Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? (46391 Views)

Most Active Guys Here Are Peasants And Most Active Girls Here Are Ugly / Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? / So Many Sexually Active Girls Nowadays: Less Innocent Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by UlqU3(m): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2021
Yo, support Battle Rap Nigeria.

Check Out U3 vs Spikey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx1OwiSYY-k&t=543s
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by AlphaBeta130: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2021
i have noticed that too. once a girl starts receiving prick, she will think that all men will come looking for her prick too and this gives her the impression that respect is no longer necessary. That is what i have experienced

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Artisticity1: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Dope
This one has a strong future in Music. Litty
thanks dear
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Oppavii(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2021
The same girl you chased 16years ago to go & wear her pant is the same girl you're trying to pull her pant ... Uncle whyyyyyyyyyyy?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by InvertedHammer: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2021
/
Na see finish cause am.
/
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2021
Goodoption:
undecided

lol, i no be pro for crypto oo. bot has banned all my accounts in crypto thread and mod no gree open it almost 2 days now..

My latest entry FTM//usdt .. @0.5 .....target 0.99..... anyone interested.. yu fit post am on the thread un my behalf. but trade carefully.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Goodoption(m): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2021
[

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Goodoption(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2021
priceaction:

lol, i no be pro for crypto oo. bot has banned all my accounts in crypto thread and mod no gree open it almost 2 days now..

My latest entry FTM//usdt .. @0.5 .....target 0.99..... anyone interested.. yu fit post am on the thread un my behalf. but trade carefully.

house this is from boss priceaction
I'm sorry I didn't see the mention on time

FTM/usdt

entry point 0.5
target point 0.99

disclaimer
any information contained on this mention is solely on your risk. not a financial advice from Goodoption or priceaction
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Jesuspikin8: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
dam4sam:

When a King (Male) married an ordinary Lady, she is elevated above all other women, to be a Queen.. They now both own/share the Kingdom.

When a Queen (Female) marries an ordinary Man, he is not elevated above all men nor even made a King!
Like the Husband of the Queen of Britain that just died, he is called a "Royal Consort" (sounds like a "Royal Prostitute or Fourck-Mate" grin ) or at best, a Prince (Son of a King!). Men don suffer for women hands
I feel sorry for Prince Phillips.

Fourcking a Woman really debases men,
And he forced the British Monarchy to make him a "Prince"

Watch The Crown

And the logic was his Son, Charles, was a Prince at that time, so, technically he was outranked by his wife and son and he asked her "How can my own son outrank me?"
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by vetrovialMan(m): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Qatar2022:

Stop saying what you don't know idiot, when a girl start sleeping with people that's older and richer than you that's what you will see in her

bros abeg you could have aired our opinion without the insults na, abi na everywhere you go dey display your lack of upbringing?
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Rexdraxler1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Because those same Elderly men the disrespect do Chase after them when no one is looking inorder to have a slice of Kpekus grin grin
Kai!This babe ur kpekus go make sense ooo. Can i have a slice of ur kpekus pls?
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by webizone(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Quality20:
Many of these girls may not want to greet ppl, but instead of keeping a low profile, u may even hear them hissing or looking directly into people's eyes without blinking. Me in d places I grew up married women and girls have so much respect n dare not share a tiny road with a man, whether he is young or elderly. A lady would rather disappear into d farm or bush than rub shoulders with a man or elders

Where's that?
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Akinola100: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
Nwa N'imo Guy, you are really really trying, that is some real work
At least, someone to appreciate him.
Thanks to you and Nwa Nimo
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Akinola100: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
webizone:

Where's that?
In his village grin
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by bidexpaul(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
kpekus challenge!
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Qatar2022: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
[quote author=vetrovialMan post=100874451]

bros abeg you could have aired our opinion without the insults na, abi na everywhere you go dey display your lack of upbringing?[/quotei]
Do I blame you? You were bring up rightly you won't be talking trash
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by wjxavier(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by webizone(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Akinola100:

In his village grin

The village no get name?
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by fashionnisir(f): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
chronian:
I've noticed that too.

what were your observations ?
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
fashionnisir:

what were your observations ?

They simply tend to think the no one is above them and they've matured into women.

That's exactly what I believe sex makes girls feel (like a woman).

Not their fault sha.

No matter how tall an okro tree grows, it's owner will always bend it when the time comes (meaning~~ no matter how a child thinks, he'll always have elders)

The elders need to look into this adage grin
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by fashionnisir(f): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mimiranky:
You think taking in big cucumber is a joke.... That gives them the mind to disrespect people

how do you mean?
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Akinola100: 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
Nwa N'imo Guy, you are really really trying, that is some real work

7 out of 10 times, I see him with a GIF meme, Irrespective of the time or topic.
It seems as if he Employs people to do it
He try sha
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by indie22(f): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Why do dirty, smelly old men chase young girls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.