Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? (35695 Views)

My Husband Pushed Me Into Extra Marital Affairs Which Resulted In Pregnancy… / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / Ever Called The Wrong Name During $** ? Here’s What To Do Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
janetakan:

Did I say anything?
Why are you giving me your life's history biko?

Someone cannot cough and pass your front in peace?
No cough put for my face....Abeg,make I even get my fire extinguisher at hand.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by ghettochild(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
Make i no cast eastern igbo women here sha
I have had two experiences...
One in 2008 n the other in 2011 during NYSC.
Actually the first one... was bored n called my dads first ever mtn line he bought 37k..
08037115945.. na one sweet Anambra lady pick am..
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Dpaulie(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sometimes in 2006, a lady mistakenly called my line like that.. said she wanted to speak to someone mentioned my name but said the person was a female, obviously she was calling a wrong line, I did tell her that I bear the name but a male, she now greet me and say thank u for the audience. She hung up, I later wanted to make a call I was in a hurry too because I was in a wedding party, I mistakenly called her line too before I could say anything she just mentioned my name, that’s how we started, this period was the xtracool period.. somewhere along the line I discovered that the lady was a princess from ondo.. that was how we became bosom friend, before I knew it, the lady insisted to see me by all means, started telling me funny, funny word like “ I feel like hugging u this night” , feeling like caressing u” “ feeling like giving u a wet kiss etc na from her mouth I first heard the word “wet kiss” she came from ondo to Ibadan eventually, that’s how we started a proper relationship....

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by timocruzcmbb(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Yes I did,we dated for few month until she dump me.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by dleaf: 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mostly from Hausas ...Are you dying of Staphylococus aureus symptoms ? Visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Rexnegro(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
I remember around 2008, this girl called "Awawu" was always calling me, I told her it was a wrong number, I guess she wanted to speak to her bf, but she kept calling me, she even went as far as saying I was trying to avoid her by saying she was calling a wrong number, this call from her lasted for almost two months before I lost that phone number, I told my siblings about it, anytime my phone was ringing, they would all be like "Awawu ti n pe o."
lol hahaha
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Drosonogasta(m): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:
My cousin got married through that way cheesy
I trust you bro
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Pacesetter123(m): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
1F30M4:
Ah I'm not sure I've unconsciously dialed a "wrong number", you need to see how I count & double-check, digits by digits, before dialling(much to the amusement of people lol). I'm also aware that sometimes network diverts calls but it hasn't happened to me sha

Asides from the fact that I don't usually answer calls from unknown numbers oh well except it's a consistent caller.. On few occasions, I've had some "wrong number" calls though but no be everytime e dey happen so e no too dey vex me laidat.. You see all those spam & promotional calls(Airtel, Glo, etc dah year), na dah wan dey make my blood boil lol add am join this NIN long talk wey MTN dey give pesin esp if you're making the first call of the day, you no con get enough credit & the number sef dey switched off orrr e no dey go.. After dem talk NIN finish, dem go con talk "you get 1min remaining" sey make you recharge, na dah time dem go con tell you sey the number no dey reachable or e dey switched off, habaa all those plenty talk, ko necesstri na undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by seyz91(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
they are always the one at the end of every wronf number
Goldbw122:
only Hausa people that always call me like that...
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by akezn: 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
Yakubu from Lafia cannot stop calling me. I done tire for Yabuku wahala. Yakubu go call on Monday- wrong number, Yakubu go call on Tuesday - wrong number, Yakubu go call on Wednesday- wrong number, Thursday, Friday, Saturday , Sunday - wrong number. Tomorrow when be Monday, Yakubu go still call again. Abeg if you know Yakubu when dey for Lafia, tell am make he no dey call me again say I done tire.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Ivegotsolutions(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
I called a wrong number in 2007 and will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary by May 15th with 3 kids

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by DNP2020: 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
YES....person I called happened to have the same name "PATTY" I kid ye not. It took a couple of days to realize I was talking to someone else...And by then it was too late. Lol we were in love.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Donbisco2010: 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
This happened about 8 years ago. I was in my first year then, she mistakenly dialed my number. After introducing herself I told her it's a wrong number. She's an Igbo lady, I felt she might be a relative going by the fact I'm from the east but grew up in the west all my life. I reconnected with her, later to discover we ain't related. We became friends on over the phone to the point of dating.

This happened for years.. She's very beautiful and well behaved but we never met until earlier this year I traveled to the state she is for a deal. I met her in person. I think that is one of the happiest moments of her life after so many years.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by chatinent: 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
When I receive the call and hear asalamalakum, I go for the red button.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by olanshi: 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2021

Yes, I met a very nice lady back in the days when Starcomms to Starcomms calls was free from Friday night to Sunday midnight. It was really a great time we had!
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by clothingonline(m): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Not this era again social media
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Proflere: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
1F30M4:
Ah I'm not sure I've unconsciously dialed a "wrong number", you need to see how I count & double-check, digits by digits, before dialling(much to the amusement of people lol). I'm also aware that sometimes network diverts calls but it hasn't happened to me sha

Asides from the fact that I don't usually answer calls from unknown numbers oh well except it's a consistent caller.. On few occasions, I've had some "wrong number" calls though but no be everytime e dey happen so e no too dey vex me laidat.. You see all those spam & promotional calls(Airtel, Glo, etc dah year), na dah wan dey make my blood boil lol add am join this NIN long talk wey MTN dey give pesin esp if you're making the first call of the day, you no con get enough credit & the number sef dey switched off orrr e no dey go.. After dem talk NIN finish, dem go con talk "you get 1min remaining" sey make you recharge, na dah time dem go con tell you sey the number no dey reachable or e dey switched off, habaa all those plenty talk, ko necesstri na undecided
E never happen to you and story long like this if E come happen to you nko?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by KingAlabi: 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:
My cousin got married through that way cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Padi mi
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Organiccourses: 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
I remember around 2008, this girl called "Awawu" was always calling me, I told her it was a wrong number, I guess she wanted to speak to her bf, but she kept calling me, she even went as far as saying I was trying to avoid her by saying she was calling a wrong number, this call from her lasted for almost two months before I lost that phone number, I told my siblings about it, anytime my phone was ringing, they would all be like "Awawu ti n pe o."

Oko Awawu
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by kennethfranc(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
starbuck:
Nope

Got a call from this number the other day, me that can never answer a call that i don't have the contact, na person wey no know me they waste time they call me

You need to think twice as you might miss an opportunity by ignoring every unknown number that calls
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Nezzjnr: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
KingAlabi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Padi mi
Egbon owfa grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by LordOfTheGame: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
What I'm going to write here may sound unbelievable or lies but believe me it happened to me. Sometimes around 2009, I had a dream and in that dream, a number was given to me and I was told something like the number can change my life for good, I can't remember all I was told in that dream and all the digits now but the last 4 digits were 5555 and then I woke up, wrote it down and how the dream came about in my mind as I found myself in my secondary school compound singing very seriously a song I can't remember again now.
When the day fully broke, I dialed the number and one Hausa girl picked up the call. I explained to her about my dream and told her that I'm not a bad guy and am not going to hurt her. She believed me and that was how we became friends and she told me almost everything about her family and one thing I found out was that she has a very beautiful heart and we fell in love. She was from Pankshin in jos, plateau state and her father is a retired military officer who worked with obasanjo as a close aid. I told her many things about me too including my struggle to finance my part-time studies then and she was so encouraging to me. She also told that she knew so many Igbo people doing businesses in her place and she worked for one as a sales girl and that so many of my Igbo brothers are into schooling and business combined. We fell in love seriously or genuinely and agreed that we're going to meet so, I suggested that we meet in a neutral place of her choice since we're both coming from very far distance separately and to give her some level of confidence to trust me. That was how we concluded but along the line, I lost my phone and lost her contact. But she had given me her Facebook account then so I contacted her again but that was after some months of being offline so she found it a bit difficult to believe my story and the thing started fading off gradually till when she told me about her wedding and I wished her well and moved on. She was a very beautiful girl with a lovely soul, she sent me many of photos and that of her family's. I missed her so much but life goes on.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Lonelypacifist6: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Whenever someone misdials it's always a northerner on the line so i just say wrong number and hang up, also I've made it a habit not to pick unknown numbers, i just reply with ”text me.”
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by KingAlabi: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Egbon owfa grin cheesy
I dey alright, I see you chilling.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Stallione(m): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Goldbw122:
only Hausa people that always call me like that...
Hehehe,wahala be like shenghae visa grin
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by RedAlert08(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
OgatheTop:
Rxxxe Oxxxxxa.

Law School, Lagos, 2006.

Best experience.

Ronke Oyenuga

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Stallione(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
I love this ur movie, when are u going to release it? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Iceiscold: 12:00am On Apr 12, 2021
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Nezzjnr: 12:16am On Apr 12, 2021
KingAlabi:

I dey alright, I see you chilling.
How na grin
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by omoyeni37: 12:19am On Apr 12, 2021
Ina Kwana seidu, naso the hausa guy called me the other day.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by kosiebe(m): 12:21am On Apr 12, 2021
Na aboki na.. I nor dey waste time for that call
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:36am On Apr 12, 2021
1F30M4:

U sabi yarn Abeg.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.