Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,889 members, 7,956,351 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You (16928 Views)

Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by Robisky001(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2021
I'm in this boat. Constant communication and trust is the bedrock.
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by ogashman(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
pour 'something' on the ground na

except na soapy gang u be
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by Newtononline(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
I have been in a long distance relationship now for 5 years and we are already preparing for marriage. Trust and communication had been on a level of 99%( that's if it's not 100%). And it's my first ever relationship. But it hasn't been easy. You just have to make a decision to be committed to one person and stick with it. And I must say it's worth the effort you put in to it if you are with the right person

6 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by quineP(f): 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
Distance relationship is not for the weak trust me, it’s for serious minded and matured couples. Personally, i’ve been in a distance relationship for more than a year and i know how it feels... it was hard at first but i got accustomed to it... communication, trust, understanding and love all have to be in thesame context in a DR.. everytin works in hand, well it’s abt to end and i give God the glory

About being secretive, communication really helped in that part, we spoke everyday and so .. it was hard to be secretive... lolz... again DR is not for the feeble minded.

6 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by Hestywhyt(f): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2021
My dilemma right now

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by okwadatigbogal: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
The truth is either long distance or the person is in your backyard, person wey go cheat go still cheat. Cheating has nothing to do with distance and those people that wash their dirty linen on social media because one of them cheated, where they not living in the same house? I think long distance will work best for people who have never been sexually active or people who are very dedicated and have serious self control.

3 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by Fearjah: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
Drsnives:
I foresee ladies coming here to lie.
I foresee SIMPs coming to spill trash

This I have seen
Lol
FalseProphet, why you change your name?
Abi no be you?
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by Draggun(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
I have been in a LDR for the past four years now and I must confess, it has been amazing despite the challenges. Two hearts would always be together no matter how far they are, it takes a lot of patience and commitment.

5 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by Drsnives(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
Fearjah:

Lol
Abi no be you?
I know no false prophet from adam
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by Draslo(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
Amarisco:
Been in two and never cheated.

Wont recommend it though unless it’s temporary or you were together before the distance.

Asides cheating, it puts a lot of strain.

And cheating can happen even if you’re in zero distance relationship let me just tell you now.
I'd worship your body
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by alphaNomega: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
seunny4lif:
Long distance relationship worked for me
Now married with kids cool
Please go for a paternity test
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by Sniper101(m): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
this OP sef
ppl dey reveal to dem partner say Dem dun cheat?

am currently in one sha
am in Rivers State, she's in Edo State.
we talk on phone once or twice EVERYDAY.
last time I was "with her" was January 2020
and according to her statement about 3weeks ago, January 2020 is still the last time she was with someone (me).
now, am I supposed to believe that?

well, dat's long distance relationship 4 most of us
...trust is usually on a low.
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by seunny4lif(m): 2:38am On Apr 09, 2021
Lol
Those are done already grin
alphaNomega:
Please go for a paternity test
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by Goldenfinger: 4:38am On Apr 09, 2021
olanreyman:
Long distance relationship often make your mind tells you your partner is probably somewhere fvcking and enjoying his or her life while you are here acting faithful. 90% long distance relationship na scam
. God bless you
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by shege45: 5:52am On Apr 09, 2021
Sniper101:
this OP sef
ppl dey reveal to dem partner say Dem dun cheat?

am currently in one sha
am in Rivers State, she's in Edo State.
we talk on phone once or twice EVERYDAY.
last time I was "with her" was January 2020
and according to her statement about 3weeks ago, January 2020 is still the last time she was with someone (me).
now, am I supposed to believe that?

well, dat's long distance relationship 4 most of us
...trust is usually on a low.
Just ph to edo and una never see for that long? una no ready.
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by Jeon(f): 6:53am On Apr 09, 2021
seunny4lif:
Long distance relationship worked for me
Now married with kids cool

where did you find ur partner?
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by healthbing(f): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2021
If you have trust issues or you always feel insecure don't try long distance relationship ooohh

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by Mycoin(m): 7:48am On Apr 09, 2021
Drsnives:
I foresee ladies coming here to lie. I foresee SIMPs coming to spill trash

This I have seen
Baba be calming down
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by Amwitty(f): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2021
Raymondj0:
CUG first time hearing that... I'll need to search Google to know about it and if you have time to respond.. You can help
Okay all you need to do is just go to any network service provider of your choice and tell them you want to buy CUG sim they will put you through its that easy, I use Airtel and it's #700 monthly but I don't know of other networks.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by DedeNkem: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2021
Long distance relationship is recommended unless one partner is willing to relocate soon.
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by EbenezerTriumph: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2021
Fearjah:
Lol Falseprophet1 , why you change your name? Abi no be you?
na impostor oh
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by FalseProphet1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fearjah:

Lol
Abi no be you?
It's not me...it's an imposter
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by Assumptabeke(f): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by alphaNomega: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
seunny4lif:
Lol
Those are done already grin
Lucky guy cheesy
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by seunny4lif(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
alphaNomega:
Lucky guy cheesy
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by evil1: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Holuwahphemy:

Lack of communication you meant?

Well, me and my baby reside in different states, we met during my undergrad days. I finished and moved back to Lagos, she stayed behind with her family. We remained friends for years, and started dating just a year ago. Infact, today is our first anniversary. Communication has been strong and we reconcile almost as immediately as we have our differences. The relationship is very healthy too. I trust her, because I feel it's the right thing to do and I believe she trusts me too.
No relationship is perfect, be it long distance or "short distance" relationship, understanding matters the most, and "love conquers all" kiss

You have sad it all

Trust
Communication
Love

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by evil1: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Amwitty:

Use CUG na it saves you alot on airtime, all you need to do is subscribe monthly and it's unlimited.

Pls tell me how it works I use Airtel
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by evil1: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
Draggun:
I have been in a LDR for the past four years now and I must confess, it has been amazing despite the challenges. Two hearts would always be together no matter how far they are, it takes a lot of patience and commitment.
True
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by Amwitty(f): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
evil1:

Pls tell me how it works I use Airtel
You can't use your current sim you will need a new sim card for that, I advise you go to the nearest Airtel office close to you and get it done it cost about 2k. I hope this helps.
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by Fearjah: 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:

It's not me...it's an imposter

Wow! Okay my Original FalseProphet1
what do you see about this impostor?
Lol
Re: Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You by evil1: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2021
Thank you
Amwitty:

You can't use your current sim you will need a new sim card for that, I advise you go to the nearest Airtel office close to you and get it done it cost about 2k. I hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her / Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.