe so we'd know you're not only a d*g, but also a bigot.

smiley
Abi oh my sister.I believe there are deliberate efforts by some people to discredit the name of good churches we still have in this generation.Op may be cooking up stories,he may even be an ex-member who was disciplined for wrong doing and he is trying to get back at the church by spreading misinformation.Nairaland no dey try for this one Sha,lalasticlala should take note.

2 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Rickbronz(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2021
following

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by osazsky(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

I'm so done for, I need advice
pray its HIV o not staph..if its staph just commit sucide no drug works on that shit..u go spend 2m no improvements but u messed up.this is a leason to other men..puna na puna o.girls go just package once them pull cloth very irritating.stick to ur wife..the day i took the vow my body became dead to other women.5 years and counting thank u for grace only focused real men can do this...them they disturb me with different breast at the office but we ignore funny enough they didnt come before marriage but immediately after marriage they want to give u for free.life na funny place i pray god helps u in this monters u created..u wive may divorce u..if u tell her or infect her which is worse she may take legal actions pray for wisdom to tell her but pls do not infect her or ur innocent child wothout her concert if she agrees to get infected then she should stop brest breast feeding that innocent child..nxt time pls its better to mastubate than bw caught up in this mess.sex is overated if u last 7min u are a real man

4 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Speterz: 9:22pm On May 05, 2021
You are not hiv +. It's just a mind game I believe. Go for your test.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:25pm On May 05, 2021
Starz825:

Mouth Gig demm...
That's ridiculous men...
She isn't a slut....forget a wife shouldn't act like one...
If men tell their wives abt Mouth Gig..most are likely to be disappointed in their husbands..
Such sex service is ridiculous in a family that's expected to last longer for years...
Well na mutual consent and understanding matter Sha
Buhhhaaahhaaaaaa! No b gf wey done do am wella dey turn into wife? Abeg d freaky things done while single should b incorporated when married jarey. Marriage shouldn't b monotonous. No b only disappointed.

Me can't marry a man who aint happy licking and eating down there o.

4 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by coast2sahara: 9:26pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

I'm sorry but no. My actions have no justification...and I rate my family above every other thing. I don't think I'll be going back to such risky endeavors. The pains far outweigh the rewards.
Something tells me you are writing a book and now seeking for more valid points to add up to the pages. You are getting them. Congratulations..good way to go.
Then, have we got married men in here? If your wife is healthy late into pregnancy, is anything wrong with having sex with her?..I thought that is encouraged for some reasons.. This guy just dey shine here....if na HIV, na better thing for him..is not a terminal disease anymore.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Bimpe29: 9:27pm On May 05, 2021
3 gbosa (go Sir) for you.

michlins:
Bro my advice to you now is because you owned your shit and that means you're on the road to responsibility.

Go to lab and get tested. The mind has a way of projecting illnesses that are non-existent into the body. If you confirm that you're a carrier, let your wife know. Your means of exposure can remain a secret. Tell her you helped an accident victim or anything
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by zikter(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2021
JovialJune:
What is the significance of telling us she is a deeper life girl? To cast negativity on the church as a whole? Or to paint ladies from that church as immoral forgetting she's just an individual among many? Why not also tell us her tribe so we'd know you're not only a d*g, but also a bigot.

smiley
He should not forget to tell us his church or mosque too
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by 2elliot: 9:27pm On May 05, 2021
stinflame:
One week you already saying HIV LMAO.Oga u just have urinary infection.
Does it cause lymph nodes to enlarge?
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by osazsky(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2021
michlins:

are u for real.what if its a sexual infection like staph that is worst than hiv..these are lovalized infection..they live in colony at the point of contact ..only culture test can detect them..do u use ur penis which is the point of contact to save accident victims or ur hands are u educated
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by CJIDEX(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2021
This is a Legend.. I adopt your succinct advice as mine
michlins:

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by onosbaba3310: 9:28pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

You are not alone bro, I had sex with a girl few weeks ago and the condom broke, am experiencing flu, no sore throat, but my mind keep deceiving me is sore throat, no lymph node enlargement yet, but my muscles are weak but not aching, I have been depressed bro, but I strongly believe am not positive is just my mind that is playing games on me, so just chill you never can tell, you might be negative, I did test after a week it came out negative am still waiting till next weekend (3weeks) B4 I go for the another test.....

And my symptoms even started 24 hours after the sex, yes the condom broke as well
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Womanizer(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2021
OP so you can just tell by guessing that you have HIV? undecided
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by osazsky(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2021
zikter:
He should not forget to tell us his church or mosque too
thats nigeria for you both of them commited the sin and enjoyed it he described one in detail but didnt describe himself

2 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Originalsly: 9:29pm On May 05, 2021
It may be an STD that can easily and quickly be cured. Go to a hospital... get diagnosed and be treated. You can buy time and be back to your wife on your next return. Not everything need to be told.
A Deeper Life girl is not the same as a girl you met in Deeper Life church. For you to have protection... know it got broken... but continue anyways tells about how experienced and good she be when it comes to bedmatics. I have the feeling when this storm is clear.... you will be back for round two.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by akanbiaa(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Good you realised your mistakes and owned up to it, on HIV go for test after 3 months to be certain don't depend on symptoms and assumptions.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by odoemenacelevian(m): 9:30pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

You can treat it Sir .
This is this the incubation stage..

Consult a consultant on such issue
He will give you drug's.
Do fast before it's late
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Toks2008(m): 9:31pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

You are sounding like a broken record.

What do you want nairaland to do for you? Go to hospital for a test and if you are free of any infection try to be more careful and abstain from adultery.

1 Like

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by akanbiaa(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Sore throat, flu, muscle aches, lymph node enlargement. These are signs of a viral infection and they show up 1 -2 weeks after exposure.

I'll go for a test tomorrow, secretly. I've made peace with myself, it's telling my wife that's the issue. This home I hold dear will definitely scatter over a 5 minute one day stand.
Many have such symptoms and still end up negative but make sure it's the after 3 month test you rely on as authentic test.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2021
Vyolet:

He's feeling remorse because he feels he has HIV, the thought of the disease alone has a way of humbling people especially adulterers.
Once he confirms that he is negative he will go back to the lady or find someone else to do it with.

I only feel pity for the wife.

True
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Shalommy(f): 9:33pm On May 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
The best you can do for us is to tell us the name of the deeper life girl or her church branch so that we fit avoid her..
Hahahaha... If only say u never collect ur own.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by fof1: 9:35pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

PLS CLOSE UR LOOSE FAKE STORY LINE. THIS IS A VERY FAT LIE TO CURRY ATTENTION AND WASTE OUR PRECIOUS TIME,PLS. DISGUSTING AND TAINTED...
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Tolexandre: 9:35pm On May 05, 2021
Please come back and update us after doing the medical tests
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by lilvicky68(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2021
Shalommy:
Hahahaha... If only say u never collect ur own.
Lol
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by West2019(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2021
It's not a death sentence. Go for test and believe in God , if it's hiv go to the Lord choresn.you will be heal and after that don't go back to sin again .
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 05, 2021
Dis Story Is Too Ridiculous To Believe.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by osazsky(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2021
onosbaba3310:

You are not alone bro, I had sex with a girl few weeks ago and the condom broke, am experiencing flu, no sore throat, but my mind keep deceiving me is sore throat, no lymph node enlargement yet, but my muscles are weak but not aching, I have been depressed bro, but I strongly believe am not positive is just my mind that is playing games on me, so just chill you never can tell, you might be negative, I did test after a week it came out negative am still waiting till next weekend (3weeks) B4 I go for the another test.....

And my symptoms even started 24 hours after the sex, yes the condom broke as well
if a man has unprotected sex..he should know if there is ingection no matter how mild within 3 days. Ur sys must change ur mind is not telling u anything na you get your body before sex na u get ur body after sex..but women can carry these things for year without knowing hence they dont go for treatment dont blame them they dont know..but y should a grown up man have unprotected sex in this our generation when girls at 14 diff Yahoo boys don dey knack them.go to a lab get treated and thread with care nxt time.best of luck.remember there is a window period..so after 3 months go back to the same lab to repeat the test hope this help
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Deeper life girl with HIV... Or you don dey kpolash olosho before the deeper life girl.. cos if it's the deeper life girl that gave you the HIV , you shouldn't have address her as a church girl
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by SmartyPants(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

HIV early signs won't show up in one week... Usually at least 10days. Since antibodies won't show up in your bloodstream, get the young girl tested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.