Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? (7511 Views)

This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] / Why Ladies Avoid Questions / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

See as your chubby cheeks full
Na camera wink
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

Give me the whole package
When did i turn DHL
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:
Na camera wink
Which camera? See how everything set and fresh like slice bread
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

Which camera? See how everything set and fresh like slice bread
Yinmu.nothing de there.
Commot eyes
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:
Yinmu.nothing de there. Commot eyes
Lol. I can't. Chai! God is wonderful. I thank God for the gift of sight ooo
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

Lol. I can't. Chai! God is wonderful. I thank God for the gift of sight ooo
Thou brethren if ur eyes will causes you to sin, pluck it off
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:

Thou brethren if ur eyes will causes you to sin, pluck it off
Ok, after five minutes I will look elsewhere but make my eyes chop belleful first
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

Ok, after five minutes I will look elsewhere but make my eyes chop belleful first

Lol
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:
Lol
Wait first, how is my looking a sin?
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by maxicruxxx(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
question finally u release inside be ready to take responsibility, no � away
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

Wait first, how is my looking a sin?
Aiit a waitress, so i won't wait.
Stop looking at ur neighbour's property, dats covetousness cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:

Aiit a waitress, so i won't wait.
Stop looking at ur neighbour's property, dats covetousness cheesy
First of all, we are not neighbours. Secondly, you are not my neighbours girlfriend. My neighbour no get girlfriend sef. Thirdly, are you married? If yes, ok. If no, person name never dey your properties. So looking is my right as a prospective .......... Well I also have to appreciate God for His wonderful creation.
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

First of all, we are not neighbours. Secondly, you are not my neighbours girlfriend. My neighbour no get girlfriend sef. Thirdly, are you married? If yes, ok. If no, person name never dey your properties. So looking is my right as a prospective .......... Well I also have to appreciate God for His wonderful creation.
Any1 can b ur neighbour, dosn't matter if we stay together or not.not married.
Actually am God's property, yea...,you are right, Baba God created me well tongue
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
folabayo:

Any1 can b ur neighbour, dosn't matter if we stay together or not.not married.
Actually am God's property, yea...,you are right, Baba God created me well tongue
When will you ask for my number? Ask, don't be shy. I don't bite but only do when it's time to play rough
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
KidDarkness:

When will you ask for my number? Ask, don't be shy. I don't bite but only do when it's time to play rough
Go and sleep..., all ur mate don sleep cheesy
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by pich4real(m): 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Promise me you will never leave me. ��
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Crystalom3(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2021
So now, what's next?

I weak yesterday night
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:
Go and sleep..., all ur mate don sleep cheesy
My mates were awake partying
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
KidDarkness:

My mates were awake partying
Are they yahoo guys ni
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:
Are they yahoo guys ni
Nah! Night club Dj
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
KidDarkness:

Nah! Night club Dj
Enjoyment
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:
Enjoyment
Not really. I've become anti social.
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
KidDarkness:

Not really. I've become anti social.
Hmmm, shey you want to b a reverend father ni?
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:

Hmmm, shey you want to b a reverend father ni?
Reverend father? No oooo. I can't let you pass me by, by becoming a reverend father
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
KidDarkness:

Reverend father? No oooo. I can't let you pass me by, by becoming a reverend father
Darkness and light dont hv anything in common. You are darkness am lightness cheesy
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:

Darkness and light dont hv anything in common. You are darkness am lightness cheesy
Lightness + Darkness = Balanced equation. Unlike poles attracts.
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
KidDarkness:

Lightness + Darkness = Balanced equation. Unlike poles attracts.
Lol...,you de show urself say u sabi physics.
Oya go eat
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by laiperi: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Who do you love more?

Me or m ... ?
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:
Lol...,you de show urself say u sabi physics. Oya go eat
In as much as i like food, you are the only food i want right now
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
KidDarkness:

In as much as i like food, you are the only food i want right now
Jeez!!!, you b carnivorous animal ni?
No weapon fashioned against me shall succeed grin
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:

Jeez!!!, you b carnivorous animal ni?
No weapon fashioned against me shall succeed grin
It's a small bite I want to imprint on your neck, a hickey to be precise. My weapons will be fashioned for you and not against
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
KidDarkness:

It's a small bite I want to imprint on your neck, a hickey to be precise. My weapons will be fashioned for you and not against
Coronavirus still de outside, we hv to maintain close distance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Has Not Shaved Her Armpit And Pvssy Since Birth / Is It A Must To Marry The Girl You Impregnated / Virginity Issues, What Effect Does It Have On Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.