Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? (35699 Views)

My Husband Pushed Me Into Extra Marital Affairs Which Resulted In Pregnancy… / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / Ever Called The Wrong Name During $** ? Here’s What To Do Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by franchasng: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2021
Ladycewhy:
And would you blame them? From trying to set up and test the love of their girlfriends to scammers a lady is well within her sanity to be paranoid and have her guards up to an unknown male caller.
You are absolute correct, no argument
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2021
franchasng:
You are absolute correct, no argument
This week must be a good week,"no argument" he says ,wow!.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by franchasng: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2021
Ladycewhy:
This week must be a good week,"no argument" he says ,wow!.
lol, I don't argue fact....I don't see black and call it white, I am not Buhari neither am I an APC miscreant, so you see What you said was nothing but the truth, why then should I argue truth since I am not mad like most APC apologists angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:28am On Apr 12, 2021
franchasng:
lol, I don't argue fact....I don't see black and call it white, I am not Buhari neither am I an APC miscreant, so you see What you said was nothing but the truth, why then should I argue truth since I am not mad like most APC apologists angry angry
I know why I made that comment,e get why. People do really grow up after all.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by surebona(m): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2021
2010, this number called that looks just like mine called, when I picked, na hausa I dey hear for the background. I called back then one sweet young voice picked up and said Hello. Oboy! Head cast, na so we start reasoning o, na last last she con clear me say na her friend call me earlier but was too shy to talk . Me and that babe later became so close. And started a relationship, to the extent the original owner of the line con dey para say na she get the line. Cut story short after one year I gats tell this babe make she move o, because the distance was much, taraba state dey far from edo o. It was sad sha, but after over 10yrs something brought us back together and we roll now as cool friends... Thanks to facebook.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Oppy2k2: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2021
notoriousbabe:
the only problem is that the babe get mouth odour

Did I mentioned any bad odour? Nay
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by inokia: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2021
Never. The only wrong call na from aboki people, even if i tell them say na wrong number, they won't stop calling, but I don learn how to handle them, once they call and start speaking their language, I go start speaking mine, na the only way them de stop calling me bi that
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Ayoslimzy(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2021
Una Just Dey lie
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by gbemishile: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2021
smiliyB:
Hmmmmm undecidedthis topic be like a Zee world storyline lipsrsealed... I haven't oo but for something like this to happen, one person must be aware of what she or he is doing grin
it doesn't have to be.
recently I got a WhatsApp message from a lady who wanted to wish someone a happy birthday.i told her it's a wrong number and she apologised
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by 042reports(f): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2021
My relationship is a product of one.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by maasoap(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2021
Offpoint1:
We all know all wrong numbers are from Northerners, so you don't expect that to lead to a relationship.

It takes a very foolish person to call back a number that has clearly let you know it's wrong number.

Nezzjnr:
My cousin got married through that way cheesy

I could have got married through that if not for some other barriers
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Ugaboy: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2021
devilmaycry:

u dey lucky bro...no be all prayers from wrong number to gats d listen to...e get why

some of these persons re fraudsters wey d use charm hypnotize their victims in d name of "prayers"

bro u are right o.

last year, a guy send 3k card into my mama's phone.

she called the number to check who exactly sent it.
the guy then beg her not to load the he card, that it was mistakenly sent.
we said it alright, that we are better than that card.

later he called back again that he wants to appreciate her for not using the card.
that his father wants to pray for mama.

so she then pay attention, we heard a Yoruba accent of an old man... praying.

after prayer, he started saying he has help lot of politician that if we have any problem we can tell him that he will help.

I told mama to play along, he then involve us sending him 20k for assignment.

mama told him young man, u cant cash out with us.
cus, we realized they were two young men acting all this scam scene.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by IgboWarlord(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2021
Na only interior Yoruba people dey call me wrong number..Those ones wey no dey speak English or pidgin...The last one wey call me the other day,wetin i just dey hear na..'Sikiru,Sikiru,ta lon soro"..What the bloodclat is that?
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by maasoap(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2021
franchasng:
that's why we are joining politics. Blame blockhead, heartless, selfish, incompetent leaders like Buhari. Insecurity became worst under his watch.

People tend to commit more evil when they know that there is no reward for evil. When you see people that did evil in the past get away with it, you will be encouraged to do same.

We need a honest leader who truly cares for the masses without prejudice and tribalism.

When was Nigeria ever secured? When was the last time you reported a crime to the police? Under Jonathan, terrorists were occupying, controlling and hoisting their flags in over 20 local government areas in Borno state. There can't be effective policing or security unless citizens are ready to get involved. In Nigeria, everyone minds his/her business even if the next person is being robbed or harassed.

Insecurity and killings are one thing that makes me dislike Buhari and his kinsmen so much.

Buhari and his kinsmen, just listen to yourself like people from your tribe are not in his cabinet as well.

It is the major reason Igbo stakeholders (not corrupt serving politicians) are asking for Buhari to go or for Nigeria to divide in peace so every region can go back and build a new, strong and decentralized foundation for their generations.

I wonder why those igbo stakeholders didn't ask Jonathan to divide Nigeria when he was there, at least they controlled him at the time. And I can only laugh at the statement "asking Buhari to go". Lol. Go where exactly?

So if I tell u I am happy with the killings and insecurity in Nigeria getting worst by the day, then I am a liar

Yeah, it is. And it is not the fault of the government alone, the parents are equally guilty.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by franchasng: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2021
maasoap:

When was Nigeria ever secured? When was the last time you reported a crime to the police? Under Jonathan, terrorists were occupying, controlling and hoisting their flags in over 20 local government areas in Borno state. There can't be effective policing or security unless citizens are ready to get involved. In Nigeria, everyone minds his/her business even if the next person is being robbed or harassed.

Buhari and his kinsmen, just listen to yourself like people from your tribe are not in his cabinet as well.

I wonder why those igbo stakeholders didn't ask Jonathan to divide Nigeria when he was there, at least they controlled him at the time. And I can only laugh at the statement "asking Buhari to go". Lol. Go where exactly?

Yeah, it is. And it is not the fault of the government alone, the parents are equally guilty.
Normally, I don't reply terrorists and their apologists.

So run along undecided
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by IceTrice01: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2021
gbemishile:
Have you ever called a wrong number, then realising you made a mistake, but being an opposite sex, you tried to become friendly with the person which resulted in a relationship.

drop ur comments below

Yeaaaaa, in fact from senior sister that I called, she linked me to her junior sister, I was still in the university then around 2010, we were supposed to see 2014 when we were serving cus she was in uyo while I was in obudu but we didn't, and we haven't seen till today, but we're still maintaining a good relationship till now, she's married now though.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by SirLakes: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2021
jaxxy:

I just wasn’t a good liar then.

What about now, abi na you dey mentor Lai Mohammed grin
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by jaxxy(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2021
SirLakes:

What about now, abi na you dey mentor Lai Mohammed grin

Let’s just say I’ve graduated summa cum laude with honors. grin

I will tell u what u want to hear. grin if I want 2.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Goldbw122(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2021
favour32:

Dem dey disturb you too...I think say na only me.
My own..
Caller 1: Grun grun grun grun(phone ringing)
Me:"Hello"
Caller 1:"Salama lekun"
Me:"Wrong number, please!"
Caller 1: "wrang namba?" He or she is now asking me as if I was the one that called his or her line but continue to talk in defiance or language interference..
Me:I cut the call immediately.
Caller 1: Called again and again and kept calling.
Me:I block the fool.
So,others will continue the same path.
No need to waste time blocking once it has been established that it is the same set of people.
The most annoying part is that they will be asking you if you are the one that call them and when you know that you didn't dial the number... There was one Hausa guy that call me almost everyday I was fedup I don't block him, I just let him waste his recharge card daily.. week Hausa are very respect well like he will first greet he does not miss that..
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by phemmy88(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
I can't fall in love with anyone over the phone
Na small children pattern be that

happy birthdays.. lady!��

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Silentgroper(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2021
smiliyB:
Hahahahaha you can be friend with them nah, they're human too wink
D problem is, dey neva speak english.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Richdee1(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2021
Was an Admin for our Departmental Group chat-100 to 400 level
Dropped a very vital info on the group, after few mins I missed a video call request twice, got ma phone, called back, a sweet melanin picked and told me she made a mistake, wanted to call someone else, she ended the call, I called back again and told her it was fine, since we were in the same Dept. won't it be nice we knew each other?
Agreed to meet the following day in Secetariat, saw a damsel the next morning, became best of friends, to kicking off a relationship. very sweet Benin Girl I must say, even tho I'm scared of them

we dey push am
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Whoknowsme: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2021
Na only hausa people dey call me
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by orlaglobal234: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2021
franchasng:
Dear Op, this cannot happen now again because most ladies are impatient with unknown caller and seem to be more aggressive to unknown male caller than friendly so I don't see it happening again, maybe during the time GSM was just coming out it could happen then but not now
You're right i concur with you
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
abimic:

If you see what lovers do for themselves selflessly, and how some even behave when in love, no be small children pattern too!? tongue... By the way, make I show make we organize birthday party. Happy bithhday, wishing you long life and prosperity.

Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
phemmy88:

happy birthdays.. lady!��

Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by smiliyB(f): 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Silentgroper:
D problem is, dey neva speak english.
yeah, that's true Sha, language is a big barrier
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
wanted to call a class mate called mercy..so i dialled and a lady picked ..so i mentioned my name..she then says i saw ur sister ..huhhhh i dont hav a sis..moreover i was in another town..

goes that..i mistakenly dialled..and the lady that picked bears the name mercy...and she has been tryin to reach a friend..bearin d same name wit me...

we ...met few weeks later.....
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Cree: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Awwww
Yes. That was how I met my ex 7 years ago.
I've loved him ever since.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by favour32(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Goldbw122:

The most annoying part is that they will be asking you if you are the one that call them and when you know that you didn't dial the number... There was one Hausa guy that call me almost everyday I was fedup I don't block him, I just let him waste his recharge card daily.. week Hausa are very respect well like he will first greet he does not miss that..
Hahahahaha.... these people hen?
At midnight the same calls...day time countless.... right now, blocked lines are numerous to be counted but they don't give up.
How do I help them?
They continue to use new numbers to say"Salama lekun" and "wrang namba?" as if I was the one that called.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Sniper101(m): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
yeah, I did that shit
back in the days of MTN Midnight calls grin

I just guessed a fone numba one night n called.
it was a female in Imo state.
and that's how we became friends

two years later when she arrived in Port Harcourt for the first time to live with her Aunt, she called to see me and so I went over.
one thing led to the other n you_know_how_far

...we kick-started a relationship afterwards
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Mr5050(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
gbemishile:
Have you ever called a wrong number, then realising you made a mistake, but being an opposite sex, you tried to become friendly with the person which resulted in a relationship.

drop ur comments below
lolz, especially Airtel Network

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.