Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? (37913 Views)

What Business Can I Do With N60,000 ? / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Tillatalk: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
pretydiva:
You can set up a poultry business. You can start with a carton of a day old chicks
motivational speakers I hail oo
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by kingjooo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
yetunsbay:
how I wish money dey ground now. My type of business, will just offload mine Jan/Feb
my guy better business de abeg,na money the dull man. You go dey make money dem go de tink say na ogwu ego
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Platony(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:
Loan people money

Ask for 40% return. Grow it from 60k to 600k then go into buy foodstuffs from North... Then grow the 600k to 3M

I'm a knowledge-god.... I'm 95% accurate with my synopsis

For dis country wey dey like dis, na em u dey advise somebody to loan pple money?

U go use 2yrs collect ur money back, u never jam!!
angry angry

No near oo.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by armani238: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Start crypto trading
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by helpsomeone: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
Good evening nairalanders,I saw this post on frontpage yesterday
httpss://www.nairaland.com/6500388/misconception-only-high-level-education and it really motivate me though I'm supposed to be in school by now but no money,so I've to hustle for myself.

I finished secondary school two years ago,and I did sales boy for 1 year and two months according to what he said hand skill,business and talent is the main thing to utilize in a country like Nigeria, now I'm currently learning graphics designing and printing because I also want to be skilled before going to school

In the post,he mentioned something that has got me thinking about it, which is starting a trade/business young.I've thought about it but never give it a chance,as I'm learning I also want side business with it and I don't know how to go it.

While working as a sales boy I was able to save #60,000 and I'm willing to put it on business I need an advice from you guys on which business is advisable to start with, I'll really appreciate your good advice.
. No amount is too small to start a business if you are determine. I started my business with less than 2000 naira. I will still share my success story here one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Richthekid: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Pure water
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by mosesprince(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
I think with that amount it good you check longrich business

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by nedekid: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:
Loan people money

Ask for 40% return. Grow it from 60k to 600k then go into buy foodstuffs from North... Then grow the 600k to 3M

I'm a knowledge-god.... I'm 95% accurate with my synopsis
Loan business?
Seem you want to give him heart attack shocked grin
Nigerians de pay loan without fight?
Dont you see people cursing paylater, sokoloan etc here when they are forced to use unconventional means to get their money?

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Queenslander(f): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Inter Milan, dynamo kiev, and sparta Prague to win today will give you 2 odds. Stake the 60k on it to win 120k. Then get a good laptop around 100k from the proceed, use part of the remaining 20k to get modem and subscription. Then go to YouTube and start learning skill, in the next 5-6 months, you will be on your journey to wealth.
lool.. these games did actually play!!

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Exodora: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Shuttuope:

It is. I’m into importation
Even 20k is enough to start
Educate me please cause I have being having sleepless night lately on same topic .

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Map1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
httpss://www.nairaland.com/6500388/misconception-only-high-level-education and it really motivate me though I'm supposed to be in school by now but no money,so I've to hustle for myself.

I finished secondary school two years ago,and I did sales boy for 1 year and two months according to what he said hand skill,business and talent is the main thing to utilize in a country like Nigeria, now I'm currently learning graphics designing and printing because I also want to be skilled before going to school

In the post,he mentioned something that has got me thinking about it, which is starting a trade/business young.I've thought about it but never give it a chance,as I'm learning I also want side business with it and I don't know how to go it.

While working as a sales boy I was able to save #60,000 and I'm willing to put it on business I need an advice from you guys on which business is advisable to start with, I'll really appreciate your good advice.
Go and find space in motor park or market places,buy Tiger generator and be doing phone charging, you will thank me later

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Born2conquer: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
sylve11:

You don't mean it... shocked cool
I swear to God
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by divineappo(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
mhyce:
betking virtual is
d way bro...
God forbid

Online betting is for miserable people

The OP is NOT a miserable person

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by kendological(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dre183:

With 60k?

Are u normal?
grin
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:

go into forex trading. you can recoup up to 200% of your capital in one month.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Czzy: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Evidenx:
Make it 70k and i will teach you a Business that will fetch you more than 100k every month.

Please teach me.
I am interested.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by amzee(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Inter Milan, dynamo kiev, and sparta Prague to win today will give you 2 odds. Stake the 60k on it to win 120k. Then get a good laptop around 100k from the proceed, use part of the remaining 20k to get modem and subscription. Then go to YouTube and start learning skill, in the next 5-6 months, you will be on your journey to wealth.
All the 3 teams won
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by benny4wax(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
I feel like helping someone here for free with a valuable info about Crypto that actually cost me lots of money to acquire during consultation and 1 on 1 trainings with crypto experts.

Have you thought of the idea of buying and storing Crypto's? I am not talking about Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple.

I am talking about Cryptos that are worth less than 3 Nigerian Naira as I speak. How do we make money from buying something worth 3 Naira. You buy them in bulk and sell when it appreciates. I know someone who made 70 Million by selling 100,000 Crypto bought at the above rate. Funny enough the coin only appreciated to 700 Naira.

I bought 1.2 Million pieces of a coin for less than 400K. I bought them less than 1 Naira each. As I speak the value of the 1.2 Million coin is currently 700k. My plan is to leave it till 2023. Will I make money in the end? The answer is YES.

Check my signature for my phone number to know my top 5 Crypto below 5 Naira, the best wallets for those cryptos and any other thing in relation to Crypto trading etc. (Note: Informations contained on this paragraph are not for free).

Note: This message may not be for suitable for the OP because you are in need of a business or investment that would give you an immediate result.

Do this and secure your future, Now!!!

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by maureensylvia(f): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
adedehinbo:
can you please advise me on the goods I can get at cheap rate at north and sell here with good profit

Rice(local)
Beans
Onions
Maize, other grains etc.

I supply from here in Kano. You may read my thread on my signature or even join my WhatsApp group for more info.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by ChijyWills(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
affiliate marketing is the game changer....

chat me up on WhatsApp to know about it O seven O One seven four three five eight O two
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Bashnigga(m): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
kingjooo:
Please brothers and sisters let's be reasonable atleast for once,from the write up one can easily understand that the young man is smart and very ambitous.What stops you from reading without commenting if you have no reasonable advice to give? Please @op just use 50k out of your savings and buy palm oil now,nothing on earth will stop you from making x2 of that money from the month of september to december.If some people like @op were priviledge to get a very good advice back then the numbers of bandits,kidnappers,boko harams,armed robbers etc in our nation today would have been low.May God bless our future generations(AMEN)
Hi, pls are u into this palm oil Business.. I'm interested in it & I'll like to know more about the biz
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Ifebaby16(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Start filling Station business. I heard that there's a lot of money in oil & gas. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Stomoney(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
You can email me
adedehinbo:
how ma
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Dekadet(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Boom!
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Slurity(m): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
simple250:
60k is too small to invest for now ,except you want to play bet9ja
With this your mentality, you can never do a successful business anywhere in the world.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by kingjooo(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Bashnigga:

Hi, pls are u into this palm oil Business.. I'm interested in it & I'll like to know more about the biz
my man palm oil business is one of the most lucrative business if you can be able to track the peak period and the non peak period.I couldn't buy last year because i had a financial challenge,but my friend i helped to buy @ the rate of N5000 from kogi state in march last year later sold them @ the rate of N15,500 in abj during christmas.Do the mathematics yourself bro

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by seanw: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
Partner with NORLAND, become an agent and build your organization. contact: 08180069495
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Walexz02(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
OP look no more . Reread the advice written down by @uncleck in the first page . Read and read it again .

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Shuttuope(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Exodora:

Educate me please cause I have being having sleepless night lately on same topic .

WhatsApp me bro, don’t worry I won’t ask you for any money for training .
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by aysnoopy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
Plut01:

Learn crypto, make mistakes, learn from your mistakes and chart a method that works for yourself.

Volatility of crypto prepare you well for more risky business which you will need sooner or later.

Please, can u put me through crypto. I've been wishing to learn about it.. please help me
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by ugofulfilled(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

How can one search for some the learnable skills on YouTube? And what type of skills can be learnt on YouTube? Thank you
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by CrownWale93(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
If you will take my advice. Invest in potential coins(cryptocurrency) now till late this year 2021.. I will put you thru if interested.

My brother crypto is the new oil aswear #cryptocurrencytotheworld
FaruqMadridCr7:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.