Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? (35692 Views)

My Husband Pushed Me Into Extra Marital Affairs Which Resulted In Pregnancy… / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / Ever Called The Wrong Name During $** ? Here’s What To Do Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by HitlerGaddafi: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
Yes , our numbers were the same except the last digits. I mistakenly sent airtime to that number. Called the number to pls refund it but she denied mehn.. checked her out on WhatsApp and she wasn't that bad.. we got going from there.. we were already dating it took her a more than a year to later confess she saw the airtime, it happened in an eatery when I asked her about how we met and if she truly saw that airtime. . I jokingly called her a "bloody thief" naso somachi vex stand up for table and angrily left. Naso the relationship take end...

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Adakintroy: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
Make una grow up.

Adult forum coming up with topics weh even children go avoid.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by smiliyB(f): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Goldbw122:
only Hausa people that always call me like that...
Hahahahaha you can be friend with them nah, they're human too wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by tito44: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
bhella10:
Yeah. Xtracool time. It was the best relationship I ever had. Lovely Ibo girl I call her Nma.

Lesbo
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Ugandatales: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Goldbw122:

grin
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Miracle4all: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Goldbw122:
you made me laugh sir,have a fruitful week ahead
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by elisho: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
yes her voice was so sweet she called me first I later invite her over from Lagos I stay in port Harcourt she was good like her voice

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by egemgeo(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
So that lady eventually became your Ex?, the airtime you sent to that
other lady was probably a pointer that you should have dated and wifed
her....
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by bhella10: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
tito44:

Lesbo
Who? Me?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Ugandatales: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
I remember around 2008, this girl called "Awawu" was always calling me, I told her it was a wrong number, I guess she wanted to speak to her bf, but she kept calling me, she even went as far as saying I was trying to avoid her by saying she was calling a wrong number, this call from her lasted for almost two months before I lost that phone number, I told my siblings about it, anytime my phone was ringing, they would all be like "Awawu ti n pe o."

"Awawu ti n pe o." Hahahaha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by obyrich(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
I had 2 such experiences back then when I was in University. I met one of the girls, we had sex same day we met, everything ended. I never met the other girl.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by smiliyB(f): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
Michelle55:
Not exactly a relationship but it was a granny trying to call someone else, all I was hearing is hello mama chidinma iga abia meeting ta? grin
Told her it was a wrong number, she hung up and and called back few months later and was showering me with massive prayers oh, it was after I received the prayers that I told her it's a wrong number cheesy I can't afford to miss those amazing prayer points. She said it was her son she was trying to call, in my mind I was like bros no vex I Don turn to Jacob wey collect ya blessings cool
grin grin grin Jacob of our time, hope you get strength to run sha tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by BrainSanitizer: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
gbemishile:
Have you ever called a wrong number, then realising you made a mistake, but being an opposite sex, you tried to become friendly with the person which resulted in a relationship.

drop ur comments below
Yes.
In my former life. I was a female. I called a number by mistake.
Turned out it was someone named Bihari. We started a relationship. He was very floppy in za ozza room. We broke up but not before he wrecked me. I decided to leave that life. Came to earth and chose to be a man so I could avoid having a relationship with him again.
Unfortunately, I landed in Nigeria. You know the rest.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Trutherme: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
I almost 'pregnanted' the akwa ibom girl who called me from the blue like that. I miss the thrills and adventure though.

Things can take unexpected turns, if you are matured enough to know what I mean cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Ugandatales: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Na xoxo aboki dey call me on wrong number level o, I don't know when they will finally get the right number to call.

Hahahaha
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by ParagonBeauty: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
I've experienced on from a Hausa man, he keep calling then that I have a nice voice. Those people ehh, Yoruba women do that too
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Yes , our numbers were the same except the last digits. I mistakenly sent airtime to that number. Called the number to pls refund it but she denied mehn.. checked her out on WhatsApp and she wasn't that bad.. we got going from there.. we were already dating it took her a more than a year to later confess she saw the airtime, it happened in an eatery when I asked her about how we met and if she truly saw that airtime. . I jokingly called her a "bloody thief" naso somachi vex stand up for table and angrily left. Naso the relationship take end...

Some Mohammed dude has sent me airtime twice. He will call and I would refund. Next thing he was on my WhatsApp. His dp was that of an ancestor. He should go play with his grandkids abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Idamond: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
I eventually fckd one, she called and I told her it a wrong number she insisted that her bf uses dT number to call her, after much argument we became friends ad I invested her home dat night was knack upon knack
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by ayodestar: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
gbemishile:
Have you ever called a wrong number, then realising you made a mistake, but being an opposite sex, you tried to become friendly with the person which resulted in a relationship.

drop ur comments below

yes I have seen, the guy mistakenly called the girl. he fell in love with the girl. so he later asked her to meet up. I can't remember the end sha, it was in a movie featuring Genevieve and van Vicker. tainks

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by bhella10: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
franchasng:
Dear Op, this cannot happen now again because most ladies are impatient with unknown caller and seem to be more aggressive to unknown male caller than friendly so I don't see it happening again, maybe during the time GSM was just coming out it could happen then but not now
Yeah that's very true.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Blackman7: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sure
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by OgatheTop: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Rxxxe Oxxxxxa.

Law School, Lagos, 2006.

Best experience.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
franchasng:
Dear Op, this cannot happen now again because most ladies are impatient with unknown caller and seem to be more aggressive to unknown male caller than friendly so I don't see it happening again, maybe during the time GSM was just coming out it could happen then but not now

When GSM came out, men were not cutting off our heads per second or dumping our dead bodies in gutters. When you guys stop being hoodlums, ladies would be friendlier.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by ipobarecriminals: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
grin grin cheesy grin wink grin grin grin grin with their Airtel number sad
Goldbw122:
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Queenserah26(f): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nooooo
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Bashnigga(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
Almost did at one time... cool girl she was
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by ipobarecriminals: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
sad Those Ediots that flash and disappear b4 u pick like NEPA light.Only for the baztardz to send Uvscam message sad
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by BlessedMyra: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Yes, it happened to my colleague they are married now with a kid the thing be me like film trick
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Positivity(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Yup! She was a younging and was head over heels in love before we ever met.

Ah memories......

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Mcdubai: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Yeah, it really favor me, i stays in ibadan while she's in jos. As a result of wrong number calling we became... Came down and spend a week, there after she visited the again.... �� She's nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.