Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Dilemma Of A Friend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma Of A Friend (42059 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by openmine(m): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
EJEHSON:
Stop talking like a child, who told you being a virgin is a guarantee that a woman will make a good and faithful wife?
They are men who get married to virgin as wife and those women still cheat. If your friend is lucky to marry a good woman then that's his luck and not because she was a virgin. Who told you virgin wives Don't cheat? Your friend is only married for two years and you are here bragging on hi behalf. Advise your friend to better get himself a job and not to seat comfortable thinking all is well if not one day, the wife go get fed up and insult him. De dia the brag for two years marriage.
grin grin
At times,some folks erroneously make this whole virginity stuff look like a certificate for faithfulness or a rubber stamp to a blissful marriage.
Even marriages of 25 solid years have collapsed due to adultery or 'irreconcilable differences' and yet someone is making noise for a union that has barely started.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
zimmaking:
Thank you very much.e suppose don do you now Abi wetin gan.Fuckaholick girl.U Sha wan fvck me grin .I no dey cheat on my virgin lady,I for say what is your price for 3 days only.

You truly nor get sense. grin

Gutter boy
Aderr:
cheesy You sef.
cheesy
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by EJEHSON(m): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2021
openmine:

grin grin
At times,some folks erroneously make this whole virginity stuff look like a certificate for faithfulness or a rubber stamp to a blissful marriage.
Even marriages of 25 solid years have collapsed due to adultery or 'irreconcilable differences' and yet someone is making noise for a union that has barely started.
I just tire for the guy, being a virgin has nothing to do with being a good or faithful wife.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Aderr: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2021
EJEHSON:
I just tire for the guy, being a virgin has nothing to do with being a good or faithful wife.
Don't mind the small boys. If a woman will cheat, marrying her as a virgin will not stop her.
I once disvirgined a girl who was 21. I deceived myself thinking I had found a life partner thinking if she could remain chaste up to that age, she must be really serious. Na she hurt me pass in all the relationships I've had. She was simply heartless. I'm still thanking God she didn't give me a disease. That was about 10 years ago sha, now I don wize up. grin E be like say the guy is still a learner. grin
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Geenosko: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2021
Zubydeangelo:
I'll go straight to the point...A friend of mine(very close) confided in me that his wife is cheating on him because he can't afford to pay the bills any longer. Asking me if he should divorce her or still be with her and let her continue paying the bills?

She's not cheating on him because he can't pay the bills. There are men out there who have financial problems and their wives don't cheat on them.

She's just a disgrace.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Johel(m): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2021
Verysmart101:

I pity the man that will marry you cos he will see hell on earth b4 the actual hell.Didnt he pay bride price,do trad wedding and did white wedding? If he wasn't boyant then would he have done all that? So cos he later got financial issues he deserves to be cheated on right? U ladies of these days are prostitutes and have no conscience.God will punish you wicked prostitutes.

I'm a "He" not a "She".... Marriage needs money,it's no child's play...say NO!! to poverty,atleast pity your offsprings.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by RedpillAnalyst: 3:33am On Apr 22, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Wow can you help me with another link to join the community

Red Pill Community www.redpillers.com

There you go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by 1forall: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
highyo:
Following the word of God
You can't divorce her, you must forgive and continue, but of your life will be under a treat living with her, then stay away, but not divorce.

All sins are equal before God because same judgement that awaits murderer, and fornicator, the same judgement await liars

So if telling lies can't bring divorce, adultery can't either except death

Looks like you don't know your bible well enough. Please check Matthew 5.32.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! / Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.