Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave (77490 Views)

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by omotola90(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hyperchi:

no matter how bad gals have treated u, u don't judge All coz u also have ur bad side
gbam!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by jikaseo(f): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Voy:
A Nigerian Man, Identified As Uncletochii Tweeted:

“You would be wondering who's the lady lying on the floor sleeping... That's the woman I wanna spent the rest of my life with, her name is onyinyechi, and you would be wondering why she's sleeping on the floor... That's my life at this moment, and I wanna tell you a story

My life took a turn after I moved from my former place to my current place with my daughter ( am a single dad ) business wasn't moving as usual and things was getting tough for me in terms of taking care of responsibility, which made me move my daughter to my mom

.... While still slowly taking care of her but from afar so I could put my life together alone, and that's when things got tougher for me, couldn't provide for my mom to support her effort to my daughter and my other siblings... Then I went into selling off my properties

I sold off virtually all that I have in the house without minding how my life is gonna be like, without looking at how my girlfriend, the girl I have looked towards settling down with; would feel about how worst things has gotten for me but she keeps surprising me by the day

I have watched to see if she would wanna end the Relationship with me and move on with another man who has all she wants but she choose to stick by me, pray for me, encourage me, and constantly show care and concern about me... Which has moved me to tears so many times

What moved me about her this evening was her decision to spend the night in my place, she called me at 6pm and told me she would be sleeping out at my place after work as she would be closing late and wouldn't be able to go to her mom's place, I wasn't expecting that at all

So I asked her if she's gonna be okay sleeping in my place as I don't have a bed anymore and I don't see it comfortable for her enough as it's a floor with bedsheets, which I myself don't find okay sleeping on but I got no choice... She laughed a little and said to me ..

"tochi, I will sleep where you sleep, eat were you eat and live with you where you live" hmmm this moved me to tears but I held myself and I thanked her and she ended the call, by 9pm she knocked and asked me to get her some of my clothes: she would wanna bath

I just looked at her, pulled off her wig, changed into my boxers and singlet after bathing while we gist a little then she slept off as she was so tired from work, I have being looking at her for the past 30 mins and I kept asking myself

I don't know what to do for her but I know God knows and seeth our hearts and minds.. she deserves the best of a wedding and marriage and I believe God will help me achieve that.. even as am scared to push further due to my present condition, this lady deserves all the best

She's a dream come true... I know she will not get to see all this as she's not on twitter but I want her to know that I would move the earth and heavens to give her a better life as a man and a husband to her, that's my solemn promise ... God bless you, onyinyechi..”

#Soaznews

Just ensure you remain a good person to her when you finally find your feet.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by manny4u(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
We still have loyal women out there, infact i got married to one, she met me when things were really rough but stayed with me, and we are growing together. i call her my sister, mother, friend, and wife.

6 Likes

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by LegitGirl(f): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
I sha hope they're not fornicating... lipsrsealed
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by uthlaw: 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
omotola90:
make una dey try free una mind from hate.... Ko necessary rara.... It's not needed... Chill pill fellas.... Nothing is new under the sun, no big deal in that story grin
I ear you,no b fight issue oga.... nothing new truely Sha!
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by OB3344(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
bhella10:
That makes us two

Three.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by karkel(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
She only but afew of her kind
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
chiommy123:
Hope you won't start talking from the other side of your mouth when things finally turn around for you?

grin grin grin don't mind them
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
HalpyBee:
Here to read comments.
Shift make I seat down abeg. I'm also here to read comments.
Make I grab popcorn and orobo Fanta.
Should I get for you too?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by chinchonglee(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
I feel putting it online is unnecessary, though. Is she okay with pictures of her like that on the internet? Or both of them planned this to clout chase and garner the sympathy of Nigerians.

That being said, this also tells us a lot about the kind of man he is - a good man worth sticking with come rain come shine. I don't believe that any girl in love will leave a good man just because he fell on hard times... especially when she knows he has potentials, and he's not lazy. She'll stay. But had he been a man who had many flaws she was putting up with, she'd have moved on with someone else in two seconds!

May fortune shine on y'all, and may you guys continue to be good for each other. kiss
She knws she will surely get dumped by another man!
Like, which rich guy wants a hippopotamus for a girlfriend
She doesn't have option here..

2 Likes

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by mechanics(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
chiommy123:
Hope you won't start talking from the other side of your mouth when things finally turn around for you?
lolz.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Tearing eyes reading your story, please move out from your current house.

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by HustlerGurl(f): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Life goes on

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by jelel6: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
You'd know there's a big problem when a man is feeling particularly grateful that his partner actually loves him for who he is and not what he has.

6 Likes

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Omo those girls dey but them rare gan
If you by chance see one you’re the luckiest motherfuckèr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Great couples..... Hope when u okay or rich
remember all this. spend quality money on her
this type of girl is very few..... am still finding beautiful girl that would be like this woman.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
manny4u:
We still have loyal women out there, infact i got married to one, she met me when things were really rough but stayed with me, and we are growing together. i call her my sister, mother, friend, and wife.
That's what some men have to refused to understand. That there are still ladies out there who are willing to start from somewhere with you and make things work. Maybe because they are now more interested in hips, boobs and pretty face
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mehn this guys don make money deceiving gullible Nigerians on Twitter now they have come here.

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Komu1048(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Which kain igbo girl be this, she must be a bastard or born n bread outside igbo land. Cox igbo girls from d yeast goes for the highest bidder
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by omotola90(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
uthlaw:
I ear you,no b fight issue oga.... nothing new truely Sha!
one love bro
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by bhella10: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
OB3344:

Three.
oh welcome to the partey!!!
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
omotola90:
lol...he will surely make it now.... I believe God is in control of the situation

Amen. Things will work out
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by braunny(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
Offpoint1:
Should I tell him how it'll end? grin
premium tears.....she is still testing waters....babe wey full everywhere like that??!!
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by braunny(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
viincent:
She's a dream come true... I know she will not get to see all this as she's
not on twitter but I want her to know that I would move the earth and
heavens to give her a better life as a man and a husband to her, that's
my solemn promise ... God bless you, onyinyechi..”
who get the phone wey dey her head as she dey sleep?the white one she dey press also
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by EvansU: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ok
Voy:
A Nigerian Man, Identified As Uncletochii Tweeted:

“You would be wondering who's the lady lying on the floor sleeping... That's the woman I wanna spent the rest of my life with, her name is onyinyechi, and you would be wondering why she's sleeping on the floor... That's my life at this moment, and I wanna tell you a story

My life took a turn after I moved from my former place to my current place with my daughter ( am a single dad ) business wasn't moving as usual and things was getting tough for me in terms of taking care of responsibility, which made me move my daughter to my mom

.... While still slowly taking care of her but from afar so I could put my life together alone, and that's when things got tougher for me, couldn't provide for my mom to support her effort to my daughter and my other siblings... Then I went into selling off my properties

I sold off virtually all that I have in the house without minding how my life is gonna be like, without looking at how my girlfriend, the girl I have looked towards settling down with; would feel about how worst things has gotten for me but she keeps surprising me by the day

I have watched to see if she would wanna end the Relationship with me and move on with another man who has all she wants but she choose to stick by me, pray for me, encourage me, and constantly show care and concern about me... Which has moved me to tears so many times

What moved me about her this evening was her decision to spend the night in my place, she called me at 6pm and told me she would be sleeping out at my place after work as she would be closing late and wouldn't be able to go to her mom's place, I wasn't expecting that at all

So I asked her if she's gonna be okay sleeping in my place as I don't have a bed anymore and I don't see it comfortable for her enough as it's a floor with bedsheets, which I myself don't find okay sleeping on but I got no choice... She laughed a little and said to me ..

"tochi, I will sleep where you sleep, eat were you eat and live with you where you live" hmmm this moved me to tears but I held myself and I thanked her and she ended the call, by 9pm she knocked and asked me to get her some of my clothes: she would wanna bath

I just looked at her, pulled off her wig, changed into my boxers and singlet after bathing while we gist a little then she slept off as she was so tired from work, I have being looking at her for the past 30 mins and I kept asking myself

I don't know what to do for her but I know God knows and seeth our hearts and minds.. she deserves the best of a wedding and marriage and I believe God will help me achieve that.. even as am scared to push further due to my present condition, this lady deserves all the best

She's a dream come true... I know she will not get to see all this as she's not on twitter but I want her to know that I would move the earth and heavens to give her a better life as a man and a husband to her, that's my solemn promise ... God bless you, onyinyechi..”

#Soaznews

Probably the house you just moved in to is not a prosperous house. Ask about the old tenants who have left or the current ones staying there if there is really progress in that house, if not find a way out of that place.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Nmezor(f): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
cool
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by EbenezerTriumph: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Unrated900:
See her black lap on the bed
floor
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by EbenezerTriumph: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nmezor:
cool
na your fellow woman be that. Learn to be like her
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Gubularaska: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
FacelessKing:
Social media is now so irritating.

Everybody now seeks for social validation.

embarassed

E tire me.

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by EbenezerTriumph: 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Unrated900:

It’s a planned work don’t mind them both
na format make them open GoFundMe account for them

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Bahamas95(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Atleast you should have covered her bumbum properly with the wrapper before snapping in the first picture.

I just hope it's true love because most of these Nigerian girls can't be trusted..... Especially the ones desperate to get married.

OP as for you make sure you don't break her heart when things get better.....Nor be when things soft now na dat time you go begin see fault for her body.

My mind is still telling me this story is fake. I hope they ain't corporate beggars.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by EbenezerTriumph: 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Irennediva:
Retired Olosho.
If you know you know.

The future is Female
are you sure you're a female?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When She Says She Is A Virgin / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.