Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I (8546 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / This Female Barber Good Die (photos) / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by habsydiamond(m): 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
Op I repeat don't take her to eatery oo, butik, supermarket... Cos I no fit beg u fit ur account come dey vomit money like cholera patients.. Just take her to the zoo.. If u won buy anything make sure it's banana for the monkeys.... If u go cinema she go chop 5 bowl of pupcorn and go still one chop more.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Oksman(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hugomexis:
During the week,I made a visit to my bank to handle some little technicalities as regards my dollar account.

I got in,chatted with the the customer care agent for a while before he directed me to the person who could help rectify the issue.

I went into the office to behold a female banker behind the desk.Her facial features wasn't so prominent as she had a mask on.

'welcome.Good afternoon',she said as she saw me.

'Thank you.Good afternoon.I'm Hugomexis.I have an issue I would like you to solve'.

As she was helping me rectify the issue,she pulled down her mask under her jaw.She said it slightly obstructed her breathing.My God she was so pretty with bright,piercing eyes and finely shaped lips.

As I was still admiring her,news report about Davido and his shenanigans came up from the TV in her office.They were dissecting his matter on one TVC entertainment show cheesy.

I was watching it when she casually quipped in

'I hope you're not irresponsible like him'.

I laughed and asked her how.She said it's only an irresponsible man that will go about impregnating different women.

I assured her I was responsible.In fact,I don't have time for such.we chatted for some time on different other issues.I found her quite versatile as she had something tangible to say on each topic we discussed.

When she was done rectifying my issue,I told her it'd be nice to see her some other time,away from her working hours of course.I asked for her number.To my surprise,she wrote it down on a sheet of paper and passed it to me.I picked it up,dialled her number and made sure she saved it before bidding her fare well.

I called her today in the morning and we spoke at length on trivial issues.I asked her if she could come to my place tomorrow but she declined,stating she would prefer to meet in a public place.

I suggested if we could go watch movies and she was fine with it.Tomorrow,we'd have fun.

Kids corner.
Your dollar account did the magic.
That's the way they roll, you will find out later.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by FiverrTutor(m): 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the op coming here to create another thread and moan about how a pretty face banker drained him. This I have seen.

Please see vision for me na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Depressed101: 12:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Hugomexis:
During the week,I made a visit to my bank to handle some little technicalities as regards my dollar account.

I got in,chatted with the the customer care agent for a while before he directed me to the person who could help rectify the issue.

I went into the office to behold a female banker behind the desk.Her facial features wasn't so prominent as she had a mask on.

'Thank you.Good afternoon.I'm Hugomexis.I have an issue I would like you to solve'.

As she was helping me rectify the issue,she pulled down her mask under her jaw.She said it slightly obstructed her breathing.My God she was so pretty with bright,piercing eyes and finely shaped lips.

As I was still admiring her,news report about Davido and his shenanigans came up from the TV in her office.They were dissecting his matter on one TVC entertainment show cheesy.

I laughed and asked her how.She said it's only an irresponsible man that will go about impregnating different women.

I assured her I was responsible.In fact,I don't have time for such.we chatted for some time on different other issues.I found her quite versatile as she had something tangible to say on each topic we discussed.

When she was done rectifying my issue,I told her it'd be nice to see her some other time,away from her working hours of course.I asked for her number.To my surprise,she wrote it down on a sheet of paper and passed it to me.I picked it up,dialled her number and made sure she saved it before bidding her fare well.

I called her today in the morning and we spoke at length on trivial issues.I asked her if she could come to my place tomorrow but she declined,stating she would prefer to meet in a public place.

I suggested if we could go watch movies and she was fine with it.Tomorrow,we'd have fun.
mumu simp... She prolly saw your balance and became chatty with you.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by EbenezerTriumph: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
Bad boy. you just want to smash and move on, smashing a pretty female banker ain't new to me, been there. done that. just be careful Sha.
[/s] shut the hell up broke fellow and learn to keep quiet when responsible people are talking
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by adecz: 12:54am On Apr 11, 2021
She should just come
to your house like that!!!

Guy, you appear too desperate.
this is something you need to
play right.

You are too used to your
area hustler babes who you can
lay with 500 recharge card.

Better thank Davido & up your
game or there will be no second chance...

cool cool cool
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Duplexxx: 12:59am On Apr 11, 2021
All the best
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Auxigen(m): 3:06am On Apr 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the op coming here to create another thread and moan about how a pretty face banker drained him. This I have seen.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by lkillbrokehoes: 6:20am On Apr 11, 2021
Cutehector:
grin i always love your comments, especially how you end them with, "this i have seen" cheesy
Even though it's always fake grin
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by bigpicture001: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2021
doggedfighter:
For those saying shit. It could be genuine.

Genuine cuz of ah saw dollars..?
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by doggedfighter(f): 8:10am On Apr 11, 2021
bigpicture001:

Genuine cuz of ah saw dollars..?

Believe in love for once, dearie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Karleb(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2021
I don't really know how these people think all ladies love because of money.
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Benards(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2021
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by AustinTexas018(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2021
Cutehector:
grin i always love your comments, especially how you end them with, "this i have seen" cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Asiin ehn i no dey fit hold my laffta if i see him prophecy comment " this i have seen" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by AustinTexas018(m): 8:51am On Apr 11, 2021
doggedfighter:
For those saying shit. It could be genuine.

Genuine my foot....

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by AustinTexas018(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Richadv:
Na ur Benjamin's dey her eye bros cool mk sure u rep the red piller well wink

Brozay how do I know red and blue piller?.. i no sabii d@ shiid
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by AustinTexas018(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2021
Hugomexis:

NiGGur be wise u no see as she fall cheaply cuz of ur hunnids abii u won risk ur BLue hunnids for pussy abii nah G4 u go drink las las, no be cause nah facts I dey relate u so.. again I say hussler be wise.. nuffSaid
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Cutehector(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2021
AustinTexas018:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Asiin ehn i no dey fit hold my laffta if i see him prophecy comment " this i have seen" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hehehehe

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by bigpicture001: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2021
doggedfighter:

Believe in love for once, dearie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Babe, love is good, but you will see hell in the hands of ladies at a guy's budding periods... Whether your handsome or not. Ladies through their actions have continuously proved that the only language they understand is money...

I have dated gals where I put in everything ladies usually count as necessary ND yet got dumped more than twice all cuz there was no money then... Even went as far as rolling with good virgin girls ND still respected their chaste desire...ontop of that, still sacrificed everything, yet got dumped even when I work so hard to get financial stability ND they see it....

Even now that I get over 150k monthly, my immediate ex-who earns far more would still say she can't marry a guy on 5k daily income, now you might rush to say, she is not meant for u or an unreasonable girl... Trust me, she is the best girl you can get,yet one thing is common among all ladies... They worship money

Plz dear, don't blame even one guy when they bad mouth ladies for liking only money ND faking love... Girls don't love anybody ND are not even capable of love like men.... They are just a commodity that money can buy

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by CheedyJ(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2021
See as babe Dey ‘shark’ dis one , na wa ooo
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by CheedyJ(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
shut the hell up broke fellow and learn to keep quiet when responsible people are talking
You’ve press p, lol.. it’s like you know him personally...can’t stop laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Reex12(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2021
MJBOLT:
she wants to know if you are responsible so she can probably tie you down with marriage grin you should have supported davido to see her reaction.
na them na but I hope op no go fall hand take chop that puna
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by falcon01: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2021
paulsoniv:
Redpillers are on their way
That's AN alpha move ge pulled
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Ayo2004: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mumu...instead make u support Davido,u dey form Mr Responsible,by the time she balance your account,she go know say she get fine lips indeed angry

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Offpoint1: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ebuka78:
Lie....

How would she lose focus on her job?

Make I no spoil your story shaa.
Don't mind the op, he thinks everyone's dumb.

All Nigeria banks staff share desk with zero time for chit-chat, unless the branch he went to is located in a village.
All banks in the city is always filled up with customers queueing to be attended and bank staffs have zero time to chat
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by davirossi(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Idiot. Since you no get GIRLFRIENDor WIFE you no go understand say man suppose take care of woman. Mumu if you like no go take care of ya mama as ya papa forget tell you say she too na gold digger
Kriss216:
Olosho banker don see your account balance dey form nice girl for you.

She would prefer a public place on whose pocket? You don't need a prophet to ascertain she's a gold digger.
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Youngpo413: 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Cutehector:
Cutehector,you were quite popular on nairaland back then....a ladies' man back then...baba for the gehs backthen......
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Cutehector(m): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
Youngpo413:
Cutehector,you were quite popular on nairaland back then....a ladies' man back then...baba for the gehs backthen......
i regard you brotherly cheesy . How things nau
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Youngpo413: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
Cutehector:
i regard you brotherly cheesy . How things nau
Fine,happy Sunday.
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by lkillbrokehoes: 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Youngpo413:
He's also a big simp cheesy
Re: This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I by Cutehector(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
He's also a big simp cheesy
a bro hating on his fellow bro..thats being a princess.. wink think.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) / Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.