Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Dilemma Of A Friend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma Of A Friend (42007 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by MrMacinterchi1: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Matheusmartin:
The man or the kids (if there are any) will soon die if they continue eating from the proceeds of adultery..
Superstition!
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Godbless3(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
If its ain't ur marraige, stay away from gossiping about another person union.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Elsueno: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
The thing about test driving different kind of cars is, u will always remember the most comfortable one u drove, u can't resist comparing ur current car & the ones u have tried before.

Now just substitute the cars with different kinds of pricks a lady rides or p##y a guy samples befroe marriage. FUCVKING around ain't exactly "woke" for both male & females. And the side effects are extremely obvious for the female counterparts

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
zimmaking:
Lady,next time don't quote me.What I want is different from what some guys want.When I dey hustle some ladies no go see my face,them go dey sleep around with 89 to 150
men and now d raba don come,you expect me to settle down with these hoeloshos?After becoming public toilet,you want me to marry one of them? I have every right to know my lady's past.When you were aborting, whoring around u think ur future hubby is a fool.If I no see virgin I no go ever marry.
If only you were this obsessed with your own body after multiple women too.
In the end you won't marry a virgin. smiley smiley

Now get lost

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by adaphic: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
There is absolutely No reason for divorce.
Men cheat and marriage continues, that should equally be applicable both ways.

As it is now, they are both infidels.

The man can't provide= he is worse than an infidel
The woman is probably cheating = alleged infidelity.

In conclusion, the man should seek for ways of getting himself out of the present condition and the woman should be asked to retrace her steps.

In the event that the both areas can't be sorted out, then u can consider divorce.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Oluwascent411: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=Zubydeangelo post=100886016]I'll go straight to the point...A friend of mine(very close) confided in me that his wife is cheating on him because he can't afford to pay the bills any longer. Asking me if he should divorce her or still be with her and let her continue paying the bills?[/quote
Facing almost the same thing, difference is mine's not cheating
Omo if you no get, Females go use shit rub your face...aje
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Libatine: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Ask GOD to choose for you or marry or marry a virgin without experience people will not listen, if you marry a virgin without bad experience or someone GOD choose for you, you wouldn't have any problem, A virgin that didn't fornicate when she was single and free, is it in marriage she will start cheating, it will be hard, a fornicator or cheat will be hard to change her ways.

I have a friend that earn no single Kobo between March and September last year and even his wife is earn over 300% of his salary but there is peace in their house, they have been married for over two years now, the wife normally send her salary to her husband's account and they spend it together. Stop marrying non virgin or ungodly people, marry someone GOD choose for you
IgweOfNnewi:
Ask GOD to choose for you or marry or marry a virgin without experience people will not listen, if you marry a virgin without bad experience or someone GOD choose for you, you wouldn't have any problem, A virgin that didn't fornicate when she was single and free, is it in marriage she will start cheating, it will be hard, a fornicator or cheat will be hard to change her ways.

I have a friend that earn no single Kobo between March and September last year and even his wife is earn over 300% of his salary but there is peace in their house, they have been married for over two years now, the wife normally send her salary to her husband's account and they spend it together. Stop marrying non virgin or ungodly people, marry someone GOD choose for you
IgweOfNnewi:

Where will U get virgin like that again?
Abi U want marry underage? My area even 13 yrs virgin hard to get.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Karlifate: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
highyo:
Following the word of God
You can't divorce her, you must forgive and continue, but of your life will be under a treat living with her, then stay away, but not divorce.

All sins are equal before God because same judgement that awaits murderer, and fornicator, the same judgement await liars

So if telling lies can't bring divorce, adultery can't either except death

No dey whine ursef.

Matthew 5:31-32:

31 “It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’

32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by omonnakoda: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

What kind of foolish wife will send salary to husband's account in 2021?
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Libatine: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]

[i][quote author=IgweOfNnewi post=100897704] Ask GOD to choose for you or marry or marry a virgin without experience people will not listen, if you marry a virgin without bad experience or someone GOD choose for you, you wouldn't have any problem, A virgin that didn't fornicate when she was single and free, is it in marriage she will start cheating, it will be hard, a fornicator or cheat will be hard to change her ways.

Where will U get virgin like that again?

Abi U want marry underage? My area even 13 yrs virgin hard to get.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by DedeNkem: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Zubydeangelo:
I'll go straight to the point...A friend of mine(very close) confided in me that his wife is cheating on him because he can't afford to pay the bills any longer. Asking me if he should divorce her or still be with her and let her continue paying the bills?

He has to choose what type of marriage he wants now. Cheating is NEVER a good thing no matter the reason!

He has to decide now if he's ok to have a prostitute as a wife. If not, he must end the marriage.

If she had a real job in the first place and supported her family this won't happen. This is why it's important to not marry a jobless parasite or someone who isn't ambitious!

Marriage is not only about love, financial stability is as important. Don't jump into a marriage if one of you isn't financially stable to contribute in the welfare of the family!

Even if you're a billionaire, make sure your jobless future partner is ambitious enough to maintain any business you establish for them, or they're ready to keep a job you get for them.

Never marry a lazy person whose intention is to depend on you financially 100% (a parasite)!

The time has gone when men are the ONLY source of income in a family. It's never a good idea to leave the financial burden to one person alone because when the person loses their job or their business fails or the person dies, the whole family suffers!
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Verysmart101: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
women learnt it from men. Stop all this wailing.

Let the man op's adult male friend leave the woman and fend for himself.

Or is he that poor that his pride has gone to the gutter?

He is asking jamb question because he cannot put food on his table and has to beg his adulterous wife for pocket money. If he knows he cannot fend for himself, let him carry his cross and greet his wife husband

Really!!! Honestly am so disappointed in ur comment.So cos the man is going through difficult times means it's his fault right? So women learnt it form men that means u will do d same to your husband right? Ur so wicked.Jeez ur a jezebel.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by VULCAN(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
Something about this story really touched a raw nerve in you.

The bitterness with which you spoke is so deep.

May God heal you of whatever memory this story dredged up.

You were so bitter thst you were unable to comprehend the facts of the story.

The man in question has a job but the wife earns 3 times more than he does.

Also there was no mention whatsoever in the story that the man was jobless.

So how on earth did you get such an idea?

We were told he earned no money between March and September. That is different from not having a job. In Nigeria governors owe civil servants for 18 months and nothing happens.

I suggest you take time out and invite God to heal you.

Whether you like it or not, a wife married as a virgin will find it much much more difficult to cheat on her husband than a woman who has had numerous partners before marriage.

That should not make you bitter unless there is more to it.
EJEHSON:
Stop talking like a child, who told you being a virgin is a guarantee that a woman will make a good and faithful wife?
They are men who get married to virgin as wife and those women still cheat. If your friend is lucky to marry a good woman then that's his luck and not because she was a virgin. Who told you virgin wives Don't cheat? Your friend is only married for two years and you are here bragging on hi behalf. Advise your friend to better get himself a job and not to seat comfortable thinking all is well if not one day, the wife go get fed up and insult him. De dia the brag for two years marriage.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Verysmart101: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
let him starve there!!

Not as if i condone the cheating tho! Let me hear the woman's side too.

So infidels have mouth to talk. I hope He finally understands what it feels like to be the woman in the relationship.

U this devil and jezebel.So u support the harlot right? The evil u support will surely hunt u for the rest of your life.Amen!!!!!
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Verysmart101: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Johel:

Let the wife disgrace him sef,why marry when you got financial issues?
I pity the man that will marry you cos he will see hell on earth b4 the actual hell.Didnt he pay bride price,do trad wedding and did white wedding? If he wasn't boyant then would he have done all that? So cos he later got financial issues he deserves to be cheated on right? U ladies of these days are prostitutes and have no conscience.God will punish you wicked prostitutes.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Verysmart101: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
afroxyz:

So because the woman is providing he should lose his sense as a man? He should swallow shit because a woman he kept in his house is providing for him. Lord have mercy
And because the man have has financial instability so the woman should be supported to cheat right?
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Verysmart101: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
afroxyz:
What is more appalling is seeing 'men' here saying he should endure because the wife is the one providing. A man already subjecting himself because his wife provides. I wonder what type of fathers raised these people

God bless you.There are too many mentally abnormal people here in Nigeria honestly.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Richthekid: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
It takes grace for these women of nowadays to endure a broke man most will cheat so men should know that women love them for what they can offer but men love women for just who they are

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
Verysmart101:

U this devil and jezebel.So u support the harlot right? The evil u support will surely hunt u for the rest of your life.Amen!!!!!
why so pained. Stop menstruating on this thread and go to work
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Verysmart101: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
linearity:

The Bible even said, a man that can’t provide for his household is worse than an infidel.

He should swallow his pride and look for a job, then divorce her....even at this juncture, the heavens are against him not being able to provide for his household.

If care is not taking, the food he is eating is directly from money given to his wife from her multiple man-friends, how possibly can he have ego on his shoulders against the source of the food in his stomach giving his life, health & strength?

Wait a min? Is it his fault that he has financial issues.Dont you remember the story of Job who was the richest and later lost everything he had in 24hrs.Honestly you are a shameless christian for this write up.So if a man experiences difficult times which wasn't his fault so heaven will be angry with him right? Shame on you.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Verysmart101:

Really!!! Honestly am so disappointed in ur comment.So cos the man is going through difficult times means it's his fault right? So women learnt it form men that means u will do d same to your husband right? Ur so wicked.Jeez ur a jezebel.
tongue tongue

Puhlease!! If the roles were reversed, you wouldn't bat an eyelash
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Verysmart101: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

What about the lazy fool that is waiting for his wife to feed him but wants to maintain the prestige of being married? He should leave first.
I pray all ur male children will experience same situation so we will see how u will accept this nonsense.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Verysmart101: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Psoul:
This problem all f are facing on this earth was a mistake Adam made by allowing his wife Eve to feed him.
Immediately Adam allowed the wife to feed him, booom, trouble came and they were chased out of that beautiful Garden of Eden.

Any man that cannot take care of his family is worst than infidel.
Na Bible talk am oo.
B4 now wasn't he doing fine? He wasnt worse right? U really lack understanding in this life u came.So u never criticized the cheating lady at all.Wat if d man bounces back would u still advice him to remain married to her?
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Men are cheating on their wives every day and no deaths, but once a wife cheats on the husband it's either the husband or a child dies according to nairaland. As much as I hate adultery I don't really subscribe to this belief, or is it that it is peculiar to certain tribes only. I'm just wondering because I know that Yoruba women cheat a lot, same with aboki women, Igbo women especially Imo have joined the gang. Benue women and kogi women are not left behind, Ijaw and Kalabari women will likely give birth for more than three men in their life time. Even Urhobo women are now cheating on their husbands and nothing is happening to the men.
As far as I am concerned this belief is very unfair to the women folks, it is infact an attack on women. It's either the gods are biased or the founding fathers of most traditions were biased towards the women folk. Funny enough even the gods of the land have been rendered impotent, too much orukuruku in the land.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Verysmart101: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Same reason men cheat, he who calls the shot holds the upper hand
So men cheat cos of money?U nor get sense
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Verysmart101: 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
highyo:
Following the word of God
You can't divorce her, you must forgive and continue, but of your life will be under a treat living with her, then stay away, but not divorce.

All sins are equal before God because same judgement that awaits murderer, and fornicator, the same judgement await liars

So if telling lies can't bring divorce, adultery can't either except death

Oga shut up joor.Read Matt 5 vs 32 b4 u start saying rubbish here.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by EJEHSON(m): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
VULCAN:
Something about this story really touched a raw nerve in you.

The bitterness with which you spoke is so deep.

May God heal you of whatever memory this story dredged up.

You were so bitter thst you were unable to comprehend the facts of the story.

The man in question has a job but the wife earns 3 times more than he does.

Also there was no mention whatsoever in the story that the man was jobless.

So how on earth did you get such an idea?

We were told he earned no money between March and September. That is different from not having a job. In Nigeria governors owe civil servants for 18 months and nothing happens.

I suggest you take time out and invite God to heal you.

Whether you like it or not, a wife married as a virgin will find it much much more difficult to cheat on her husband than a woman who has had numerous partners before marriage.

That should not make you bitter unless there is more to it.
virgin or no virgin, a good wife is a gift from God and lucky is that man that finds one.
Talking about me speaking with so much bitterness is just a figment of your imagination and it might interest you to know that I've never had a negative experience with any woman before.
I'm a happily married man with kids and I love my wife soo much.
I just want you to clear yourself of that mindset that only non virgins cheats and virgins don't cheats.
They are lots of non virgins who are faithful and are living happily so purge yourself of that mindset.
For the records, am a happily married man.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Hassanmaye(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jerrick:
Me self post one yesterday, those p*ssy creatures are something else. Click on my moniker to read my story too grin
Tell us your story na let's learn abeg
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by highchief1: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Zubydeangelo:
I'll go straight to the point...A friend of mine(very close) confided in me that his wife is cheating on him because he can't afford to pay the bills any longer. Asking me if he should divorce her or still be with her and let her continue paying the bills?
my own is cheating on me even when I stl paying 100% of her bills.na so women just be I have moved on
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Kebbiprince: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
Verysmart101:

So men cheat cos of money?U nor get sense
U lack sense to understand what I just said. No wonder a cat is more intelligent than u, stupid boy
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by zimmaking(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
If only you were this obsessed with your own body after multiple women too.
In the end you won't marry a virgin. smiley smiley

Now get lost
Looose girl,why e dey pain u,na u I wan marry?Not every one is a simp.get a life cheesy,you think all men accept Wide va.gina?
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by EMMY76: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Zubydeangelo:

Most nigerian ladies are very wayward and too materialistic these kinds of stories always scare the hell out of me this is why I want to make sure that am financially bouyant before putting any nigerian lady under my roof I don't want to hear any excuse for cheating on me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? / He Wants To Date, But He Doesn't Like My Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.