Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Dilemma Of A Friend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma Of A Friend (42028 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by alexsoftwork(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Ask GOD to choose for you or marry or marry a virgin without experience people will not listen, if you marry a virgin without bad experience or someone GOD choose for you, you wouldn't have any problem, A virgin that didn't fornicate when she was single and free, is it in marriage she will start cheating, it will be hard, a fornicator or cheat will be hard to change her ways.

I have a friend that earn no single Kobo between March and September last year and even his wife is earn over 300% of his salary but there is peace in their house, they have been married for over two years now, the wife normally send her salary to her husband's account and they spend it together. Stop marrying non virgin or ungodly people, marry someone GOD choose for you

How do u know who God has chosen 4 u

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by kwaso2: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
setobaba:
Yes na so e go be, not in this generation of ours. Na where money finish, the marriage dey end.

Meanwhile I have top notch quality slant back German Shepard puppies for sale both male and female available in Abeokuta

See profile for more picture and contact
How much is ur poppy? How to u send it across. Am in Bayelsa
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by setobaba: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
kwaso2:

How much is ur poppy? How to u send it across. Am in Bayelsa
I can waybill it to you with cross country motors

Whats app me
Check my profile for contact
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Temileyi79: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
What proof do you have to ascertain that the woman is cheating (1)
If truly you have concrete evidence against her, kindly file for divorce. Shikena!!!
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ohizfly:
light my Kpoli

Your own na to dey light kpoli for every topic

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by CHoccolaTE: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
afroxyz:

Then why not leave the house and continue your fuckkery outside? Aince she has money let her leave the home then. You want to eat your cake and have it, fucking outside and maintaing the prestige that comes with being married. Vipers

What about the lazy fool that is waiting for his wife to feed him but wants to maintain the prestige of being married? He should leave first.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Great2021(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Ask GOD to choose for you or marry or marry a virgin without experience people will not listen, if you marry a virgin without bad experience or someone GOD choose for you, you wouldn't have any problem, A virgin that didn't fornicate when she was single and free, is it in marriage she will start cheating, it will be hard, a fornicator or cheat will be hard to change her ways.

I have a friend that earn no single Kobo between March and September last year and even his wife is earn over 300% of his salary but there is peace in their house, they have been married for over two years now, the wife normally send her salary to her husband's account and they spend it together. Stop marrying non virgin or ungodly people, marry someone GOD choose for you

Sorry to ask, are u SINGLE or MARRIED?
If single, are u a saint/virgin?
If yes- then that's good.
If no- who will marry the ones he had premarital sex with?
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Juoflife1(f): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Let him pray for her, and hussle harder to pay their bills.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by MoIbrahim: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
naija4life247:

Divorce the bitch before she brings bastards home for you to train.

And carry HIV join sef
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by MansoryMX(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Zubydeangelo:
I'll go straight to the point...A friend of mine(very close) confided in me that his wife is cheating on him because he can't afford to pay the bills any longer. Asking me if he should divorce her or still be with her and let her continue paying the bills?

The answer to your question is this below. End of story!

Ndukings92:
Nwoke nwanyi na enye nri no na oku mmuo, owu ite a joke... For my culture, the day u discover ur wife as an infidel is d day u stop eating her food. The next action is to take her back home

O buru na iwu a laghachighi azu azu Nna ya na Olu o ji na-azu ya ga-erepia ya

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Funny people.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by CasNova: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
It is the whims of life.

May we not be at the receiving end of it.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by system21: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
That marriage is over because even if the man did not divorce her he will never make meaningful progress living with the woman, Cheating is everything bad in a marriage as a lady if you know you can not continue with your husband because of his financial status why not honorable quite the marriage than destroying your future and that of your husband.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Psoul(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
This problem all f are facing on this earth was a mistake Adam made by allowing his wife Eve to feed him.
Immediately Adam allowed the wife to feed him, booom, trouble came and they were chased out of that beautiful Garden of Eden.

Any man that cannot take care of his family is worst than infidel.
Na Bible talk am oo.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Hassanmaye(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Someone7:
A hoe will always cheat. Doesn't matter whether she's married to a billionaire or a poor man
Are you sure you mean daughters of Jezebel are never satisfied
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by BruncleZuma: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Poverty turns the best minds into conspiracy theorists. Ask you friend if he caught her infragrante Delicto or based on his bruised feelings. Making these sorts of Olympian leaps to conclusion because she dey reach out to others for help fit burn house.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Hassanmaye(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

But the question is where can we get one
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Psoul(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

You are inexperienced.
Who told you that God gives wife or husband to people?
Stop deceiving yourself or other.
God no dey give wife or husband

Secondly, the danger of marrying a virgin is higher than marrying someone who has tasted life.
Someone who has tasted life will be retiring wt her husband.
But a virgin might at a point think that the marriage caged her and never gave her the chance to taste life.
She may start misbehaving at the wrong time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Funkeshuga(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

in your virgin talk, I'm a living witness. got married to my woman as a virgin at the age of 24years. I don't see myself paying bride price of a non virgin lady

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Hybkay(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ndukings92:
Nwoke nwanyi na enye nri no na oku mmuo, owu ite a joke... For my culture, the day u discover ur wife as an infidel is d day u stop eating her food. The next action is to take her back home
what happens when it's the opposite
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by zimmaking(m): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

And are you a virgin yourself if not who will marry the ones you have slept with or don't you think those men will prefer to marry them virgins too.
It is foolish to think a virgin is one with a hymen when there are now creams and drugs to deceive men can you stay in a relationship without sex since you dey find virgin up and down.

Better work on yourself and marry for reasons that will make the love last instead of obsessing over a woman's past and who she slept with at the time the thought of her sleeping with other men tells such Lady that you don't have priorities in regards to the relationship and will be a very jealous partner
Every sane Lady should run away from a man who will be preoccupied thinking about the men she was in bed with prior.Very sick thought.
Lady,next time don't quote me.What I want is different from what some guys want.When I dey hustle some ladies no go see my face,them go dey sleep around with 89 to 150
men and now d raba don come,you expect me to settle down with these hoeloshos?After becoming public toilet,you want me to marry one of them? I have every right to know my lady's past.When you were aborting, whoring around u think ur future hubby is a fool.If I no see virgin I no go ever marry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Lostchild(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Zubydeangelo:
I'll go straight to the point...A friend of mine(very close) confided in me that his wife is cheating on him because he can't afford to pay the bills any longer. Asking me if he should divorce her or still be with her and let her continue paying the bills?

If i became broke and can no longer pay bills should i go and rob just to pay my bills?

Things like this is why I am not yet married.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Kebbiprince: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Zubydeangelo:
Same reason men cheat, he who calls the shot holds the upper hand
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Kebbiprince: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

The first time you're making sense on this forum

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Kebbiprince: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
iammolise:
And that woman will still come home, all innocent and cordial like a Saint, use that same hand she used to hold another man's pweek to cook for the house, and then seduce u in bed to bribe u and close ur mouth/thoughts... Chai! Women.

They use emotional blackmail ; they employ a fear-emotion-guilt tactics to get what they want using the FOG (fear, obligation and guilt ) dynamics to stir up anxiety so as to coerce u into doing more of their bidding. This is how they are and if u are too "simp" and lack control, insistence and discipline as a man u will always be a puppet in the hands of women.
Well said, respect bro

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by mechanics(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
She's not a wife material.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Hassanmaye(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:
Hope is not a strategy, red pill doesn't lie. Strive to be the provider in a relationship, do be in the position of pity.

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place. - Briffault's Law.

https://redpillers.com/discussion/topic/important-things-in-life-men-should-not-know-harsh-redpill-knowledge/#post-1675
Wow can you help me with another link to join the community
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Kebbiprince: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
eagleonearth:
the notable word here is "God's choice" God can choose who has fornicated in the past but has repented and dedicated to Him presently. I have seen a virgin married to a pastor who cheated once and it took a long process for them to bury that hideous experience and become very close as man and wife again.
We're not saying a virgin may not cheat but is more rare, we all know this truth but decide to form woke. Is easier bonding with a virgin than a woman who has sampled different d!cks. If una like make una go marry prostitutes and come here to cry

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Kebbiprince: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
ehay:
smiley[color=#006600][/color]

Widows get more assist than women whose husbands are alive. A cousin who had a promising business could not get assist from the family because her jobless husband was alive, the money was rather given to a widow cousin.
Lol, more like waiting for her husband to die before helping her. Senseless in my opinion
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Daddy46: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Zubydeangelo:
it's better to stay away from her before something else happen to you she is capable of killing you for that man in has much the man is making her happy,and if she suspects you know her secret she might poison you one day,catch her red handed and confront her so you can be save
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by highyo: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Following the word of God
You can't divorce her, you must forgive and continue, but of your life will be under a treat living with her, then stay away, but not divorce.

All sins are equal before God because same judgement that awaits murderer, and fornicator, the same judgement await liars

So if telling lies can't bring divorce, adultery can't either except death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! / Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.