Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? (46389 Views)

Most Active Guys Here Are Peasants And Most Active Girls Here Are Ugly / Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? / So Many Sexually Active Girls Nowadays: Less Innocent Girls (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by kkins25(m): 12:30am On Apr 17, 2021
Quality20:
I hope there are still big ladies here who can help with their I sight pls, I really wonder why girls no matter how young they are, once they are into sex with matured men tend to lose respect for other elderly ppl. Whats really in sex that embolden n overly gives girls so much courage to look Into the eyes of elderly men and even tell them rubbish. Does sex make girls lose shame or what?

It is not Biological for women to mate with men of the same social status and quite disadvantageous to her really.

Look at it this way;

A peasant girl who weds a king automatically becomes a queen, thus elevating her social status in society. This gives her the sense of superiority to those who surpassed her before but now she surpasses everybody else.

You see the same thing in churches when a regular member gets involved with the pastor or a high ranking cleric. All of a sudden she assumes the role of spiritual mama, even though in reality the case may differ, but you get the gist.

Side note

Women are naturally supposed to mate with men of higher status than herself in society. The disadvantage is women who then attain a substantial amount of success on their own find it difficult to get married or settle down.

Take opera Winfrey for example, she is richer than most black men...

Complete the puzzle yourself.

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by firstbornson(m): 12:34am On Apr 17, 2021
I've always wanted to know why.

My student in JSS3 went home for Easter break and came back completely changed. Now, if you discipline her, she will just laugh disrespectful. If you flog her, she will ask; "Is that all? Mtcheew"

I perceive something happened over the holiday.

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Mimiranky: 12:37am On Apr 17, 2021
You think taking in big cucumber is a joke.... That gives them the mind to disrespect people
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Coronavirus1: 12:38am On Apr 17, 2021
Nigeria girls are responsible forget what OP wrote see how Nigeria girls kneel down for men of God and more it shows they have respect for elders kpekus or no kpekus.
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by dam4sam: 12:47am On Apr 17, 2021
Akuruoulo:
EVEN ONE OF THEM CALLED "QUEEN ESTHER" GET MIND ADD ME FOR FACEBOOK. I JUST ASK HER WHY SHE DOESN'T ACT RESPECTFULL EVEN AT LEAST GREET . NA IM SHE MUMU SAY NO REASON AT ALL, AND I JUST KUKUMA TELL HER THE REASON I JUST DECIDED TO LECTURE HER WITHOUT ACCEPTING HER REQUEST. SHE JUST THE LAF (COME THE SAY BROTHER THANK YOU FOR WAITN U TELL). THAT HER MUMU ADDED FRIEND REQUEST JUST DEY THERE, AND NO REPLIES AFTER TELLING HER EVERYTHING WEY DEY MY MIND. SHE DE EVEN WAN FLY FENCE RUN ANYTIME SHE SEE ME . I GAT 0 TIME/TOLERANCE TO GALS/BOYS BELOW 24YEARS . I DNT KNW WHY ALL THEY KIDS BORN 1997 AND ABOVE JUST THE KOLO

Even you sef nor get Respect, see as you dey Shout .................. writing in ALL CAPS angry
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Denko2721987(m): 12:48am On Apr 17, 2021
Its simply called see finish....
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by vickydevoka(m): 12:50am On Apr 17, 2021
kkins25:

It is not Biological for women to mate with men of the same social status and quite disadvantageous to her really.

Look at it this way;

A peasant girl who weds a king automatically becomes a queen, thus elevating her social status in society. This gives her the sense of superiority to those who surpassed her before but now she surpasses everybody else.

You see the same thing in churches when a regular member gets involved with the pastor or a high ranking cleric. All of a sudden she assumes the role of spiritual mama, even though in reality the case may differ, but you get the gist.

Side note

Women are naturally supposed to mate with men of higher status than herself in society. The disadvantage is women who then attain a substantial amount of success on their own find it difficult to get married or settle down.

Take opera Winfrey for example, she is richer than most black men...

U are talking rubbish.
I don't believe you
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by dam4sam: 12:56am On Apr 17, 2021
kkins25:

Look at it this way;

When a King (Male) married an ordinary Lady, she is elevated above all other women, to be a Queen.. They now both own/share the Kingdom.

When a Queen (Female) marries an ordinary Man, he is not elevated above all men nor even made a King!
Like the Husband of the Queen of Britain that just died, he is called a "Royal Consort" (sounds like a "Royal Prostitute or Fourck-Mate" grin ) or at best, a Prince (Son of a King!). Men don suffer for women hands
I feel sorry for Prince Phillips.

Fourcking a Woman really debases men,

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:57am On Apr 17, 2021
CSTRR:
I swear this is the truth.

You will see girls of 17-19 years old cannot greet their uncles in the neighborhood.

I don't regard it anymore.

It is because guys of our age range have been toasting them and alow them to touch their beards and their pricckks, that is why they have no respect.

Why would they respect you, when your mates are already toasting them?

This is true. Na see finish cause am.

Even online sef, when an elderly man post something about females, you see all these small small girls reply them with insults instead of them to give their opinion jeje. So sad embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by kkins25(m): 1:13am On Apr 17, 2021
dam4sam:

When a King (Male) married an ordinary Lady, she is elevated above all other women, to be a Queen.. They now both own/share the Kingdom.

When a Queen (Female) marries an ordinary Man, he is not elevated above all men nor even made a King!
Like the Husband of the Queen of Britain that just died, he is called a "Royal Consort" (sounds like a "Royal Prostitute or Fourck-Mate" grin ) or at best, a Prince (Son of a King!). Men don suffer for women hands
I feel sorry for Prince Phillips.

Fourcking a Woman really debases men,
LOL!!!!it is what it is bro!!

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by kkins25(m): 1:15am On Apr 17, 2021
vickydevoka:

U are talking rubbish.
I don't believe you
I don't need you to believe me sir, I just need you to do some studies even if it is to watch YouTube and find answers to some of the puzzles of society and the world.
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by mikemiyaki: 1:20am On Apr 17, 2021
Hmmmmm..... I called one one morning and instead to greet me ' good morning' said ' how far'! grin
Quality20:
I hope there are still big ladies here who can help with their I sight pls, I really wonder why girls no matter how young they are, once they are into sex with matured men tend to lose respect for other elderly ppl. Whats really in sex that embolden n overly gives girls so much courage to look Into the eyes of elderly men and even tell them rubbish. Does sex make girls lose shame or what?
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by cococandy(f): 2:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Maybe elderly people should respect themselves and stop raping children

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Depressedkidd: 2:49am On Apr 17, 2021
Hogan17:
Na person wey follow dog play , na him dog go tear him cloth
The dog wey tear my cloth, I nor even know am o, I no follow am play embarassed

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by eteba(m): 3:31am On Apr 17, 2021
.......na *see finish* na
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Zetty177x: 3:59am On Apr 17, 2021
They have tasted the forbidden fruit

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Funflipper: 4:48am On Apr 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Because those same Elderly men the disrespect do Chase after them when no one is looking inorder to have a slice of Kpekus grin grin

Story. As soon as the typical naija girl starts to fùck, she first of all starts disrespecting her fellow male classmates because 99.9% of the time, their little puśsy-gate got breached by an older guy.

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by aidoko1: 5:16am On Apr 17, 2021
They have seen it all
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Eroms4life17(m): 5:46am On Apr 17, 2021
BrainEya:
After this, I'm deactivating..
Na see finish�

Deactivating what? Your d. ick?
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by sisisioge: 5:57am On Apr 17, 2021
Well, I think it's not because of the sex itself. It's because of the lame promises and assurance the deck owner gives. I can imagine him saying " I will give you everything in the world" " Aunty dash cant hold a candle to you" "I love you" "you're the best" and the little madam takes it all to heart feeling fly.

Na the men o.... poor girl grin
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Dreyton36: 6:11am On Apr 17, 2021
The word RESPECT goes a long way
When you don't have SELF RESPECT you can't be given RESPECT

Aside from men who go after young girls that's a different case , there are actually young girls who naturally lack respect until you lash their kpekus they become humble

And there are some that you'll lash their kuntus they'll take advantage of it , it goes both ways

Bottom line is "RESPECT is given to whom it's due"

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Jemerson: 6:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Quality20:
they even disrespect those they have never known b4 and even eslderly women

It seems you are the only one that fully understands the question. So many posts here thought 'elderly' was just referring to only men
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by xtivin(m): 6:56am On Apr 17, 2021
When a girl start to Bleep elder, she has become an elder na.
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by sparko1(m): 7:22am On Apr 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Because those same Elderly men the disrespect do Chase after them when no one is looking inorder to have a slice of Kpekus grin grin

This is not true, sexually active ladies especially those in their teens feel having sex with an adult automatically makes them same age with the man in question, so the older he is, the more they feel they should be at the receiving end of respect.

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Akuruoulo(m): 7:27am On Apr 17, 2021
dam4sam:

Even you sef nor get Respect, see as you dey Shout .................. writing in ALL CAPS angry
hahaha I dnt knw why people see caplock as a sign of shouting. Abeg na small phone i dey use, and no time to the press the (#)
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Artisticity1: 7:45am On Apr 17, 2021
please check it out for me. that's my first song
https://audiomack.com/song/joseph-jewel/dont-go
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Artisticity1: 7:46am On Apr 17, 2021

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by darediamond(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2021
femi4:
Sex makes them feel mature and arrived. It makes them grow quickly into adulthood
This is APTLY the main reason!!
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Biggers82(m): 8:28am On Apr 17, 2021
So you want anytime you tell them to remove pant dey will do it for you with out asking you questions abi
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by moyosore32: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2021
bros u dey on point ooo.. I bn dey think say na only me dey reason D's matter o
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by TooMuchStuff: 8:38am On Apr 17, 2021
Artisticity1:

Dope

This one has a strong future in Music. Litty

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50