Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (87251 Views)

Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by realray(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2021
maybe is hepatitis which I know is currently dealing with young people most especially youths of this days who sleeps with different gals, but is treatable..... quickly go for the test don't waste time....
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Zenithpeak(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

I'm so done for, I need advice

Don't be a fool mr man. HIV won't show any symptoms in fees weeks.

Go to any general hospital and talk to a doctor who may eventually recommend you for series tests and appropriate treatment afterwards.

A coward will die ten times before he encounter a real death.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by pek(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2021
The5DME:
You no get sense op at this your old age.
Is this an advise?
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 05, 2021
2elliot:
Does it cause lymph nodes to enlarge?
Lolll, many illness can cause that even bacteria. As a man provided you don't have injury on your manhood, your chance of getting the virus is slim but it begins to get higher once you keep visiting the infested area.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by drightguy(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:
I'll be succinct. I've messed up and I take full responsibility for my actions. All I'm trying to do now is save those close to my heart.

I'm married 2 years with an 8 month baby. I'm a faithful husband at heart but I just lost focus and landed in this deep mess.

My first stinct at adultery was late into my wife's pregnancy when I could not hold body. This situation was further compounded when I relocated due to work and come home every 3 weeks or so. My carefree attitude also contributed to this but I'm not staying them as excuses. I did what I did.

I met this deeper life young girl about a month ago. She was about 23, good looking and has an innocent air around her. Last week thereabout we met up and made out after weeks of chatting. In the process, my contraceptive broke and it happened raw for a minute or two before I replaced it.

Now one week later and I having strong symptoms of HIV exposure. Had I known, I would have gone for Pep. I am 75% sure of infection at this point.

I'm home now and I don't want to touch my wife who is constantly on my neck since I returned. I don't want to infect her or my child....and I can't come to terms with telling her everything right now.

This is someone who is so faithful and she has expressly stated that she will not entertain any hint of infidelity.

Op still messing up. The Mod that moved this to FP without removing the name of the church. Mmmm don't know what to say to you.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by ShawnT(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2021
Choi buh you're a very good liar lol...Accident victim indeed
michlins:
Bro my advice to you now is because you owned your shit and that means you're on the road to responsibility.

Go to lab and get tested. The mind has a way of projecting illnesses that are non-existent into the body. If you confirm that you're a carrier, let your wife know. Your means of exposure can remain a secret. Tell her you helped an accident victim or anything
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by osazsky(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2021
Vyolet:

He's feeling remorse because he feels he has HIV, the thought of the disease alone has a way of humbling people especially adulterers.
Once he confirms that he is negative he will go back to the lady or find someone else to do it with.

I only feel pity for the wife.
there are STDs that are worst than hiv...i just dey laff..he go spend 4m no improvement shey hiv na free drugs..staph stage 2 victims begin to urinate blood once it gets to the organs oga just rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by mekuso89(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2021
Abeg go hospital joor, You are quick to Bleep but you are not to quick to get tested
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Bluntemperor: 9:42pm On May 05, 2021
Karleb:

You are not even serious!

Do you know you can exhibit all this symptoms by merely thinking you have the virus.

It could be anything. Don't conclude until you go for the test.

How could someone come up with such a conclusion,yet no test.Did O P called the girl to confront her on this sickness or don't you think is important.
Is OP a labman or why is he saying the negatives to his life? Is it eriokan worrying him.
When you value your wife at home,why then looking outside?
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Wouldn't mince words with you. You deserve whatever infection you contract from cheating. Now, bottle up your fears, go get yourself tested. If positive, start arv.

My advice..if you still value your marriage, never ever tell your wife you cheated. NEVER⁵
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by akanbiaa(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2021
Last post by OP is April 7th 2021 almost a month ago, I just pray he has not committed suicide over fear of the unknown which a test would have cleared after 3 months.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Newboss(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Sore throat, flu, muscle aches, lymph node enlargement. These are signs of a viral infection and they show up 1 -2 weeks after exposure.

I'll go for a test tomorrow, secretly. I've made peace with myself, it's telling my wife that's the issue. This home I hold dear will definitely scatter over a 5 minute one day stand.

You don't have to tell her. Na man you be.

1 Like

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Elzakzaky: 9:44pm On May 05, 2021
JovialJune:

Look at you, searching for a meek and reserved lady to commit adultery with, such a shame.
Yea, I am like that also. I prefer getting down with decent churchy ladies.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by livinglifemgr: 9:45pm On May 05, 2021
Had same experience bro. The mind and the body are somehow connected than you can imagine. If you want inner peace, just go for the test, and do a confirmation test after three months. What you're having is just panic attack and an anxiety attack.
JungleJustice01:

Sore throat, flu, muscle aches, lymph node enlargement. These are signs of a viral infection and they show up 1 -2 weeks after exposure.

I'll go for a test tomorrow, secretly. I've made peace with myself, it's telling my wife that's the issue. This home I hold dear will definitely scatter over a 5 minute one day stand.

2 Likes

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by candygist: 9:46pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Simple thing, you people will just come here and be telling us your life story...... yen yen yen yen yen. Instead of coming here, why can't you just go for a simple HIV test. Meanwhile, can you pass that deeper life girl to me ? I done dey hear about their exploit for bed.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by osazsky(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2021
Bluntemperor:

How could someone come up with such a conclusion,yet no test.Did O P called the girl to confront her on this sickness or don't you think is important.
Is OP a labman or why is he saying the negatives to his life? Is it eriokan worrying him.
When you value your wife at home,why then looking outside?
funny enough the girl may not be awear.girls fit carry prob for 5 years them nor go know but immediately man penetrates within 3 days he must know even without visiting a chemist.i dont know how this happens o
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by DSC7: 9:47pm On May 05, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Lol he hasn’t be online since April 8
He probably committed suicide lol

Lolsss.....

Maybe he dey isolation center....
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by osazsky(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2021
candygist:

Simple thing, you people will just come here and be telling us your life story...... yen yen yen yen yen. Instead of coming here, why can't you just go for a simple HIV test. Meanwhile, can you pass that deeper life girl to me ? I done dey hear about their exploit for bed.
y must he go for only hiv test hiv is nothing..he should go for culture test..private part swab..mscs...urine to check for protein then the last one which is d least of the prob hiv
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by zabuur: 9:48pm On May 05, 2021
michlins:
Bro my advice to you now is because you owned your shit and that means you're on the road to responsibility.

Go to lab and get tested. The mind has a way of projecting illnesses that are non-existent into the body. If you confirm that you're a carrier, let your wife know. Your means of exposure can remain a secret. Tell her you helped an accident victim or anything

Experience is the best teacher
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Subonbon(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2021
extol1:

why insulting him what he needs right now is advice. he is feeling remorseful
leave the wise man wey dey perfect.... Yeye dey smell
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Go to the hospital and run a test, in the mean time,I you shouldn't be at home with your
wife and child just in case. if the test comes out Positive please LET YOUR WIFE KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by nedekid: 9:51pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

Bros your mind is playing tricks on you. If the story is as you said, then you have nothing to fear jare. Seems you are a learner in this aspect. Well it's just 2 years in the marriage so it is expected. Most of us have gone through this stage you are in.
The fact you chook does does mean hiv automatically. Abi was she bleeding and raw blood was in your dick?
I think say na belle matter you Wan talk sef when I saw the title of your writeup.

1 Like

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by drightguy(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2021
West2019:
It's not a death sentence. Go for test and believe in God , if it's hiv go to the Lord choresn.you will be heal and after that don't go back to sin again .

Do they specialize on healing HIV patients?
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by drightguy(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2021
nedekid:

Bros your mind is playing tricks on you. If the story is as you said, then you have nothing to fear jare. Seems you are a learner in this aspect. Well it's just 2 years in the marriage so it is expected. Most of us have gone through this stage you are in.
The fact you chook does does mean hiv automatically. Abi was she bleeding and raw blood was in your dick?
I think say na belle matter you Wan talk sef when I saw the title of your writeup.

Hands up

1 Like

Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by dochenaj: 9:55pm On May 05, 2021
Who else read this and felt, "this must be a fabrication"?
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Ezmans: 9:56pm On May 05, 2021
Karleb:
How did you know you have HIV? undecided
fake people everywhere
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by KosiGee(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2021
Jeon:

carry your cross

Sometimes you need a Simon of Cyrene. Nothing wrong in looking for him here.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Angelacruz: 9:57pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

I'm sorry but no. My actions have no justification...and I rate my family above every other thing. I don't think I'll be going back to such risky endeavors. The pains far outweigh the rewards.
ur moniker is d answer
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Simplythebest: 9:57pm On May 05, 2021
You have learned fron ur mistakes. Just go to hospital and get tested. HIV test is less than 20 minutes the result will be out. Stop putting fear in ur self.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 05, 2021
JungleJustice01:

You see the bolded part? Na the reason why soapy good be that.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:59pm On May 05, 2021
When God decides to bless an adulterer.........
Your church babe is a distributor if all kinds of infections and you happened to patronize her.
Sorry bro. You will be fine.
Re: Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? by onosbaba3310: 9:59pm On May 05, 2021
osazsky:
if a man has unprotected sex..he should know if there is ingection no matter how mild within 3 days. Ur sys must change ur mind is not telling u anything na you get your body before sex na u get ur body after sex..but women can carry these things for year without knowing hence they dont go for treatment dont blame them they dont know..but y should a grown up man have unprotected sex in this our generation when girls at 14 diff Yahoo boys don dey knack them.go to a lab get treated and thread with care nxt time.best of luck.remember there is a window period..so after 3 months go back to the same lab to repeat the test hope this help
Thanks bro, but is not actually unprotected sex,am I mad? The condom broke,and I felt it and immediately pulled out, I was even fully inside yet, but she kept telling me she is safe, but I don't believe her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.