Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? (49962 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by NobleDeSage001: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hamiltonii:

My dear, no girl stands by you. They have other secret affairs not known to you.

You might be right though.
But I can vouch for my Babe. What I owe her is trust. If she betrays it, it's her headache not mine.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by NobleDeSage001: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Osombo:

U tried in ur analysis, I guess from experience. The movie Acrimony comes to mind, remember what Cookie i mean Penda Henson did to Robert....

Yes, actually from experience.
Taraji P. Henson you mean? The movie Acrimony thought people invaluable lessons of life.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by NobleDeSage001: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
xavuv:
God bless you son

Amen! May He bless you more...
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by NobleDeSage001: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
obembet:

You are very intelligent. I hope u have nt marry

Thanks for your compliment.
Yes, I am not yet married.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by koskilala: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
word!!!
isthatso:

Best response!!! It is easy for a woman to be with a man when he is broke (like i said many times many women stand by a broke man because they have no better options or they know you will make it) but a woman who invests in making you fulfill your potential is what standing by a man truly is!!!

I have said it many times in this thread, a woman who stands by you when you are broke but isnt helping you become something is not standing by you out of loyalty...such a woman is comfortable in your poverty and is actually a liability to you!!! A woman who helps you out of it is a woman who sees you are better than your present situation and invests in fulfilling it....thats the woman you marry not the woman happy for both of you to continue to rot in squalor.
Re: Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
obembet:
Guys which of this lady you can consider as your life partner:

A girl would stood by you when you have nothing
or
A girl who help you to become somebody today?

Kindly Choose one and give us reasons.
I Will Marry Both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] / What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.