Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I (8551 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / This Female Barber Good Die (photos) / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Truthabulabula(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Working in the bank requires lots and lots of good attitudes.

If you don't have this, you ain't fit enough.
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
Off course! U are the dollar man, she will follow u anywhere, she don size u, she can't even give her number to somebody with 80k account balance.
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Cutie09(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hugomexis:
During the week,I made a visit to my bank to handle some little technicalities as regards my dollar account.

I got in,chatted with the the customer care agent for a while before he directed me to the person who could help rectify the issue.

I went into the office to behold a female banker behind the desk.Her facial features wasn't so prominent as she had a mask on.

'welcome.Good afternoon',she said as she saw me.

'Thank you.Good afternoon.I'm Hugomexis.I have an issue I would like you to solve'.

As she was helping me rectify the issue,she pulled down her mask under her jaw.She said it slightly obstructed her breathing.My God she was so pretty with bright,piercing eyes and finely shaped lips.

As I was still admiring her,news report about Davido and his shenanigans came up from the TV in her office.They were dissecting his matter on one TVC entertainment show cheesy.

I was watching it when she casually quipped in

'I hope you're not irresponsible like him'.

I laughed and asked her how.She said it's only an irresponsible man that will go about impregnating different women.

I assured her I was responsible.In fact,I don't have time for such.we chatted for some time on different other issues.I found her quite versatile as she had something tangible to say on each topic we discussed.

When she was done rectifying my issue,I told her it'd be nice to see her some other time,away from her working hours of course.I asked for her number.To my surprise,she wrote it down on a sheet of paper and passed it to me.I picked it up,dialled her number and made sure she saved it before bidding her fare well.

I called her today in the morning and we spoke at length on trivial issues.I asked her if she could come to my place tomorrow but she declined,stating she would prefer to meet in a public place.

I suggested if we could go watch movies and she was fine with it.Tomorrow,we'd have fun.

Haha this one is going to end in premium tears.

How many customers has she been giving her phone number to, you've dollars account she has seen the balance oga you are loaded soon you go dey pay for bills

Anyway on a serious note now, put on your thinking cap all the beauty na makeup trust me
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by RMoneyInTheBank: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hugomexis:
During the week,I made a visit to my bank to handle some little technicalities as regards my dollar account.

I got in,chatted with the the customer care agent for a while before he directed me to the person who could help rectify the issue.

I went into the office to behold a female banker behind the desk.Her facial features wasn't so prominent as she had a mask on.

'welcome.Good afternoon',she said as she saw me.

'Thank you.Good afternoon.I'm Hugomexis.I have an issue I would like you to solve'.

As she was helping me rectify the issue,she pulled down her mask under her jaw.She said it slightly obstructed her breathing.My God she was so pretty with bright,piercing eyes and finely shaped lips.

As I was still admiring her,news report about Davido and his shenanigans came up from the TV in her office.They were dissecting his matter on one TVC entertainment show cheesy.

I was watching it when she casually quipped in

'I hope you're not irresponsible like him'.

I laughed and asked her how.She said it's only an irresponsible man that will go about impregnating different women.

I assured her I was responsible.In fact,I don't have time for such.we chatted for some time on different other issues.I found her quite versatile as she had something tangible to say on each topic we discussed.

When she was done rectifying my issue,I told her it'd be nice to see her some other time,away from her working hours of course.I asked for her number.To my surprise,she wrote it down on a sheet of paper and passed it to me.I picked it up,dialled her number and made sure she saved it before bidding her fare well.

I called her today in the morning and we spoke at length on trivial issues.I asked her if she could come to my place tomorrow but she declined,stating she would prefer to meet in a public place.

I suggested if we could go watch movies and she was fine with it.Tomorrow,we'd have fun.
...ologboshomolo ogbemiabi... Banker girlfriend ? I foresee unauthorized transactions on your account.... Don't know why I feel it will end in tears...

Don't be carried away bro...i will remember you in my prayers
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by bigcee(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Olosho banker don see your account balance dey form nice girl for you.

She would prefer a public place on whose pocket? You don't need a prophet to ascertain she's a gold digger.
Baba, U smart grin
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Cholls(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
my brother we are back oya give us update

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) / I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / OMG!! See This Two Sugar Mama's Servicing Themself (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.