Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? (46657 Views)

Most Active Guys Here Are Peasants And Most Active Girls Here Are Ugly / Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? / So Many Sexually Active Girls Nowadays: Less Innocent Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by mariahAngel(f): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Quality20:
I hope there are still big ladies here who can help with their I sight pls, I really wonder why girls no matter how young they are, once they are into sex with matured men tend to lose respect for other elderly ppl. Whats really in sex that embolden n overly gives girls so much courage to look Into the eyes of elderly men and even tell them rubbish. Does sex make girls lose shame or what?

It is as a result of lack of proper upbringing.
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Raskass: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
How
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Maj196(m): 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mumu question
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by vickin407(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
BrainEya:

No Oga
(◠‿◕)

You self ....
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by okwadatigbogal: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
The truth is that there's something about sex that equalizes men and women subconsciously. It's both ways too, once you have had access to someone's body, there a certain way you vie the person~ This is not about disrespect of not loving the person.

unclothedness equalizes everyone and you've see the 'core' of that person.... That is why one 'small girl' can easily give a governor attitude unlike the rest of his staff that a fearing him and doing eye service for him.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Ilekokonit: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
Quality20:
they even disrespect those they have never known b4 and even elderly women

Because they have also seen what the elderly women have seen in the bedroom so they think they are mates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by CSTRR: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
okwadatigbogal:
The truth is that there's something about sex that equalizes men and women subconsciously. It's both ways too, once you have had access to someone's body, there a certain way you vie the person~ This is not about disrespect of not loving the person.

unclothedness equalizes everyone and you've see the 'core' of that person.... That is why one 'small girl' can easily give a governor attitude unlike the rest of his staff that a fearing him and doing eye service for him.
Is that why the girls should generalise it for all the guys?

If one idiot dey give girl gbola, does that mean she should bring the disrespect to other guys?

Dem dey craze ni?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
@d OP,, this is because the Older guy or Man dat dey have sex with dem goes naked, brings out his Dickk(maybe it's small with Saggy balls) n stick it into her, while maybe grunting or even moaning in escastcy..

@Dat moment, d Girl sees the power sex n pussy has over men..

They now know dat Most Men are Weak wen Boobs n Towtow is dangled b4 Dem..

Dats Y dey become Bold towards older guys/men..

But However, Dey still Fear n Respect Pious/Strict n Disciplined Guys/Men..

In my NYSC days in Benue State, One sec Skul Girl with big Ass came behind me n pressed her Big Boobs against my back(I was Backing her n leaned on a window)..She pretended to b showing me her notes..

I just laffed n told her, Stop dat, ok?? Pls Repent, u hear?? She asked for my number. I refused. Said I Shud visit her@home..Also refused.

But later, B4 I left, we still related n communicated normally..

So if you respect yourself, even Corrupt young girls will still respect you..

because, heard my principal once banged dat girl n she does not respect him dat much..

So dats it, Mr OP!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Tcwork: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Quality20:
I hope there are still big ladies here who can help with their I sight pls, I really wonder why girls no matter how young they are, once they are into sex with matured men tend to lose respect for other elderly ppl. Whats really in sex that embolden n overly gives girls so much courage to look Into the eyes of elderly men and even tell them rubbish. Does sex make girls lose shame or what?
That's the problem with many of you black men. You just come up with stuff and propagate it without evidence.
Suddenly, you are now an expect on female sexuality. Maybe you should write a book.
My advice is, next time do some research, study a little before coming out to state gabbage as facts.
There is no study to show female sexuality has anything to do with respect.
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by donprinyo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Point of correction, newly sexually active girls

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by ustanejnr(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
Yes, simple: men your age and older than you flock around them, the f**k and get paid, sometimes heavily, so automatically the see life as if the have arrive. Only time will humble them, at 28 thats when the realize life is not as its seems, That's if she not lucky o. But if she eventually get married to a rich simp dude. My guy even her grand father will not get respect.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by fineboynl(m): 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
it's the nature of women. they are too carried away. and one of the reason power easily corrupt them. give them money or power and they tend to misbehave.

the sample reason to your question is not about fuc.k.

they are rolling on benz and moving with well to do guys. so they tend to look down on the people they once look up to. they believe level has changed and they are now big babes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Bmaster(m): 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
I'm only here to see and perhaps read ladies's comments.
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by matm: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
All men are not d same.Attraction also vary.This ignorant girls fail to understand.No matter how sexy u are as a girl or mature lady,don't think dt every man u see is having a crush on u.Some guys even if u give them money,will not agree to sleep with u.Same for women.Because d attraction is not there for u.He might even hate u to d core on first sight.Same for women and girls.So,don't conclude,until a guy or a girl has made advances.Aside dt,respect elders,for everyone is not d same.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by ofiko123(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
JAMB QUESTION...
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by pacespot(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
I understand what the op is trying to say, it is not that these small girls disrespect only the elderly people who chase after them for sex but any older man they see is also caught up in their web of disrespect. You can even use this behavioral pattern change to know which girls have been touched when they attain the age of maturity like teenage years. But I think, naturally, girls become more cautious of their body when they start seeing some mature features like breast and airy surface coming out of them, it is a natural thing to them. But overly disrespecting someone older than them may mean they have come in contact with such people in the course of their puberty. Women are naturally built to protect their body, so when the forbidden fruit is eaten by some elderly persons who probably took advantage of them, it might lead to attitudinal reaction to such people.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Ugandatales: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Very simple. They get to sleep with older men...these men make them call them by their name and talk to them anyhow. Most of these men have money. So, it makes these girls lose respect for their elders.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Ugandatales: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
CSTRR:
I swear this is the truth.

You will see girls of 17-19 years old cannot greet their uncles in the neighborhood.

I don't regard it anymore.

It is because guys of our age range have been toasting them and alow them to touch their beards and their pricckks, that is why they have no respect.

Why would they respect you, when your mates are already toasting them?

Exactly. And the disrespect is worse when the guy toasting them is richer than you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
chronian:
I've noticed that too.

Gay man. Let me put your picture here for all to see grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by emaopel: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
Because they have started eaten elders meal
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Qatar2022: 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
vetrovialMan:
when elders stoop low, follow small small pikin dem play, e no get as sand no go touch dem for head
Stop saying what you don't know idiot, when a girl start sleeping with people that's older and richer than you that's what you will see in her
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by saphiere(f): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
Quality20:
You haven't told us what you were looking for in small girls. You brought the insult to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Quality20(m): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
jaxxy:

I don’t understand this question. How does sm1 disrespect u for no reason??
Many of these girls may not want to greet ppl, but instead of keeping a low profile, u may even hear them hissing or looking directly into people's eyes without blinking. Me in d places I grew up married women and girls have so much respect n dare not share a tiny road with a man, whether he is young or elderly. A lady would rather disappear into d farm or bush than rub shoulders with a man or elders

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Because those same Elderly men the disrespect do Chase after them when no one is looking inorder to have a slice of Kpekus grin grin
u view is both wrong and right at the same time. I have never asked a younger gal out ever, bt most of them still will never greet me when they pass by me but will realise am their elder even most times older than their eldest sibling when ever they needed something from me . i trust myself that i must make u look soo stupid to urself anytime u need something from me. Tho i got much respect from them than my friends who mess around with them. THEY REASON FOR THIS THEIR ATTITUDE IS BECAUSE EVEN GUYS MUCH OLDER THAN US CHASE THEM AROUND SO, AND THE GO STILL FORM FOR THEM WHILE THEY STILL PLEAD ALONG. THIS SURELY MAKES THEIR SHOULDER AND HEAD SWELL UP ALOT.
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Guys older than u chase them around thats why. THIS ALSO APPLY TO MOTHERS (THOSE ELDERLY MOTHERS WILL REFER TO YOUNGER MARRIED MEN STRANGER AS "NNAAH" BUT ELDERLY MEN WILL REFER TO YOUNGER MARRIED WOMEN AS "MADAM". THATS IN THEIR DNA
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Vulcanheph(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
It's these elderly men that won't respect themselves..... when a girl that is barely 18 or 19 will be seeing a guy of 28-30 as a "small boy" simply because she has been dating a man of 65.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
EVEN ONE OF THEM CALLED "QUEEN ESTHER" GET MIND ADD ME FOR FACEBOOK. I JUST ASK HER WHY SHE DOESN'T ACT RESPECTFULL EVEN AT LEAST GREET . NA IM SHE MUMU SAY NO REASON AT ALL, AND I JUST KUKUMA TELL HER THE REASON I JUST DECIDED TO LECTURE HER WITHOUT ACCEPTING HER REQUEST. SHE JUST THE LAF (COME THE SAY BROTHER THANK YOU FOR WAITN U TELL). THAT HER MUMU ADDED FRIEND REQUEST JUST DEY THERE, AND NO REPLIES AFTER TELLING HER EVERYTHING WEY DEY MY MIND. SHE DE EVEN WAN FLY FENCE RUN ANYTIME SHE SEE ME . I GAT 0 TIME/TOLERANCE TO GALS/BOYS BELOW 24YEARS . I DNT KNW WHY ALL THEY KIDS BORN 1997 AND ABOVE JUST THE KOLO

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by na2016: 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Quality20:

Even you, you know the reason, cos they have seen it all.
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by AskProf: 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
gojij:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging have been looking for help on nairaland.my name Anthony am from Edem in Nsuka LGA of Enugu state. Am 29 years of age. For the past 13 years now have been suffering from quadriplegia spinal chord injury. Am only alive today because my aging mother look after me but life is now too very hard for us, my mother is diabetic and her health is now worst.My hands is partially affected due to spinal injure and I can no earn any money because of it. my family have suffered and spend so much on us and is only me and my mother that live in our house here in the village no one else here to help. am suffering from serious UTI infection because I can not get proper treatment and because am not able to change carthertar regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy drugs and healthcare treatments like etc sorposithry, diaparr for adullts etc. Please am calling upon well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and help us, please nothing is too small nd to NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you, more detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2i94fGB5fU

Anthony M
UBA

This is an unrepentant thief.
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Trustedpronet: 12:00am On Apr 17, 2021
Quality20:

This is peculiar to gheto brought up girls. My opinion though. I have also seen notorious virgin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 17, 2021
Sure I think this question can increase the GDP of Nigeria or help make the president more active. Useless beer parlor question.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by faceland: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2021
A combination of hatred and disappointment.
They seen other men act like fools because of sex and just assume all are the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. / My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Left Me Because Of #30000 / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.