Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? (50095 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
OmoAkin85:
my size and pattern no dey here lol

grin grin grin grin

Abi nah.

I hail u, bro.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by blackgold2018(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
LordIsaac:
I would take the one who stood by me when I had nothing because, if she hadn't been there, I may not have become who I became to meet the one who helped me later. It is just like one's mother versus one's wife. The one who "invested" in me first must be most honored.
someone can stand by you and still do the following

- disrespecting you those period
- no peace of mind
- do not think you re the only one she has been fuckin all those time
- do not think you were her only option too
Be wise bro
When talking of standing by you? Let your questionnaire be specific.

I'll choose the second.

2 Likes

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Adakintroy: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Women go into live with their eyes wide open..only men fall into it.

It's only natural..while one sleeps, the other keep watch.

Their love refers back to them.

Die for me, provide for me.

Men don't boast they love. They know it.they are the providers. There is no live without giving. He who gives the most loves the most.

1 Like

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by SmartPolician: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
mosdii:
None because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Are you back from ban?

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by SmartPolician: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
skywalker240:

No 21st century Nigerian girl would stick with you for love when you're broke.

Neither will they help you, unless they stand to gain something from that help, which i can beat my chest and confidently say it's also not borne out of love.

So i'll rather pay either of them back with financial help and support in every way i can to show appreciation, but my commitment is an expensive trophy.

This is FALSE

There are many girls that would.

You have been meeting the wrong people

1 Like

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by AfroKnight: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
None.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by mosdii(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
SmartPolician:

Are you back from ban?
grin grin grin grin grin

yes
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by PAQ(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
I will go for the second option because the girl who helped me become somebody today obviously was by me when i had nothing.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by JTCHI: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=CocoaOla post=100726376]I hope y'all still remember that in 2014/15 when the Islamic terrorists group "Boko Haram" opted for dialogue with the Federal Government, they picked Buhari as their mediator.

Source please... Cases cases are uploading ��
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by OmoAkin85: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

grin grin grin grin
Abi nah.

I hail u, bro.
one love bro

1 Like

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by favour32(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
Carchoice:
I plan to marry two wives. So I don’t have any problem.
That's my guy....I am enjoying myself.I have two wives and I am going for the third.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by DivineDynamics: 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Your question is a bit out of reality.

If a girl stands by you to become somebody, then you've already made your choice.

It is another circumstance where a girl will help you become somebody.

You cannot have the two cases at a time.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Omoluabiii(m): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
I want a sane relationship or marriage....
I dont want my wife to see me as a superman, or a superhero who can carry the whole world while she sit and sing praises.
I want a partner.
Equal effort.
She see a problem and understand that we both have the responsibility to tackle it together.
That a woman.....
Not stand by me, work with me,
if she stand by me, who me go stand by?
Work with me!!
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Commanderinpips: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Carchoice:

I seriously pity u.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by LordIsaac(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
blackgold2018:
someone can stand by you and still do the following

- disrespecting you those period
- no peace of mind
- do not think you re the only one she has been fuckin all those time
- do not think you were her only option too
Be wise bro
When talking of standing by you? Let your questionnaire be specific.

I'll choose the second.
I'm not taking "standing by me" in isolation... I'm considering other factors too. However, I will NEVER betray loyalty even when better options come along.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Skymason20(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
i go marry the two then add one join later because I plan to have 3 wives.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by goodlife4every1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
obembet:
Guys which of this lady you can consider as your life partner:

A girl would stood by you when you have nothing
or
A girl who help you to become somebody today?

Kindly Choose one and give us reasons.
Na acrimony be dis... Just the movie... Abeg the one wey help me to stand on my feet like a man... I don't know the intention of the first one...
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by CalebLebsco56(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
optimistic0001:
If you are poor, and a lady sees a man that wants to help better her life and she leaves you, she is a BAD person, but you are with a lady, and you see another woman that wants to help better your life, you leave your woman, you are not a BAD person? Some of us men are strong hypocrites, what we accuse the women off, we will do worst if we have the opportunity like women.

Answer to your question, one good turn, deserves another, not just woman, but to everybody, when someone is loyal to you, return that loyalty back so goodness can continue. I WILL GO WITH THIS GIRL THAT STOOD BY ME, infact, when this second girl wants to help me, I will tell her they is someone already, if you can't help from your mind, please hold it back. THE BEST WOMAN YOU CAN EVER GET IS THE ONE THAT STANDS BY YOU, DONT FORGET,EVERYDAY WILL NOT BE GOOD, YOU NEED SOMEONE TO GO THROUGH THE STORM WITH YOU WHEN IT COMES.

your head get oil

2 Likes

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Do such girl exist. Fantasy, fantasy all is fantasy sad

That's the bitter truth. Dreams NEVER come true...
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Villagedude: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
If your wife born twins which one you go choose? Nothing stops me from marring both gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by MrSly(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
obembet:

or

Marriage is not by sentiment. If you dont want any of them you can marry any girl your heart accepts wholeheartedly. Being confused about who to choose between them shows that your heart don t really desire them but you wanna marry one of them out of pity and for compensation.

1 Like

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by hanson27(m): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
I would choose both, mean while, FB acct of 14 yes old for sale.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by papismalls: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Na to marry 2wives grin
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Greatfullheart: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Carchoice:
oil dey your head
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Triangles1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Carchoice:

Very funny.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by vikstandon(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
obembet:

or

I would chose someone who added value to me...Standing beside me isn't adding value. If She prayed for me, adviced me, believed in me. She is an asset.
If she was just there...no intellectual contribution, no financial contribution, no spiritual contribution...Then I take it 'She was my undoing'.

The second lady may have been my redeemer...but that still doesn't make her a partner, but if she adds value (bringing in the three factors I made mention earlier), she be wife material 1million yards, I go dey renew her bride price every 1 year...She be asset.

So Op you have an explanation to make...'Standing by me' is relative.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Richthekid: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
A girl who works and gives me money not the one who rely on my money
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Malawian(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
obembet:

or

If one girl stood by you when you had nothing, how did you meet the girl that helped you become something?
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by blazepascal(m): 6:37am On Apr 13, 2021
I choose the first one
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Nobody said that I can't marry the both...
obembet:

or

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by ACURASPEEDO(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
obembet:

or

if u had d 1st one who was there with u wen u had nothing snd u appreciate her well enough, then there shdnt be a chance for the one who helped u become smth.
*sense*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.