Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? (7510 Views)

This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] / Why Ladies Avoid Questions / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:

Coronavirus still de outside, we hv to maintain close distance.
I have confirm immunity. Coronavirus dey fear me. I would soon start doing shakara for you sef. You and me, no space or distance between us will be the next level
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
KidDarkness:

I have confirm immunity. Coronavirus dey fear me. I would soon start doing shakara for you sef. You and me, no space or distance between us will be the next level
Kikikikikiki..., anytime i hear next level fear de always catch me. Hope its not the kind of next level they promised Nigerians some years back.
Pls go with ur next level cheesy
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:

Kikikikikiki..., anytime i hear next level fear de always catch me. Hope its not the kind of next level they promised Nigerians some years back.
Pls go with ur next level cheesy
My own next level is promised land. I want to take you to the promise land
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
KidDarkness:

My own next level is promised land. I want to take you to the promise land
The one in the bible or which one?
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:
The one in the bible or which one?
The one you want
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
KidDarkness:

The one you want
I really doubt if u can take me there.
My promise land is out of this world tongue
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:
I really doubt if u can take me there. My promise land is out of this world tongue
Sweetheart, don't underrate me. Believing is seeing.
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
KidDarkness:

Sweetheart, don't underrate me. Believing is seeing.
Nah, actuall the last thing i will ever do is underrate any1.
Anyways hope you are having a good day
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:
Nah, actuall the last thing i will ever do is underrate any1. Anyways hope you are having a good day
I am. Every day is always a good day. Will thy fair maiden pm thee thy number?
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
KidDarkness:

I am. Every day is always a good day. Will thy fair maiden pm thee thy number?
Give me 365 days to think about it wink
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:
Give me 365 days to think about it wink
This isn't the polish movie “365 days”. This is FolaDarkness movie
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
KidDarkness:

This isn't the polish movie “365 days”. This is FolaDarkness movie

Hahahaha, y u go watch adult movie?
It's not meant for kiddarkness but adultlightness
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:

Hahahaha, y u go watch adult movie?
It's not meant for kiddarkness but adultlightness
I watched it by mistake and i kept on watching until the end. Not a crime to see two adults doing adult things( talking) .Moreover i will be 769 years next month
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by folabayo(f): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
KidDarkness:

I watched it by mistake and i kept on watching until the end. Not a crime to see two adults doing adult things( talking) .Moreover i will be 769 years next month
Haba!!!,lie small na
Only vampire and wolves hv such life span or u are one of them?
Let me just take to my heels and run
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by KidDarkness(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
folabayo:

Haba!!!,lie small na
Only vampire and wolves hv such life span or u are one of them?
Let me just take to my heels and run
Aliens too. We'll run at the same pace
Re: The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? by Lilpen3758: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2021
maxicruxxx:
question finally u release inside be ready to take responsibility, no � away
Wawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Short Women Are Better In Bed Than Tall Women / Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] / Say NO To Cucumber, Use Carrot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.