Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Dilemma Of A Friend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma Of A Friend (42031 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Jerrick(m): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Tell us your story na let's learn abeg
It’s up on my profile.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Gagare1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Thank God for my wife. I pity any man whose wife ain't loyal.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
zimmaking:
Looose girl,why e dey pain u,na u I wan marry?Not every one is a simp.get a life cheesy,you think all men accept Wide va.gina?
Lol think whatever you like about me I don't care because what you think about me is irrelevant.

Anyway you will end up with a wide vagina in marriage smiley you will swallow your words accept it and lick it when the time comes don't say you were not told smiley
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by babsbolad: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
If only you were this obsessed with your own body after multiple women too.
In the end you won't marry a virgin. smiley smiley

Now get lost
It irritates me when many ladies get furious with the idea of some men hoping to marry their wives as virgins. They are always so quick to lampoon any man with such hope. I believe women should develop some form of discipline and take pride in their virginity rather than sleeping around with different men. Every man respects a woman he marries as a virgin no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
babsbolad:
It irritates me when many ladies get furious with the idea of some men hoping to marry their wives as virgins. They are always so quick to lampoon any man with such hope. I believe women should develop some form of discipline and take pride in their virginity rather than sleeping around with different men. Every man respects a woman he marries as a virgin no matter what.
Please be quiet do you know how many men who married their wives as virgins who ended up maltreating them and cheating on them is that respect?It is foolhardy to pin yourself on someone only because they have not had sex before when there are other important criteria for marriage don't you know that there are women who use drugs to deceive men that they are virgins when they are not or don't you know that an hymen is not a virginity indicator?
Mr man nothing stops a man from remaining a virgin till marriage and women also will take pride and respect such man if as a man you fliry around and have sex with a woman before marriage don't be a hypocrite looking for a virgin when as a man you are not,virgins should marry virgins not non virgins looking for virgin wives when they won't keep themselves who are they leaving the women they slept with for?What stops men from developing some discipline and take pride in being virgins instead of sleeping with any women they see too?

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by pacespot(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
afroxyz:

So because the woman is providing he should lose his sense as a man? He should swallow shit because a woman he kept in his house is providing for him. Lord have mercy

The world is changing my friend, and not for better. Just pray you don't find yourself in a situation that you're stranded, you will be helpless and no one is ready to listen to you. It can be heartbreaking if your partner turned out to be someone else during your struggles. I won't advise the guy to turn violent against her, the result can be devastating and unending, and even adding to his current financial troubles. Marriage is something more than a blissful journey we are once known it to be.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by zimmaking(m): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol think whatever you like about me I don't care because what you think about me is irrelevant.

Anyway you will end up with a wide vagina in marriage smiley you will swallow your words accept it and lick it when the time comes don't say you were not told smiley
I already have a good virgin lady,so what's your problem tongue ?You want me to invite u for my wedding?I can never hustle for money and after the toiling I decide to put Ashawo or Olosho like you for house.Why u dey curse?U look pained.My decision is my own not yours.When you were wasting vagina up and down,you think some guys go take it cool with all these whores.To avoid stories of DNA palava,it is good not to marry ladies with plenty exes.My fiance only get one exe who never see her pant or even smooch.get a life and a simp that tolerates sh!t.You sound like someone that lost her virginity to your father and having been dumped by several guys.i can feel your pain.pele Olosho , siblings fvcker.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
zimmaking:
I already have a good virgin lady,so what's your problem tongue ?You want me to invite u for my wedding?I can never hustle for money and after the toiling I decide to put Ashawo or Olosho like you for house.Why u dey curse?U look pained.My decision is my own not yours.When you were wasting vagina up and down,you think some guys go take it cool with all these whores.To avoid stories of DNA palava,it is good not to marry ladies with plenty exes.My fiance only get one exe who never see her pant or even smooch.get a life and a simp that tolerates sh!t.You sound like someone that lost her virginity to your father and having been dumped by several guys.i can feel your pain.pele Olosho , siblings fvcker.
Lol be lying to yourself you get virgin lady and you never fvck am grin LMAO be deceiving yourself and telling yourself stories that touch you will still end up with a wide vagina it is in your future you cannot escape it. cheesy

Only a lady from the gutter will end up with a guy like you from the gutter judging by the way you type and make wide assumptions it is obvious that you are from the gutter and will end up with a wide vagina from the gutter that fits you very well.How can I be pained over a man from the gutter that is irrelevant to my life I don't care what you think of me that one nor concern me because you nor important to me I am only calling out your hypocrisy and you cannot eat your cake and have it.Wide vagina is in your future accept this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by zimmaking(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol be lying to yourself you get virgin lady and you never fvck am grin LMAO be deceiving yourself and telling yourself stories that touch you will still end up with a wide vagina it is in your future you cannot escape it. cheesy

Only a lady from the gutter will end up with a guy like you from the gutter judging by the way you type and make wide assumptions it is obvious that you are from the gutter and will end up with a wide vagina from the gutter that fits you very well.How can I be pained over a man from the gutter that is irrelevant to my life I don't care what you think of me that one nor concern me because you nor important to me I am only calling out your hypocrisy and you cannot eat your cake and have it.Wide vagina is in your future accept this and know peace
Leave d financial aspect out of this,I don't make noise na empty barrel do.There are billionaires on this forum and they will never make noise.So listen,I'm not from d gutter.I can neverrr marry Instagram fish brain for any reason.I can't marry you if that is what you stylishly want.Get a life and occupied with a simp d!ck.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by zimmaking(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Leave d financial aspect out of this,I don't make noise na empty barrel do.There are billionaires on this forum and they will never make noise.So listen,I'm not from d gutter.I can neverrr marry Instagram fish brain for any reason.I can't marry you if that is what you stylishly want.Get a life and be occupied with a simp d!ck.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by TheGift: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
He should start by first working to pay the bills, before He decides whether or not He wants to divorce Her.
Zubydeangelo:
I'll go straight to the point...A friend of mine(very close) confided in me that his wife is cheating on him because he can't afford to pay the bills any longer. Asking me if he should divorce her or still be with her and let her continue paying the bills?
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
zimmaking:
Leave d financial aspect out of this,I don't make noise na empty barrel do.There are billionaires on this forum and they will never make noise.So listen,I'm not from d gutter.I can neverrr marry Instagram fish brain for any reason.I can't marry you if that is what you stylishly want.Get a life and occupied with a simp d!ck.
When did I talk about finances you are not intelligent at all cheesy you are just talking out of point was this a part of the conversation.Gutter in this case meant someone that types like a tout,rascal which you did always talking out of point without reason which was why I said you were from the gutter I did not mean finances that was not was I meant.Lol who wants to marry a gutter boy who doesn't know what he wants with a woman lol you nor reach my league nor be boys like you I dey roll with. You are really from the gutter if you think I am interested in you.Imagine.

*Spits*
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by zimmaking(m): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

When did I talk about finances you are not intelligent at all cheesy you are just talking out of point was this a part of the conversation.Gutter in this case meant someone that types like a tout,rascal which you did always talking out of point without reason which was why I said you were from the gutter I did not mean finances that was not was I meant.Lol who wants to marry a gutter boy who doesn't know what he wants with a woman lol you nor reach my league nor be boys like you I dey roll with. You are really from the gutter if you think I am interested in you.Imagine.

*Spits*
I'm an introvert and u can't say I'm a thug or tout.I don't roll with hoes and thugs.Get a life and stop trolling me for d!ck or quickie.My class is beyond you.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
zimmaking:
I'm an introvert and u can't say I'm a thug or tout.I don't roll with hoes and thugs.Get a life and stop trolling me for d!ck or quickie.My class is beyond you.

Lol suck your dick not interested in a tout and the way you type shows that you are a thug and how/shovel Rolling with your fellow gutter class grin

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by zimmaking(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol suck your dick not interested in a tout and the way you type shows that you are a thug and how/shovel Rolling with your fellow gutter class grin
E choke you.Se na by force to fvck u ni?I say I no do.Stop trolling me up nd down.Must everything be about Gbola? undecided I tire for you ooo.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
zimmaking:
E choke you.Se na by force to fvck u ni?I say I no do.Stop trolling me up nd down.Must everything be about Gbola? undecided I tire for you ooo.

You are really typing like someone from the gutter out of point as usual grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by zimmaking(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You are really typing like someone from the gutter out of point as usual grin
Men loves and cherish their virgin fiance,ladies should stop sleeping around,this things go still have effect in future.Hubby go dey suspect every guy he see with d wife at some point, especially ladies that slept with all her exes.I have taste and I don't mess around.Olosho is a forbidden thing in love life.Men appreciate and trust d ones they met as virgins.Gutter girl u dey listen?

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Olaniyi77(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
make the man go double in hustle
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
zimmaking:
Men loves and cherish their virgin fiance,ladies should stop sleeping around,this things go still have effect in future.Hubby go dey suspect every guy he see with d wife at some point, especially ladies that slept with all her exes.I have taste and I don't mess around.Olosho is a forbidden thing in love life.Men appreciate and trust d ones they met as virgins.Gutter girl u dey listen?
Gutter boy shut up and stop deceiving yourself you are beginning to sound like a broken record undecided

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by CHoccolaTE: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Verysmart101:

I pray all ur male children will experience same situation so we will see how u will accept this nonsense.
Hahahaha grin

If na man dey cheat on him jobless wife people will still blame and insult the woman for being a jobless liability.

When a woman does it suddenly you men want to start crying
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by zimmaking(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Gutter boy shut up and stop deceiving yourself you are beginning to sound like a broken record undecided
From henceforth I will try and ignore you if you are not sounding sensible.D!ck chaser.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
zimmaking:
From henceforth I will try and ignore you if you are not sounding sensible.D!ck chaser.
Gutter boy with an erectile dick be quiet tongue

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by linearity: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Verysmart101:

Wait a min? Is it his fault that he has financial issues.Dont you remember the story of Job who was the richest and later lost everything he had in 24hrs.Honestly you are a shameless christian for this write up.So if a man experiences difficult times which wasn't his fault so heaven will be angry with him right? Shame on you.

Mr. Shameful Christian, argue with the Bible:

“..But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.” - 1 Tim. 5:8.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Aderr: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
If only you were this obsessed with your own body after multiple women too.
In the end you won't marry a virgin. smiley smiley

Now get lost
cheesy You sef.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by EndRape2(f): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Same thing in my culture ,the day you discover your husband is cheating is the same day you stop his family from coming to the house, and kick him out of the house with his loads outside.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by EndRape2(f): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
Shut up is not true, keep your useless culture to your self, even you ,you have eaten from the money your wife Ex gave her, is part of the money she is adding to support you, why you never die

.mumu culture kill all of you there.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by EndRape2(f): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Shut up jor, your friend is a gold digger, the wife will still start insulting him, he should continue collecting salary.
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by zimmaking(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Gutter boy with an erectile dick be quiet tongue
Thank you very much.e suppose don do you now Abi wetin gan.Fuckaholick girl.U Sha wan fvck me grin .I no dey cheat on my virgin lady,I for say what is your price for 3 days only.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by 99thEnemy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
chatinent:
The way you automatically became your friend amazes me. Such a good way to play anonymity.

I'll advise he divorces her if he's caught her red-handed.
grin grin grin
Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by openmine(m): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Someone7:
A hoe will always cheat. Doesn't matter whether she's married to a billionaire or a poor man
Exactly!
Thats what most people,esp in this part of the world,believe that once a person is married,cheating will automatically stop! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by Ndukings92(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
YeyeBoyfriend:
are you from Benue State?
nope, am from imo state

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Friend by ChiefSweetus: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
naija4life247:

Divorce the bitch before she brings bastards home for you to train.
Dem dey tell you say pesin neva chop, you dey talk about to train anoda mouth grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!! / Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.