Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time (67686 Views)

This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by TradeFxMT5: 12:33am On Apr 19, 2021
Some of em no know how to construct good English sentences

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 19, 2021
tunjijones:

These were my words " So you are not blind... Oh, i tot all ur fingers was amputated that was why you have not being replying to simple greetings.

I set a bait for you to knw if you are useless and you proved to me how useless you are... Get the Bleep outta here you bitch...

She was typing her response when i blocked her...
interesting
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Coldie(m): 7:48am On Apr 19, 2021
Must a woman be in your life?

If they leave me I would just get 2 or 3 kids under contract from a lady and mind my business and life.

Hoes ain't loyal

4 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Cousin9999: 7:59am On Apr 19, 2021
It's sad that people live like this.

[img]https://i./4U8.gif[/img]
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by rex444(m): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2021
It's a selfish and offensive act no matter how busy U claim to be, you cannot be busier than the bee yet they make out time ...U take forever to reply, I take more than forever ...two can play that game

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Iko5000: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
Indomie dating advice . We big men don't care .
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by ipobarethieves: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
sad Waste of time.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Cheeryfeet: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
No offense intended, this is childish.

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by budusky05(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
If she is online and doesn't reply your message, just type send your account details and wait, the moment she starts typing send another message that it's a mistake, and not for her.
Thank me later

10 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
You get time. If she doesn't reply, bullshit her. What's all this sht you're talking about?

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by highcadre: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
��
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by ChiefSosa(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Na wa o, so this thread actually made FP and there are several other sensible threads not at the FP. End time mod
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by BluDesk: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
What's with all these mind games?

Trust me that's what men suffer o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by PoliteActivist: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
What's with all these mind games?

Childishness. Either u have "it" or you don't. Cut the psychology stuff

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by BluDesk: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Pernotti:

Its not mind games per se... More like a balancing out of sorts.

Perfect answer. I'll call it energy balancing grin
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
You guys are still giving yourselves headache over girls.

I talk am sé, una no go ever learn. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by teebillz: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Beckysexy:
She's probably busy or she doesn't like you( No money ).
Indeed "The Future Is Female"

Becky my love.
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by adaperry25: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
I contacted one from nairaland and sent her a WhatsApp message and she took 3 days to respond even tho she was online all through and I was like "hmm after 3days"..she said "mtcheww " and blocked me.
I used my alternate WhatsApp account and told her she's a foolish goat.. before she could reply..I blocked her too.. grin

20 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Jh0wsef(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lol
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by SILVERLINES: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
Pernotti:
I hear a lot of complaints from guys regarding this so here's what you can do to sort it out.

First thing to remember is that never talk to her about it regardless of what anyone tells you or how bad the behavior makes you feel.. its very counterproductive because she'll never tell you the real reason she does it which is that she's just being mischievous. Besides it makes you sound whiney.

So let's say you send her a message and she takes 15mins to reply, then you should take 15mins as well before you reply her. Next, watch the time it takes her to reply that second message and this time around double that time before replying her... So if she takes 10 or 15mins to reply the second time, take 20 or 30mins respectively before you respond.

Sometimes she can be genuinely busy at work, then you can use your discretion and vary your own texting time, by sometimes responding quicker and other times taking longer to respond.

Happy dating.

Op u no get work

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by senator2k9(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
Make all of una GETAT ABEG

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Viktorinox2:
As a real nigga I block them asap .

As if it's that easy.

Well, if u're fond of cheap & dirty classless gurlz it's easy for you to block.

3 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by kellybently(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Viktorinox2:
As a real nigga I block them asap .
When u never visit England

1 Like

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by pickatyou1: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Who has that time when I can delete the convo ASAP, and act like nothing happened.

4 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
samwash:
If she takes 3days to reply,then common sense will tell you that you should take 7days to reply also.
Or better still find used or valid recharge card & send her, omits the last digit or replaced the last digit with another num & see how fast the response will be.

angry grin grin grin
Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by tellwisdom: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mumu, your mates are making money, u are busy counting minutes replying a message that will not even add 1naira to your account. Mmeeeh!

5 Likes

Re: Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time by scait(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
samwash:
If she takes 3days to reply,then common sense will tell you that you should take 7days to reply also.
Or better still find used or valid recharge card & send her, omits the last digit or replaced the last digit with another num & see how fast the response will be.
too much brain no go kill u..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.