Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (87256 Views)

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by molybdenum0012: 10:02pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Sore throat, flu, muscle aches, lymph node enlargement. These are signs of a viral infection and they show up 1 -2 weeks after exposure.

I'll go for a test tomorrow, secretly. I've made peace with myself, it's telling my wife that's the issue. This home I hold dear will definitely scatter over a 5 minute one day stand.

It has happened to me before. You don't have HIV.. It is guilty feeling and fears that brought about that symptoms. Trust me on this. If you do the test hundreds time it will always come back negative.

You are okay, go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Titanium007: 10:02pm On May 05, 2021
[quote author=JungleJustice01 post=100552822]I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

I'm so done for, I need advice.
The best advice for you right now is to take that 23 year old girl to the Hospital and have her scrutinized properly, only then will you be able to know your fate.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Libatine: 10:02pm On May 05, 2021
Why not tell us ur denomination also...
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by simplesearch: 10:03pm On May 05, 2021
There are many backsliding immorally obsessed young ladies who claim to be deeper or christians but are out of Christ long ago. What to do, if you discovered after the test that you're positive kindly do other innocent but frivolous fathers the favor of locating and reporting that fornicator who could also pass off as satanic agent to her pastor for proper punishment and discipline. For you, make peace with God and prayerfully open up to your wife whatever the outcome, better to loose marriage than heaven, that's if you are desirous to make heaven at last. And FYI, should your wife decide to live you know for sure that you can never remarry or have sex again with any other partner.

2 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Aka1billion: 10:03pm On May 05, 2021
Brother nothing is wrong with you, m a pharmacist, mean while is there any rash?
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 05, 2021
michlins:
Bro my advice to you now is because you owned your shit and that means you're on the road to responsibility.

Go to lab and get tested. The mind has a way of projecting illnesses that are non-existent into the body. If you confirm that you're a carrier, let your wife know. Your means of exposure can remain a secret. Tell her you helped an accident victim or anything
Good advice except the bit about helping an accident victim or anything.If you show responsibility by “owning your shit” it’s pointless telling a lie as you need another lie to cover that one.Salem!.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Ofadaman(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Sore throat, flu, muscle aches, lymph node enlargement. These are signs of a viral infection and they show up 1 -2 weeks after exposure.

I'll go for a test tomorrow, secretly. I've made peace with myself, it's telling my wife that's the issue. This home I hold dear will definitely scatter over a 5 minute one day stand.

Just your mind playing tricks on you,
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Lomprico2: 10:04pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

I'm so done for, I need advice

go do test first
na staphylococcus dey worry u.

1 Like

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 05, 2021
cchub:
Go for test, the fear of the unknown is killing you.

If it comes out positive, you have no choice but to inform your wife, breaking her heart in the process.
But in the meantime, don't have sex with her, don't ruin her future, she might not forgive you.

Tips to note for me and others reading this;
1. Konji na bastard shaa.
2. Fear gentle and innocent looking people.
3. No dey dive rawww, and if raincoat burst, sharperly replace am.

I was expecting you to add soapy to your list.

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by SmartMen: 10:05pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

fake story lol.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Libatine: 10:06pm On May 05, 2021
Libatine:
Why not tell us ur denomination also...
[color=#006600][/color]

Maybe you are a senior pastor in faithful husband @heart ministry!
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by coco77771: 10:06pm On May 05, 2021
Try and get this product for better treatment and wellness of health

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by oyithemilkman: 10:10pm On May 05, 2021
You may carry out tests to determine if you have contracted other sexually transmitted
diseases.But it will take a minimum of three months for the virus to be detected in your blood.again,your body may be playing a trick on you.na so I fear to go hospital for fear of job and almost died of malaria.[sub][/sub]
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by fineberry(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

I feel for you Mr justice... At this point you have to braseup like the man that you are and go for the test. It going to be fine.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by VicM6: 10:11pm On May 05, 2021
Toto gone wrong..... @Op you don contact totobola..... go for med checkup.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by tit(f): 10:19pm On May 05, 2021
Orio odaa
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:19pm On May 05, 2021
ImaIma1:
Faithful husband at heart cheesy grin
I weak when I see am grin
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by tit(f): 10:19pm On May 05, 2021
RIP
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by karkel(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2021
Please do inform us the outcome of the results
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by angelfallz(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2021
HIV takes years before the first symptoms appear. Go for test.
If you have HIV it's not from that 23yr old girl but from a girl from your past.

*Modified* I want to correct what I said about HIV taking years before the symptoms show. That is wrong. HIV symptoms can take 2 to 4 weeks after first exposure.

https://www.healthline.com/health/hiv-aids/hiv-symptoms-timeline#Symptoms-timeline

Thank you Sanchez01 for the correction.

JungleJustice01:

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Fatale: 10:21pm On May 05, 2021
See this one

If say you no show any symptoms

You for no come here dey ask for advice.

You could have degraded yourself again and again while saluting your self for being such anan adulterer.

Abeg, marriage is not easy

But let's try keeping our marriage vows and tryna be faithful

Try using protection for those of us who can't keep a hold on themselves.

To avoid hurting your partner and family.

Remember that immoral sex leads to destruction of the body,mind, spirit and family

Let's be careful and watchful
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by jayaim: 10:22pm On May 05, 2021
See u, nothing like pussy.
SweetCunt97:
But how difficult is it to ask ur wife for bloowjob or haandjob? Being married doesnt necessarily mean d hole must be used... Kai
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by onosbaba3310: 10:23pm On May 05, 2021
Aka1billion:
Brother nothing is wrong with you, m a pharmacist, mean while is there any rash?
pharmacist? Bro I have same issue, my condom broke o, just feeling feverish, my joints are kinda weak, no sore throat, with carttar but is just hanging on my throat and not coming out, no cough, I pulled out immediately the condom broke, what's my fate bro
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by xtervaganza(m): 10:24pm On May 05, 2021
Nothing is wrong with you , alaye. 1st time is always the hardest. This is your 1st time cheating that's why you're feeling like this. Once you don cheat like 6 times your mind go don solid
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Mrlouis: 10:26pm On May 05, 2021
FABLE!

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by 1daboi: 10:27pm On May 05, 2021
michlins:
Bro my advice to you now is because you owned your shit and that means you're on the road to responsibility.

Go to lab and get tested. The mind has a way of projecting illnesses that are non-existent into the body. If you confirm that you're a carrier, let your wife know. Your means of exposure can remain a secret. Tell her you helped an accident victim or anything
chai you get sense
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by pavoda: 10:28pm On May 05, 2021
These are Constitutional symptoms, like fever, weight loss, fatigue, sore throat and lymphadenopathy are not disease-specific but could be considered in the differential diagnosis of a disease flare or infections.so it could really just be something as basic as a common cold
JungleJustice01:

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by semyman: 10:32pm On May 05, 2021
I have always known that these churches and the gullibles are overrated
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by meobizy(f): 10:33pm On May 05, 2021
This story again? So, this is how Seun spices up this dead platform. Mscheew.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Sanchez01: 10:33pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Don't know what to tell you at this point but run a test first. I was privy to some HIV data in some parts of Lagos yesterday and I can only say most people qualify as vectors. Just get tested first, hopefully, it isn't HIV or some virus.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Elxandre(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2021
I only came to read the result of the test.
And I see nothing. undecided
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by kennyamusan(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Alaye go to hospital and confirm .Don't just jump yo conclusion and if true ....open go to your wife and I believe she would forgive u . This is all I can say fir now because I am not in a good mood .Madrid lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.