Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? (46398 Views)

Most Active Guys Here Are Peasants And Most Active Girls Here Are Ugly / Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now? / So Many Sexually Active Girls Nowadays: Less Innocent Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Numerouno94(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
sad
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Kebbiprince: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
She has seen it all, that's just it
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
cheesy
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by maximunimpact(m): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
Who respect help...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Davefed(m): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
BrainEya:

No Oga
(◠‿◕)
I'm waiting for your deactivation
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by merits(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Because those same Elderly men the do disrespect do Chase after them when no one is looking inorder to have a slice of Kpekus grin grin
I don't even understand what you type seff is like sleep dey worry you.
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by ihustlehard: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
The power of Penisess

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
WorstWanderland:
because they believe that they already know whatever the elders had known so they should regard them as mate not children of now-our-days
WOKENESS
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Davefed(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
What are you expecting When they have started entering GLK and you are still walking barefoot in the street?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Donspicey: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Beginning of the End....

Once they taste that standing fruit it gives them a sense of belonging which most times leads to their destruction.....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by notoriousbabe: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
mynd44 on my mind

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by justmondris: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
What do u think when they are calling elderly people like you said or those that are older than you baby and they will be smiling and saying yes sweet heart?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Goodoption(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
After buha.ri and Airtel, that nuisance is what I hated most undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
You definitely don't expect respect from any young girls with bottomless pit angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Kokaine(m): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
usually the ages of 16 to 25. they now start getting respectful at 28 if they are single and broke

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by blackmaine: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
If you feel to lose respect for me , you go lose your chick because slap go scatter am , then I go dey wait for your Man friend
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin
Well,it isn't their fault cha, considering how these so-called elders stoop so low when they see these sexually active girls..

Even my own p.man isn't excluded.. Sometimes when I go out with him,I dey feel so ashamed at the rate wey he dey turn him neck at every young girl wey dey pass am by

One girl even told me one time ago,that I shouldn't be surprised to see a man as old as my father responding to her when she calls him baby

All because of wetin again ?

Definitely because of towtow..

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Mightyhaiz: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
Be like this one done go dey chyke him daughters age mate. lol.
why dem no go see u finish

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by CSTRR: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
I swear this is the truth.

You will see girls of 17-19 years old cannot greet their uncles in the neighborhood.

I don't regard it anymore.

It is because guys of our age range have been toasting them and alow them to touch their beards and their pricckks, that is why they have no respect.

Why would they respect you, when your mates are already toasting them?

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by blinking001(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Because they belong to the streets.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by robosky02(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
chronian:
I've noticed that too.

What you eat she also eats it

So she feels you as elders should also respect her

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by crafteck(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Why bring questions you already answered, its cos they are sexually active na
Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
chronian:
I've noticed that too.

You are guilty too right?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by CSTRR: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
All the uncles on this thread toasting small girls.

Na una cause am o.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by franchasng: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Respect or no respect doesn't matter in the oza room, if you doubt me ask Hanty Aisha weh de slap Grandpa Buhari tinini like granny bathing her newborn grandchild as Bubu chuckles with excitement in the oza room.

Op, the oza room is very powerful. Give me the something and keep the respect for your biological daddy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by Ilekokonit: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Apart from elderly men not respecting themselves and chasing girls younger than their daughters, imagine the case of a young girl who previously held an elderly man on her street in high esteem only for the young girl to come down the street one day and see this elderly man urinating into a gutter on their street with all his gbola visible to every passerby including this girl in broad daylight. Of course the girl will lose the respect she had for the elderly man since she has now seen his gbola in all its glory.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by CSTRR: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
It is the same for girls in their 20s.

They don't respect men in their 30s-50 anymore.

All of dem don spoil.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? by jaxxy(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Quality20:
I hope there are still big ladies here who can help with their I sight pls, I really wonder why girls no matter how young they are, once they are into sex with matured men tend to lose respect for other elderly ppl. Whats really in sex that embolden n overly gives girls so much courage to look Into the eyes of elderly men and even tell them rubbish. Does sex make girls lose shame or what?

I don’t understand this question. How does sm1 disrespect u for no reason??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.