Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? (35694 Views)

My Husband Pushed Me Into Extra Marital Affairs Which Resulted In Pregnancy… / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / Ever Called The Wrong Name During $** ? Here’s What To Do Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by emmnprince(m): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Goldbw122:
only Hausa people that always call me like that...

Na Fulani, no be Hausa.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by lkillbrokehoes: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
No way, I don't do online relationship, although I once mistakingly sent 15k Airtime to a lady back then, I didn't know the number I typed wasn't correct. when I called my ex to confirm she told me she didn't see anything,

I had to cross check the number again, to confirm if I dialed the right number, before I realized that the number wasn't that of my ex. I actually dailed 8 instead of 9, the mistake I made.

before I could call the person; lo and behold the person was already calling me, when I picked the call, i heared the most coolest voice ever; it was actually a girl, perhaps. she should be in her early 20's. she told me that she saw an alert on her phone and she wanted to transfer the airtime back to my line,

actually I never knew some people can be so genuine. when she transferred the airtime back to my line, she still called me to confirm if I've seen an alert. I thanked her and told her that I'm grateful.

if it was someone else, I wouldn't get that airtime back, I still called her and thanked her again for being real. I would have dated her if I was single back then, and also another disadvantage was that she was very far away from me, this actually happened like 8 years ago.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
Goldbw122:
only Hausa people that always call me like that...
Yorubas too
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by lkillbrokehoes: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Yes , our numbers were the same except the last digits. I mistakenly sent airtime to that number. Called the number to pls refund it but she denied mehn.. checked her out on WhatsApp and she wasn't that bad.. we got going from there.. we were already dating it took her a more than a year to later confess she saw the airtime, it happened in an eatery when I asked her about how we met and if she truly saw that airtime. . I jokingly called her a "bloody thief" naso somachi vex stand up for table and angrily left. Naso the relationship take end...
cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
It will end in tears....

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by lkillbrokehoes: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Some Mohammed dude has sent me airtime twice. He will call and I would refund. Next thing he was on my WhatsApp. His dp was that of an ancestor. He should go play with his grandkids abeg.
So you can lie like this

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Drsnives(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:
My cousin got married through that way cheesy
Omoh this lie get grade oo

This I have seen

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
Depressed101:
I actually ended up having a very strong relationship with someone this way.. I loved the way she talked and loved the way I talked too, we clicked

You fvcked
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by AwkaFinest: 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Abaman001:
The entire Niger Deltans has agreed that Nnamdi kanu's head must be used to appeals the egbesu deity and ipob terrorists or her sympathizers if caught within the Niger Delta region will be burnt alive, this is the resolution reached today in a general meeting held in yenagua bayelsa state....so every ipob miscreants should be warned.....

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Drsnives(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Michelle55:

True.. I was just lucky. smiley

Are you sure you re lucky?
How is your present state now
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by emmnprince(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Abaman001:
The entire Niger Deltans has agreed that Nnamdi kanu's head must be used to appeals the egbesu deity and ipob terrorists or her sympathizers if caught within the Niger Delta region will be burnt alive, this is the resolution reached today in a general meeting held in yenagua bayelsa state....so every ipob miscreants should be warned.....

Is that the message you received from a wrong number that called you today to pass this unverified message to Ipobians?
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Obalola4: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
A lady I know got admission into the Unilag through such. She unintentionally dialed a Professor's mobile line and developed academic relationship with the Prof.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Tapout(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
The only wrong number wey dey call me na aboki...
You go make nairaland people cook better lies come talk now..

I swear that thing dey vex me. There was a day like that I gave a lady my number b4 we parted ways, 30 minutes later a call came in. After I done clear my throat like 3 times to unleash my soul snatching voice, next I heard was "eyo kabiru! Kabiru!! ....I just weak. And they call mostly with Airtel. I suspect the reason for that is that acquiring an Airtel sim doesn't really require much protocol unlike other mobile operators.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Depressed101: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
Havanatandt:

You fvcked
we never did, because we never saw each other. we dated on the phone for years ,until we lost contact

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Abaman001(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
emmnprince:

Is that the message you received from a wrong number that called you today to pass this unverified message to Ipobians?

Don't say nobody warned you....advice no be curse
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by franchasng: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
pocohantas:

When GSM came out, men were not cutting off our heads per second or dumping our dead bodies in gutters. When you guys stop being hoodlums, ladies would be friendlier.
lol

That's true. A lot of things are changing.

Chilvary is dying everyday, courtesy of the bad boys and they are making pussy more scarce for the street boys grin
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Geekop: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
franchasng:
lol

That's true. A lot of things are changing.

Chilvary is dying everyday, courtesy of the bad boys and they are making pussy more scarce for the street boys grin

Nobody is even asking you people for chivalry. Just be responsible citizens and help us reduce the money spent on combating insecurity. Shikena! undecided undecided

franchasng:
that's why we are joining politics. Blame blockhead, heartless, selfish, incompetent leaders like Buhari. Insecurity became worst under his watch.

People tend to commit more evil when they know that there is no reward for evil. When you see people that did evil in the past get away with it, you will be encouraged to do same.

We need a honest leader who truly cares for the masses without prejudice and tribalism.

Insecurity and killings are one thing that makes me dislike Buhari and his kinsmen so much. It is the major reason Igbo stakeholders (not corrupt serving politicians) are asking for Buhari to go or for Nigeria to divide in peace so every region can go back and build a new, strong and decentralized foundation for their generations.

So if I tell u I am happy with the killings and insecurity in Nigeria getting worst by the day, then I am a liar

Drama king. Let’s keep blaming Buhari. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by chima47(m): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
I have not, but someone has mistaken called my line for midnight call and it resulted to a relationship that almost ended in marriage.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by lilvicky68(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tapout:

I swear that thing dey vex me. There was a day like that I gave a lady my number b4 we parted ways, 30 minutes later a call came in. After I done clear my throat like 3 times to unleash my soul snatching voice, next I heard was "eyo kabiru! Kabiru!! ....I just weak. And they call mostly with Airtel. I suspect that reason for that is that acquiring an Airtel sim doesn't really require much protocol unlike other mobile operators.
Lol..one Yoruba lady call me..as I pick she greet me Ekale..I answer first..she come call me daddy adeboye na that time I tell her say na wrong number..

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
gbemishile:
Have you ever called a wrong number, then realising you made a mistake, but being an opposite sex, you tried to become friendly with the person which resulted in a relationship.

drop ur comments below

Yes, an interesting one. I wanted to call a gal I was catching up with I can’t even remember her bt I mixed up the last 2 digits and a gal with an amazing voice picked up and we got talking, I discovered it wasn’t the right person and I told her i was trying to call a frnd and probably made a mistake and I wud check the no bt still like to give her a call back. I did shortly afterwards and we clicked conversation wise. She was in a private uni out lag and won’t let me rest, calls all day and nite. I had to do nite calls so she won’t distract me at work. She was from a rich family so she wasn’t a financial bother to me though I was working on my 1st job. She introduced me to her roommate also from similar backgrounds and we all became friends till date. Even though I didn’t take her seriously I had too many gals on my hands and she wasn’t exactly my spec in person. She asked me to be honest with her and I told her she’s not exactly my spec, she cried and felt like a horrible person for that. She travelled out of the country by kept calling me. I just wasn’t a good liar then. Her roommate also travels alot is closer to me than she is now. That’s a different story. Bt they are amazing gals.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by crafteck(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
I did, she insulted me, its an abusive relationship i guess grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by franchasng: 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Nobody is even asking you people for chivalry. Just be responsible citizens and help us reduce the money spent on combating insecurity. Shikena! undecided undecided
that's why we are joining politics. Blame blockhead, heartless, selfish, incompetent leaders like Buhari. Insecurity became worst under his watch.

People tend to commit more evil when they know that there is no reward for evil. When you see people that did evil in the past get away with it, you will be encouraged to do same.

We need a honest leader who truly cares for the masses without prejudice and tribalism.

Insecurity and killings are one thing that makes me dislike Buhari and his kinsmen so much. It is the major reason Igbo stakeholders (not corrupt serving politicians) are asking for Buhari to go or for Nigeria to divide in peace so every region can go back and build a new, strong and decentralized foundation for their generations.

So if I tell u I am happy with the killings and insecurity in Nigeria getting worst by the day, then I am a liar
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by ZZ22: 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
The only wrong number wey dey call me na aboki...
You go make nairaland people cook better lies come talk now..
I swear, these people dun call me sotey I begin think if there's a big signpost they pasted my no over there in the north. This is not a lie, they called me this evening(airtel no). They call and say salamaleku, if you dare say wrong no and hang up they will bombard you with calls for the rest of that day. If you hear salamaleku just put your phone back in your pocket without hanging up to avoid bombardment

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by lilvicky68(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
ZZ22:
I swear, these people dun call me sotey I begin think if there's a big signpost they pasted my no over there in the north. This is not a lie, they called me this evening. They call and say salamaleku, if you dare say wrong no and hang up they will bombard you with calls for the rest of that day. If you hear salamaleku just put your phone back in your pocket without hanging up to avoid bombardment
Lol..na to answer back na..maleku Salam..
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
During the time of NITEL LandLines era...I normally,call random lines and if it was a male voice I would hang-up but if it's a feminine voice i will Spin them... That's how I met and dated two girls in my city....Also met one very ugly girl and left her at Mr.Biggs after spotting her with what she said she was wearing.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by janetakan(f): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
Well, they call me.

Several numbers always call me and greet, once I respond they switch to a language I don't understand and start gisting with me.

Then when I hear a repeated line, I know they are asking for my contribution into this gist. I hang up.
They call back and keep repeating that line.

Thank heavens for the "block number" feature on ios. I block and paint my toes to feel better. smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by janetakan(f): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
DemonInvoker:
During the time of NITEL LandLines era...I normally,call random lines and if it was a male voice I would hang-up but if it's a feminine voice i will Spin them... That's how I met and dated two girls in my city....Also met one very ugly girl and left her at Mr.Biggs after spotting her with what she said she was wearing.

*coughs*

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by chordrylateral(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
This has happened to one of my street brother he came back from work this very day and felt boring in the room ,there was this touch light phone he was using then he didn't know how this thing happened, the phone just dialed a number and voooom it's a Lady that picked in lagos and he's from ogun and as a street guy he just played along like he got the number somewhere .....the rest is history they are happily married and blessed with two lovely boys with their own house....7 years married.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
janetakan:

*coughs*
I don be bad boy tey tey ohh....No fvck...I started doing things from SS1 as far back in 1997.
Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by janetakan(f): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
DemonInvoker:

I don be bad boy tey tey ohh....No fvck...I started doing things from SS1 as far back in 1997.

Did I say anything?
Why are you giving me your life's history biko?

Someone cannot cough and pass your front in peace?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? by ashawopikin(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
If u even by luck na woman pick, u go hear "who are u and how did u get my number"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.